(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

happi,
my CL gives water to 'clean' bb's tongue after milk. BM bb dun need to drink water but i think no harm giving more water in betw. always good to train from young to drink more water.

jul,
i think ur boy is hungry. sometimes, my gal will ask for milk again after 2 hrs. it's normal. BM gets hungry faster esp after poo.

mommies,
i realise the EBM pumped out 1st thing in the morning is thinner. like the rice water kind of colour. is this a normal?

Hi Pegsfur,
Thank you.

Hi Jul,
Have jus checked w CL,she said it is very common for babies on BM to feed often.E.g.last nite,my bb was fed the following :
midnite : 120EBM (largest amt ever)
2am : 60FM
4am : 60FM
And on usual nites,he wakes up every 2 hrs for feed.

Nepia diapers
Can someone pls advise whether the size of Nepia newborn is the same as Drypers?Cos Drypers gathers are so tight tat it leaves lins on bb's thighs.

PJPJ,
if i'm not wrong, drypers small is still smaller than nepia NB. i tried 2 samples pcs of the S size drypers last wk. seems smaller & tighter than the nepia NB. i'm still using NB for my baby now. he's 5wks old. going to change to S after i've finished using this pack.

happi

I dun give water but my MIL aws insists on giving water when sam has hiccups. As long as he doesn't drnk too much, I let her be lor.
sharon

I haven't tried latching with other positions other than reverse cradle with the brestfren n cradle when we're out. dunno how to do the football n lying down leh. like very difficult
sad.gif

PJ

U're not latchin at night? So far I've bottle fed sam twice with the NUK teats. Hope he's not getting nipple confusion. He's been struggling when i latch him on the right breast, but not so much with the left breast.

Seems like last nite Sam really wanted to feed at 10pm. But.. he kept struggling & pushing away, then strained to get back to my niiple, on & on for the whole time! I fed him like an hr then gave up & Hubs bottle fed him my pathetic storage of 10/15ml og EBM which he gulped down then kept quiet till he woke us up again at 3am for another feed. Why ah? Not enough to eat, or let down too slow, or he's just being notti?

jul,
yup i cant master the football hold too
but i tink the brest friend is good! makes breastfeeding much easier...hands not so tired

i fed ryan from 12am to 3am yday nite...he latch on off on off...so tiring! aiyo...dunno wat to do
but after dat he sleep till 6am tis morn

<font color="0000ff">Zen &amp; Piggy</font>, thank you, now at least I know where to go if I need alternation to be done. My mum's neighbour lent me her electric sewing machine and have sew up my hug a bub wrap.

<font color="0000ff">Zen</font>, I have brought Ray out many times.

<font color="0000ff">sharon &amp; kikilala</font>, manage to sew my hug a bub wrap already. Will take a pic to show you.

july

for my case is when my gal wan to make her poo come out and the same time hungry wan to drink milk ,she will latch and let go ,latch and let go.

zen
I've brought Zachary out many times since when he was 5 days old to shopping mall. just now went to china town after baby's check ups.

pris,
wow! u so impressive! can still sew the wrap. looks v secure. i still figuring out how to use the sling leh. the sling not as snug as this wrap hor? i dun feel safe using the sling. think baby dun feel safe in it too.
sad.gif

zen
i dont have sling so use stroller. i am thinking of getting a sling or nursing cover so that i can nurse in public!

pris,
dats cool! so nice
btw how to wash the MIM sling?

zen,
i haven even got time to open up n try the MIM sling

re: pumping
i always haf more milk in my right breast...no matter hw bb latch...when i pump, right side always has more milk...bb also like suckle right breast more
anyone encounter tis?

zen

Re the nepia coupons, collect 10 coupons, write down your name, address and tel # &amp; send to:

Address:
Nepia (HK) Ltd
Raffles City PO Box 1783
Singapore 911760

Jul
Hungry lah. BF bb feed abt every 2hrs in the beginning. Reg pull away, &amp; latch again is could be that he's trying to stimulate your breasts for a faster letdown. My gal does that sometimes too when my letdown is too slow to come. She suck suck suck, then find how come no milk, pull away, relatch until she gets it. She gets frustrated pretty often becoz of that. sigh.

sharon
normal to have 1 breast more milk than the other.

Re: sling
Just managed to do the lying down position with the MIM sling today. Yippee!!! Yesterday also bf her in the sling on the cradle position.
happy.gif
Will have to practise more so that it isn't such a pain to go out. My gal loves the sling. SO diff from her kor kor. Kor kor cried and cried when i tried to put him in the sling the 1st few times and prefered the stroller. This gal hated the stroller and prefers the sling. Today's outing has been a breeze coz of the sling.
happy.gif

Hi Jul,
No..i dun latch on at nite..in fact hardly latch him anymore.Find bottle feeding EBM more efficient so I can monitor his intake.

Hi ylang_ylang,
My boy is also like tat,he will be feeding half way then push the bottle out,then gek sai til face red red or wants to be burped,once either are done,he will resume feeding.
So funny..CL pointed out to us how his gek sai face is..so now we know.

PJPJ
hahaha! recently i notice Zachary's gek sai face too! and when he is doing that, he will say "ngggg nggg nggggggggg". i regretted not bringing him to toilet when he did that. i thought he finished doing his business cos his diaper was full of poo. ended up, he poo on the waterproof mat and his bodysuit kenna the poo while i was changing him. damn sian when it happened!!!

It's normal to have more milk in our right breasts as we are right handed. mdm rokiah told me that and I have experienced that before when I bf my 1st. Try to latch the bb on the left side more, as bb can stimulate more milk. That's what the LC told me. So I latch my baby on my left to try to stimulate more milk. So far, quite equal supply, at max 10 ML difference.

pink,
will be trying swimming at hwa xia next sat. can't decide whether to go plaza sing or punggol plaza outlet though, anyone got feedback, do share.

pris,
the hug looks very secure...but is it hot?

mashy/pris,
i also wan learn to bf in sling...

re: umbilical cord
my boy's umbilical cord dropped off tis morn
but when i juz changed his diaper...got abit of dried blood ard it...is tis normal?

hi all mummies,hows everyone in motherhood?
been vy busy with my baby gal till no time to log in also.

Can anyone advise me how long it take to done a baby passport? can i take my own photo or i need to bring baby to ICA to take? i need the info...thks a lot..

<font color="0000ff">sharon</font>, you need help let me know, I can help you with sling. You need to wear nursing blouse or nursing T.

<font color="0000ff">babymaking</font>, it is a bit warm outside but ok in aircondition places.

<font color="0000ff">magmag</font>, less than a week if you do online. We make during the 1st week when Ray was back from hospital and collect it like 5 days after online application submission.

Priscilla, thks for the info.

how u manage to take Ray pic, my baby gal like to stretch herself when she awake, seem vy difficult to take a good pic of her? is it need a while background for the pic? u mean online submission?

hi gals,

Just wana check when do u stop latching the baby?? i heard 1st month is impt to keep latching to maintain the supply so once the supply is established, we just need to do regular pumping.. Do we still need to latch baby on even after the 1st month??

Thanks!

pris,
u can teach me how to use the sling??? thanks so much!
happy.gif
around wat time are u usually free? maybe one of these days i drop by yr mum's place &amp; u teach me?

sharon,
i jus throw into the washing machine to wash. now that pris mentioned, i shd hv placed it into a laundry bag instead. stupid me.

mashy,
thanks!
happy.gif

magmag: just place her on a white cloth cos they need white background. Since passport photo is black and white anyways, dun think they are v strict. I also just made for my bb girl and collected 2 days ago.

tsktsk: I think it depends on your pref. But of course, latching is always the best way to keep supply going. So if u prefer expressing and bottle feed to monitor bb intake, i would still suggest for u to latch once a day to maintain bb wanting to latch and ur supply. Cos i latch once a day for my #1 and by 8 mths, he refused to latch anymore. then i exclusively pump by then...

Added lovemagmag in the list.

<font color="ff6000">Princes: 52
Princesses: 42
TBC: 17

- : unknown (pm me anytime if you need to update any info)
Pm me if anyone is missing.</font>
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>S/N.</TD><TD>Mommy's Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>weight</TD><TD>length</TD><TD>Delivery Via</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gave Birth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Celine Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>03-Jul</TD><TD>1.87</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Priscilla Neo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>12-Jul</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ray</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>13-Jul</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Hayley</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Liping</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>14-Jul</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Elly</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sharon Teo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>17-Jul</TD><TD>2.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>21-Jul</TD><TD>2.925</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>2.917</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ellyse</TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Daph (omelette)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>23-Jul</TD><TD>3.135</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Seth</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>3.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kenneth</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.76</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>24-Jul</TD><TD>2.965</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Xuhan</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>KiKilala</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>3.025</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>25-Jul</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>26-Jul</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.945</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sherry</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Eunice</TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>27-Jul</TD><TD>3.495</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jania Alexis</TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Edeline</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>28-Jul</TD><TD>3.17</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>irene (bear)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jayla</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Zen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.885</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD>2.395</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-section GA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-Sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.13</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Emer C-Sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yen (pearles)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jul</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karryn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Shirley (poopoo)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Amelia</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.085</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Regan</TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>3.55</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>2.42</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>7-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shayna</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03-Aug</TD><TD>04-Aug</TD><TD>3.81</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Rayes</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Jovia</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.13 / 2.03</TD><TD>47 / 47</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Mattea &amp; Keona</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>3.015</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Mag</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>2.175</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Joyce</TD><TD>Dr Oei Pau Ling</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>3.7</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/ epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Liz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>2.58</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>berry79</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ayden</TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>3.29</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Piggytoh</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.465</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w spinal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Janice</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>michele</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>08-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.68</TD><TD>54</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Chace</TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>3.115</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>C-sect w GA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Bevlyn</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>2.34</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Avely</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>11-Aug</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.8</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w vacuum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Ernesta</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Loh (ember)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>3.25kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Aaden</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.81</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi, w vaccum</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Celine (celyw)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD>2.93</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer c-sec w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Jul</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>2.6</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>3.07</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Vera</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.11</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alycia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Cindy Lim</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>Emer c-sect</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Shuan</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>3.05</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Janessa</TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Peg</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>phy*o*</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Myra</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>seeJay</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>2.64/2.575</TD><TD>46/46</TD><TD>C-sec w spinal</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Mu Sen/Jun Miao</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD>3.91</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Jacqueline</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>3.235</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>2.87</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>C-sec w epi</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD>2.99</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyn</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>daish</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>2.69</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Natural</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Yu Jie</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>sharon (~mimosa~)</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>3.525</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w epi &amp; forceps</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Emer C-sect w epi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Zelia</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>Natural w Gas</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Karis</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Waiting Still </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Calla Lim</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>05-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>06-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>09-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>104</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>105</TD><TD>Princesssummer11</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>106</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>107</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chinatown </TD></TR><TR><TD>108</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>109</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>110</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>111</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Zen</font>, I can drop by your place so you are staying in JW too rite coz I bring Ray out for walk daily. Let me know when you wanna to learn.

<font color="0000ff">Magmag</font>,we brought Ray to take photo at the photo developer studio near il's place.

hi,

for those who has difficulties in getting breast milk supply, don't be disheartened. let me share my experience here.

my bb is 2 weeks old already. i only get in my milk supply only on day 12. my milk supply was really low, only manage to pump about 20ml.sometimes 40ml if i'm lucky. my mum has been making me soup for every meal and this has helped the milk supply to come in. now i'm pumping almosst 100-120ml each time. btw, soup must be drank when it is hot.

i wanted to total b/feed my little gal but due to breast milk, bb keeps poopoo and we have to keep cleaning her back side, thus she gets nappy rash.
therefore, i decided to give her formula milk instead to stop the poopoo.

i also begin to bottle feed her (b/milk) coz i feel so dirty with myself as i'm doing my confinement now. can't bath,can't wash hair, can;t eat this and that.... :'( and i'm so so so craving of many glasses of plain water and cold fresh fruit juices!

anyway, i hope i could encourage some of you who do not have enough milk supply yet.
happy.gif

oh, btw, how long do u mummies latch your bb each time on one breast? my bb only latch for 5 - 10 min each time and it is so hard to gauge whether she has enough or not.

hi mummies... I m a 1st time mum! my bb edd suppose to be sept but she choose to come out 26 Aug... me try to feed her BM for a few days... now stop entirely due to her jaundice. I m still pumping and throw... hoping to keep the supply and start to BF her after 2 weeks check up.

Heard from nurse that bb jaundice will clear in 2nd week. any mummy experience the same thing? would her jaudice come back when i start to BF again?

Back