(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs


Hi beautiful mummies,
i'm a SAHM who has a diploma in Early Childhood Education n has worked in childcares n infant cares for the past 5 yrs.. im now looking into bbsitting as i wanna spend more time w my son.. can email me at [email protected] for more details.. thank you! =D
 
<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">mama6</font></font>
hahaha.. no la.... she got a daughter who can ma...
happy.gif

she does the work.. her daughter does the IT.. kekekkee.. :p


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">sandwich</font></font>
hahaha... www.funwithbabies.multiply.com
she do the stuffs.. i only help to blog it.. :p
no leashes yet.. but may have in future? :p

for now is mostly taggies and beansprout pillows nia..
happy.gif
 
Steph
dont act in a rush now.. u r not feeling well so definitely feeling lousy at the moment esp without help just when u needed it most. Like wat the other mummies says. do talk to ur hubby first k... try to rest as much as u can when bb is sleeping ok? just fa lao sao here if u need to...take care..

prettymums and tlisa
just requested for add in FB..

Compasspoint gathering
ok me on for 24th 3pm rite?

mamato6js
wow ur gal is really pretty.. and ur boy also handsome... that's cos u r a pretty yummy mummy too
happy.gif
 
paige> keke. super distant nvm, at least we get to meet in forum =p

wow. den ur bb grow even faster. measured my boy today. he's 59-60cm, soon he can wear de 80cm clothes i bought for him =p

steph> yeah yeah. same as girlygirly, i hope everything turn out fine for u today. me n hubby oso olways quarrel, but like de saying chuang tou chao jia, chuang wei he. everything we do, must think for de young n innocent

mamato6js> ur boy n girl in de papers? wat article? today's paper? i go dd hm read on mon =p

jul> dunno isit mama's wrist, but it's super pain, very hard to turn n move n ya, even harder to carry bb. but no choice leh. if i dun carry, who to feed him

blessed> grr. i cant stand mcp. ops =x

rach> de ice cream buffet toppings got de chocolate ball? tat is de one n only topping i like at swensons
 
<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Michelle</font></font>
Chocolate balls YES!!!
They have all the toppings that they normally serve with their sundae...

i always order Frosted Chocolate Malt change to Sticky Chewy Chocolate ice cream at Swensens.. hehehee. :p
 
Compass Point Gathering

24 Nov (Tue) 3pm Swensen's


angel, waiwai, Itsy, milkyway, ginack, bernice...

i can go and ask whether can make reservation or not... who else coming? Rach coming? need to "agar" the no. of pple if they allow reservation
 
<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Waiwai</font></font>
Mmmmmmmmm.....i let u know again??
most likely yes... but i confirm again.... +-1 is okay la.. hehhee.. :p

make reservation for 10 ba... we need space to put bags and strollers also..
happy.gif
 
Angel> ha got e manduca. i was actually stressed bec my boy was crying v loudly in the carseat. normally im beside him can stuff the pacifier into his mouth . cant do it when driving . and i know it was near his next feeding time was thinkg of where i can go to do breastfeeding... but after stuffing in e pacifier when i stop e car he looked more tired than hungry so i quickly drive to Novena.
:p just now pass e card to your maid.. and again he was crying ... ha so rush home..

actually if i dont really smile just look straight do look fierce la.. my HB always say i can be teacher.
 
SOS!! Anyone can help me bb sit on 25th from morning 8am til afternoon say 5pm? got stupid sch meeting to attend
sad.gif
and my mum not around, hub got to work for upcoming sitex show. SOB jiu ming ah!!!

mamato6js: wah!! 郎才女貌!!恭喜恭喜!!

now i a bit scared of eating or drinking cold stuffs coz my girl has been coughing >.<
 
<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Michelle</font></font>
yes yes.. now u have ur bjorn, can come also...

so is our ION swensens outing on 30th?? hehhe
they have a large space.... so dun think need reservations ba.. hehehe...


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Orchard ION Swensens Outing</font></font>
30th November, Monday. 2pm???

1.rach
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
 
Compass pt gathering

wah.. u gals no gd ah!!!!! i can't make it on 24th *sob*

ice cream buffet

er.. can count me out too liao. i'm lactose intolerant
sad.gif
 
mamato6

np, take ur time. i'm not in urgent need.

rach

these 2 days sam has learned how to suck his thumb liao!

sandwich

what's a ribbon leash?

mich

yeah not possible not to carry. guess u just gotta b more careful n buy a wrist support?
 
MIM Sling

Speaking of sling..

I looked at the photos in the MIM, n the so-called upright carry is with BB's head resting on my chest. Can I modify it to make the BB's head rest on my shoulder instead, so that he can look ard? He seriously dislikes any other position.
 
Rach:
i wanna eat ice-cream buffet!!! but 30 nov may need to go back to office to do year end work review with boss... how abt 1 Dec tue???
 
jul
hmm wat other days u can?? seems like 24th got more pple leh.. so no choice gotta sacrifice u? if not we can have another outing lor.. hehe.. i'm home most of the time.. so u want can just jio me also.. :p

orhard ION
wow this seems far.. wonder if i can manage alone... hmm... but 24th eating ice cream already.. 30th eat again?? see how first ba..

balbao sling
hmm this look easier to manage than the MIM sling hor.. tempted again.. but i just bought the manduca leh... hub is gonna kill me.. cos ive been buying things online from the BP and sprees.. every other day there will be a package in the mailbox! oppss
 
~Step~
no problem.. just let me know on the fenugreek orders. Thanks!

~mamato6Js~
ur kids are so pretty! awww.. Ur girl is so sweet... next time sure alot of suitors. : )

~mich~
seen doc abt ur wrist? can buy wristguard to wear for time being for it to be better. My fren oso say her wrist pain due to carrying bb too much, so she wore wristguard for few days &amp; is much better.

~prettymums/ tlisa~
added you on fb. : )


can add me on ur facebook.. [email protected].
 
cookiezz
really ah. aiya u make me so gian la! u bought 2nd hand? i gotta wait till 2 wks later! by then i dunno how much bigger my baby will be!

ice cream buffet
i wan i want! eerrr.... can i dun bring baby but bring my older kids? then i can eat in peace n my kids love ice cream!!!
 
<font color="ff0000">Stephanie,</font>
So sorry to hear you are feeling so down now. I hope you will get over this soon.

<font color="ff0000">Pam,</font>
Ya, when about 2-3 months, our milk supply is more or less stablise (all your previous hardwork paid off :)), as long as you keep feeding baby regularly, the supply will be there. Relax and enjoy motherhood!

<font color="ff0000">mama_2_6js,</font>
Your girl and boy are so pretty and handsome! You must be a proud mama :)

My boy joined last year contest organized by the LiveWell Baby magazine (which you can get a copy free from KP). He was the first runner up, which made me a very proud mama too :)

http://babyhaore.blogspot.com/2009/02/livewell-baby-magazines-healthy-happy.html

http://babyhaore.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-healthy-baby-contest.html
 
waiwai, milkyway

It's ok lah haha. Prob I'll be avail on Mon/Fri coz I only come home on weekends mah. Weekdays I'll be at ILs' place, so very far to travel to Compass Pt.
 
jul, milkyway, waiwai : me too! I'm free too! ok lah, actually supposed to study for exams, but once in a while go out to destress... heh.

mama6 : bring bring! lol. this kind of thing must ask meh? =)

milkyway : if we're going for the ICB (ice cream buffet), i'll see whether we can give you a ride lor. then not so kang kor.

ICB : so 30th or 1st? Anybody else have a date preference? Jul, they have sorbet anyway, so you can still go!

prinzess : haha yah, i think you'd make a good teacher. See also scared! =D
 
angel

har?? i dun like sorbet lah. so thin n sour n no shiok!

sometimes i give in to ice cream temptation, then make sure i'm scheduled to go home so can go toilet muahaha
 
angel:
what exam u are taking? u staying sengkang? which part? me at anchorvale. if going for ice-cream buffet don't mind "shun4 bian4" give me a ride too? i don't dare to drive with baby alone without hubby around... *sorry, so thick-skinned to ask :p

Jul:
Swensen's @Ion u can eat other food ma?
 
Angel> ha me paper tiger la... if im a teacher i most likely yawn non stop throu the day. my HB is a teacher and im immune to his alarm clock that rings at 6plus.
 
oh, tmc actually sell papaya soup?? I will like to get if have cos I have no time to cook myself. I got to take care of my son by myself till evening.

Step, rest well and I also suggest you talk to your hubby first before making any decision. Sometimes guy just take things for granted. Ever since my boy is out, my hubby has been losing temper to me when my baby cried. I think now he got used to it and did not throw his temper on me. At first, I also felt very sad.
 
Compass Point Gathering
24 Nov (Tue) 3pm Swensen's


can silent reader join? me staying @ SK .. m taking care of bb alone, only hv time to read out-dated post coz bb cranky + hse lota small small things to do :|

bought sleepy wrap today (tks angel for the rec), finally can hv both my hands free le! can finally go kai kai alone w bb le! so happy!!
 
cutedevil : of course! join us. the more the merrier. aiyah, did you buy it from the square 2 shop? some of us have the 10% discount card.

prinzess : got the card thanks! yah, i think we should just ask them for a discount for the sept 09 mummies! lol

waiwai : shouldn't be a problem. pm me your addy? =) I'm doing my specialist exams. It comes in several parts. This is the second part. The last part I can only take in 2-3 years' time.
 
rach> hha. prob is i dunno how to use de babybjorn carrier, as in put bb in n take bb out myself. only hubby got de strength to do tat =x

jul> lol. now i apply counter pain n wrap with a nappy, cos i scare de creams gets onto bb when i carry him =x

melissa> no leh. no time to go see doc. bz running ard collecting things today. now apply counterpain n tie with nappy, hoping not to bend it too much, c if it gets better tml
happy.gif


ice cream buffet> haha. actually dun haf to be ice cream buffet la. juz ice cream, i eat one cup oso enugh liaos =p
 
Cutedevil> welcome welcome
happy.gif


Angel, Rach, Steph> yes then dont need to pass ard the card :p the uncle actually rem Rach and Steph. when i called this morning to reserve, he initially didnt want to entertainment me. then i mentioned my friends bought and he linked to you 2.
 
milkyway: I'm like u!! everyday got new stuff in letterbox!! my hubby always stare at me!!

Cookiezz: Glad u like it! I love it, just that material a little thick.. what design did u get?

mamato6js: this is really late, but i think balboa sling is a pretty good investment.... i ordered another 2 (preorder)for my friends from itsybitsy... u might want to check with her if she ordered extra as I am still waiting for the slings to reach me...

there are only 2 retailers carrying balboa slings in Singapore:

Itsy Bitsy Me
http://www.ItsyBitsyMe.biz
Blk 701 Pasir Ris Dr10 , Singapore 510701

Mamma Bebe
http://mammabebe.com/balboa-baby/cat_31.html
65-945 25 107
Singapore
 
steph,
read through your post, are you feeling better now, gal? you should rest well and maybe not think about these thoughts for a while till u feel better. get helper to do as much as possible. perhaps you're saying divorce outta anger for the moment? whatever it is, don't be implusive. divorce is a very big decision, if talking to him can't get through, do try counselling first. if u feel u need to vent, pls come here and talk to us okie?...dun bottle it up. take care, gal!
 
I m tired..

But gog to stay up to watch 130am game. This is my "happening" life now - watching tv! hahaha

waiwai

Er.. But the ice cream is the nice part wor. I am so <font color="119911">green</font> with envy when I watch pple eat ice cream *sulk*
 
<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Jul</font></font>
wah...really ah.. before that he was sucking finger also??
ribbon leash is for pacifier.. to clip the pacifier to the leash and unto his/her clothes so that pacifier wont drop to the ground.
happy.gif


how to tie the MIM to let bb's head rest on ur shoulder? so high!!


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">sandwich</font></font>
haha.. i saw the leash that u ordered..
happy.gif



<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Waiwai</font></font>
I'm fine with any dates..... hehehe... they suggested 30th earlier on.....

so 1st dec??


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Orchard Ion Swensens Outing</font></font>

1 Dec, Tue, 2pm??

1.
2.
3.
4.


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">milkyway</font></font>
huh... u gonna get another sling???
much as i want to.. HB confirm kill me...
trying to convince myself Manduca is good liaoz..
somehow my girl dun fall asleep that well in it..
pupsik she can sleep from i leave home till i come back..
Manduca she wake up and cry dunno how many times..
and she'll be up with wet hair...think very hot..
probably she very used to sleeping in cradle position..though when awake..she likes upright position...
Mmmm..... maybe gonna switch back to pupsik till my shoulder about to break then i change back to Manduca..
at least my Pupsik can lie and can sit...
Manduca only one position... hur hur.. :S


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">mama6</font></font>
of coz u can bring whoever u want to!! its the mummies gathering.. hehehe.. :p
but u have people taking care of ur baby??
u she de leave him to maid ah??


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Sleepy Wrap Updates</font></font>
I would suggest interested mummies to get the 10% discount card from mummies who have it..and then purchase it on ur own at Novena Square 2 liaoz..
coz as the number of excited mummies increase...they have went ahead to get the wrap without joining in the bulk purchase..
so... the shop at bishan will sell $65 for self collection to anyone...
and the shop at Novena sells $75.. with 10%, it'll be $67.50..

So u all decide where u wana get k??
Coz i've only left with 4 interested mummies... unless more mummies will step out to make it 10...then we'll have it at the price that was negotiated earlier..
happy.gif



<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Melissa</font></font>
huh...ur bjorn so hard to use meh??
i can handle Manduca alone myself leh....


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">prinzess</font></font>
what u mean by he didnt want to entertain u at first??
he didnt want to reserve for u??
then when u were there, u never ask him for 10% discount for all of us? then we really no need to pass ard loh..
hahaha..and tell him we no need the 2nd card also...just give us straight la.. wahhaha...


<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Prettymums</font></font>
what happened?? why so upset??
 
<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Balboa Sling</font></font>
wah!!!!!!!!!!!! it does look nice..and has a lot of nice designs.. but is sure is exp!!!!!!!! $82 for a sling!! gosh....
i shall stop wandering...and come back to reality...
I've got 1 pupsik, 1 MIM, 1Manduca....and i've got a cheapo carrier given by somebody kept somwhere high up on the wardrobe....

argh..... buying shall end here... i hope...and next is waiting for all the bbmall, old navy, and others to arrive!!! hur hur....
 
mamato6js,
Your daughter is so sweet looking! Beautiful! Boy also handsome..if they loo klike you then u must be gorgeous too!

Compasspoint gathering
I will try my best to join. Cant confirm now cos it depends on what time my #1 naps that day. If he's asleep at that time then I cant go liao cos I dont have carrier for infant (my ergo only can use few months later) so if my boy sleep, I have to put him his stroller then I dont have any hands to carry/ push Mikayla in her pram... Can I have some of your contact nos. so that I can reach you if I can go at the last minute?
 
Wow. Today never login got so many posts to catch up.

Medela freestyle
Thanks to all who have replied my query abt having it to be completely dry before pumping. Think I'll juz fling off the water &amp; use.

steph
Hope you're feeling better now.

ice cream buffet
I like! One of my favourite food is ice cream. I sure wana join the gathering. Any day &amp; time. Got ice cream anything oso can. Haha.

I suppose to eat less cos still got to lose 7kg more before I go back to work. Aiya dun care liao 吃了再说. Haha. :p

mamato6Js
Ur kids are so handsome &amp; pretty.

michelle
I also have 妈妈手. Mine on both hands somemore. Think it takes time to recover. You can buy wrist guard to protect but becareful of what you buy cos I bought 1 &amp; found that I am allergic to the material. I wore twice &amp; my wrist swell like pig trotter. It was so itchy that I scratch until got blisters.

tlisa &amp; prettymums
Have added you to FB.

Can add me on FB also. [email protected]
 
rach

Think he was sucking his fist for a couple of weeks before he discovered how to unfold the thumb n stick it into his mouth! hiaz..
 
Thanks everyone.. haven't logged in since yesterday morning cause was too sick...

<font color="9264ff00"> My Husband</font> - He is okie when he's not sleepy.. but he is sleepy most of the time.. told him to look after his health and etc but he never listens... I can talk to him when he's not sleepy or after something happens but 2 days (max) later, he will return to his old self..
sad.gif


The most ridiculous thing is that after disappearing for 3 hours Saturday wee hours in the morning, he still behaving as though nothing happens!!! When friends were here earlier, I got slight fever so ask him take panadol for me then he ask me where's the Panadol so I say dunno... should be in maid's room ask him go see.. Then he asked me " Last night u not go doctor meh?" AH!!!! I really feel like killing myself (just a figure of speech). First thing is after the whole night/day that I disappeared with baby, you only ask about it at like what 9pm at night. Then the thing that came out of your mouth was he thought I went doctor?!!!???!!

And moreover, I came back with eyes red and ask him to get out of the room and he thought I went doctor!!! That's how impossible this guy is... then I told him at the side that don't think everything is over.. its only cause friends are here so I give him face. Nothing has changed and we need to settle this. Then he gave me that cheeky look like "nananebubu, everything is over... we will live like before".

I really speechless leh. Oh yah.. and he tried to bribe me with food.. buying my fav chicken cutlet.. That's how he is lah.. he will be nice for 1 or 2 days then later give me problems again..
sad.gif


<font color="9264ff00"> MaMato6Js</font> - Yah... I live really near shelled but we never met.. isn't that funny.. lol
Mum only comes over on weekdays so weekend I'm on my own... I also want to rest but that @#$% husband of mine never help with Baby even though I asked for it.. Faintz
Yah I know kids need complete home but he's really incorrigible. I ever moved out with the kids when I was pregnant, he didn't even helped loh.. he just sit in the living room using his computer while I shifted 5 boxes of stuffs myself.. Impossible isn't he?

Ur Girl really pretty.... saw the online version.. anyone has the newspaper can scan and post here.. heheh I never buy papers long time liao.. lol

<font color="9264ff00"> Mel</font> - I have already tried my best to talk to him and etc but it only last for max 2 days! Arghhhh

<font color="9264ff00"> Kris</font> - I tried shouting too... after talking to him so many times and doesn't work, I get frustrated and do raise my voice.... and u know what he will say? What's wrong with you starting to get crazy like that... I seriously feel like killing him when he says that... I even will explain that I talk to him so many times but he never listens then he goes like "YaYa"... Argh

<font color="9264ff00"> Blessed</font> - With 4 kids, its really hard to disappear and need a lot of money to go overseas also...
sad.gif
$ is something I dun have now..

<font color="9264ff00"> Prettymums</font> - before I flared up last night, I tried waking him up liao.. when Jordan make noise, I woke him up and he carried him and fell asleep.. I was so DL cause I scared he drop baby...
sad.gif


Hope ur girl is better now...

Why u upset today?

<font color="9264ff00"> Tilsa</font> - I suggested it to him long time ago but it never happened
sad.gif


<font color="9264ff00"> Prinzess</font> - Sharks, we that famous now? lol

We did mention to him that once one or two buys from him, many will come buy also... lol
 
Hi all...
Finally took time out to read all the posts that I've been missing. Yes... I'm Angela's husband (pretty much like how she used to known as Gerald's wife).

I won't comment too much about husbands and why they (we) behave the way they (we) behave.

I guess as guys, at times we're at a lost. When that happens we just turn to our comfort zone (ie TV, computer, ....)

I guess what should be done is to takl about it honestly to each other what the problems are. I know I'm not perfect and sometimes get feedback that I should do more; and I do fall back into my confort zone again.

Marriage is a commitment; for better or worse. I guess sometimes more worse than better. Regardless, now that we're with kids, it's imperative that we try and keep the family as one.

Oki folks... time to rest for me. Ciao and hope things pick up for everyone.
 



Back
Top