(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

pink
if u are not concern abt promotion prospects, try speaking to yr HR for lesser working hrs, flexi workscheme etc, that way still get to spend more time with bb yet retain independence and sanity.

Kiki & Reira,

ya i tot of that but i will be going out for more than 2 hrs and my baby feeding havent quite fixed yet.. sometime in the afternoon, she can drink 80ml liao than hugry in 1 hr so i feed 50 ml again.. but sometime 80ml feed can last her 3 hr.. so difficult for me to bring the warm out milk out.. hai i think is either latch or bring cold milk out than when she wan to drink than i use hot water to make hot.. what do u all thing.. but i think a bit 'ma fan' la..

babymaking

i returned to the workforce when my #1 turned 8 mths n placed him in infant care. unfortunately, he kept getting sick there n i had to quit again after 8mths. but it had already taken a toil on his health. Everytime the ifc call, i get so scared. Coz it only means he's having fever again. Your zach may adapt better. but do consider what u may need to do if he keeps falling sick there. U can try the civil service but be warned that some ministries are more 'on' than the rest n altho they say work life balance, they dun practise it.

pink
i'm also mid thirties n dun intend to go back workforce already. At least not the conventional type. How abt try part time work? or work fr home type? i remember nearly going nuts with boredom n low self esteem after i had #1. Dun leave your bb wif your mil if you're not comfy. it may further strain your rlnship wif her.

Baby merlion :
toking abt this.. sometime i think my confinement nanny is overfeeding her.. becos my bb also merlion leh.. than she says is wind.. somtime my bb havent even finish she will throw out already.. i see already also heart pain..

Burp:
anyone of you have good way to burp bb.. my confinment is doing downwards style.. but in TMC they teach me in circular motion.. cos find it quite difficult to get bb to burp leh.. any good recommendation..

mich

haha, i remember when i met u a few times at the SBCC when u were SAHM and u looked rather 'jaundiced' from staying at home for too long and prob many sleepless nights after taking care of a sick child. I was also very 'jaundiced' after i had my #1 and looking at u then (after i returned to work) was like a mirror of my old self. Being SAHM can really suck the life out of a person.

After these crazy few mths, i must make sure that i stay active & healthy, get out of the hse and dress up. :p I tend to become a hermit and dun wanna get out of the hse if i can.

mashy
that's what i worry abt too, bb falling sick esp since he's 5 weeks premature. so far been monitoring his health and so far so good, so will give it a try in infantcare when i get a job that makes it worthwhile for me to go to work.

the thing abt NOT working is the lack of mental stimualtion for both bb & myself as a SAHM esp since i know i don't have the patience like pris to do so many educational stuff with bb. it will be so easy to lapse into entertaining bb with the TV or just babytalk :p

lol, mash, i like yr description of 'being jaundiced' that's another worry of mine also.

jacqueline
last wed i went out from 9am - 6pm. 11am last latch at TMC, the rest of the day bottlefed Zachary. I brought 3 bottles out, around 100ml each in cooler bag. then took out 1 bottle to put in my bag around 2 hrs after last feed to let the milk became room temp. suddenly he wants milk and the milk is slightly cold so i fed him that. to me, i think dont need to warm the milk cos it is very mafan have to look for hot water. so i just let him drink it at room temp. he is now 5 weeks 5 days old.

reira,
like that sound much more easlier.. but okie to let bb drink the milk after take out from the fridge and let it cool at room temp ah.. i havent try b4..

hihi, i undestand tt quite a number f u bring u babies out for walk... how big is the child b4 u bring him out? hand carry? sling? or trolley?

would love to start doing so if not i be too bored at hm..

ioros, I start bringing bb out once he is full months. B4 full month, he went to do his passport and also we held his full month a couple of days earlier. Today, my baby is exactly two months old. I sling my baby.

mashy, ha ha ha, yes those SAHM days really takes it toil cos I was so restless and felt so "yellow faced". Many pple have asked me if I have plans to be SAHM again since I have 3 kids. I honestly do not know whether I can do it again... it is a dilemma as I do know the best person to bring them up is myself.

pink, I understand your dilemma, I felt very vexed over the same issues as I'm not exactly content to stay at home. Yet, motherhood comes with sacrifices. And those yrs of not working means my peers are ahead of me in terms of pay/promotion. But neither could I let go of my kids back then when there was no suitable caregiver. Later on, my MIL stepped forward to look after my kids, which is why I was able to return to work full time.

pink

i think sam also has the reflux thing. but strangely, when hubs feeds him, he seldom/has v little spit up wor!

i'm still trying my best to give ebm with one or twp feeds of fm. can't do anthing to thicken my ebm hor? heehee

phy

thanks! guess i stick to my ameda lactaline for now to save $. maybe upgrade if this conks out hehe

Babymaking
I think I am like u, may not have the patience to do those stuff like what pris does. I have been working for the past 13 years and I like dressing up & going to work. Working on tight deadlines give me a thrill and the completion of a project gives me a sense of satisfaction. And not to mention that working means I can spent freely, buy anything I fancy without 2nd thoughts.

But the thought of leaving bb in mil care just doesn't make me feel comfortable. My company is big and can easily hire someone else to replace me so working on flexi terms is out of the question.

Mashy, mich
I also very scared of becoming "jaundiced". May not have the motivation or excuse to dress up if not going to work......I mean if just bringing bb out for walk or some classes also no need to dress up..... Haiz...still confused

Jul
according to the pd, positioning also helps. Try to feed bb in a slightly more upright position and dun lie him down immediately after feed

Pricilla

Is it?
But we have been giving him drinking water and than his pimples get a lot better. Haha... u kw if bb u never feed them more water... when u bottle feed them they makes a lot of noise. Haha.. nw he better liao le..

The PD that time said must drink lots of water and make sure his poo poo a lot of yellow to take away the jaundice wor.. haha..

Don kw why some old ppl said bf not gd.
I kw one very old aunty 60+, she promotes FM also!! My god!! Not good cos FM is actually more "heaty". I tried to pump as much as possible for my boy. One day I can only give him abt 2 btls of my milk.
sad.gif
no choice la..

======================

kikilala

drink more herbs.. u kw as long as u "bu" till 4 mths still okie.. after 4mths cannot replenish liao le..

======================

cindy

When my mum came over...she found that my kitchen also not well equipment w those stuff, although I find it well equipped to cook..haha..

than my mum brought her utensils over and do all the cooking. Haha..
n my hubby is very clean and tidy one.. so he shut his eyes close for 1 mth.. after that than clear up.

And u don really need to tidy the guest room ba?? U see who got those mattress single size one.. jst temporary put there.. my mum brought one mattress over to put here permanently cos I requested.

I think it is difficult to cope w jst yr hubby and u. better to have someone around who can take care better ba..

My hubby everytime came back fm work, he will have his dinner ready but he will have the clear up dishes and help wash and sterilized bb btls and my breast pp. first few weeks he is damn tired cos got a lot of my mum utensils to wash and dishes. Haha.. sat sun he will stay at home to clean hse.

=====================

Pinkmama

I think most mothers would wan to stay and look after their kids jst like me also..

Maybe u should start to plan and count roughly one mth bb spend how much and how much u would want to spend and save etc.. than see can or not.. must save extra cash for yrself wor..

=====================

reira

I don kw what is the problem leh..
But jst nw delete under the favourite and add again than okie.. strange..haha..

Haha.. u did that to save time?? My friend said can increase milk supply wor.. hw much u pp now?

My bb normally he sleep at 1030. than wake up around 230-3am for milk. I hopes he don wake up so fast. Best can sleep throughout the night.
happy.gif

=====================

Mich

No wonder la.. but I tried to remove fm my favourite and add again than can see again.

=====================

jac

actually when bb cannot finished the milk u can drink them if u dare la..
I tried one time and I don like it cos mine is goat milk.

Yesterday I tried to drink my BM cos still got a lot left, than my hubby said I see u haven drink I already want to vomit. Haha..

But BM really smells like goats milk.
Sama sama

=====================

Sunshine

Abt bb face turn red after stretching and splitting out milk. When my bb do this everytime I will say him u can stretch but cannot split milk. Eh.. nw a lot better liao le.. haha.. try and see hw.

My mum did not say its abt wind. Cos I guess more or less bb will have wind in their stomach?? I everyday got apply LU YI YOU for bb

=========================

hello

is there a gathering on oct for meals?

Today my boy keep farting leh very loud some more and fart during his sleep and end up he woke up and "pek chek" as he did not sleep much and keep crying .Is it due to wind ?

BM if I nvr eat any good food is it alright for bb to drink our BM har ? I have no much time in cooking so sometime I end up eat biscuit wif milo or instant noodles . (I only BM my boy 2-3time atime as I have not much supply )

just to share

bb swimming class
We went for Zac 1st swimming class this afternoon and it's a great experience! Initially he was grumpy cos got to take off clothes & the neck float they used was too small.

But after taking off the float and putting him frog style, he started smiling. Hubby then took him out and fix on the larger neck float and put him back in the water. After a few min, he got used to the floating sensation and started waving his arms and kicking, literally can see him float when he relax himself.

we also went for the bb massage and can see that he was really enjoying it as he was mewing in pleasure, esp when when massaging his back.

It was such a fun experience for Zac and for me and hubby that we signed up for a 10 session course. :p

a plus point and the swimming & the massage, it help Zac poo. Zac was having some constipation the last couple of days with lots of fart. After the exercise and massage, he pood a lot when we reached home.

btw we went to hwa xia at plaza sing, it's quite crowded and we had to wait for more than 20 min for a slot. after our session, the queue was even longer and they had to turn away some parents. so it's prob a good idea to go either early on weekends or on weekdays.

Pink
like what mich says, motherhood comes with lots of sacrifices, if flexi work is not an option, then you will have to decide and live with your decision.

If you have some unique skills, regardless yr age or down the 2-3 years, i don;t think finding a job will be difficult.

For me now, i have great difficulty in finding a job cos the skillset i have/previous positions required long working hours & weekend work which is not suitable for a balanced family work life.

Being a SAHM, the satisfaction comes from watching your kid grow and being with him/her for each of his new experience. When working, one may miss his first smile, his first crawl, his first step, etc etc, but being a FTWM/PTWM also mean that we have more resources to give him a better headstart in life eg enrichment classes/more savings for his education etc etc.

hi all,
finally got chance to come
in and update.

reira,
can help me update my info?
add:25aug
method:natural
weight:3.2kg
height:54cm

Cindy, i ordered fr Newbaby. the food was pretty good. but i'm not a fussy eater. the portions were sufficient for 2 persons to share.

i hear that Natal Essentials is also good, but as they didn't deliver to my area, i couldn't order from them.

Sbb, thanks for the tip. i will try telling my baby not to waste milk...
happy.gif

Jul,
sometime when bb drink too fast will also vomit 1 so usu to avoid tt half way thru the feedin i will pull out the bottle burp him be4 i continue feedin..

Hi Babymaking,
Zac looked adorable! May I check where did u bring Zac to for the swim and massage and how much does it cost?

<font color="0000ff">pink</font>, I used to love my very stimulating and high stress environment too. In fact the year when Kai was borned I was to be promoted to a higher position which meant lesser time for Kai. We did our budget, change part of our lifestyle as we felt that if we could, it is important to have a parent at home for the child. Life in the beginning was abit tough as I used to a high challenge and fast pace too. No regret of staying home now as I witness Kai;s milestones, etc.

sbb
how much i can pump ah... normally both side around 100ml, L side max 130ml &amp; right side max 175ml if didnt latch that side.

babymaking
i ordered a swim tub from a BP here a few days ago for Zachary to swim at home as I find bringing to hwa xia is too expensive! first trial $30 and if sign up package the cheapest around $16 each swim session when i check their website the other day. i got it for $70 with home delivery from a BP here.

hopefully he will like it.

Updated cloudme's info

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 52
Princesses: 42
TBC: 17

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)
Pm me if anyone is missing.</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>weight</TD><TD>length</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.965</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Xuhan</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania Alexis</TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.395</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-section GA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karryn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Regan</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>2.42</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Rayes</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.13 / 2.03</TD><TD>47 / 47</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Mattea &amp; Keona</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.015</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.175</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Liz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>2.58</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>3.29</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.465</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>michele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.68</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Chace</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.115</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w GA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Bevlyn</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zhao Zheng</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>2.34</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Avely</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w vacuum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ernesta</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Loh (ember)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aaden</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.81</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi, w vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer c-sec w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Jul</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alycia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Emer c-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Shuan</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Peg</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Myra</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>seeJay</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64/2.575</TD><TD>46/46</TD><TD>C-sec w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Mu Sen/Jun Miao</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.235</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>2.87</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyn</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>daish</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Zelia</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Gas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Waiting Still </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Calla Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>Princesssummer11</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>110</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>111</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</td></tr></table>

PJPJ
We went to Hwa Xia at Plaza Sing (3rd flr next to JL). Trial swim class is $30, massage is $22. FOC massage if sign up for swim course. We paid $197 for 10 swim sessions + $50 for membership.

Reira
Yep, was considering getting pool from BP also, then decided to go to Hwa Xia for trial session to see if Zac like it. To our surprise, he took to it so well that we decided to sign up for their class instead. Once he can swim, then i will get the pool from the BP.

Have you tried out the pool yet? is it stable? Did yr Zac like it?

Hello Mummies,
Sorry to intrude in your conversation. For mommies looking for Avent Electr ISIS UNO Breast pump, i have one to let go at $150. I bought this pump in Aug09 and used it only for 2 wks. Now wanted to let go because i prefer a dual pump. Any mommies interested, you may contact me at [email protected]

Re: Carseat
Looking for carseat for my gal..any recommendation...will go for convertable carsear.
Going down kaki bukit nxt wk...cos taka baby fair dun hv much models to choose.

Is Britax good? think baby kingdom carry tis brand..how abt maxi cosi? i thk maxi cosi not much model to choose right compare to Britax.

babymaking
the swim tub i ordered needs to wait for 3 weeks for shipment. it is a new model with 8 supporting poles, should be more stable than old models with 6 supporting poles. hopefully he will like it since he enjoys his bath time nowadays.

Donkeymami,
Baby is using Maxi cosi dory carseat. Suited from birth to about 4years and not too exp. Got as a gift from colleagues but shld be retailing at $238.
Not sure about Britax model, sorry cant help.

kiki,

i interested to order especically the thick clothing but i'm leaving US in early NOv do u think the shipment will arrive b4 i leave spore?? oh and i not veri good in chinese.. those thick clothing suitable for winter season??

babymaking,

Zac looks like he's having fun! It makes me want to try out my swimming tub with Ovann .. i haven't even open the box
happy.gif
Btw, did HuaXia state the min age to start the swimming? I wld like to try soon but Ovann's not even a mth old.

Jac
will be able to get the items by end of sept.
I'm also ordering some winter clothes for my boy and there are some thick clothings which seems quite suitable

donkeymami, i bought the britax marathoon..can use till quite big..but currently still using the graco one with the stroller...

Jac,y dun ask ur hubby to buy the winter clothes here? I stock up mine from The Children's Place..very cheap eh..1 piece 2 or 3usd only...bought from factory outlet...

Btw do u all shave bb hair? Wondering if i dun shave will the hair grow very slowly? Cos my gal quite bald but i scared to shave myself n dun trust the saloon here...how?

donkeymami, i think diff models diff weight limit...ya lo, very big..but the other convertible models also very big eh...

Anyone start to have menses already? Mine came back le..even though i breastfeeding eh...
sad.gif

cherrios,

oh, wan to get a few pcs 1st..cos by the time i reach there already winter.. not sure bb will get use to it anot than better dun go out 1st.. and when i take flight they also quite cold so tot of buying thicker clothes. cos in spore quite difficult to find thick clothes. oh THe children place.. tell my hubby go check check.. hee

Back