(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Rach> console ourselves >.< we got the limited edition and the shop wont be able to bring them in anymore.

for ice cream at ION, cant cfn will let you know nearer the date

Steph> glad that you are feeling better.

O dear my baby got bad nappy rashes. i normally use wet wipe then use wet cotton wool to clean his backside.. i apply destin everytime i change diaper and always change his diaper before feeding time... dont know what happened..
is it painful for them???

prinzess55> after u use wet cotton wool, use tissue paper to clean dry before using desitin, cos water cos moist which cause rashes

prinzess,
try letting bb's nappy area airdry sometimes, it will help. if u use wet wipes, why must use cotton wool again? maybe too much moisture.

we brought our gal out today to pasir ris park for a walk. so many yrs have not been there, seems like they've torn down a lot of the restaurants there and seems quite quiet now. years back we used to go there very often with our dogs for canoeing and makan.

rach

i already own a balboa sling.. just thinking of getting another wrap.... but hubby reject

mamatojs, ling,

i checked with itsy bitsy liao... she still has 3 slings... if u keen pm me quick, then i ask her to reserve for you, then u transfer her direct...

waiwai,

i hope i can go... hubby dun like me to bring bb out alone... so i have to convince him first...

cookiezz

i love the dotted daisy brown!! just that it is not available now... haize.... mine is the geisha trim... actually u should have checked with itsy bitsy first... she has the dotted daisy orange (1 pc left)

prinzess : my boy had really really bad nappy rash in his first month. It cleared after we changed his bum-cleaning regime. We wiped his bum clean enough for us to carry him to the sink and wash it there. It cleared up really fast after that.

rach : I think Gerald and I can make it for 1st Dec ICB.

bbq : how much are you guys getting the LG mat for? Can PM me? Interested too.

hollow - hahaha i know but i dun wanna wait and cos i bought it cheaper :p if i wait somemore my shoulders will die on me... i have been carrying baby with my hands when i go out... geisha trim is nice too!

Michelle, Kiki, Angel> o dear.. i really didnt use tissue to dry. before that i used to carry him and clean at the sink with cotton wool and at nite wet wipe on e sofa. but he is getting heavy so i changed to use wet wipe and then wet cotton wool as i feel that just using wipe not v clean le. last time at the sink i will use those cloth nappy to dry and cover his private part(more to prevent kana his poo and pee) while carry him back to the room.
hope its not so painful for him.

bbq98,
me also keen on the LG mat. do let me know too if got discount okie? thanks!

ION Outing
by any chance, u gals think can postpone the ION outing to 7 or 8 dec? and do u know if i can not have the ice cream buffet if i join u gals? me not much of an ice cream person :p coz some restaurants do not allow same table to have ala carte, if buffet means all must have buffet. so i'm not sure about swensens. any idea?

yaya. i oso use cotton wool after wet wipes is becos i feel de cotton wool can clean stuffs which de wipes cant. but i make sure i dry him before wrapping nxt nappy up

prinzess,
do u bathe bb everyday? if u do, then just using wet wipes is clean enough me thinks. i also just use wet wipes leh... so far so good, my gal's butt is nice and smooth still!

just try keeping the area drier. try air drying him like a few times a day when u're changing diapers. the other alternative is to change diapers more often.

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Michelle</font></font>
wah...so fast ur Old Navy reach liaoz??
u mean Gap and Old Navy not shipped together de meh??

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">prinzess</font></font>
oh issit?? wont be able to meh??
ahhaha.. but actually i prefer the Red Manduca. wahahha... :p
I was telling HB, else i sell the Manduca now..then when red come out, i buy again...
he gave me a BIG "NO!"
wahahaa.. :p

my girl has a little cradle cap on her head... just the front portion.. sob sob..
it has finally appeared... applying calendula diligently..hope its not too itchy for her... :S

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">hollow</font></font>
ohh!! icic.. hehe. ya la.. my HB also didnt allow the Manduca initially. but he see me so persistent..
then he OKAY.. but now i regret.. wahahha...

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">angel</font></font>
Great!! add ur name to the list then!!
happy.gif

you are the couple that i'm meeting for the most times liaoz.. hehhee... :p

this is de earlier batch of ON n gap spree. not de 30% one. this only 20%. ship seperately. 2 diff spree. gap got domestic shipping charges, ON dun haf. n it makes alot of diff, cos gap promo was 75bucks max per spree.

kiki: that is Cindy
happy.gif
She is new here.. :D

Compass pt gathering: Think i got to skip the gathering tmr le paiseh

LG mat: interested in the mat too will place next to bed!

BB's fall: floor not carpeted. height is about er the tip of my fingers to my elbow =\ haiz so far so good.. hope got no hou yi zheng. praying hard.

Angel &amp; Gerald: Just curious..You both read the forum at the same time then reply separately when Gerald is @ home?

kiki> yes i bath him everyday ha like michelle feel that wet cotton wool better le..

Rach> ya no more restock ... of cos next yr will be 2010 limited E. ha you v funny sell then buy like sell buy shares.

Desitin: Btw, read you all have quite a few tubes. Just a gentle reminder that they have expiry dates. So maybe if you don't use as much, may want to sell them at least a few months before the expiry date... I am using it during every diaper change leh.. still @ my first tube (bought 2 tubes from Jul i think, during our last gathering when we all haven pop) hahaa

Michelle,angel,kiki and gina, pls let me know which design you are interested in. most of them are out of stock but coming in end nov. Kindly pm me asap so that I can revert to the seller.

bbq98 : is there a web addy we should look at?

prinzess : do you use cloth nappies? my boy does in the daytime, so there's a lot of ventilation. heh.

gina : lolz. he's not in town right now. um... but i guess even when he is, we reply separately. individuals mah. which reminds me of this poem.

Love One Another
~ Kahlil Gibran

Love one another, but make not a bond of love
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.

Fill each other's cup, but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread, but eat not from the same loaf.

Sing and dance together and be joyous,
but let each one of you be alone,
Even as the strings of a lute are alone
though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping;
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.

And stand together yet not too near together;
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

hollow
yes yes i wan. i actually told her no blossom i dun mind geisha trim. y she tell me no stoock liao huh????

can help me let her know? thks v much!!

Hi Stephanie,

Can you help to confirm if you bought papaya soup from TMC before? If yes, how much and do they do delivery?
Do keep me updated how much to pay you for the fenugreek too.

Hope you are feeling better too
happy.gif

Tks.

hi mamatojs,

i have email her liao.... so when she replies will pm u then u liaise with her for payment ok? but stock not here yet... maybe next week... u ok?

Hi mummies, Thanks.. I'm feeling better now. Hubz finally came to talk to me this morning before going to work...

He still thought that we are back to normal already so I asked him what did he do to rectify problem and he said "I thought u okie already"... So I asked him again what he did to solve our problem... he couldn't answer..

Then he promise to be nice and we need to talk every night... So I told him half of the problems that we had (cannot say all cause not enough time... that's how much problems we had.. lol) and he agreed to put in more effort.

He also identified that our problems was that after my delivery, we didn't have much time to talk and I explained cause I was in the room most of the time and he dreaded to come into the room else he would have to help out with baby.... initially he denied then after that say that he will try..

Told him a lot of things that he did not do in the past and I think he did wake up a little. He say that he will try and then I can review him every 2 days to remind him what he did right or wrong... So I suggested that we write for each other 10 "Do Nots" and 10 good things that we did for each other... but then I realised for the past 4 years plus since my girl was born, he doesn't have much good points left already...
sad.gif
so I told him that I will start with 3 first cause all the good points he used to have last time like : responsible father, family man, sweet hubby, all kind of disappear over these 5 years and he think back also accepted that.

I told him I'm willing to try once more and believe him and work together with him but this promise cannot last for just a couple of months. Cause normally his "normal" apology lasts for 2 days, his "big" talk lasts for say 2 months... so he say we review each other every 2 days then agreed that he will come in to the room to look for me to have talks when he comes home.

I guess there is a lot of improvements now and I really hope it stays this way... cause I can't be the only person whom does everything at home...

Special Thanks to Rach, Angela and Gerald whom have really given lots of advices and support.

Corinne, yes I bought and am still buying papaya fish soup from TMC. Its about $6.50 or $6.80 per bowl and they don't do delivery. You need to self collect from them.

Just a tip, when you order the soup if you want to keep for other days, ask for frozen without the papaya. Cause sometimes if they put the unripe papaya in the container and freeze it, it will change the taste of the soup.

For Fenugreek, pay me only after the goods arrive at my place so can pay shipping and bottle costs together
happy.gif

<font face="Calisto">blessedmommy, My mother-in-law never did like me. I heard from my sister-in-law that the only time my husband defied his mother in his whole life was to marry me against her wish.
Were you at suntec city yesterday? I thought I saw your daughter. I might be wrong as I was in a hurry to go for my service.</font>

<font face="Calisto mt">I might be able to sneak out for the ION meeting since I'm living very near there. But I can only confirmed after knowing my husband's schedule.

Orchard Ion Swensens Outing

1 Dec, Tue, 2pm

1. Rach
2. Waiwai
3. Angeline?
4. Angel?
5. stephie1735 (may leave BB at home with mum and bring #1 out for ice cream treat.. heheh
6. Blessed (tentative.)
7.</font>

gina> ya. i oso still using de first tube. but i buy so many cos, one put my hm, one put at dad's hm, one put in diaper bag, one bring to infant care. bo bian, even cant finish by expiry date, den got to throw.

bbq98> which seller u getting from? got better price?? i haven decide which to get. urs is de lg series or parklon series one?

i'm looking at those with size: 2100X1400mm, thickness: 15mm ones. design: pooh flower hill (parklon). or wat others u have at good price i oso ok =p

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Sleepy Wrap Updates</font></font>
Now i've 6 orders again!!!
So we need 4 more to get the negotiated price...
If any mom decided to get it.. please PM me...

thanks...

www.sleepywrap.com

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Michelle</font></font>
wah...$75 is very little..so the shipping costs sure very high!!!

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">prinzess</font></font>
hahaha.. yah... i dun usually sell old stuffs in the past.. i dun like re sell what i've used..
but coming to forum has taught me that to save some money!
ahahha... at least what i dun need/use anymore...other people can still use..
of coz sell what is still good condition la.. haha.
i didnt even know can sell milk powder loh..
and there's actually people wanting it.. hur hur.. :p

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Gina</font></font>
Yah.. some tubes is 2010...some tubes is 2011 for me..
hur hur.. i just wonder we need to use till when?? 1 year old ??
or even earlier??
i should consider selling mine liaoz..

i've got 2x4.8oz tubes &amp; 1x4oz tube loh..
and i'm using another 4oz tube...and i've 2x2oz for travelling purposes...
ho ho ho...

Anyone here wants Desitin??? kekek.. :p

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Angel</font></font>
eeh... but after marriage is 2 become 1 liaoz..
the poem like.. a bit..separatist leh.. hahaha..

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Corrinne</font></font>
the payaya soup need to self collect.. i think its about $6.70 or something like that...
Steph normally buys a week's supply and collect at one go..she freeze it in the freezer and warmed it up when she wanna drink daily..
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Steph</font></font>
YAyyy!! Happy for you!!!
happy.gif
Jiayou!! Continue to believe and trust in ur Hubby..
Pray that he'll really change for the better, good, best!!
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Blessed</font></font>
hehehe..sounds like u are in the same church as Mama6..
happy.gif

<font color="dc143c"><font size="+1">Orchard ION Swensens Outing</font></font>

1 Dec, Tuesday, 2pm
1. Rach
2. Waiwai
3. Angeline?
4. Angel &amp; Gerald
5. stephie1735 (may leave BB at home with mum and bring #1 out for ice cream treat.. heheh
6. Blessed (tentative.)

Brought Clarice out yesterday to the john little sales at expo but nothing to buy leh. But bought some food stuff from the food fair. Came home at 10pm and she KO after her last feed at 11+pm. She only woke up for her feed at 9+am. Think she too tired liao. Lucily I did not wait for her to feed her otherwise my breast would have exploded.

Orchard Ion Swensens Outing

1 Dec, Tue, 2pm

1. Rach
2. Waiwai
3. Angeline
4. Angel?
6. Blessed (tentative.)

I confirm can go alone with baby.

Balboa Sling
The sling is so nice. Tempted to buy again. Opps... But have to STOP liao otherwise my hubs will kill me for sure.

<font face="Calisto mt">rayrachel, Oh is it? Are you attending the same church too? To answer your question about the Desitin Cream, I am still using it on Shane. I guess is better to just apply whenever they are wearing diapers. Preventation is better than cure. Ian is already finishing up his 2nd tube, I still have another 4 tubes left</font>

rach : yah I know. I haven't decided how I feel about it actually. It's quite thought provoking. How do you keep your identity and become one? It's obviously detrimental to lose your individual identities. I like how the oak and the cypress grow not in each other's shade and the strings of the lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Steph : *hug* hang in there. keeping you guys in prayer.

Orchard ION Swensens Outing

1 Dec, Tuesday, 2pm
1. Rach
2. Waiwai
3. Angeline?
4. Angel &amp; Gerald
6. stephie1735 (may leave BB at home with mum and bring #1 out for ice cream treat.. heheh
7. Blessed (tentative.)

jul? kiki? itsy? no? are you sure? come lah!

Orchard ION Swensens Outing

1 Dec, Tuesday, 2pm
1. Rach
2. Waiwai
3. Angeline
4. Angel &amp; Gerald
6. stephie1735 (may leave BB at home with mum and bring #1 out for ice cream treat.. heheh
7. Blessed (tentative.)

Waiwai
I've PMed you my contact no. I'll be attending the Swensen gathering tomorrow with my baby. Thanks for collating and organising.

steph
Glad to hear that your hubby is willing to listen and change for the better. Jiayou.

angel,
i like the poem u posted. its very meaningful. ION swensons outing on the 1st, doubt i can make it.

rach,
after marriage 2 become one but both are still individuals mah... don't forget, that individual is who u fell in love with to begin with... if become 'exactly the same' ... how boring! kekeke

steph,
glad to hear you guys talking it through. actually i do realise that sometimes its not so much that they (the husbands) don't care, but rather, they don't really know how to deal with 'conflict'. also, they're more wired for 'action' rather then 'expression'. so sometimes talk talk but we (women) end up more frustrated instead. like what Gerald mentioned earlier, want them to do something, give specific instructions. :p don't 'expect' them to read your mind or body language... they're just not good at that :p

Steph,
Its good that at least he is willing to take the step to make things work. Hope that the situation will improve with this plan. Hang in there.

Waiwai,
I have PM you my contact. I will attend unless the weather does nt permit. I have to go alone and if it rain cats and dogs I can't handle her alone.

KiKi, when I give specific instructions, he say I commanding him to do things or say things like I got hands and legs, why always ask for help... I tried before liao before exploding one... lol

cindy,
oh...hello
happy.gif
welcome to our sept mummy's group! i didn't know u use the same nick as your FB. so when u requested 'add as friend', i was wondering which mummy are u. just wanted to put a face to the nickname
happy.gif

bbq98,
i will go see later n let u know ya... thanks! do u think we should wait a while, i noticed sometimes they might have discounts for festive seasons. Christmas is around the corner!

Yeh... Tomorrow compasspoint gathering where har? Swensons also har?

I thought I remember reading MaMato6Js also want to bring elder boy to one of the outings? but I don't see her name on the list?

Steph,
Hey, great to hear you have worked things out. Best of luck to you and be patient, k, cos not easy to change one's personalities. If your hub is willing to change, it's already very very good start, give him more time and show him your support.

My girl was 3 months old last Saturday. And that means I have been TBF for 3 months already, acheived 50% of my target, just 3 more months to go! This coming month will be a more exciting month, as she has gained much stronger support of her neck, more alert of her surrounding, will be (I am sure she will be) needing less attention (cos she can see us better). And this week is a long weekend, hurray, can't wait to bring my kids out for more fun (we had a great weekend)!

Back