weishy (1 brown ricen 1 oatmeal)
joeey (1 brown ricen 1 oatmeal)
JAnice (1 rown rice n 1 oatmeal)
kikilala
April (2 brown rice n 1 oatmeal )
Ktmum (1 brown rice )
kitty (2 brown rice)
Sbb (1 brown rice also?)
Michelle( both are nutritious depending wat bb like to eat,I give both for variation loo ,they hv to try everythingnif nt will be picky eaters.
Eunice (1 brown/oatmeal/multigrain each)
Karen Toh (1 brown rice n 1 oatmeal)

1 tin think 10 days or so if giving day n night

LADIES~~~~Pls SMS me ur contact numbers tks 8223-7104

collection-meet up for lunch or meet up at vivo/Harbourfront
I can go chop seats first heheheheh :p

Just called up n the boss says stock will arrive in 10 days time

Babymaking,
ya i agree i dun wanna risk my bab yleg also.. but ur carseat for forward facin can recline completely? mine can only recline a bit so i jus recline abit...

Hello mummies

Long time never log in. My bb Elise went for her jab on last Sat. I think the jab has shocked her and she screamed.... n screamed in the clinic. After that my everyday job is to carry n carry her if not she cry non stop. Plus her teething pblms, I am so so tired. She weighs 10.5 kg now for a 4.5 mths old. Super super heavy.......

Sharon
Pls pm me or text me at 96220930. Thxs

piggytoh
I also just call Nation. But I quite shocked that I can't go to the agency to choose. Can only talk to the maid over phone. Like that very hard to choose le. Plus some of the photos like killer face. I scared the new maid will illtreat my dad.

Any tips to share? How to choose a maid? Plus when we return maid if not happy then any penalty.

thxs

kitty
i staying in the east.. which part u staying? me bedok.. u ordered the bumper mat already? only can check forum now at in-laws' house coz my house pc not ready..

HI all,
Hope all mummies and babies are doing fine
happy.gif

I will be doing some hair clip for passion, thus will sell cheap cheap.. pls let me know or PM me if you are keen on marry jane or any col theme so that i can handmake the clip for u...
happy.gif

RE: barging MIL & locking door
MIL also the type who doesn't believe in locking/closing bedroom door. Many, many years ago, hubby & I were .. ahem .. making out in his room (dat time not yet married). Actually his mother and him shared the same room cos his own room was rented out to supplement income.

Ok, here comes the best part .. half way thru his mum came back. But as we locked the door, she can't come in rite. Den she shouted for hubby to open the door. Hubby replied to say 'Ok, ok .. wait lah' while both of us hurriedly get dressed. But the mother doesn't want to wait and opened the door with her key .... ta-dah! She saw me in my bra ....

When we moved to our new flat, she flared up when we locked our bedroom door whenever we go out. She asked my hubby sarcastically is it becos we have a golden goose in our room, dats why need to lock the door? Pls lor ... we just hate her rummaging our things .. always so kpo. Last time during pak tor, sometimes i just leave my purse on the table, and bring my the dog down for walk. Den suddenly one day she just ask me whether i buy 4D for my i/c no. cos the nos are nice. How the hell wld she know my i/c no if she hasn't run thru the stuff in my purse? Blardy irritating.

Was also pissed with her last nite. As my dog was sick, i had to change her food and feed her medicine. The pills need to be crushed so that i can mix it into her food for her to eat. As i was reading the instructions and dosage, bb cries. As bb is just fussing, i din bother him & continue to feed my dog.

MIL was at home and obviously, bb crying is something big to her. Kept on standing at my room's doorway and 'helped' to look out for bb. In the end she buay tahan and went to the kitchen to see what i'm doing. Den she said 'bb is crying.' And i told her i know.

I was still busy with my dog cos i need to clean up the kitchen and wipe her but MIL gave me the 'can you go & look at bb now instead of spending your time with your dog' tone. So pissed with her and I retorted 'can't u see i'm busy?' Then she kept quiet.

HI all,
Hope all mummies and babies are doing fine
happy.gif

I will be doing some hair clip for passion, thus will sell cheap cheap.. pls let me know or PM me if you are keen on marry jane or any col theme so that i can handmake the clip for u...
happy.gif

Karen
My agent is from Myanmar and married to a local guy here for 20 years+ so all her maids are only from myanmar..

I also did not pick at the agency de, only see photo and I called my maid before getting her but she couldnt really talk over the phone, so I thought language is the biggest problem, but end up when she's here we can communicate quite well..

And her biodata indicates 7 years experience, but she told me she worked at factory for 7 years only, but her agent in Mynamar put it as 7 years work as maid, so when she first came here she was scolded by my agent here because she only has 3 months experience when she was having training at the Myanmar agent's house. But I am very happy with her so far so I dun really mind about it..

my friend got 2 myanmar maids and she was the one introduced me to this agent, and so far both her maids are doing a great job here. so I think it really depends on luck lor, and I still prefer those never came before de..

Btw think for my case 1 month can get free exchange if i am not happy, and after that can return also, no penalty. but i think diff agent diff de..

I've pmed you her contact number, good luck!

Hi all

Has anyone started or going to start GD program for your kid? Need some feedback and advice on the program. Understand it is quite costly.

Eunice-yup very n alot of hardwork from parents.dun n no tiime to practise then better dun waste money looo

angel wipes hv promo again post later once got more details

wat do ur babies call ur parents n ILs?
奶奶/爷爷?my mum says tis for ILs only?
外婆/外公?
婆婆/公公?
or others?

joyful
paiseh, the person in charge to order already ordered le and ssw delivering the bumper mats to her tonight.

piggytoh
yah better if got bag to carry! else very mafan.

nicole
havent start the trial for aquaduck yet. now waiting for them to reply me with a list of available trial date/location.

pegsfur
my PIL also. baby crying is like a big deal to them. only cried for 5mins and they say he cried for whole night. or only cried for 1min and they will come and ask why he KEPT crying. cannot stand them!

Sharon
婆婆/公公 is for daddy's parents and 外婆/外公 is for mommy's parents. not so sure about 奶奶/爷爷 tho.

reira
Ya lor .. dunno wat's the big deal. Somemore bb was only fussing ... nothing urgent wat.

I oso got the 12mm pooh flower hill bumper mat. I leave it on the floor folded in my living room when Ovann's not using as i dun have enuf space. Will only keep & zip it in the bag on sat cos sat my pt maid comes over to clean my house. Haha .. lazy to keep it everyday lah .. cos it's pretty heavy.

sharon,
I asked my mum & aunt abt this also ... and my aunt said 奶奶/爷爷 is used by cantonese. Others normally use 婆婆/公公 for paternal grandparents and 外婆/外公 for maternal grandparents.

Karen,
hahah i pick the maid via lookin at pic leh most imptly is u feel comfortable with the maid tt no.1 the rest is luck.. i tink u can only face to face interview the maid for transfer maid cos they will only bring in the maid when u confirm cos theere is lot of procedure to brin inthe maid..n if u not happi with the maid the will change for u FOC..

Reira,
for my parent i will let my bb call them ah gong ah ma..den my IL 奶奶/爷爷.

Addressing Parents
My PILs 阿麽/阿公. My parents complained dont want my baby to call 外 (they said sound like outsiders or far far away relatives), all their grandchildren call them 外 dont know why they dont like my baby call them 外 so I let baby call them 婆婆/公公.

Pegsfur, sound like ur mil is really difficult to handle. Hope one day she can realize that she needs to let the son go (set him free = lesser jealousy on u). Good luck!

sharon

奶奶/爷爷 is for paternal grandparents. My kids call them that too. They're shanghainese. At first they wanted to call grandma 'ma ma' (grandma hockchew) and grandpa'ye ye' but we told them weird coz doesn't pair up, so end up yeye and nainai.

Thanks Weishy for organising.
mwerkz (1 brown ricen 1 oatmeal) 91526232

Posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 - 3:51 pm:
weishy (1 brown ricen 1 oatmeal)
joeey (1 brown ricen 1 oatmeal)
JAnice (1 rown rice n 1 oatmeal)
kikilala
April (2 brown rice n 1 oatmeal )
Ktmum (1 brown rice )
kitty (2 brown rice)
Sbb (1 brown rice also?)
Michelle (1 br/1 oatmeal)
Eunice (1 brown/oatmeal/multigrain each)
Karen Toh (1 brown rice n 1 oatmeal)

1 tin think 10 days or so if giving day n night

LADIES~~~~Pls SMS me ur contact numbers tks 8223-7104

collection-meet up for lunch or meet up at vivo/Harbourfront
I can go chop seats first heheheheh :p

Just called up n the boss says stock will arrive in 10 days time

pegsfur
I think most grandparents like that one. i always tell my hubby, if baby dont cry at all, there must be something wrong!!

i plan to fold after use everyday before PIL comes back from work.

mio tv router
ARGH!! i had enough of this router!!! my PIL even went to subscribe starhub prolly due to the bad connectivity. so stupid!!! going to change back to Netgear router without them knowing. if they ask will just change back! not like they watch or subscribe mio tv anyway!

Felicia

I understand wat u mean... they think that have gone thru more than us mah... cannot accept our new way of doing things... and that they are wrong.. if nothing happens.. we will all keep quiet.. but if something happens.. then too late aso.. so hard right?

ya i think if baby no place to slp then how? cannot slp with them cos wait roll down how leh? so dangerous...

my FIL aso wait for ppl to cook for him to eat one leh... aiyo.. all like that.. and maid will take instruction but not argue with u.. at least.. just monitor them closely tho...

hehe.. dun worry about the complaints.. u feel better saying them out =]

Baby Ja

Me in the east at marine parade.. quite near to u too..hehe.. i haven order yet.. have u decided?

haha.. i wonder if there are any CNY deals.. am waiting for world of korea to replenish stocks.. maybe got more deals too!! hehe.. i just emailed them... yeah!

regg,
i wanna learn hw to make too. the ribbons are so sweet and nice. i saw a shop at chinatown selling all these raw materials. hv u started? can place my order from u. make red red ones.... ready for CNY.

my kids call my ILS 奶奶/爷爷. my mum - ma ma

anyone starts to gv bb sweet potato??? purple ones from japan can gv too????

i roll up the bumper mat if not in use. sometime my boy will roll out of the mat. he turn over very fast now... must watch out for him.

reira, the romper i bought back from u last week... is too small for my boy liao. altho i bot 6-9mths. :p

baby ja, u stay bedok? U ordering the mat? Can order tog? My plc at bedok central, can pm me? Cos i seldom log in...my parents can receive the mat for me cos i m still in US..haha..kiasu wana buy 1st...

weishy

The ordering of cereals is it the same as the one u coordinated last time? Or i've to re-indicate wat i want again?

so sorry didn't have time to read thru all the posts!

Happi-yes Japanese sweet potatoe oki

Michelle-ya heheh u let me know ya
happy.gif

Regg-too bad Lucas boy le.gt pics to show?maybe for Hayley :p

kyrie-ya can I know ur orders again?me also lazy to chk bck e posts heheheh :p

Solids-Lucas finished half a bowl of cereals + carrots yesterday.think their appetite growing now.

3 spoons of cereal
3spoons of carrots

When giving hv to give at least 1 week of the same to see if they're allergic to the food.

Peanuts /honey /egg are no nos .number 1 for causing allergy

weishy, actually if u can give me ur orders by 10am, most likely still can order wor. u sms me at 91526232 if u can trf n have ur orders ready by 10am. else we'll wait for the next round.

re: ergo
any mummies using it?
i juz bought ergo but ryan dun seem v comfy inside...hb says its too big for me??
his head n face is blocked by the straps...machiam hiding inside the carrier...cant see wats happening outside
its rather hard or impossible to clip the back buckle alone? how u do it?
or am i doing it the wrong way??
thanks

Donkeymami -no not
from babylegs (about $16 each) hers from china loo but material also oki I got few from her.delivery also no problem

re: ergo baby carrier
Sharon, m using this, i buy it from the BP thread. b4 i buy i went to the shop first few years @ paragon ask them to show me how to use it. luckily the carrier came in time for us to use during our short holiday at sentosa during the Xmas holiday, is a challenge initially to clip the back buckle alone. bb can see outside not hiding inside, hv to adjust shoulder straps.

weishy, wow, lucas got good appetite... U giving him solids once or twice a day? I thought of introducing FM and solids to Isaac these couple of weeks, but now that he is sick, PD says everything put on hold till he fully recover from the lung infection.

weishy,

ic..haha tot so cheap.

Mich, hope u & issac gets well soon. Btw when r u gng to stop breastfeed? I thinking in Feb..i started my gal wif cereal (2 tablespoons)on & off but nv try FM yet...

Back