(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

luvbabe
u have plenty of rest.. it will helps to stablise the pregnancy if the pregnancy is a healthy one..

i guess these few weeks is a very trying period for all of us... while some are coping with the pregnancy symptoms, some are coping with keeping the bb within us.. hope these few weeks will pass soon..

Good afternoon girls,
Wow I just read the archives and reading the pantangs really scare me shitless leh! Hahaha. I'm not the kind who pantang yeah. I just eat anything I fancy and I have my tea everyday. So far so good nothing wrong with babies. If you have a craving for the no-no food, go ahead and have some lah. No need to torture yourself.

gal,
glad to see another 3rd time mommy here! Welcome

newcomers,
you may want to update your particulars so that our Ms Elicia can update the table yeah.

just read that naivesg has been admitted. i wish her well. will pray for strength for her.

Luvbabe, take care and dun think too much... Ur bb will be fine de.. =)

Later am going for a "surprise" visiting to gynae without appt to see if I am ok...dun feel too well now. Dunno if its heaty or wat...can get the hormone pills too which I just finished yst..

Shirley, I only heard that coffee can increase chances of premature bb.

I am watching TVB drama "The Gem of Life" to keep up with my dh's pace. Glad my mum bring most of the TVB drama over for me.

Mrs Puff
Yeap u r so right..too pantang also no good. Just thought maybe for 2nd child I try to kick off my coffee addict..hahaha..but guess 1 cup in AM is ok.

My first child I drink everyday AM..sometimes 2 or max 3 cups...I had c-sect so can't tell if baby is premature cos my gal head dun want to turn down.

I shall see how it goes..

We must all take good care of ourselevs. I got friends who's been trying for baby v long but not successful so all of here are v lucky to conceive. Let's all jia You tog.

Luvbabe
Hang in there..u will be fine
happy.gif

my stomach kept giving out weird 'internal farting' / 'internal burping' sounds...which r damn loud frm outside.

hw to curb it?

Re: "Yu Zi tea"
I bought it from Carrefour. It's honey with citris fruit bits made in Korea. It's more sourish sweet. Should be able to get similar products in NTUC or Cold storage
2027284.jpg

Re: Restricted food
I heard from my sis that we should avoid "white chicken" rice, cos the chicken is hang in the open to cool down and if its been there for too long it might have lots of bacteria

sourish stuff really help curb the "vomitting" urge...i just bought some those very sour strips ( comes in green red n brown ), sold by weight at Action City....eating the sour one, esp red colour, very shiok..hahahaha

bean, i tink it's worse than bubbles popping sound bah.. can get quite 'mechanic' sometimes! bahaha.. i duno hw to discribe.

re: restricted food
chicken rice oso cant arh?
oh gosh.. means like duck rice.. charsiew rice all oso can?

ya.. i read somewhr oso dat we shld avoid BBQ too (or was it in here? haha..cant rmbr).. cos usually the food r left to thaw den bbq..or something along the line... oso hv bacteria kind bah.

yawnz..so many things cant eat!

for le last couple of wks before i found dat i was expecting.. i craved n had mostly 'restricted' stuffs.. haha. i was on strong medication, i had lots of wine, blue cheese, sashimi, bbq...etc... -.-"

oh dear pris..
for me..i bring skittles & nimm2 with me. if i wan sweet.. i take nimm..
my fren asked me to try mint.. but it's a no-no for me leh..

prolly u can try some fisherman's friend or wat?

Today during lunch hr, I went to buy some sweets to stand by...i feel like want to vomit since the day I missed my period. Last pregnancy 1 lost 2kg in 1 week. Think back i should thnaks to MS, make me gained less...kekeke

fatbobo,
hahah...u r very funny...kekeke

Ya, to remind you gals, pregnant shd avoid touching cat!!!!!As the cat fur will trigger something which is bad to baby.

I have lots of gas in the stomach aft stopped bf. Any 2nd time mummy facing the same problem?Issit because I didn't do my confinement probably that bring in the 'wind'???

im so scared n hate cats.. in fact.. i scared of all furry little animals.. cats, rabbits, hamster.. n watever... EXCEPT dogs..i simply love them.. duno y.

anyways.. zhong dian is.... ya.. see..CATS ARE EVIL! noooo..i mean.. dogs r ok right? haha.
but i tink dogs owners hfta b careful too.. n check yur doggies for ticks n flea ya.

can cause harm too.

prisneo,

Sour stuff make me feel better...really like the sour taste, make me feel shiok at least temporary.....

Wow, smurfy, you had spend so much on it...ya agreed that once the sour taste wear off then its back to square one..but at least we had a few moments of happiness

fatbobo,
I remembered I have lots of gas also during early pregnancy last time. Gynae gave me a medcine but i never take, hehe

my mum said last time when she had me.. she oso all gassed up!

so actually normal days.. i oso abit gassy de.. but nowadays... very jialat lor.

Hope naivesg is ok. Anyone knows why she's hospitalised?

Re: Food

I think it's the #2 syndrome. I really bo chap most of the food that i eat. Food like raw food or those with high vit a and mercury type i avoid. But others i just ate. Like white chicken rice, canned food etc. I was very strict with my diet for no 1. But #2 really bochap. sigh.

what soup u drink? nowadays like so difficult to find soup too..as like..those watever 'gua' too cooling la..this cant that cant.. so miserable for me... since i was a food lover, a big eater.

fat bobo, chicken soup, today my church friend make me double boiled herbal chicken soup according to her mum's recipe for pregnancy.

Can I ask when MS will kick in?

I felt very nauseous after lunch. Din actually puke, but really feel very bad. Can't be start to MS now right? 4 weeks only...
sad.gif

\red[priscilla}

Oic. I dun have #2. This is my first babylet. I tot u were talking to Jules. I think she got #2?

Can't be so early got MS right? DPO17 only

ooh..sounds goooood. hee~

n.. so nice of your fren.
happy.gif

btw..do u all tink the cost to get a blood test is like same price if i did at GP or at gynae?
i juz need to do a test to read my Thyroglobulin Antibodies lvl (or someting..cant rmbr the term name le).. so thyroid prob i was hvg de..

shld i juz go any GP? or wait till my next gynae appt on mon den ask him to test for me?

cost is one BIG ting.. but i oso quite anxious to noe results as the last time i did a test was in jun or jul.. reading still high..but down abit le.

Back