(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

FOZ,
Thanks for the information... Shall get SC to read this post, so he knows y I'm so KS... Else wait till Gen is 5yo, it might be too late to do anything to get into Phase 2B...

TJE,
Now u know y I'm so KS about Pri school after reading FOZ's post... SC and myself are the unprivileged ones who dun come from better pri school to begin with and anyone could jus get in easily at Phase 2C... We're not aiming too high, not those SAP or GEP schools, jus a better school ard the area esp since schools under the Hokkien Huay Kuan are the better reputated schools... Since u come from St Hilda, u should seriously consider that... Many parents in the East are doing lotsa stuff jus to get a chance at Phase 2B at SHPS, like changing to Anglican church, etc... My 4 cousins jus graduated from SHPS, it's definitely unlike ur era where they hit students, etc... Anyway, we belong to that era where teachers hit/slap students, now not anymore... SHPS is a GEP school, good school for JE to begin with... At least u dun have to bother about moving house, doing volunteer work, etc if u wanna get JE into SHPS....

Etirto,
Spoken to FOZ about the grassroots thingy... Since NC is not eligible for a place under Phase 2B, then better not try for grassroots... Finally I get clearer picture of how volunteering for RC works from FOZ...

We brought lil Gen to Polliwogs yesterday and pass by Lorna Whiston Pre-school (they took over the compound from Cherie Hearts)... Since they are holding an open house yesterday, I brought Gen in to see see look look... I'm impressed by the super big compound, very organised and of course the equipment and facilities are all brand new...
I've gotten their pre-school handbook with the course fees information and stuff, jus to share with parents staying in the East and considering pre-school at East Coast area:

Lorna Whiston Pre-school @ East Coast
Half-day (AM) - $1048.60 (w/o subsidy), $898.60 (after Gov subsidy)
Half-day (PM) - $952.30 (w/o subsidy),$802.30 (after Gov subsidy)
Full-day - $1594.30 (w/o subsidy), $1294.30 (after Gov subsidy for working mum), $1444.30 (after Gov subsidy for non-working mum)

Their course fee is as expensive as Chiltern House jus that CH's full day fees are slightly higher than Lorna Whiston...

But then, the compound and facilities offered by CH and Lorna Whiston are huge difference from those I saw in neighbourhood area (those at HDB void decks), I dun really know much about their curriculum thou... Jus that the "wow" factor when I step into Lorna Whiston and CH's compound is there unlike the neighbourhood ones... But the cost is double/triple than those better neighbourhood CCs... Well, we cant afford such premium pre-school for Gen, so she'll be going to MMI/Kinderland in Jun next yr... We dun dare to let her go pre-N in Jan as she's slower in motor skills and still cant walk steadily, in fact she jus started learning to walk yesterday when many of the Jul babies are already walking months ahead of her... Her 2 bottom teeth jus pop out few weeks back... My PD told us that Gen belongs to the minority 5% of those babies whose tooth only pop out after 1yo...

Kim,
Have u went for GUG's trial class? How was it?

Stressed. You guys are researching on so much education plans and I'm playing funny photography jokes on my girl.... Need to wake up my ideas =p

Thanks Foz for answering my posts!
I was considering Mandarin playnest since there's a shuffling of teachers at Forum, but since last Thurs, it had worked out and I'm shifting J to Evans for Englist playnest still. Come 18months, I'm considering other options like Zoophonics (Siglap) etc since there's a lot more activities for 18m up.

Kinda feel sad for kids of her generation, having to be schooled so early sometimes, so I particularly love it when I watch her play on her own, stacking megabloks, shopping with her little bag, and cooking with her playfoods. I believe that she's using her imagination in some way. Guess we are a little different from our parents' time cos we have the options to do more now. Being schooled early is like being told you should go play with this and do that now.

Bethesda is sitting high on my list cos it's close to us and ILs, with a reasonable environment. Thanks for the review on it! Very appreciated. Any shortfall, just gotta make up for it along the way.

TJE, yes, I will nag again at you, Please start going to church
happy.gif
Your daughter's JuEn (God's Grace) so you have to tell her the true meaning. Will pass you a book when we meet next time.

Etirto, indeed many Christian churches (i.e. they regard Christ as Savior) no longer practise the 5 offerings, namely Burn Offering, Grain Offering, Peace Offering, Sin Offering (which was the sacrificial lamb), and Trespass Offering, yet many of these churches are still emphasize "self". E.g. they have mentality of "do-good-get-good" like the Buddhists..
GRACE is a deep topic, and I am still learning. In 2005, something very very bad happened to me, My life was almost crippled and I was very very lost. I heard a voice (yes, literally like someone raising his voice at me) at church to forgive. My gf from another charismatic church told me I will have to "break the generation curse" as this traits was in my grandma and my dad. After changing church that allow me to understand Grace better, I found it so easy to let Him takes care of everything while I only need to "let not my heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" and "no weapon formed against me shall prosper".

Dino mum, RE: GUG
We attended the one in Suntec:
1. Lesson plan:
similar to JG, but they have specific phonics, numbers and motor skills.
2. Teachers
JG's teachers has more expressions on their faces, great intonation in their voices and hence can get attention from kids.
3. Snacks
self provide, and we were not informed to bring our own when we signed up, so the other girl who came for trial lesson did not have any with her.
4. Photography/ videography
not allowed and we were also not told, I read this on the notice board during a lull period after washing our hands before snack.
5. Washing of hands
time is given for washing before snacks and after handicraft. Better hand washing facilities as compared to JG Evans.
6. Good Bye/ Bubbles
We had to proceed to another room for this, and there is a big mirror. K only started to open up during this time (too late!!)
7. Others
-The receptionists and teachers are no very enterprising, they did not follow up with us on our experience, or if we would sign up etc like most centres.
-Profile of parents/ students are mostly locals, there is only K who is a mix and another ang-moh (her mom works in Suntec, so I guess that's why he is there).

After GUG, I have no doubt why most parents chose JG, but I like the phonics and the counting from GUG.

Tomorrow, I am going to Centrestage.. I hope they are better since they are also specialize in Speech and drama..

RE: Primary School Registration
I am getting stress on this and thankfully, most moms here are better informed and willing to share info.. So I told hb, he better start attending the Grace Methodist church near by and get himself baptized so we can get to a priority list for Methodist based ACS/ Fairfield Methodist.
I have to point out that I am not "making use" of the church. When we were looking for church here, my MIL told him the closest denomination to their church in USA is Methodist..

If Grace Methodist has CC/ Kindergarten, I may even consider sending him there..

Dino mum, did you managed to get the 2 signatories required by the SHHK? I am contemplating membership too..
My choice of primary school for K is Christian based and place heavy emphasis in Chinese language and values.. After all, he has Chinese blood.. Any school that has a balanced of both will be perfect for my wish.

KK,
I might wanna go for GUG trial in Sep and let her learn something during the weekends from Oct to Dec since her CH playclub will only start in Jan 2011... I'm considering the Mountbatten new branch... I nvr heard of Centrestage thou... Too mountain tortoise le... :p
I'm going for trial dance class with Gen in Jan once she reaches 18mths... Saw a number of lil girls dancing in a studio at Suntec, so cute... There's a mum & tots dance class for kids between 18mths to 3yo, sound interesting so decided to let Gen try out since she loves to shake her lil butt to techno and RnB music...
happy.gif

Btw, once I become SHHK member, I let u know yah... They have Chinese classes, etc under their clan's cultural club thingy... I read it b4 but forgot the full name thou, now using iPhone so it's difficult to check... I might make use of the clan's membership to enrol her for Chinese classes when she's 3yo since there's disc for member... But then, I'm more worried about her English coz both mine and SC's family interact in mandarin and hokkien... At the moment, she seems to understand my MIL's conversation in Hokkien coz she'll point to the item when MIL ask her in Hokkien... She uttered words like "si mi" (what) and point to something she has nvr seen b4... I have a feeling she'll argue with me in Hokkien in future... Jialat le, I can't speak Hokkien at all except for the vulgarities... I need to start learning Hokkien now le...

Dino-mum. Haiz so after all, I'm way too late for RC or NC volunteer la...and I'm no longer stay in HDB and I got no relative to 'borrow' the address. We thought that it's safe enough to live within 1km and to apply for PV. but now, after the application is rejected, started to get panicked liao. Partially, it's because we purposedly move to our new place to get near to Fairfield Methodist. We were actually thinking about getting into Henry Park also (when we're still in Holland Vi). And for this year result, within 1 km no need to ballot, compared to Fairfield Methodist that need to ballot for 1km click. If we knew that getting to Henry Park is 'easier' then we should have stayed around that area as well. Dunno la, never mind. see how my luck next year.

As for Naomi, I'm set with Cherie Hearts at Holland Vi. I've seen so much improvement when Nigel was there, and the place is just nice on the way to Maristella. Don't want to see other place. the more u see, the more headache. hehehe...Chiyojade and Kim have visited the place with me. We like the open concept and the fact that there is no HMFD cases so far. I can say that it has the 50% wow factor that you mentioned when you visited Lorna Winston. Seriously when I see the same age of kids that goes to those branded school, my kid is not way behind at all.
In case somebody wants to know the pricey:
Playgroup (Full Day) $980 per mth.
Half Day $750 per mth
Flexi 3 hour $560 per mth.
There is some subsidy but I didn't take note as I'm not a citizen.

Foz, thanks so much for the info. What is the GEP thingy? you meant by p4 they expected to change school again?
Oh ya, defenetly I will go to Private sales. need to do some serious shopping before giving birth. Hopefully I can tahan till then. Almost every night I got the braxton hicks contraction. My biggest worry is if the real contraction happen when my hb not around. Should I drive to the hospital...or should go down take a cab?

OMG! All the talks abt school/kindergarten r really stressing! I basically know nothing about schools here!
sad.gif
Thanks to mommies who willing to share info as they're really useful for goondo mommy like me..

I have another thing to "stress" now.. haiz! What again but Stacia's sensitive skin?! She has been developing rashes again (on & off) since Sat evening. It struck her limbs first then disappeared. It's like a red lesions with white bumps (mosquito bite). Poor gal couldn't sleep becos it's so itchy. She took Teteh's hand & put on the affected areas (asked for help to pat/scratch for her). She finally slept at 5am & woke up at 2pm yesterday! Today the whole body got it (chest, tummy & back)!

There were 2 unusual things on Sat which we suspect to be the cause:
1. The higher chlorine level in the pool where she drank quite a bit of water during her 1st dunk
2. Fed her the chicken from claypot chicken rice (only a few small pieces). Both my hb & I felt very thirsty after eating the claypot rice so I suspect they put a lot of MSG or probably other ingredients that we dunno
sad.gif

Mommies, does it look like food allergy rashes or other things (ie measles, hfmd, etc)? HELPPPPPP...

4431321.jpg

4431322.jpg

Any recommendation on where to do allergy prick test? The kinderclinic that we went to this morning, told us gotta wait cos appt full.. TIA!

Linsu

dun think it's hfmd. It doesn't look like my gal's. But it looks like allergy. More like dermatitis, that is allergy by contact. Better see a dr and get some cream or anti histamine. Looks so itchy.

etirto
Just came back fr kinderclinic.. dr Vasanthi said high chance it's food allergy.. the stupid chicken! She said other than MSG, they might have put other ingredients like sesame oil, fish sauce, etc.. now she suggested a skin prick test @Paragon but appt full.. i wanna do ASAP..
sad.gif

mashy
Thanks! yea it's v itchy i guess with the patch all over her body haiz! heartpain.. heartpain.. i must be v careful now with the outside food.. any specific doc to refer to?

linsu
maybe can try National Skin Cancer?

know how u feel. i'm facing a similar prob too. it's her butts again. her diaper rash is so bad until skin around her genital area broke
sad.gif
the broken skin was almost ok le but then develop rashes around the anal area last fri. hb brought her to PD n just given some anti fungal cream n to use Desitin. everything was almost ok yest. but her multiple poos yest caused her skin to turn lobster red again last night. poor girl was screaming when i wash her with water. i'm wondering if her poo is too acidic that cause the "burn" so quickly. or could it be the food she's taking? anyone has such experience? feeling very sad and angry at the same time. sad to see her in pain. angry that someone actually told me it's so leh chey to put her on cloth diapers!!! WTH!!! N i can't take leave these few days till end of the wk... haiz haiz.... sorry... i need to vent.

Linsu

I went by polyclinic route coz sent both my kids to kkh for the patch test and other stuff. I can't choose my dr. But generally, u see a gp in their allergy clinic, then go for test. The results are known immediately but the kid cannot take antihistamine for the last 7 days.

Bbethan

my gal gets that sometimes too. I also suspect it's coz of the food that makes it too acidic. When I stop those food, she's ok again.

mashy
what kind of food can cause the poo to be too acidic?
she gets that only occasionally when we didnt notice the poo and left it in the diaper for too long. but noticed that recently, she's super sensitive n the occurance is so frequent now.

bbethan
oh dear.. poor Amanda too!
sad.gif
it's tough for working moms like us when we couldn't be there for them! I also can't take leave today but luckily my hb could take urgent leave.. was it u who ever mentioned that she poop in her sleep before? Maybe u could check/change her diaper diligently at least every 3hrs.. just to avoid too long contact..

linsu - my bb had that too. everyday. the bumps were bigger. they last for abt 2 hours then disappear completedly. we asked Dr Siva at Kinderclinic and he says they will outgrow. touchwood but my bb might have grown out of that a few weeks ago. he didnt ask us to do allergy test

bbethan - so heart pain to hear that. my bb had the rash too when we left the diaper on for 1 hour plus. maybe your bb butt now must change immediately when poo, and no waiting at all. hope ur bb rash gets better

primary school - is it true that if you are old girl, you AUTOMATICALLY qualify to send your kids ? all this volunteer and ballot thingy is making my nervous. my old school is all the way in AMK, but if i automatically can get in, i'll move there man.

linsu
ya... and i'm beginning to hate this line.
yes... she pooped in her sleep but seldom does that now. n we hv been already been very mindful to keep a look out when we see her doing the pooing pose or smell the stink n changed her immediately since the last incident.
u know what... i asked my hb to bring her to see Dr Vas on Sat. End up he came home with a $140 bill but bring back only 1 probiotics, 1 antifungal cream, 1 desitin cream (mind u... it costs $14 for a 2oz tube when i pay only $9 for a 4oz tube & already hv that at home) + advice to put her on cloth diaper or let her go bottomless. haiz... if i know he doesn't know how to probe the PD... shd hv just save that trip & the $.

Bbethan

in that case I think u should change more frequently rather than restrict diet. Only if after changing freq and putting cream and things dun change, then u go next step. Restricting diet should be the last resort.

Bestberries
yes. I'm old gal too altho only attended the sec sch, my gal qualifies for the pri sch phase 2b. And my sch is in amk too. Haha. Same sch?

Bbethan

probiotics actually coz the urine to be acidic. So some milk powder can be a cause too. My gal's case improved also after I changed fm. She was on friso. Now taking mamil.

Poor amanda and stacia! I totally emphasized with skin problems coz I have bad eczema on my limbs and I am ashamed to wear shorts, skirts and swim costumes coz they are so obvious. Been battling them since young. I am afraid my girl will kena too, signs that she might has popped up, so have made an appointment with NSC for this Friday. Hope amanda and stacia both get better soon, my prayers with them. Bethan and Linsu, keep us updated here. And Bbethan, vent all you want, that's what we are here for
happy.gif

Bestberries, yes if you are an old girl of a particular school, your child will automatically be able to get in, even if you stay in Pulau Ubin! No need to move though it will be more convenient for you to send and pick them to/from school.

Etirto, all Pri 3 kids sit for a screening test in English and Maths and if they are the gifted kids selected, they can opt in to the GEP where class size is smaller, and the pace of teaching is faster and at the same time more in depth and wider coverage - basically a fast track program lah. Of course if you opt out of gep, you can stay put in the current school but if you opt in, and the pri school your son is in is not offering the GEP, then you gotta change school, to any one of the 9 stated in my previous posting.

Parents who are doing research on preschools may find this excel file (too large for me to download here) from the MOE webby useful - it is a profile of preschools with fees, principal and teachers qualifications, enrolment numbers, etc.:

http://www.moe.edu.sg/education/preschool/

Go to the right and you see a title For Parents, click on Kindergarten Profiles to open the file.

My son is on anti-biotics and been feverish since yesterday, didn't go down though we gave him anti-biotics. He kept throwing up his milk and meds feeds, the doctor said if this continues, we may have to admit him! Very worrying, sigh...but he is still very active so I guess that's good...

mashy
oh... i didn't know that.
hmmm... ok... i changed her milk to Gain IQ from Nan since she turned 1. I'll prob hv to make a trip down to the PD myself n find out more.

FOZ
thank u for your prayer!
happy.gif
Amen! I also hope that A will get well soon!

bbethan
after seeing ur post, i quickly call my hb to check how much they charged =p He said total $80plus.. $60 consultation & $20 for 1 oral med..plus GST.. Was it your 1st visit @Kinderclinic that's why the consultation higher? We normally go to Dr Terence Tan @Mt A but today 1st time seeing Dr Vas.. they told me it's considered subsequent visit cos still under Kinderclinic..

bestberries
oh no! EVERYDAY??? only one of the twins OR both also have? OMG!

thks FOZ and Linsu

Linsu
We were also charged $60 + $64. it's not the first time there already. $64 ex becos that bottle of probiotics already costs don't know how much. Plus that super ex desitin.
sad.gif

re Primary School
I must also say i really peifu the efforts u mums are taking. just the other day i was on the bus and overheard this father working in raffles place talking to his colleague. He's an old boy of Tao Nan and now lives in Punggol. But he still register her girl there since he gets the priority. So everyday, his wife will send the daughter by car to school and the father will pick her up in the evening and make the trip back to Punggol. When i hear that i was kinda shocked! I will never imagine myself doing that everyday for 6 years and i don't know how many children he has. It also goes to show the effort they take just to ensure the child go to a good school. I also havent make any plans yet. There's only 1 pri school that's within walking distance n i already heard of parents doing PV even though they stay within 1km. alamak...

linsu - yup everyday, esp in the mornings. only 1 bb. and only on legs, not whole body. so at first we thot it was mosquito bite. but i dont think it affects her, or itches, cos she still plays and active as per normal. just that it looks really bad.

mashy - old girl still only phase 2B ? thot its 1A ??? i'm from the same pr & sec sch. i better go mug the websites foz posted.

Bestberries

oops! Should be phase 2a. 2a1 if join alumni, 2a2 if don't join alumni. Hehe, u are my 'xue mei' ah? Then our gals may be classmates next time lor.

Foz

doubt my kids are geniuses. Haha. Can survive the Singapore education system very good already. Not aiming to have them in the gifted class.
happy.gif
I'm actually thankful that my boy will go acs coz his Chinese is terrible. Now I need to make sure my gal's Chinese is solid else she'll suffer next time.

Re: weight gain

1 week after I posted that she was 8.5kg, she weighed 8.9kg last night! Gained 400g in a week! Can't believe it. I thought kids' growth slows down after one but she's consistently growing slowly. When other babies were gaining 1 kg a month, she just gained 400g. Now still growing. I'm amazed by her. Slow and steady. I hope she doesn't go on gaining excessively and become bui bui though.

Bestberries

it is guaranteed. So long as u apply, u will get it. The remaining vacancies after phase 2a will then be divided equally for phase 2b and 2c applicants.

hi mashy, can i check if the school u are talking abt has the intials SNG? I'm also from the secondary school, but not the primary and always thot we are not considered old girls and hence our kids are not allowed priority admission. asking abt this for my girl who was born in 2007 and yes, am panicking abt pri school.

july mummies, anybody still bfing? my boy was born 23 July, and I've been doing TBF since birth till ytd. he suddenly refused to latch on and i cant pinpoint whats the reason! so frustrating cos he wld take bottle without problem but scream bldy murder once my nipple touches his mouth
sad.gif
feel very rejected and dejected.. spoke to my hb and my mum but they all just write it off and say its ok, he dont latch just pump out lor. but i feel such a strong sense of loss not being able to nurse him leh.. its something i look forward to at the end of a long day. anyone can suggest how to get him to latch again?? even when he's asleep, he wld refuse to latch. never had this problem with my girl before..

Jules

yes. I was also from the sec sch only, not pri. I asked my classmates and they all said no prob. They were also only in the sec sch. Their gals are in the sch now reg under phase 2a. So long as u were there before, considered alumni.

mashy, thanks for ur reply! so definitely no need to do PV etc to secure a place hor? thot only primary school graduates considered alumni all the while!

Etirto,
Think i'll still apply for RC when I shift into SK next year... I went to check out the past years P1 Registration School balloting history... NCPS always kena balloting for those staying within 1-2km under Phase 2B, dunno how things goes in 2015, I'm still taking up the clan membership and monitor the balloting situation for the next few years till 2015... After reading FOZ's post, I realise that Rosyth Pri (one of the GEP school) is within 1-2km from my home... I've checked out the balloting history and found out that for the past few years, those staying within 1-2km under Phase 2B doesn't have to ballot, can get a place... But things might change in years to come esp in 2015 registration when many schools are going into single-session in 2016... So I'm gonna sign up as RC member in case chances of getting into NCPS (with clan member) is v slim, I can still apply for Rosyth with the letter from grassroot. I shall see how many vacancies still available after Phase 1 & 2A then decide on my next course of action... I'm thinking of getting the letter from clan for NCPS and getting another letter from grassroot for Rosyth, after MOE announces the vacancies available for Phase 2B then I place my bet on the school with more vacancies...
Btw, I checked Fairfield's balloting history, for 2009 registration, only balloting is required only for those more than 2km under Phase 2B, as for the prev years, those under Phase 2B no need to ballot leh... But under Phase 2C, within 1km need to ballot thou...

Bestberries,
That is a good pri school, u should get ur girls in if u r eligible under Phase 2A2... It saves u all the hassle from doing volunteer work and stuff... and most importantly, the balloting scene!!!

I used to stay within 1km from Ai Tong and SN but I dunno y my parents register me in AMKPS instead... I asked them and they always said its easier to get $$$ (scholarship) from lousy schools, less competition... kaoz... lame excuses... and yes, I get $$$ every year from pri and sec and got into ACJC w/o any affiliation but was looked down by the Methodist school's student coz I dun wear a pinafore during my 3-months JC... Felt like an outcast with everyone looking at me like as if I'm an Alien coz there's only 2 girls in the entire JC1 cohort who is not from Fairfield/River Valley/CHIJ/SCGS/MGS/RGS, I went back and told my mum that I wanted to put out from AC and go to poly... Thats y I hope to give my girl a good start into the education system, whether she can make it to a good sec school or JC after that will depend on her le... At least I've done my part to secure a place for her in a better school and maybe my grandkids could benefit also... keke... I'm already dreaming of becoming a granny liao...
happy.gif

Linsu,
Not sure if u can try to go to GP/PD and ask for referral to NSC... I usually go through GP if I wanted to get a fast referral to the specialist... The appointment is fast but then the cost is higher coz referral by GP is under Class A...

Linsu,
U wan what model of Little Tikes car? Maybe u let me know the model and I see if I got see it b4... U're not intending to buy the remote-control/batt operated car?

TJE,
Really har??? Did u let Stacia try out JE's car? I tot all kids love the batt operated car, it's so fun... I love it when I was still a kid...

Linsu,
Let Stacia mingle more with Gen, my tough cookie will train her to be a bully... But dun come after me if Stacia become too aggressive leh... But then, I would love to have Stacia teach her to be more feminine... My girl is such an ah-lian that I dunno how to teach her to sit properly...

Dino

I was from an unknown pri sch in amk too. In fact my mom wanted to enrol me in a pri sch within 1km but end up couldn't get in and got posted further away. The 1st choice pri was also a neighbourhood sch. At that time already cannot get in. Sigh. Anyway, I went SNG on my own merit. So even if your kid ends up in a neighbourhood sch, if she can make it, can still go to a good sec sch with affiliation. Of course we all want the best for our children so do all u want to better your chances. What I'm trying to say is, dun be too hung up over your mom's decision last time. She probably didn't want u to be too stressed by the work in the reputable schs. I don't think u should blame her for not being able to don uniforms from good schs in ac. Anyway I dun think ac pp are so snobbish, it all depends on who u mix with. I was from a reputable jc too and we have some sch mates from neighbourhood schs too. We didn't have any prob mixing.

Jules

actually, IMO congrats!!!! Haha. Your boy has self weaned. U dun even need to do anything. My gal self weaned too. I heard that it's not easy to wean them the older they get. So since he decided to call it a day, perhaps u should just pump out. Don't be sad ok? It's a good thing too. I know how difficult it must be for u now to accept this. He is not rejecting u. He has simply grown up. He's a boy already, not a baby anymore.
happy.gif

TJE
what chicken s**t? demure demure demureee okayyy? kekekkee.. =D

dino-mum
yea lor.. tried JE's car but she din even wanna sit in it! cos we "demo" for her first & i think it's too loud so she "pok pok pok" hahaha.. She just sat & pointed from afar & said, "CAR" but whenever we tried to put her in, she screamed
sad.gif
I hv 3 types of Little Tikes in mind so far: Cozy Coupe, Snuggle Bug & the Convertible. I wish to compare these first b4 buying cos I'm not sure what's the diff except for the latter, it's batt operated (review said it's a bit loud). Quite tempted to get it cos' can use for 3 stages. If u saw this somewhere, pls let me know ok:
http://www.littletikes.com/toys/deluxe-cozy-convertible-car.aspx

Hahhaa.. yep yep, pls teach my Stacia to be a tough cookie! But she cannot teach Gen how to sit properly cos she herself always open her legs wide or bend 1 leg up while sitting.. =@

mashy
owww! ok ok.. thank u! will call Aprisin to check today..
happy.gif

Back