Piggytoh
Wa.. piles ah? Too heaty liao le. I think Chinese medicines can help wor.. so your hubby now sitting on a balloon seat?
Ya my friend good life and she feels happy leh. They didn try for bb cos her hubby got diabetics and he also scared later genes goes to bb.
But probably you can just take the maid for few days after your hubby settle down and your boy getting better?
U said 2 boys? U give birth liao le ma? I tot not yet due ma??
I not tall enough to be bridal model but don need too tall also la cos photography. I only 162 leh. Hope I was 170. Haiyo..
==========================
Celine
I guess got own business working at home and taking care of kids is every women dream but must plus maid. Haha…
Shao nai nai wor… hehe…
==========================
Fatbobo
Wa seh… wowo.. every women dream to be haha… greedy ah.. haha….
I also don like housework. Hate them the most.. but I cant stand dirts around the hse but no choice where got time to clean. So only once a week haha..
Wa.. u also acted ah? Aiyo… u very good leh. Life is interesting sia… maybe u should go back to that man. So yr gal sees you in tv.
==========================