(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

Hi mummies.. I am new in this forum... Been reading a while and realised that we are basically going thru de same thing.... any gd suggestion on how to increase BM?

Mdm Ida asked me to cook spinach soup to increase milk supply as well as taking fenugrek. She says she used to pump 500ml for her kids last time.

kikilala,
thanks...v useful clip
happy.gif

babymaking
Zachary refuse to be put down because of the yao lan experience he had at ur mil's?

joia,Regg
last night Zachary slept from 10:30pm last feed and tahan till 4am! But donno why after 4am feed, he woke up at 6:15am, 8:00am, 9:20am, 10:30am and now 11:40am for feed. *faint* I cant identify which one is his "real feed" and which is his "suckling session" cept this 11:40am feed cos he gulp down milk for atleast 10mins. he always cant clear both my breasts, sometimes dont even want to (or cant even) clear 1.

joeey
My boy's clothes rarely got stained with poo unless he poo big time during diaper change (before i manage to put new diaper for him). If got poo stain, I will use baby detergent to soak it, later then wash & rinse (using kodomo baby detergent). For clothes with vomit, i will rinse it with tap water then throw it in laundry basket haha

mich
I tried the "shhhh" sound but it didnt work cos his cry is louder than my "shhhh"! i cant even hear my "shhh" sound! haha

donkeymami
actually i dont think latch on by laying on bed cause Jovia to puke out milk. during latch on, Zachary is always laying down side way de. i am using my brest friend pillow, 1 sofa cushion under brest friend pillow and 1 pillow behind me to support my back, so both my hands are free. now he is sleeping on my brest friend pillow.

SunshineG
maybe you can try to dont supplement and tahan a few days to see if your supply increased? I read from this page that supplement frequently will cause your supply to drop or dont increase http://www.kellymom.com/bf/supply/low-supply.html

Zachary also puke milk once or twice a day. it is infant reflux http://www.colicsolved.com/acid_reflux2.htm. when you bottlefeed her, she dont puke milk at all?

Peg
my CL was with me for 18days only. she tahan for 18days even tho she is allergic to pets fur. i forgot to told her that there are 2 cats at mil's house.

tulips
mdm ida's milk storage capacity is high! my right breast's milk storage capacity max is around 200ml. donno about left breast but the highest amount i pumped out before was 135ml from left. Zachary prefer to turn to his left and I will latch him on my left breast most of the time so that he get use to turn to his right.

joia,kikilala
Thanks for the nursing in a sling videos!

sling
mommies, what brand are you using? so far i only know MIM got sling. any other brand is good?

Reina

Sling
I have a sling from moms r-us. i have nt get a chance to use yet cos i tried on my boy, he very scare and keep crying

Reira, but if i don't supplement, then she will be so hungry...

Joann S, my baby slept thru the walk, and Pris' Kai enjoyed himself i think. Ray was also fuss-free. Pris brought mosquito patch so no one kena mosquito bite.

thanks again, Pris!

Dear Mummies,

I'm looking for a new-born infant to feature in a TV commercial. Shoot will be in early Oct for around 2 hours.

TALENT DESCRIPTIONS:
- Chinese Newborn Infant
- Born in late Aug to mid Sep
- smiley and easy to coax into laughing would be a plus.

If you'd be interested to try out, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with a recent clear photograph of the baby and his/her measurements (length and weight) by Monday, 21 September; if short-listed, Michelle will reply with more details about our shoot and talent fees.

Thanks very much!

Tried to put baby in the sling but csnt do it well yet. Have a feeling I didnt position her neck well so she looked uncomfortable. Shall practice more so that I can go out w baby on my own
happy.gif

Tummy time ,
Mummies have u tried this for baby yet? Was encouraged my the doc to give her a few minutes of tummy time. Tried it and she looks so adorable. She managed to lift her head 3 times then too tired liao.

<font color="0000ff">SunshineG</font>, you are rite, Kai enjoyed himself. After you left and after some drinks and snacks, we were there for another half an hour before we head off. It was refreshing and relaxing for us.

<font color="0000ff">Joann S</font>, we enjoyed ourselves and no one was bitten by mosquito.

<font color="0000ff">Regg</font>, if you need help with sling, let me know.

<font color="0000ff">Reira</font>, there should be 3 local brands and a couples of overseas brands here regarding the slings. So far, I have 3 MIM slings.

<font color="0000ff">sharon</font>, both videos ways of nursing are fine. You need help, let me know. I can show you. I can drop by your place too as long as it is close to MRT station.

Ray loves tummy time too. He will lift his head to see MRT train once he hears the sound. He still sleeps on his back though.

Talk abt cranky bb ... Ovann was at it yesterday. He's been fussing since yesterday afternoon ... keep crying. When we put him back on this cot, he'll sleep for 10mins den wake up &amp; cry again. It continued until his nite feed at 9pm, den fuss a little, play a while and FINALLY slept. And he slept thru till 4am when he's hungry. So tiring ....

Re: sleeping on tummy, i've let him tried twice only. He din like it the 1st time we did it. Den for the 2nd time he was curious and tried to lift up his head. Den he cried when he cldn't .. hahaha ... silly boy. Am thinking of trying again but as he's got some rashes on his face, i dun really want to put his face on the mattress.

Dear Mothers,

I'm currently training to become a Certified Infant Massage Instructor with the International Association of Infant Massage (IAIM - www.iaim.net),hence I would like to gather 4 parents and their babies (who are 0 - 9 months old) for FREE baby massage classes!

A cosy parent-baby class that teaches you how to apply gentle massage that suits your baby’s individual needs and developmental level over 4 weeks.

Research has shown that daily massage helps stimulate baby’s physiological and
psychological development, and growth in pre-term infants. You will learn strokes that will help your baby sleep better, improve digestion,relieve discomfort from gas, colic, constipation and more.

Touch is a very powerful element in human bonding, as are communication, both verbal and
non-verbal, and prolonged eye contact. Infant massage encompasses and supports all these vital aspects of bonding, thus making it a wonderful way to bond and share intimate time with your baby through the power of your touch.

Classes conducted on Sun Mornings at Tampines St 11. Each parent must attend 4 sessions. Starting from this Sun 20/9/09 - 11/10/09 10 am - 11 am

Or email me at [email protected] for more details. Thanks!

Hi Priscilla,

I can do a class on Sat but it will be in the evening around 8pm. And I need at least 3 other parents and babies around.
happy.gif
So it depends on the demand. Anyone keen for evening class on Sat?

regards,
Adeline

Pris
Do you have any ideal what are the other brands besides MIM?

For the MIM sling, should I purchase their demo video too? Are all your MIM slings material cotton? Since they have different materials for their slings, I wonder which one is the best to get.

Hi Priscilla and kikilala,

No need to bring anything except yourself and baby, the usual stuff u bring out with your baby (ie diapers, milk and stuffs).

Don't worry if you think your baby's fussy in the class, there's always an extra doll to practise the strokes on. So fathers can join too. :p

1. kikilala
2. Priscilla (near the mrt? Prefer Sat evening)
3. LM
4. Reira

All places filled for Sun morning. Thank you for your participation! I will sms you the address to go to for confirmation.

A lee
I just remembered this Sunday hubby's grandma birthday so we wont be able to make it already. Sorry for the trouble.

Pris
Alright, thanks. Do you have their demo dvd? is it as must to purchase?

Pris
alright thanks.

tingkat
Neo Garden » For those who order dinner delivery from neo garden, what time do they normally deliver it to you?

any mummies latch on and bottle-feed bb ur ebm? do ur bb has confusion?

currently i latch on and CL bottle-feed so when i latch on, bb got no confusion. i wonder if my CL left, can i do latch on and bottle-feed?

re: fitti diapers
anyone interested in sharing?
its $10 each but must buy 1 carton...can only mix 3 packs of each size...tink cannot finish using
ie must buy 3 packets of S ans 3 packets of M
im stayin in yishun

Hi Reira, here are some of my details. We have the same gynae!

ADD: 19 Aug
baby birth weight: 3.4kg
baby birth height: 51cm
delivery via: Natural with epi
baby #: 1
baby gender: F
gynae: Dr Jocelyn Wong
Hospital: TMC

So although you do not pump out the other breast that Zachary does not latch regularly, your supply is not affected? what is normally the interval until you cannot tahan the engorgement then you go pump? my concern is if dun latch/regularly enough, supply may diminish. one or 2 times at night (i pump at night and CL bottle feed baby) when i was so tired then slept through my alarm ringing, i actually went 6 hours before pumping. was so concerned it may have affected my supply.

Added ktmum's info

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 52
Princesses: 43
TBC: 17

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)
Pm me if anyone is missing.</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>weight</TD><TD>length</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.965</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Xuhan</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania Alexis</TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.395</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-section GA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karryn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Regan</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>2.42</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Rayes</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.13 / 2.03</TD><TD>47 / 47</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Mattea &amp; Keona</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.015</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.175</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Liz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>2.58</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>3.29</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.465</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>michele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.68</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Chace</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.115</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w GA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Bevlyn</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zhao Zheng</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>2.34</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Avely</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w vacuum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ernesta</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Loh (ember)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aaden</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.81</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi, w vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer c-sec w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Jul</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alycia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Emer c-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Shuan</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Peg</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Myra</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>seeJay</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64/2.575</TD><TD>46/46</TD><TD>C-sec w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Mu Sen/Jun Miao</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.235</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>2.87</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>ktmum</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyn</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>daish</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Zelia</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Gas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lack of info to update</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Calla Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>Princesssummer11</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>110</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>111</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>112</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</td></tr></table>

Peg
alright thanks.

ktmum
added your info. =) Dr Wong is a good gynae!

Yah, my supply is not affected at all. I've been doing this for 3 weeks le. usually, around 5 hours i will buay tahan. after Zachary's 11pm feed, i will pump out the rest (sometimes lazy also haha). then after his first feed of the day which is around 4 or 5am, i will pump out the breast i didnt latch him on.usually i latch him on my left, so i pump out the right.

Today i only pumped once after his first feed at 5am, manage to get 200ml from my right and 75ml from my left.

hey

since reira is not going, i will like to take her place.

1. kikilala
2. Priscilla (near the mrt? Prefer Sat evening)
3. LM
4. babymaking

Hi all mummy :

I selling off my brand new MIM silk sling (NAVY) colour as my bb dont like it and I have difficuties putting he in . The head like very soft and I worry it not comfortable for him .

Any one interested ? email me at [email protected]

By the way either sling and other way I can bring out bb alone with 2 free hand avaiable har ?

bear,
maybe try those baby carrier? its much easier to put on as the shape is fixed already.
There's quite many clips in youtube which show how to bf in carriers too.

Back