(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

ladies,

i hav veri bad backache leh.. its even more painful if i'm sitting down.. hai yo.. like that how to work lor.. can ask gynae for MC 1 anot huh for backache?? i cannot keep standing and walking ard the office ma.. than i feel so uncomfortable...
sad.gif

Regg
Take care! Recently I feel that my throat is a bit sore too.

dolliepollie
wow. my smooth legs sounds amazing! makes me tempted to get it haha. btw, did u bought my bra clip?(for cleavage one) were u the one who talks about it awhile ago?

bbmaking, take care and hope you catch up on your rest at home!

pegsfur, contractions won't go off... it will jus keep going on when it starts. So if it only happens twice, think its just 2 rounds of BH in a row? Monitor and mb if it happens again today, call your gynae and ask.

Finally managed to get my mum to agree help me jagar my boy while I go out for lunch.

Venue: AQUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 9th July Thursday cos some may really pop early man .
TIme~12pm
Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38++

weishy
JUles
sharon
michele*
pegsfur
dolliepollie ( will use dollie's card cos confirm she can make it :p )
mickey
kikilala
Mich
mystifiedjan
Yoko
shoppingqueen
irene

Total 13

Anymore ladies ????? u guys hv my number liao right?reservations under cecelia if smsing pls state forum nick if nt i blur kekekkeke tks alot.

Weishy contacts: 8223 7104

bbmaking, do take care and hope everything will turn out well.

pegsfur, if your BH comes with pain then better call ah wong. So far mine is uncomfy not pain.

Hi Ladies,

Good afternoon.
My due date at Aug 16 (2nd week) and got ppl said my bb already turn down liao le and my tummy grow very big nowadays and guarantee 1st week of Aug can give birth liao le. Suddenly felt scared. Scared pain etc...

====================================

Fatbobo

Hope everything goes fine on you.
When is your actual due date?

Janice

Me too getting more and more tired liao le.
Got difficulty to get up leh. Sian..don feel like working...

But im counting down now cos I work till end of this mth than I go maternity leave liao le.

Peeing around 2 times per night wor.. and whenever get up I can immediately walk cos bb becomes very hard at the tummy..don kw is it the buttock or the legs or the head. Have to wait till it shifted a bit than can walk cos I sleep side way always. Haha...

SBB,
u mean got pp jus look at ur tummy say alr down? my baby alr head down many mths back wor but tt does not mean u will give birth early leh...
me too now feelin scare at it get nearer.. v contradicting.. wan my baby to come out fast but scare of pain hahah i tink tt the wei da of woman:p

sbb, piggytoh
i am also having the same worries too as the EDD gets closer. scared of the pain but excited to carry baby in my arms. haiz. pregnancy blues!

Please count me in as well.

Venue: AQUAMARINE @ MARINA MANDARIN hotel

Date ~ 9th July Thursday cos some may really pop early man .
TIme~12pm
Lunch ~ 1 for 1 $38++

weishy
JUles
sharon
michele*
pegsfur
dolliepollie ( will use dollie's card cos confirm she can make it :p )
mickey
kikilala
Mich
mystifiedjan
Yoko
shoppingqueen
irene
joeey

Total 14

Anymore ladies ????? u guys hv my number liao right?reservations under cecelia if smsing pls state forum nick if nt i blur kekekkeke tks alot.

Weishy contacts: 8223 7104

thanks everyone...

sbb.. my actual EDD is 2 sep.. but im going on c-sec on 5 aug (at wk 36).. 29 days to go... hoooo~

i tink these couple of days after nuahing at hm... i could feel more bbs' movement..which i a good thing. hopefully my smaller girl will catch up more.

pegsfur, what you had last night should be BH contractions. If you are worried, you may bring forward your next gynae appointment and let your gynae know.

bbmaking, just keep praying and everything will be fine.
happy.gif

Donkeymami,
thanks.. sigh i thot it will deliver to us yesterday so i use my home address instead of office so i gotta go POst offic to pick up liao:p

Reira,
ya lor esp after u gave birth the wound pain... -_-.. btw u tried the raspberry tea nice?

Piggytoh

Ya, they look and touch my tummy said bb already down liao le..
And 1st week of August can give birth liao le. Haha..

I think everybody scared pain wor..
I scared later the pain makes me faint..

Now u still working ma or at home?

===================================

Reira

You too sama sama ah?
Hahaha...

Fatbobo

You got twins huh?
Wow.. but u take care huh... sufficient rest is a must wor..

Dear ladies,

I bought the bottle warmer, breast pump (I buy manual one) liao le...
Expensive stuff man such stuff..
happy.gif

Reira:
yeah im the one who post the link of the my bra clip.. but i oso was it on Facebook advert.. haha.. i dun think i need the bra clip now.. my "neh neh" abit too big liao!!!! but im interested in getting this "smooth leg" thingie.. recently my armpit oso getting darker.. dunno is "xin li chuo yong" or wad.. :)

Jacqueline:
have u tried any pre natal massage? maybe u like to try? cause everytime after finish doing all my house work.. i walk ar.. buttock oso pain.. so ask my massage lady come massage.. will feel better de..

SBB,
hee head down 1 thing but mus engage hee... i hope i can give birth durin the 1st wk of Aug lor hee... my gynae goin to monitor my cervix condition durin my nex few visit see can induce anot keke..

dolliepollie, me veri tempted to try but lazy to book appt and go all the way to the shop to massage somemore i'm working so eveytime i knock off fr work i jus wan to go back and rest.. now i feel reluctant to come to work.. hai.. everyday like not enough slp in the day ... keep dozing off infront of the computer.

donkeymami,
hahah cos i on leave yesterday scare if reach office pp take so i put home address who know.. nvm la.. gotta go n q liao hee....

Jacqueline:
maybe u can try those home service type.. just prepare a mattress den cover with a mattress protector.... for me i use my sofa seat.. long one for 3 seater cover with a big cloth.. if u wan her contact can lemmie know den i pm u. :)

hi piggytoh u still remember me ?
that i say my water lever too low u say will be ok. but after i go to check doctoer say more lower so i need operation to deliver my baby on friday. now he still in icu leh ? but today ok le can drink milk already .

Celine Low, when was your original EDD? And you delivered your baby at which week and how heavy was your baby when borned.

Do you all sometime encounter toothache ?

Nowsdays I keep having stomachache leh , very sharp pain and I go toilet end up is like lau se . Sometime sharp pain and when I 'fart" the pain gone and I feel relieve . Do you encounter this type of pain ??

piggytoh
haiz, ya wound pain esp c-section. also after giving birth a bit worried if baby is not those easy to take care of type. Yup, I've been drinking raspberry leaf tea daily since last sat. the taste is ok, not as bitter as green tea.

yesterday i got a package from spree also and just nice i went out yesterday. =( arranged re-delivery on thursday.

dolliepollie
i think a lots of us here got the armpit getting darker problem cos of pregnancy.

celine
congrats!!!! so glad that your baby is doing well!

bean
i also encounter the same pain too. should be normal bah.

celine: glad to hear everythings ok! congrats eh..

bean: toothache is maybe u dont have enough fluids... heaty.. try drinking more wter for a start..

re stomach ache: past few days i getting the urge to go remove bowels more often.. read that is a sign that our body is preparing for labour.. cos there is a hormone that helps to relax cervix muscles, unfortunately, its not just limited to cervix so intestines get affected too, so there will be more contractions in the intestines too..

bean:
i oso have this problem.. and the pain when "alo sai" very pain till i wanna cry out... i dunno whether is it normal.. but i poo poo almost everyday... oso got this problem....

BabyS : OH scare me often have this type of sharp pain and urge to go toilet cum fart after get over it , the pain is gone. Alway thought I giving birth heehee sometime when making big business scare BB come out

irene: my baby only 1.87kg

donkeymami:my son still in icu but if he can use milk bottle to drink himself de can out icu and change to normal baby room

ms bean: i have that problem same as u bettle u go to check doctor. my friend say pregnant women wont stomachache de if everydya tat sure need see doctor. my is water beg lever going to very low.

actually hor, my friend was sharing, her friend was pregnant with twins.One day she had stomach ache... went toilet, but the pain got a bit worse.then when she feel.. she felt the legs of one of the twins hanging out! scary lor.. hahaha.. i scold my friend, make me so scared to go toilet now. hahaha..

celine: where did u deliver baby?

Celine,

Congratz! and also glad to know that your BB is doing well now.

I am trying to update the actual DOB but realised that there is two Celine in this forum.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Prisneo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>irene</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>03.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>yen(pearles)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Precious</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>04.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Calla Lim (Sugarylily)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>05.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>06.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>KiKilala (ShanghaiBB)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>michele absolut_vodka</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>08.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>???</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Zenith</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>11.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Janice (mystifiedjan)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>phy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Piggy</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>michele absolut_vodka</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Celine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>joyful_mtb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Seletar </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jacob</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH/TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>26.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>LawShe</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Jacqueline yong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD></TD><TD>28.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>01.Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>chintz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>01.Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Bosco</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>03.Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>03.Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Jul.04</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>04.Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>End Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Pe@nut</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>Luvbabe</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>102</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth </TD></TR><TR><TD>103</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Princesses</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>(Bobo Having Twin)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Princes</TD><TD>43</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>27</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mystery</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back