piggy, donkeymami
wah then I must also research on CC now. So much to research coz I know nuts!
donkeymami
Thanks! I got the notice. Will only collect it next Tue coz they're transferring the package.
mashy
Hubs wore specs from very young age. Everyone in his family including father, uncles, cousins all wear specs! So.. I think very hard for Sam to escape.
Me.. think it's coz I din take gd care of my eyes
wah then I must also research on CC now. So much to research coz I know nuts!
donkeymami
Thanks! I got the notice. Will only collect it next Tue coz they're transferring the package.
mashy
Hubs wore specs from very young age. Everyone in his family including father, uncles, cousins all wear specs! So.. I think very hard for Sam to escape.
Me.. think it's coz I din take gd care of my eyes