Hi MoMoCha,
yup, quit job with environment co last year, now teaching. Do i still sound like someone u know?
You girls are all so seasoned, use a monicker even for real name. I not so smart, thought real name must be Real Name. Didn't expect forum to display real name together with nickname.
Me having a bad cough now. Worst thing is cannot take anti-biotics. Got to rest and depend on my own immune system to recover.
Oh, and Pamelia, thanks for advice on cordyceps. I not too sure whether bad or not, but i did take during past pregnancies and babies turned out ok. Just to be same, perhaps just take plain chkn essence for now.
yup, quit job with environment co last year, now teaching. Do i still sound like someone u know?
You girls are all so seasoned, use a monicker even for real name. I not so smart, thought real name must be Real Name. Didn't expect forum to display real name together with nickname.
Me having a bad cough now. Worst thing is cannot take anti-biotics. Got to rest and depend on my own immune system to recover.
Oh, and Pamelia, thanks for advice on cordyceps. I not too sure whether bad or not, but i did take during past pregnancies and babies turned out ok. Just to be same, perhaps just take plain chkn essence for now.