(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


chkn pox

Talking abt chkn pox - since I have had chkn pox, supposedly I will pass the immunity thru my BM to Sam n he will be immune for the first 6 mths of his life.

ling

Not chubby meh? I see her cheeks very pinchable wor!

stephanie

Hehe gd that u're working things out with ur HB. The 2 of u look so young & yet got 4 kids! *envy*

cutedevil

The way u describe ur dog is so funny hahaha
 
sonnig

oops. Ur BB ok now? Guess BBs are more hardy than we take them to be sometimes
happy.gif


mamato6

I think Sam is too tam jiak to really have an outright milk strike? haha

mel

for some reason, when is c ur boy's photo - i think christiano ronaldo!
 
kiki

I haven't ordered the mat yet!

Trying to decide if I have space for the 2100 one. Coz it's just $10+ more than the 1900mm n thicker. But I really need to go measure the space first.
 
oh my goodness!!!! just realised that there's a jul04 vs me - jul_04!!!!

she ordered something from koreacraze n i was wondering when did i order that item??? i wasorried i was too sleepy n sleepwalked-shopped!
 
bbq,
My babies don't flip while sleeping till they are much older, past 6 mths old, from what I recall.

Jul,
Yes. She's ok now. Somehow, they do seem to be able to sustain knocks and falls better than we expect. I notice that for my kids so far. Nontheless, we'll still panic as mothers when our children are injured.
happy.gif
I know I'm like that.
 
<font color="#6600ff">I LOVE MY BAG ORGANISER!</font>
lol.gif


I just received it yesterday along with my jewelry organizer and I've never seen the insides of my bag that organized before!

Now I'm tempted to buy more organizer thingys... XD
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">shelled...</font>

haiz.. wtd?
tho' we're the main caregivers.. if she chooses to be daddy's girl.. wat can i do? </font>
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">girly...</font>

she drinks 160ml or more only for her last night feed. normally she would take abt 120-130 ml.. n below 100 at times..</font>
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">jul...</font>

if only u saw her in person... must try make it for one for the gatherings...u can ask shelled.. she saw my gal before.. not chub lo.. only looks chub in photos.. </font>
 
<font color="#6600ff">Bbq</font>

Oh? Why? Tissue compartment is meant for tissues, Wallet compartment meant for $$, Slot the pens in place... Mobile phone at the sides... Shop related items at another... I think with this organizer... My bags won't tear on the inside anymore.
happy.gif
 
Mine has a big compartment in the middle....at the end of the day, everything will be in that big compartment. I am just disorganised :p
 
<font color="Ff3399">Ling</font>
Okayyyyyy later when my MIL come over with dinner I will use the chance to upload the photos of Jaelle &amp; K. You want me to post here for mommies here to see? But must post all then funny leh! See how Jaelle keep moving nonstop, and mine just gong toot toot never move one.
lol.gif



<font color="ff0066">Jul</font>
It's not called "sleepwalk shop", it's called "sleep-surf"!! Time to change your nick, man.
 
<font face="segoe print"><font color="#FF6666">shelled..</font>

u want post u post lo.. i dun mind la.. she really cant keep still de lo...</font>
 
<font color="0000ff">teething blanket</font>
Heard from my friend that this is very useful...any mommies out there can comment on the usefulness of this teething blanket? THanks.
 
ling

got one on 7/8dec right? i'll try to go for that one

shelled

changed! gah my nick's boring now.. maybe i shd start changing nick according to sam's no of weeks? haha
 
<font color="9264ff00">Teething blanket </font> - Just sharing my past experience, it wasn't useful for my kid at all... cause firstly they didn't like it.. its more of a grabbing cloth for him then the teething part got dirty easily cause it has lines on the rubber part. so end up the rubber part hard to clean then in the end, I just chucked it aside..
sad.gif


<font color="9264ff00"> Pam </font> - Intro leh.. which organiser u got? I also tempted to get one cause I super untidy
 
jul,
lol..sleepwalk shopped. oh ok... i'm deciding whether shd get ready stock from ssw or wait for pre order fr crazy korea. also, i think i'd be getting parklon too. but still thinking... still somehow like the jurassic design from WOK better. but now no stock, then they say no guarantee next shipment will have.

bbq98, jul,
was having dinner earlier, and talking to my hb, he said that our PD recommended 4 doses (follow US guideline) for the Pneumoccocal jab, which in her opinion offers better protection. but sg govt guideline is actually 3 jabs only. so its up to the parent to decide want to give 3 or 4 doses. the last one, the 18mth one is the booster jab.

lol. sometimes got to give my hb some credit. apparently he paid attention when PD was talking, while i obviously wasn't, coz i can't remember PD said all these! :p
 
RE: Flipping
My gal is 3 months old today.
Just now, she managed to do her first flip on her own, only for once.
The subsequent one, think she is too exhausted to flip again :p
Anyway, was pretty excited for her. That means I need to watch out for her.

Also, I realised she kept "biting" the corners of her bean sprout pillow.
Is this the sign of teething?
 
teething: anyone know or uses Sophie the Giraffe Teether? $30ish for a teether -_-"

playmat: now waiting for hub to come back and "approve" of my purchase heh heh. is there a major difference between LG Prime and parklon?

work: 2nd day back @ work. heng my girl didnt fuss or reject my EBM dated a month back and never throw temper @ bbsitter. hur.

bad night: had a super bad night yesterday. pls skip this part if u want.. lengthy post ahead.

picked my girl up around 7+pm and reached house downstairs then realise no house keys. on the way was thinking of topping up petrol and wash car as well, realise wallet is MIA also. thought i left it in the diaper bag @ bb sitter's house, went back and picked it up and discovered it's not in there. called hub he was moving stocks @ SITEX @ EXPO, then he say go get keys from him.

drove away from bb sitter's house, bb started to fuss. stopped @ buangkok mrt area and latched her + change diaper. continued journey around sengkang area trying to find TPE, she fussed again. stopped near a bus stop and latched her and she puked milk all over both of us. was damn upset
sad.gif
then changed her and put her in carseat then she guai guai look @ street lights and tried to suck hand.

found TPE but took the wrong one, went towards SLE. Took next exit and u-turn towards PIE.

got lost @ tampines area coz took a wrong turn and went petrol kiosk to seek help from taxi uncle. didn't really catch his right left directions so only can guess, reached expo after 50mins in the maze.

went cranky @ hub and cried, he was quite understanding stating "another bad day eh?" and passed me food and drink. was damn tired already by then but still waited for hub to finish his work while i cleared the car and stuffs.

rushed to get some late night dinner and only got home @ 11+pm to realise the bowl of beancurd sugar syrup leaked onto the handbrake area. put bb down, cleared the house coz empress coming home in the early morning, while hub drove out to top up petrol and wash car.

cleared everything til 1+am, only KO-ed @ 2+am. that ends my cranky day since i woke up from 6am. never had a crankier day man.
 
<font color="dc143c">waiwai</font>
at 11weeks.. my girl also can sleep thru the nite.. from last feed at about 12-1am latest.. sometimes 11plus, she can sleep till 5plus 6am for the next feed..
in fact, this has been going on since abt 10weeks..
happy.gif

she also needs pacifier to sleep..


<font color="dc143c">angel</font>
we're all waiting in anticipation for our yummies.. hehehe.. :p


<font color="dc143c">Pam</font>
hahaha...yah... i had my bag organisers long ago..and i recently ordered a Diaper Essential Bag.. wahahhaa..
OMG... am i feeling something is coming up again?? wahhaahhaha.... :p
I havent paid for mine though.. wahhahahhaha.... :p


<font color="dc143c">myfavchoco</font>
i dun have lobang.... YET....
can try to find if people interested.. my fren was trying to sell hers.. not sure she sold liao or not..
else we can get our.. ahem..supplier to source.. hahaha... :p

someone was asking before i think.. :p


<font color="dc143c">bbq</font>
huh?? so many pockets still messy ma??
Mmm...mine very nicely and neatly put in.. hehehe..
i know exactly where to dig for wipes, diapers, desitin, clothes, wash cloth etc.. :p

big compartment? u got the diaper essential bag?? seems like in that case its not so good then..
my Design B Large ORganiser is better then?? Mmmm....shall i cancel my DBO then?? Mmmm....


<font color="dc143c">Stephanie</font>
i have the Fine Bag Organiser Large

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=581296&amp;post=9658624#POST9658624

Just ordered Baby Essentials Organiser Large Bottles.. now i'm re-considering...
 
Gina
wow!!! that sounds like one hell of a day huh!! i get very gan cheong when i hv baby in the car n no bottle of ebm n he wants to feed! means i gotta find nearest place to stop the car.

u must be v v tired end of the day! hope will never happen again LOL

Kiki
wah u got an attentive hub there! my hub never bothers to listen, then worst i cant be bothered also! just tell me what i suppose to take n when n write it down in my appt card will do! hehe...
 
*Gina*

Aiyo..reminds me of our essay title during schooling time 'the day when everything went wrong'..Bt lucky this kind of thing rarely happen again. U back to work oredi?? so fast?

RE: FLIPPING/ROLLING

think i was a v toot 1st time mom yrs back. My 4th mth old gal sleeps wif me on the bed and hub on the mattress at the bedside. Didn't realised my gal can flip/roll until one morning i found her on the mattress where my hub sleeps and hub was nt anywhere in the rm. He actually woke oredi n was in the living rm. I went out n asked him: eh, why u put bb on ur mattress? He replied: No! I didn't!
 
<font color="dc143c">girly</font>
wah...that must have been quite scary that ur girl rolled unto the mattress on her own... :S

but she didnt cry or anything after falling on the mattress??
not bad eh??
 
Rach

I always change bags so when I am in a hurry changing from a big bag to a small one, I will just pour everything from the organiser into the bag or when I want to change from small to big bag, I will just anyhow slot everything into the organiser. Messy lor.
 
pamelia> haha. my boy oso like to flip sideway now. he will flip n sleep sideway, den i will give him his bolster. so cute =p

bbq98> aiyoh de size abit diff only wor. haha. i think can juz go for parklon. think de new parklon shuld be quite good. hubby colleague oso got a parklon one. seems like not bad. maybe juz not as firm as lg, but shuld be good enugh to withstand bb's fall =p dun spend too much ma

jul> haha. ya. i oso dun wan my boy to flip too early. lucky only can sideway now =p

mel> ur #1 so stylo =p

kiki> i order oredi. but not ready stock. is pre order. n seems like every bp is diff items. usually dey only take order of playmat from deir customers who bought other stuffs, but this time open to first timers cos is christmas. so nxt time dunno still haf or not wor. i think parklon is ok. got a few pple i know buy parklon too

gina> de major diff btw parklon n lg prime is de price. haha. cos i haven get my mat, n no intention to get 2. but at this moment tat's de diff i can spot =x
 
jiahui,
teething so fast meh? i don't think so bah. babies explore the world through their mouth one, so everything they can get their hands on, first thing is goes into the mouth!

gina,
oh dear.. poor u. i think i would have cried too! i cannot imagine drive halfway and got to stop to feed bb. my hb told me to just drive all the way until reach destination even if one day i'm driving n bb is crying. he thinks that its too distracting to stop halfway. his theory is nothings gonna happen to the bb even if she's crying. but stop here and there halfway, very stressful for the mummy. but if my gal cries, i think i will feel very stressed up!

mamato6js,
haha..yeah, i was quite surprised that he was so attentive and can actually remember what PD said. these days i like becoming very forgetful.. not sure why also. sometimes i can't even remember if i took my multivits or not. :/

girly,
actually its a scary thought. usually there will be 'warning' sign before they can actually flip one is it? or is it like one fine day say flip means flip? i do sometimes put my gal on the bed to sleep leh. but if i'm not around, i will use my bolsters and pillows to surround her.
 
michelle,
i see. if i have not gotten mine before yours arrives, can feedback? which ones are the 'new' parklon? got new and old meh?
 
*kiki*

don't know leh, it nv cross my mind tat my gal will learnt to flip or roll one day lor. tats y i say i v toot 1st time mommy. so nv take any safety precaution to place a bedguard or bolsters/pillows around. nw she (9yo going 10) sleeps in a Queen sz bed wif bedguards! sleep in Queen size bed without bedguards will still fell off the bed lor! so unlike me. I can sleep in the upper deck of a double decker bed without bedguard with no problem even as a kid.

*rach*

haha..ya nv cry nor made any noise, tats y didn't know she fell off the bed. tot hub place her there when he woke. erm..bt the mattress nt the thick type oso lor. bt guess still managed to cushion her fall to prevent any injuries.
 
kiki,paige,sonnigt3,

No lah..my boy is not a model..but people around me always say I should make him model..hahah!!

Jul,
Muahahah!! Must be his hairdo lah...

mama to 6js,
Maybe I should get tips from you on how to make my boy a model..hahh!!
 
<font color="ff3399">Gina / Re: Sophie The Giraffe Teether</font>

We have leh. Bought it for K, but J is using it, cos he was sprouting molars not too long ago remember? Retail price is $39.90, but I know the head of the Singapore region, if you guys want I can call her see can get bulk discount or not? But definitely won't be able to go below $29.90 cos they're quite firm on their SRP (Suggested Retail Price).
 
hmm...what's so good abt this teether ah? its so ex! *faint* i thought i bought that combi teether for my gal already ex lor. kekeke... but this giraffe teether looks like a toy more then a teether. so cute!
 
<font color="ff3399">Pamelia</font>
Wah... now you make me gian the Bag Organiser! The leatherette one looks quite good. And the jewellery organiser... I saw the regular type of bag organiser before and really didn't like the material. Looked very fragile and "cheap". I was aiming this bag organiser I saw in Isetan (or was it Taka) that's like the leatherette one, but my hubs wanted to faint when he saw the pricetag. Pffft.
 
<font color="ff3399">kiki</font>
If I manage to make it for the gathering on 7/8 Dec, I'll bring Joshua's along so you girls can "play" with it. But the paint is chipped off liao, cos J really chews it big-time. (Heng it's non-toxic paint!)

I've actually been recommending Sophie to ppl, but haven't told you girls about it yet cos I thought a bit too early leh. It's REALLY REALLY good for molars, cos if you try hor, almost NONE of the teethers in the market can reach molars at all. But with Sophie, her legs can reach the back of baby's mouth easily. Joshua hugs his Sophie to bed every night. Quite attached leh. I guess I'll have to buy another one for Keegan in time to come.


Link: More about Sophie
 
Hi,
I noticed that there were quite a few posts on baby carriers. For those who are interested in purchasing MeiTais(custom design possible), wraps(lightweight ones available, suitable for our weather) or pouches, do have a look at

www.buddingbubs.com

or the business thread(BuddingBubs) on this forum.

There is a current promo for lightweight wraps from gypsy mama bali baby.

Hope you find something useful to you.
 
shelled,
ooohh...ok. so it can reach the molars. didn't think abt that. ok ok...u bring along, let me take a look. hee...maybe nextime can get it for my gal.

mummies,
by the way, can your bb hold things already? my gal still always close up her hand into a tight fist. very hard to get her to open when i wanna clean her hands during bathtime.
 
<font color="Ff3399">kiki</font>
K likes to hold onto his hanky and swing it around. He's virtually attached to the hanky all the time cos he drools so much! We also use it as a burp cloth. But otherwise, no leh, he's not holding onto anything else. I never let him try also. Hurhur.
 
<blink><font size="+2"><font color="#6600ff">Happy Birthday Sheryn!!!</font></font></blink>

<font size="+1"><font color="#6600ff">Enjoy Your 1st Birthday With Baby Chloe!!!</font></font>
happy.gif
 
shelled,
k is so cute lah. if u come to the 8th gathering, r u bringing him too? but seriously, can u manage with 2?

sheryn,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (pam, u're doing your 'job' well. ahaha..)

ok... i'm ging to feed my sleepy bb and off to lalaland. gd nite!!!
 



Back
Top