(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

hi mummies,
I just wonder do we still need to follow the 3 hours meal time for our little one? sometime he wants sometime he dont.

6 am - milk (is this necessary, sometime dont wan)
9am - breakfast cereal or spagatti
12 - lunch
3 - milk (is this necessary)
6 - dinner
9 - milk (is this necessary, sometime dont want)

Hi All,

Got another lobang for survey on both pasteurized (the fridge type) and the Long life Milk (the one can be put on shelf).
Date : 26th, 29th or 30th Nov.
Time : 11.30-1.30pm or 2.30-4.30pm or 6-8pm .
Incentive: S$80.00 for both group.
Require group :-
Females age 30-45yrs with kids age 4-10 or/and 11-16 yrs old, working or Housewife. All races needed.
Students (Mix gender) age 18-24yrs in Poly or University now.
Interest, pls sms your Name, Age, Edu level, Occupation to my hp at 97640028 Sally. Thanks

Babiesmeme
I think depends on how much they ate the previous meal or of there's snack in between meal. My boy rough schedule

8 am - 200ml milk plus some bread or biscuit
1130 am - lunch in cc
1230 pm - 150ml milk in cc
1530 pm - tea break in cc
1830 pm - dinner
2130 pm - 200ml milk

My boy's schedule:

830am: light breakfast in school
11am: lunch (porridge/noodle) in school
1pm: 180ml milk in school
4pm: tea break in school
5pm: 180ml milk in school
7pm: dinner at home (porridge/noodle/rice)
10pm: 180ml milk

Javier's schedule

7.45am - 210ml milk
8.45am-9am - breakfast in cc
11.30am - lunch in cc
1pm - 210milk in cc (if weekends at home will b 240ml)
3.30pm - teabreak in cc
5.15pm-5.30pm - dinner at home (weekends at home will b 5pm coz he will skip teabreak as he will sleep till 4+pm)
7pm - some snacks or he will eat abit again with us
8.30pm-9pm - 330ml milk

Happy Dragon New Year to all mummies !! Wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous year ahead
happy.gif

hi all ladies...
long time no chatting..
hope all doing well..

jus wondering any mummies sending your kidddo to extra lesson?
was thinking to send my gal.. but duno where to start from.
happy.gif

saw e thread above about e last topic chatted[Toilet train].

My gal was toilet train when about 20 month.. And now the cc is training nap without diaper.
starting she wet e bedsheet almost everyday. But now.. No more le..
And I also happy that during e night she will also wake to tell me she wants to shh shh.
But tired for me
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

Sorry for interruption.

Any kids going to Sunflower childcare? I have 2 sets of uniform and 2 sets of PE attire for sale. All BRAND NEW. Size is M. Letting go at reasonable price.
My child is not attending the childcare but I have bought it during the trial period.

PLS PM if Keen! Thank you!

Hi,
Wondering whether I could join as my boy is also an August 09 baby but it seems the thread has died off! Happy 3rd birthday to our prince and princess!

pegsfur
I think most grandparents like that one. i always tell my hubby, if baby dont cry at all, there must be something wrong!!

i plan to fold after use everyday before PIL comes back from work.

mio tv router
ARGH!! i had enough of this router!!! my PIL even went to subscribe starhub prolly due to the bad connectivity. so stupid!!! going to change back to Netgear router without them knowing. if they ask will just change back! not like they watch or subscribe mio tv anyway!
Don't worry, Sumire. You won't get any trouble like that with NetGear router. Call toll free to Netgear Router Technical Support and your query will be answered in a matter of seconds.

Back