Good morning mommies,
Sharon, very funny plant ah. Hahaha... Talking about fengshui, wish they hv plant that put outside the door can prevent PIL visiting, then many mommies here will be less stressful.
MIL in FB
Geesss... cant believe such things happen. Can remove her from the FB lah, how can intrude ppl privacy? I didnt even include my hb in my FB wor. It's my privacy with other mommies...heehee...
Baby first swim
Planning to take baby to my vacant apt for a swim last weekend but weather was not so good. I'm still thinking if I need to let her wear waterproof diaper. Can the diaper also hold urine? My girl has never poo when she was outside so if the diaper is for poo poo then I guess no need to put one on her.
Mother Day
I quarreled with my own mother instead
My MIL has to tell me to forgive my mother.
Squeezing husband in-between me n MIL
My relationship with my MIL did not start very smoothly. Mainly cos my hb did not know how to manage us. When I complained about my MIL, he would tell my MIL, when my MIL complained about me, he would tell me. Cause a lot of fight. Later I got a big quarrel with my hb, n I told him that when I complained to him, I just needed a listener, not a translator. He believed that telling my MIL about my complaints would improve our relationship but I told him it would get worst. So after the big fight, he becomes my good listener n my MIL good listener. N things I want to let my MIL know, I'll tell her on my own. Things my MIL wants to tell me, she will tell me on her own. The feeling is different when u hear from the source.