whitey
Hey my next appt is on 17 Apr, just 1 day after urs leh.
Yup, I agree totally. Every appt, there's something to look forward to. My first was to test for heartbeat, 2nd was kena spoting, 3rd to check everything ok, 4th was OSCAR & end of first tri, now it's finding out gender. But hor, I think after 5th mth, nothing much to look forward to, except growth & making sure Babylet din tangle itself etc liao. More focus on safety & devt & coming to birth lor.
Hmm.. I have mixed feeling. Being a gal, I wud want a gals so I can connect better. With a boy, I feel a bit insecure coz I dun really know how to dress him, what games o play etc. I may look spory but I v weak & sissy one haha.
But, being Chinese, & HB's sister has 2 daughters, having a son will def take the press off me. I can have 10 daughters after this w/o a care liao, u know what I mean?
Anyway, end of the day, healthy is the most impt thing.