(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

4 Sept no problem for me. By the way, I think it's the beginning of school 1 week holiday. So need to let Regg know to book the function room else might be taken. Take care Regg.

Hv all mommies fed their babies egg yolk liao? I want to start but heard so much things about the allergy, very phobia... my MIL also scare cos last time when she took care of my niece, she rubbed little egg on my niece's lips n her whole face swollen. So when take care of my girl now, she very careful on the feeding.

BB,
omg only rubbed? n whole face swollen?
egg yolk by right after 8mth is safe to consume. but egg white preferably after 1 yr..

i dont know whether is it we gave him to lick the durian skin only once that my bb gana a little coughing or is it from my hub who has been coughing??

Babys: i try the egg yolk yesterday. I boil the eggs and take out the egg yolk and mashed and add some into porridge. As i am kiasu, i only let him try 1/4 of it, scared he allegic.

dont know if u ladies saw my suggestion for the t shirt, to put in "I'm ___ and I'm ONE- derful!" as another choice?

i'll prefer this.. hahaha..

I add in egg yolk for nat too.
Boiled the egg, remove whole egg yolk and add in porridge for her.
Did this for both Sat n Sun. So far seems ok..but this is not the first time she is tasting egg yolk, think my mum has add it in her porridge b4...

BB, ur baby might be allergic to egg.

Babiesmeme, i am quite sure ur baby caught the cough from ur husband, and is not due to the durian...

BB, sorry i never read properly, i think ur niece might be allergic to egg...

BabyS, i can't attend the party but i think "I'm ONE-derful" is brilliant!

fatbobo
i'm thinking of signing gymboree but only will start going when my boy can walk...
if not it's me that's doing all the exercise. imagine swinging 1 sack of rice around and try to sing & dance at the same time. super siong!

kikilala

u went to the gymboree liao ah?
haha... what they do there?
my malay neighbour daughter teach gym for babies also. haven really got a chance to talk to her yet to find out.

re: lunch wed
if meet at suntec, i can come out cos work here..any place is fine

babyS,
sounds cool..im fine with it

kikilala,
how heavy is kiiron now?

fatbobo - i agree with kiki. i will probably sign Lucas up when he is able to walk. if not, now very siong for mommies.

Regg - i am ok with 4 sep.

april - hope your elder one gets well soon.

good afternoon mummies, sorry to interupt.

i have a gently used walking wings to let go(used 2 time only) cos my baby learned to walk overnite!

RP is about S$50. Asking for $35. Collect at Bedok or Alexandra. Can deliver if timing and location convenient. Pls text me at 9029 7390 if you are interested.

Thanks for reading!

What is Walking Wings?
Walking Wings helps baby learn to walk balancing more naturally, hands-free, and experiencing fewer falls. This unique padded support vest easily fastens around the chest of the baby and has two adjustable, detachable straps with padded handles for your comfort. It's healthier for baby's shoulders (no tugging on little arms) and kinder to parent’s backs (no more bending over!). Pediatrician recommended for babies learning to walk.

Product Details:
New! Improved Design with more support for baby and increased control for parents
Adjustable parent's straps have padded handles for greater comfort
Straps detach, so you don't have to keep taking Walking Wings on and off baby
Padded vest features adjustable hook and loop closure and safety buckle for secure fit
Avoid the back pain associated with teaching a baby to walk
Walking hands-free helps build self-confidence, babies feel like they're walking independently
Minimizes the number and severity of falls
100% Cotton
Machine Washable, dryer safe
Recommended Age: 6 months & up
Vest fits: 19 - 26 inch chest circumference
3991297.jpg

Regg,
u take care & rest well. Mass Bday Bash on 4 sep is fine with me too.

Gymboree Trial
Baby Edric love the gymboree trial too, he enjoy himself so much. after the prog. fall asleep till sengkang mrt. the location kind of far. wait till they can walk much better.

anybody hv try the My Gym at Tampines?

Baby eating Eggs
ok ok, think I'll follow Dolcevita, try to feed my girl on Sat n Sun, in case anything happen I no work can take her to KKH. This morning heard from my colleague, her son one year birthday love to eat the cake. So I better make sure my girl can eat her birthday cake on her BIG ONE. Heehee... I'll let her eat bit of the yolk in the morning first then put it into her porridge for her lunch. Thanks ladies!

Mashy, luckily ur baby did the skin prick test before u feed her the egg.

BabyS, your T-shirt suggestion is great but should come in earlier cos I think many of us have voted. At least for me, I voted right away when Reira (thanks to Reira) created the 2 clicks voting website.

babyS,
I like your suggestion on the words for the print on the tshirt as well
happy.gif

Philips Avent Steamer cum Blender
drop by compass point kiddy palace buy some pigeon snacks for Edric. and saw the price of blender at kiddy palace is now S$159 if u r kiddy palace member. I ask auntie to demo for me how good is tis machine is. I fall in love with the convenient and i buy it.

I like to share what she demo.
She steam white fungus, red dates without seed and fragrant pear, after that blend it. let my baby edric try he finish it and he want more. according to her food is good for building up baby lungs.
she share a lot to me, tomato steam with pumpkin or carrot n blend it, she share that for potato buy the small potato is the best, is tastier than big one. and she also hv the purple sweet potato. juz like the japanese sweet potato but the flesh is in purple colour, i nvr seen such colour flesh sweet potato, so she steam and let me bring hme, she mention is not easy to get this type of sweet potato as it is very rare, it hv lots of nutrients.
i ask my mum to mix together for edric lunch today. i taste the purple flesh sweet potato is nice and sweet, fresh 淮山 into baby food is good too, in building their respiratory systems.

hi ladies,

can i check where to get ideas for baby food recipe?? i'm running so low on ideas.. everyday is porridge with fish and dinner is cereal....i felt sorry for my baby!

bb: i saw that survey, but i didnt vote for any of it cos didnt really like any cos none stood out to me.. but its just a survey right..

april: wow! that aunty's suggestions sound really interesting!

yeah i heard purple sweet potato is much nicer than the usual local or jap sweet potato,but its seasonal. i think now is the season..

tsktsk: how about wholesomebabyfood.com? But its very ang mor food..

april> wat is 淮山? simi shan? bahaha.. paiseh.. din study hard in sch.. cant read the word!

RE: PERSONALISED T-SHIRT
i had earlier voted for the "holy cow, i'm 1" tingy..(actually hb voted) cos our bbs r moomoo bbs mah.. hehe... i like it too. but if everyone's going for this 'one-derful' one..im easy oso.

i've gotten quite a few quotes for cupcakes cos i am gonna get cupcakes for shayna's 1st bday...

they include cupcake momma, wally's cupcakes (prettiest of all), sweetest moments, paisley and cream,etc..

Babys,
i did my search durin ful month time also haha but if wan to custom made v ex wor n Yan 1 v reasonable..

Phy,
but sweetest moment price is simple 1 no custom made.. i tink some gals mentioned wan individual bb name on the cupcake...

BabyS,
thks for telling me is seasonal. nvr seen in my life before.

phy*o*,
my bb full mth package i get it fm sweetestmoments seen it from the tv. so i just order fm them. yes indeed not nice at all.

Caterer
if we dun hv malay, no need order fm halal caterer lah. Good Luck Kitchen I hv order from them 2 times, it was a referral from my friend mum. let me check with my frend mum ask him tell the boss waive the tpt charge...kekeke update once i hv reply..ok..

yeah! my chinese guessing skills pass! hahahahah...

my friend got the cupcakes from sweetest moments but they spell wrongly! (maybe it was mother's day period but my friend so sad all spelt wrongly..)

wanna ask that aunty yochanna if she can make all different ones and how much?

april: I never saw that b4 in my life also till my church friend made for her son. She says its nicer but warns that it will be a very messy purple mess on the face. hahah

Phy,
yes they have but i tink got extras charges 1 n i heard not nice also leh..

April,
hahah my MIL know the boss from Gd Luck kitchen also leh.. we even got the coloured menu at home haha.. i tink those who like kong bah bao can get from this caterer:p

piggytoh,
then gd lah, ask him waive lah. :p

Photographer
reira,
i was thinking let all mummies n daddies enjoy on the bash as well.

i hv a close frend whom he is professional photographer. i can ask him to come to take photos for us on the actual day thereafter he can burn CD or DVD individually on mummies preference just photos oni or there is photos and hightlights! let me noe ur thoughts on this.

Back