(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

steph
just read thru ur 4.30am post. aiyo pls dun be impulsive ok. we hv many kids to think abt n ur kids r still v young, esp baby jordan. i know you are a superwoman can handle everything urself but kids still need a complete home. ur problem still hv hope, not tat ur hub goes fool ard outside. maybe give him a scare? take the kids n stay at ur mom's plc for few days n let him hv a taste how is feels like to hv an empty hm wo u n the kids. hopefully tat wud wake him up.

my frd who married her first bf when she was 17 just had a divorce. her hub strayed n has family outside. that one i suppported her decision cos i hate men to fool ard when he has a proper family but her kids v big already, 18,15 and 5 yrs old. not easy for her but i know she is happier now.
 


steph,
My eyes were tearing when I read ur post. I can imagine how disappointd u r w ur hubby..cos my hubby is also the type who wont go out 2 look 4 me if I leave e hse..v sad rite? N he also can juz go back to sleep..but thats b4 we had kids lah..so far past 2yrs I never have chance 2 walk out cos if he knw i really v angry liao or if i start crying he'll try not 2 make thgs worse.. I think ur hubby needs to b reminded how important u r to him. I feel most men tend 2 get complacent after awhile n take us for granted they juz need a wake up call every now n then..I hope things get better when u wake up..

Blessed,
Oh my,ur hubby n mil really ultimate. U must b a very patient n nice person to b able to endure them. I cant imagine if my hubby dont let me go out.. My dad also treat my mom like that so i know how it feels thats y b4 gettg married i always tell my hubby that he must never lock me up at hm..n ur MIL is seems to b part of ur marriage..wow,if its me in ur situation,i think i would have lost my sanity a long time ago n ask my hubby to go @%*# his mom n have babies.. Hope u dont mind my crudeness..
 
stephanie
relax okay. men can be real pig heads at times. they won't understand what's going on unless we lay it out super duper clearly for them.
if i talk nicely to my hubby, it won't work. i must scream and shout and of coz cry before he'll take me seriously. different men react to different methods. have you tried all ways of "talking" yet??
 
mamato6
what advert are they on??? i don't have newspaper at home, but will keep an eye out for the advert outside..wanna see your beautiful kids as well =)
 
<font face="calisto me">stephie1735, I hope you have cool down. I agree that getting married is few mths affair but marriage itself is for life. All marraige are made in heaven. Furthermore you have 4 children to think about, is not going to be an easy affair.
Why don't you just "disappear" for a few days? You have any friends you can stay in with or better still if you have your passport, bring the children overseas. Let your husband panic, just like the TV Drama shown not long ago.
I cannot really advise/console you since my situation is not much better. I just don't wish to see you act on impulse and regret later.

rayrachel, My husband has never praise my cooking so I guess still not up to standard. I can cook before I married him but different culture/dialect so food taste differently. I have to adjust to his tastebud.

lil_jade, Your mother-in-law stays with you? She must be a very nice lady. I cannot imagine staying with mine. I will go crazy. I suspect she is obessed with cleaniness. When she is here, she is always inspecting if my furniture and floor are dust free. When Ian dropped food on the floor, she will want me to clean up with wipe and mop with detergent. That's why I rather go without helper than to move in with her. I see her helpers are always busy cleaning, really work from dusk to dawn. Think they just bear with it as my mother-in-law pays well. The most senior helper who has been with them for 6 years is getting $500/mth and they get expensive gifts. Sometimes I feel I am worse than a domestic helper, I don't even get a single cent and no day off.

blessedmommy I don't know what he does in the study room. That room is basically out of bound. He always said he's doing work and I will not understand even if he explains to me. If I probe further, he will flare up.

imel88, My husband said I don't have any friends here so there is no need for me to go out. Even the Bible said A woman's place is home so he wants me to be the "keeper of the home". My father has warned me before marriage, is never easy to marry so far away from home and worse into a wealthy family. I guess I was too blindly in love to notice that. I didn't even notice that my husband is a mama's boy</font>
 
blessed
u r not a local? where r u from? wow it must be difficult to live under the scrutiny of ur mil! i hv 4 sons n i always tell myself next time must try to be good mil! most of them r just too protective over their sons. yes! they somehow forget that their sons r somebody's husbs now n they hv family of their own.

mel / kris
they r on starhub's ads. i think 4 pges today.

steph
i agree with blessed. go n "disappear" for few days, im sure he will come look for u! men just take us for granted sometrimes.
 
kiki:
think the bathing stand is quite dangerous, in case it topples

Michelle:
my boy sometimes also poos a bit, think it comes out when he farts. if very little, i sometimes just wipe away using tissue paper. everyday i change his diaper 7-9 times, wallet burn big hole in buying diapers

Rach:
everyone is welcome to the Compass Point gathering! u living in Yishun right? can take bus 85 to reach sengkang

Compass Point Gathering

3pm Swensen's


24th : angel, waiwai, Itsy, milkyway, ginack, bernice
26th : Jul, Itsy, milkyway, waiwai
30th : Jul, angel, Itsy, milkyway

Shall we fix on 24th Tue since more pple can make it on that day?

Jul, come and join us for a while lah
 
<font face="Calisto me">blessedmommy, I am a Singaporean but grew up in Taiwan. My family are all in Taiwan so Singapore is never consider home for me.
I tell myself that too. I must never let my daughter-in-law suffer the same fate as me.
wow..your children are on the papers today. You must be very pretty.</font>
 
blessed
i see... im an indo chinese who have converted to spore citizen now. my family all in jakarta to. when i have major quarrels with hub, which thankfully r quite rare, i really wish my family is here so i can pack my bags n kids and leave hub for few days.

no lah im not pretty. there r many pretty mommies in this thread. its only by God's grace n favour that they r selected for the ads.
 
steph,
i think it's quite hard for you to disappear for a few days because you have to lug 4 children (and their barang barang) along. why don't you kick your husband out of the house for a few days instead? tell him that you need to seriously think about the marriage, it's not working out and you just want him to get out and reflect on his behaviour. easier for him to be thrown out than you having to go away.

mamato6Js,
i went to starhub's site to see the ads ... http://www.starhub.com/promotions/events/festive.html. johannah is so pretty!
 
mummies who want to see the different ads must remember to click on the "mobile", "tv" and "broadband" tabs. aiyoh i sound like a starhub spokesperson, hahaa.
 
steph
Don't be too worked up. It's better for you and your husband sit down have a real and serious talk. Both of you have kids to think of. It's not easy to be a single parent. I can understand perfectly as I grew up in this kind of environment. It's not healthy for the kids.

For me, no matter how tired my hubby is, I will definitely wake him up to help out. If he grumbles, I will tell him "they are not your kids ah. Want to give birth, must help."

FB
Can someone add me too? [email protected]

vomitting
Yesterday went to fetch my gal from sch. Then teacher told me that my gal vomitted twice. The moment we drove off from sch, she like merlion, kept vomit nonstop. So scary. I never seen her like that before. Luckily it stop after a while. But now running fever. Sigh...
 
<font face="calisto mt">blessedmommy, That's why I have to bear with my husband and mother-in-law. That's no place for me to go in Singapore. I only get a small allowance which usually goes into Shane's tibits fund, not to mention the fact my husband keeps my passport.
Your daughter is so pretty. Is that your son in the advertisement too? He's very handsome which means you are very pretty. My mother-in-law always said son will take after mother's look, that's why both my sons will never be considered handsome. She wants me to have a daughter so can inherited my husband's good look.</font>
 
zzzz.. v tired. but pt helper is here, so can't sleep till noon :p


rach

haha ic. yeah swirling it will def warm faster,

actually hor, our bm is really quite warm. when i touch the bottles after pumping, i can feel the 'heat'.

blessed

yeah i guess once in a while we all need some reminders of the blessings in our lives, no?

blessed

wow u cook n clean n take care of 2 kids! i feel so useless - i can't cook, n only do laundry n dishes. actually i do wonder how to survive without mum n mil in the future. my mil is a pretty gd cook too, she even makes her own fishballs, bazhang etc. luckily hubs doesn't seem to mind that i can't cook.

mamato6

pm-ed u liao. thanks a lot leh!

wah later must ask hubs to buy newspaper to see the ads! u make me excited too haha. n yes, johanna is very pretty!
 
waiwai

i can't on 24th. sam has a jab at 12pm, n the pd wait will def be long. dunno if he'll develop a fever. plus i'll be at mil's that day in toa payoh - so far from sengkang!
 
steph

are u ok now? read all us posts, but guess u're not online right now. do cool down first then think carefully. u do have 4 kids n the chidren are the ones who suffer the most thru a divorce. whatever decision u make in the end, just dub do it in a moment of blind rage n rashness k? *hugs*
 
blessed

Huh? Seriously, ur hubs keeps ur passport?

Not true that sons aws take after mum. Mine looks like a carbon copy of his father, not like me at all
sad.gif
And how can ur MIL say that ur sons wun be good looking coz they take after u??? aiyoh
 
gotta go..

must go see if BB has digested his feed enough to be bathed. that's the one job my hubs dreads &amp; fears. somehow he doesn't like to bathe him!
 
Steph,
Maybe you will like to consider going for counseling with your hubby first before taking that step? I have a friend whose marriage was also on the rocks and they also went counseling and managed to change things. Like the others had said... you have your kids to consider too.

FB
Can you all add me too? [email protected]
 
blessed,
I seriously admire ur ability to tolerate the nonsense at home. Basically ur hubby lock u up at home n make use of god's word to make u think what he's doing is right.. I feel like ur hubby is living in dunno which century when whatever the husband say or do is rite then the wife juz stay at home n b under their control. Its amazing that he dont even want to tell u what he is doing in the room. Maybe u should find a verse in e bible that says husband n wife should not keep any secrets 4rm each other. Ur hubby is really same as my father. He also keep my mom's passport n lock her at home never really give her $. Dunno is it all wealthy men like that or what..
 
blessed>
How come your MIL like that!?? Her words are so unkind... sigh..

My MIL ah.. she is fiery one, short - tempered and unreasonable at times, but just tolerate loh. I don't want to stay with her ok! But her other children don't want, so what can I do? But luckily for me, I work so I have my own $, so my hubby know if i really not happy, I can easily walk out! So I guess that's why he also gives in to me at times! Guess it is impt for a woman to be independent financially!

mamato6Js>
Wow! Your gal is so sweet!!! :D
So.... you got free handphones from starhub as well loh!!!??

Jul>
Hi-5!!! Me also non-cook, non-housekeeper.. :p But I told hubby, he got a pretty and smart wife in return leh... hehehe
 
morning everyone. think i juz sprain my right wrist last nite. feel pain n no strength to carry bb. how how how?

will be back again. going out to pick up de babybjorn carrier tat i bought
 
<font color="0000ff">Kam, kiki,</font> Thanks for info on jumperoo, so not worth it, huh…good, can save me some dosh!

<font color="0000ff">lilac</font> yes, met Jen yesterday to collect my desitin
happy.gif


<font color="0000ff">Rach</font> am using desitin twice a day, since she’s one month old, she’ll be 3 months on the 30th, so I guess 2 months? But still have about 1/3 tube.

<font color="0000ff">angel</font> WOAH! Your marc’s a heavyweight
happy.gif


<font color="0000ff">Pam</font> I had bad experience with layers and I’m the lazy sort, never put any hair product, never blow dry hair, I can go 1yr without having to cut my hair!…am growing it long now…maybe when I’m going back to work I’ll go look for you to help me save my hair
happy.gif

I developed a sty on my left eye
sad.gif


<font color="0000ff">mwerkz</font> yes, yes, SUPER distant, hehehe! My BB was induced 2 weeks early, but she stopped growing since 36 weeks (hence the induction), she was born 2.5kgs….as of today she is 6.7kgs! 12 weeks…giving me backache.

<font color="0000ff">mamato6Js</font> your daughter is sooo pretty and has such a pretty name to match
happy.gif
 
GATHERING

Did i see ice-cream 不肥? On arh...

Steph
Sorry to hear ur unhappiness, i guess like Matilda' song tat 十個男人 七個傻 八個呆 九個壞.
9 out of 10 all like tat. So gals out there if u gt tat special one, lucky u!

Everyone has faults n flaws. I believe if one has shortcomings, she/he has gt virtues too. Ur hub muz has gt some good things abt him tat attract u to him to make u marry him? Maybe can try counselling before u make any rash decision. Hope everything turns out well for u today...n speedy recovery okay. When one is sick, tend to get emo oso...
 
*blessed*

I always think i v patient n tolerant oredi...wow think u r more superb!

*lil jade*

i cook i clean im pretty im smart, then my hub muz be constantly feeling frightened tat i will runaway, then no FOC maid liao, hahaha...

*mama to 6Js*

I don't read the papers bt purposely called hub to get a copy coz wanna see ur boy n gal, haha..
 
*paige*

i rarely trim my hair too! I even trim my children's fringe for them lor, hahaha...if u see their fringe uneven and crook, tats my masterpiece la LOLs
 
lil jade

like that i die liao.. not pretty or smart either. does smart-mouthed count???? haha

michelle

uh oh.. is it 'mama's wrist'? maybe u better go buy a wrist support ot something to wear while u're trying to recover.

my wrist was also hurting a while back, but i managed to get well after taking care n trying not to carry bb's weight on it.

paige

i also dun blow dry hair or style or use any hair accessories! but i used to put leave-on cond lah. coz my hair is very coarse n flyaway. but now.. no time!
 
jul
dun mention. but u gotta wait few days for me to go post office hor

blessed
yes thats my daughter n son in there. my #3 and #5. both look like me. my #1 n #2 r carbon copies of my hub.

so mean of ur mil to say tat! im sure when ur hub first brought u hm to intro to her she must hv looked at u from head to toe.

ur hub sounds like a real mcp? he locking u up like a slave, how can?
 
johannah thank all the aunties here for all the compliments.

my boy looks funny with all the formal wear they dressed him in. the other ads he shot b4 all v caSUAL. but he really loves doing this "job" so i just let him be. let him earn some pocket money haha..next yr going p1 hard to skip school already

girly
haha u dun read papers at home one ah??
 
<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">LIL JADE</font></font>
sorry..went to sleep after pasting my entry... haha...tot nobody ard liaoz... :p

hahaha..the ice cream buffet is a counter..with many many ice cream..take ur own big bowl. tell the person what flavor u want..
he scoop for u..then u go to the condiments counter.. put watever u want! ahhaha.. :p
many other funny funny flavors alos.. all sorts of colors... kekkeke.. :p

hahhha..Mmm..BUFFET ma..usually is self service most of the time..
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">mama6</font></font>
wah... i dun buy straits de leh.. Mmmm...ask my mum to buy, she just went downstairs!! haha.. :p
opssssssssssss...too late........ she in the lift up liaoz.... grrr....
shall see how i can get hold of it later... keke.. :p

wah... are they paid alot for the adverts??? how did they get selected??
ooh...saw it at the starhub's website.... ur boy looks like u alot!! his pattern..
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Blessed</font></font>
Errmm...i guess men are men...sometimes their mouth coated with gold, cannot praise..
wahahha.. esp if they are the MCP type or prideful ones...
probably i'm blessed to have a HB who's very good with encouragement and praise for me..
but i always feel he's just eng siu-ing me.. so i tell him dun praise for the sake of praising..
i have high standards for myself..so if i dun think i've done good enough and he praise me.. i feel so insulted..

But the day will come, when he'll give u praise.. stay faithful to your course!
happy.gif

and that'll really make ur day....
maybe u can ask him one day... is my cooking really bad/not nice?
prob he has never realized that he's never appreciated ur cooking..
happy.gif

Cheer up!!
happy.gif


btw, call me rach...
happy.gif
more qing qie la...
happy.gif


ohh...where are u frm???


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">waiwai</font></font>
i have 965 straight to SK.. 20min ride only... hehe...
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">sucking fingers</font></font>
Realised my girl likes to suck her 1st finger... be it the right or left, she'll always insert in her 1st finger to suck at a slanted angle...
so weird...


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">prettymums</font></font>
why the vomitting? seen doc ma???


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Jul</font></font>
yah.. coz i need to warm it fast EVERYTIME... coz once she's hungry..she wants milk NOW kind..
but thank God i'm back to latching full time.. so no such warming headaches for me. hehhe. :p

Errrmm...but my EBM not warm de leh....???!!??
after each pump i feel the bottle... its just ... lukewarm... colder than lukewarm...
even when it leaks or when my girl unlatch and it fountains out... i feel it also normal temperature..
but when i put my hand inside the warmer's water which is at 40degrees.....to me tat is hot....
of coz not boiling hot.. but... its not the kind put inside also no feeling de loh...
water heater for bathing also not so hot leh.....


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Paige</font></font>
yah man..still have alot of desitin...
gosh..think i bought too much liaoz...
i forgot to ask we supposed to use till when man.....
so each new born actually needs only 1-2 tubes if we use for a year...supposing 1 tube can last 6 months..
but i think Drapolene lasts shorter?? i see mummies squeezing out of the tube....
its like 1cm long loh.. i wonder why she need so much... heheh....
mine is like 2mm the most.. haha.. :p

so desitin in the long run is cheaper la... :p

gosh..,my girl is coming 11 weeks..she's like somehow stuck at 5plus kg...
she was 5.4kg at 9weeks... but at 10weeks she like at 5.2kg.....
how come she lost weight????
 
steph : *hugs* how's your headache now girl?

compasspoint : 24th, 3pm k? see you all there! Who's making reservations?

Ice Cream Buffet at Swensen's (Ion Orchard) : who's interested in Ice Cream Buffet at Swensen's (Ion Orchard)? Let's do a weekday 3pm. Jul, Kiki, 30th can? you can do it kiki! where do you live? maybe someone can pick you up.

blessed : are you on facebook? It must be difficult for you at home, but your hubby is wrong about you not having friends! look us up on facebook.
Don't let your husband use the Bible to control you. That's not what God intended. A husband should love his wife the way God loves His Church. I like Ephesians - Chapter 5:25-33. It also tells him not to be a mama's boy, lol!

If you're unhappy about the situation and it's not rectifiable, you can try calling AWARE at 1800 774 5935 from Mon-Fri 3-930pm.

prinzess : eh sorry, was pumping when you came, so i sent my sister to pass you the card. She says you look fierce! Lolz. Did you manduca?
 
<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Angel</font></font>
hihi.... 24th &amp; 30th very close wor.. hehe...
MMm...i let u know again for 24th okay?
happy.gif


kiki stays at woodlands area..
happy.gif
 
<font color="ee6363"><font size="+1">Taggies, Beansprout Pillows</font></font>

hehe...my mum has set up a blogshop to sell the above.. if anyone interested let me know!!
happy.gif
 
Itsy
haha what huat?? the "mom" on the ad has a 1 yr old son but her body hor... wah super slim n toned! i so envy and she was wearing hot shorts at the shoot i was admiring her super toned, cellulite and stretch marks free legs!!

Rach
wah ur mom so hip one ah? she knows how to blog! wow!!
 
*mama to 6Js*

haha..i don't read straits times, i read magazines like women's weekly, her world...In fact im a avid reader of her world for 10 over yrs...oh and xinming (chinese papers). i read straits times when i wanna look for a job last time, haha..Bt nw even wanna look for job oso don't nid buy papers oredi coz can always go online.

actually the adv shld supercede the 'mom' n 'dad' wif u and ur hub! like tat more real mah. u r nt any way inferior than the 'mom' oso wat, haha..
 
<font color="119911">mama to 6Js</font>
Do more ads, more $$ lor... so Huat Ah! HAha
Actually can't see much of her legs, right? Sigh.. talking about toned body... my weight is stuck! Not going down and I've another 6kg to drop! I better start exercising. X'mas and CNY coming! PANIC!!!!!
 


prettymums and tlisa,
just requested to add you gals on FB

rachel,
what's your mum's blog address? i want to see ... i just ordered two ribbon leashes from cream parlour. her stuff is so beautiful! if i've got a girl, sure spend a lot of money buying her clips, dresses etc. does your mum sell leashes as well?
 

Back
Top