Putting Baby to Sleep
Haha! My Sam is the ultimate one. He will not want to sleep. So our bedtime routine is to bathe him, change him, feed him milk. Then he will demand to come down from his cot & will run ard the room, taking things out from his cupboards & making a big mess. I will have to close the door to keep him in & on the aircon too coz he can't sleep if he's hot *duh*
Then Hubs will come in after his shower & put him to sleep. He will off the light, put Sam in the cot, & let him roll ard, stand up, put him down, roll ard, etc etc till he sleeps.
Nap time is worse! I will struggle with him coz he will keep screaming to come out of the cot & play. And I will carry him in, carry him out, carry him in, stuff pacifier,... scream scream.. carry him in.. & sometimes it still doesn't work & I will just let him be till he collapses of his own accord! HIAZ!