(2009/09) September 2009 MTBs

Mwerkz, Mine not sick loh.. he foreer like that..
sad.gif
 


mamato6j - hollow has the balboa sling. i may own one too! bought from someone selling and will be collecting tmr! i tried to find it in sg but not possible except thru itsy bitsy... if not will be second hand. not a lot of ppl selling in the forum also... and may not get the design u wan... unless u wanna order from US like thru amazon... abt us$50+, so not worth it. did u see the serene sling? looks even better!!

desitin - mine still left a lot. my CL said its very gd, so apply a little bit can liao... really little little bit, smaller than pea size. so i think mine will last till he is more than 1 yr old!
 
Steph> :p try rest as much as possible when BB sleeping k . Boon Keng v near ha you so funny... get well fast then we go ice cream buffet!!! my HB not in for 1 week... im very bored...
 
steph> keke. suan le la. u oredi know he is like tat. n oredi 4kids. shuld be used to it. haha. now my hubby tok to me abt 2nd child i tell him wait till u know how to take care of #1. hahaha =x

cookiezz> haha. i use alot wor. dun care la. cheap cheap anyway. hahah =x
 
<font face="Calisto mt">stephie1735, Your husband at least bother to help. My husband is worse. He has never lift a single finger to help with the children. He hardly plays with my elder boy. I sometimes find my boy very poor thing, don't have a father to do boy's stuff with him. He hardly sees the father too
sad.gif
. My husband will be hiding in the study room straight after dinner and will only emerged around bedtime.

compasspoint gathering, I might be able to join. Do you all mind if I bring along my sister-in-law? My husband don't like me to go out so I will have to lie. Said I'm going over to my brother-in-law's in house which is at Punggol. Anyway I cannot cope with 2 boys on my own so definitely need help.

mwerkz, Are you getting the cool pad? jenifur has started a collection point at cck upon your request. Asked my husband about it but he is not very keen. But at least he said he will consider. Sometimes I wish I have my own money then don't need to seek his permission for every single thing. He don't even turn down my request to buy nursing wear from shelled</font>
 
Dear all,

Tks for your encouragement. I will continue to pump out as much breast milk for my child. Hopefully I can hang on.
To all mummies with low supply: let's jia nai together!! I am now trying the organic mum's milk tea. Cross fingers, and hope it helps.

Someone mention drink papaya fish bone soup. How frequent must we drink??
 
Pam,
For TBF babies, the amount that they drink will be about the same from 2 to 6 months, or until they take solid, whichever is earlier. So don't worry about not having enough supply. You will be fine.


Kiki,
The exersaucer I got if not that expensive. But I can't remember the price liao. Actually Jumperoo also one kind of exersaucer, but with additional jumping function.

My girl will have a new and bigger/nicer exersaucer to use cos my #1 won one during a baby contest :)


Michelle,
My PD said every baby is different as of when he/she will be able to control bowel movement better. For my girl, she achieved that when she is about 2.5 months.
 
sad.gif
I really very upset now... BB refuse to sleep...
sad.gif
I'm tired.. feel like just bringing bb out but its so late scared he catch a cold....
sad.gif
But I cannot stay here... also I can only bring bb out.. my two other kids how? my #1 at mum's place but #2 &amp; #3 now sleeping..
sad.gif
 
steph> nvm. got us here to chat with u. my boy been sleeping since we had dinner outside. den on n off wake up n sleep till now at hm he still sleeping, got a feeling he will wake up ard 3am n dat's it for me -_-

i still cant sleep cos waitin for 1hr since i put de milk in de fridge so i can mix 2 seperate pump milk into 1 milkbag -_-" 20mins more
 
mamato6

Haha I want the Avent cream, but how to get from u?

blessed, steph

Aiyoh u gals so poor thing. Makes me appreciate my hubs more.

Everyday I wait for him to come home b/c he will take over the BB - talking/entertaining, changing diapers, washing bottles &amp; carrying if he's not too dirty. He used to do the nite feeds too when Sam din sleep thru , while I sleep in another room so that I can do pumping w/o disturbing the BB or just rest.
 
<font face="Calisto mt">mwerkz, Her BP has not closed yet.

stephie1735, Same fate. I am very tired but cannot sleep as Shane refuse to go to bed. He's still playing with his new Thomas train set

jul_04, You are so blessed. I need to change my nick. You should really appreciate your husband. Go give him a big hug &amp; kiss now</font>
 
<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">kiki</font></font>
errmm...last time was told every diaper change must apply.. so i apply loh..
wahhah.. but realised after each change when we use wipes to clean up...then the cream no more le ma..still there ma??


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Jul</font></font>
i warmed up in 5min with frequent twirling of the bottle.. i dun leave it there for 5min..but every now and then.. i take out..swirl swirl then put back..
when i eventually remove it, its all warm inside liaoz..
MMm... coz i not too comfortable with giving 40degrees milk.. i feel its too hot leh...
even our EBM dun feel as hot....
but that's me la... :p

i dun actually TIME 5min.. but roughly abt there..definitely not 15min though... my house would have been torn down.. hehe... :p


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">prinzess</font></font>
yeah..hope u managed to reserve it.. i think we are the ones clearing their stock now.. whhahaa.. :p


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">mama6</font></font>
thats not bo liaoz.. thats call making ur money worth.. its ur last baby to make full use.. unless u having more.. ?? hehe.. :p


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Steph</font></font>
hugs... not easy esp with so many kids and sick..
that time i sick also jialat.but i only ONE kid...almost died...
must be worse for u.. rest as much as u can.. dun go out liaoz la...
stay at home...nap whenever Jordon is napping..catch up whatever rest u can..
and u'll recover soon..take vit C??
happy.gif


Swensens after u recover okay? faster recover then we go.. guai hor... :p


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Michelle</font></font>
i think its $16.80++ if i didnt rem wrongly...
there's like 50-60 over ice cream to choose from i think.. cant rem how many.. but ALOT!!! :p


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">cookiezz</font></font>
yah man.. only very very small..dun even need to squeeze the tube much and it'll come out liaoz..
hehe.. man.. i got 4 tubes.. so its time to sell them away liaoz huh??
some got at $10 de loh...
kaoz....
can use after 1 year old??
why some people like buy 6 tubes 10 tubes de? wahhaha.....they buy for all their kids ah....?
 
sad.gif
Headache and really groggy.. latch BB like 8 times already.. everytime latch him he sleeps... unlatch he wake up, he doesn't want pacifier
sad.gif
... now he talking to me while I type.. *faintz*

My eyes are watery, vision blur... tomorrow still got our common friend coming over, I still need to cook... that ass is freaking snoring outside. seriuosly feel like shooting him *angry*

Now fussing again.
sad.gif
 
Steph>
Thanks for the reservation of my 2 bottles of fenugreek. :D And take care now that you're ill!

Flower4>
I just had my boy circumcised at 2 mth... better do it quickly before 3 months or else it'll be general anasthesia (spelling correct?) and the baby will be KO. More exp too! My boy had local anasthesia.. he never cry and taking care is really easy! But do find a good paediatric surgeon ok!

Corinne>
Yeah, papaya soup will up supply, but I got no one to cook for me! But I saw at some hongkong cafe got papaya soup!! Anyone knows? Dunno it's xinwang or what.. it's the one at sun plaza at sembawang

Michelle &amp; Rach>
Oooohhh.... I would love to go ION for swensen ice cream buffet.. so got all the sundaes too? I adore coit tower leh!

princess55>
I'm pumping here too! supply drop drastically once I went back to work 2 weeks ago.. so no choice but to pump throughout the night, now that my boy is sleeping through liow..
 
<font face="Calisto mt">stephie1735, I just realized you have 4 children. Goodness how do you cope with them? I ought to be ashamed, complaining when I only have 2. My husband or should I said my mother-in-law wants me to have #3. I am not very keen. How to have #3 when they do not approve of me sending Shane to childcare or employ a helper? And yet still expect me to cook 3 dishes &amp; 1 soup for dinner plus house must be clean. I wonder what is inside our husband's head? Do they really think we are superwoman?</font>
 
Steph>
Yeah, toss the EBM bottles to your hubby and get him to feed. You need to sleep to recover leh..

And just order KFC delivery for tomorrow loh.. everyone loves KFC (except kids who probably love Mcdonald delivery more!)
 
i mean you are sick and ask your friend to come next time?


Lil Jade> bec my boy sleepy mode.. so choose to bottle feed bec i know he will fall asleep and hard to force him to drink i latch on.. teat easier to force into his mouth. but still he only take 90ml instead of normal 110ml.. just shut his mouth tight tight... when i eventually force teat in he started crying as if im feeding him poison...
 
Blessed>
Wow! You cook so many things + tidy house??
Hehe... I have a helper and 2 kids and I NEVER cook one.. but that's cos my cooking is so lousy my hubby is grateful that I always encourage him to buy outside food.
My home economics always borderline failure in sec school. :p

He sometimes complain I am not perfect wife and I will threaten him with my
 
ya KFC Mac or the most pizza.. there is this pizza rest that i like and i know sure will deliver to your place.. pelican pizza! love their mayo chicken pizza... o im hungry..
 
prinzess>
maybe the teat he does not like? My boy only take pigeon ortho-something one.. and cannot wide neck..

Think you try different teat until he likes one?
 
<font face="calisto mt">corinne79 / lil_jade, A mummy mentioned that TMC do sell the fish soup but must order in advance. It's forzen, just have to warm up &amp; drink. But I cannot remember the exact detail though, not very helpful</font>
 
<font face="Calisto mt">lil_jade, I don't have a choice. My mother-in-law is a very good cook so my husband is very picky about his food. I had to go through strict training under her when I first married my husband. She is forever worried I'll ill-treat her son. We've been married for 5 years and my husband still criticize my cooking.</font>
 
Lil> normally he takes 110ml with the same teat... but since like recently he only take 90ml.. maybe he feels that the flow too slow??!?!? i dont know.. trying teat size 2 tmr..
 
He no hope already lah.. I went out make FM for baby in case if I'm not producing enough for him to sleep then realised that his brother went out AGAIN and this time took the house keys... (he came back at 11plus) so I woke him up and ask him where his bro go... cause we don't give him the house keys to prevent him from coming home late at wee hours.. at home got kids so not safe mah..

Then I told him I cannot take it already.. I'm sick and I feel horrible but I have to look after baby on my own and I confirm want a divorce.. his respond was yah yah yah... then I come into the room to feed baby, I'm sure he went back to sleep
sad.gif


He never thinks that its his fault...
sad.gif
Its always I making a big fuss
sad.gif


I really need a cheap lawyer cause I dun have much money and I need to support 4 kids.
sad.gif


Can someone refer me if you have contacts?
 
stephanie - cool down.i understand u've got a helper rite?she can help u feed baby while u try2get as much rest as u can.ur husband shld noe tat ur baby is also his child n tat ure sick,which makes it even so for him to help out.pls dun be rash to ask for divorce.think abt ur kids. *hugs*
 
<font face="calisto mt">stephie1735, I don't how to console you but please cool down. You are just feeling emotional now. Have a good talk with your husband after both of you have cool down.</font>
 
<font face="calisto mt">Finally Shane is willing to sleep. I just don't understand what's so fascinating about Thomas the Train. Good night everyone and have a blessed weekend.</font>
 
haven't log in for sometime n the thread move v fast!

~stephanie~
I like to get another 2 bottles of fenugreek. Hope am still in time.
pls dun think of divorce, a wedding is a day n marriage is a lifetime... hv a Gd heart to heart talk w ur hubby, it does help if both of u talk over this at a quiet n cosy place n get someone to look after ur kids for u.

Scanned thru the threads.. On drying freestyle pump, I do wipe them dry using the white "Gd morning" cloth while assembling b4 pump. Mentioning abt tissue not sterilised, my cloth oso not sterilised leh.... Oops. Never thot of tat.
 
Hi everyone.. thank you for your advice but its all over. I walked out earlier with baby for a good 3 hours... thought a lot about everything and realised that everything is very clear but I'm only cheating myself all these while.

Initially I told myself that if he comes find me before dawn, I'll forgive him. After walking, I told myself, I'll walk back home... maybe he can't find me.

When I reach downstairs, my bedroom tv was on. I sat downstairs and think about everything again and realised that I have always been the one doing every thing and putting in effort. I decided to come home cause no mattter what decision I make, I still have to come back home cause I still have other kids here.

When I reach home, I could hear him snoring from outside... I knocked and knocked then in the end maid came to open the door. I came in the room and asked him to get out. He claims that he went to find me and couldn't find me and ask me not to scare him anymore. I asked myself, if he is really worried, would he be watching TV and sleeping on the bed? It has always been like that... he claims that he love me but in actual fact, he love himself more than anything...

Even the kids, he still put himself before the kids and always do something selfish.

I think I've really calmed down and think it through and since I'm already looking after the kids myself, supporting this family, why do I want to tolerate with these bull shit? I'm only sorry that I've brought my kids to this world and let them suffer like that
sad.gif


If u do have lawyers to recommend, please do pm me the contacts.

I'm having a splitting headache now... will go pump then drink water and sleep.

Melissa, I will order for you but got to wait k? cause this batch already full 20 bottles... so urs cannot get 25% but I will order again in Dec for u and that will have 20% k?
 
Helper cannot handle bb at all... even my kids she also now just manage to scrap through.. sometimes also cannot handle the bigger kids...

She haven't even carried Jordan before.. hahah Forget it lah.. I am a trained superwoman... hahah

And the best part is that jackass husband of mine is snoring outside now.. think its so loud that even my neighbour can hear.... Hmmm.. how worried do you think he is? I seriously feel that my life's a joke... lol

Anyway now go pump.. Will try to see if I have Panadol at home..

Thanks everyone.
happy.gif
 
Just want to add also that I've tried talking to him already... in fact when I was pregnant already got hiccups already.. I did everything including prepare for baby myself before delivery... He was busy with his own biz as his first even was in July this year. Even the cot and etc was done by myself...

So talking has been done but he just dun see it.. or maybe he does but he doesn't see that he did anything wrong.
 
ya i rem you mentioned that she cant handle bb yet... got to get her to slowly learn with u at e side...
maybe get someone a mutual friend to talk to him n tell him wake up big time. best is a guy so that he knows that there is siding of gender.
 
<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Steph</font></font>
u must be kidding rite?
aiyoh.... why dun u wake him up??


<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">LIL JADE</font></font>
ooh..no usual sundaes.. but u can make ur own sundae...u can ask for the flavor ice cream u want..and ALL the toppings are there.
help urself!!!
happy.gif


there's waffles, cheesecakes, chocolate cakes, fruits &amp; fondue, etc etc at the buffet as well..
happy.gif



<font color="cd6889"><font size="+1">Blessed</font></font>
wah...strict training under ur MIL? I cant imagine.. but i'm sure u are a very good cook liaoz..
happy.gif

If my HB criticise, i'll ask him to marry his mother...
comon, he knows whether u can cook or not before he married u....
he didnt marry a slave or a chef... eat or done..
sorry.. but i would tell my HB that man...
 
steph>
Hope everything will be better when you wake up! Well, I can't comment on your hubby since don't know him personally, but men do tend to be more insensitive and sometimes pride plays a part... do have a good talk with him, and think of your kids especially!

Blessed>
Wow! your MIL power! Mine is also very good cook, so she's happy I'm totally lousy, so can justify her existence and staying with us mah.. :p

Prinzess>
Maybe your boy is fussy now, and will resume milk intake soon? Or like you say, need to get a larger teat? But I also got that for my boy, and it was too big, end up use back the old one, but I just prick more holes...
 
Rach>
You're here huh? Pumping?? Me also.. :D

Hah... the sundae must ownself make? Ok, I will try to remember what goes into the coit tower... :p But self-make sundae got MOOD meh? Haha... i very "xiao jie" one..
 
<font size="+1"><font color="#6600ff">Morning~</font></font>

<font color="#6600ff">Kiki, Angel</font>

Thanks for the concern. But I know my eye... Forever haywire... Even my double eyelids can go haywire...
lol.gif


<font color="#6600ff"> Corrine</font>

The mommy who bought the fish soup was <font color="#6600ff">Stephanie</font>. I think it's $6-$7 for 1. She buys a weeks supply.

<font color="#6600ff">Kam</font>

Really? Same amount from 3-6mths? Then I'm on the safe side. Thanks!
happy.gif


<font color="#6600ff">Stephanie</font>

Chill babe... I know we (Mommies of less than 2) Aren't experiencing what you're going through now... But really... Are you really fine with your kids living through all that? It's a complicated process and phase... Have a talk with him when he isn't sleeping/sleepy.
 
cookiezz
thanks! itsybitsy said her stock cming in 2 weeks time, so i guess i wait lor.

steph
u stay near shelled!

prinzess
hey no pron one lah. if u wanna come just drop me a pm. parkway oso v nearby. good idea to just drop in weigh her if u go there shopping. u go kinderclinic huh?

blessed
ur hub stay in study room do wat? play computer games?

so happy last nite baby slept 5 hrs stretch. his magical 3 mths coming soon so i hoping my magical nite also coming!!!

v excites woke up early today first thing flip straits times first. my kids on page A29,33,35,41
happy.gif
 
Jul
i post it to u la. dunno got chance meet up with u gals nt. u pm me ur add? if not my avent also wasted sit there like white elephant.

ya la u got helpful hub, must cherish n appreciate him ok. dun take for granted every hub is like tat lo

kam
wah so blessed won an exersaucer. i didnt get one for my other kids this time i MUST get one for joseph boy! wat contest ur #1 won?
 


steph
if im sick hor i just need to rest tat one day. do nothing but sleep next day sure ok. ur mom can help u with jordan? take the day off to rest then recover faster if not ur illness drag longer no good for u n ur kids. u really just gotta let go for a day to rest if not ur system will collapse. hv u seen doc?
 

Back
Top