Tested Positive after one week later tested Negative

faith2101

Hi all , please reply to my concerns if anyone had any experience same as me .

I had a miscarriage last year july , ever since we were trying to conceive .

finally i got a positive on last tuesday which was 12 days after positive ovulation. But on the same day night i got a bright red spotting on my panty liner and next day morning i got another spotting again, which made me worried . But clear blue digital shows pregnant with 2 -3 weeks on that day morning . Due to spotting i went to see Dr Benjamin tham , but due to emergency appointment i couldn't see him and saw another associate Dr Madeleine Tan, she couldn't see any traces of baby while scanning( it could be too early ) , but gave me progesterone to support , taken blood and urine for testing and need to go for second follow up on tomorrow which i will be seeing Dr Banjamin Tham . But yesterday when i tested again using watson's brand it was a very faint line and today i used a clear blue digital which shows not pregnant , im so worried now
please share with me your experience , can you be still pregnant ? any one had any experience before ?

many thanks in advance

faith2102,
Since the doctor's appointment is tomorrow, please try not to think so much now and just rest as much as you can. I know it's easy said, but worrying will not be good for your health. Good luck to you and baby, I really hope you and baby will be fine.

faith2102,
Since the doctor's appointment is tomorrow, please try not to think so much now and just rest as much as you can. I know it's easy said, but worrying will not be good for your health. Good luck to you and baby, I really hope you and baby will be fine.

thanks for your reply ... im crossing my fingers now , too stressed , i knw i need to wait till tomorrow , but mind and brain is not working together i think :(

Back