(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

elijah's mum

They've PIS Advanced at $699, Avent Uno, combi & cybex strollers, I'm toy cot, philips bb monitor, pigeon sterilizer with food warmer etc.
 


re: post natal massage
there's another massage lady which is recommended by my fren. her name is mdm kathijah. but the charges are slightly more expensive at $70/session or $450 for 7 sessions.

duration is abt 1hr. the package include a binder for wrapping and 2 baby massage. free gridle will also be given.

she will do once u discharge from hospital for normal delivery and for c-section she will wait for at least 2 weeks or when incision is healed.

her contact np. is 98001394
 
pprincess

haha..cannot la.. i must everyday see my dog. i miss him easily.. once bb is out, i doubt i be free to accompany my dog.. so now free, must pei him.. lol

i can go visit either u or her lo.. HAHAHA.. both of my house so near u all..
 
HBB, you gain so little.

I just back from my gynae's review. my bb weight 800g and currently i'm only 24 weeks wor. gained 2.2kg for the past 4 weeks. double of urs. haha.

pprincess, the 'kicking' above breast area is normal. is just how baby position that time.
happy.gif
 
nicolle

haiyo. but is true lar. when u gif birth liaos i doubt at first u all also wan bb to b near to the dog also. bcos bb is still quite week when jus born. maybe bfore u visit ur dog u can meet yan then after visiting dog can meet me. lol!

twinkle
thanks for clearin my double. nw wondering where is baby 'floating' at liaos. hahas!
 
pprincess, my boy was so *shy* this morning. yet actively *punching* me when doing the scan!
no matter how my gynae pushed him, he refused to turn wor. sob...
"waited for 4 weeks yet refused to let mummy see your face...."
no scan photo was given to me cos only get to see his back today. z_z
nvm lar, as long as bb is healthy. i can wait. keke. :D
 
twinkle
wah finally gt bb as big or bigger than mine haaaa
I haven gt much appetite to eat leh maybe tat y din gain much but my gynae say nvm cos bb growing well
guess she take every bit of wat I eat haa...
dh try to giv mi cheese cake cos high in calcium haa but I limit it to a slice per week
cos suddenly I can't take milk pdt nw sigh
 
HBB, what happen to you if you take milk pdt now?
wow the word cheese cake making me *drool* now!

yes, most impt bb growing well & healthy.

as least u dont hv to worry of going intensive slimming after delivering. keke.

pprincess, YES! Definately!
happy.gif
 
pprincess

can can.. but u all must be free also ma..hahaha... yeah.. i doubt i'm able to see my dog for at least 2 mth later.. or least when i see him.. my bb definitely cannot be around.. bb still small.. i will only expose my bb to him when he turn 1 or older..


i thot u got work??
 
nicolle
my comp hang on me n didnt manage to send thru anything on the forum n i lost all tat i have type!!! anyway.. ya gd idea can meet up for coffee or wat lu... princess got good workin hours.. 4.30pm finish work... wahhahahaha..

of coz got time lu, everyday jst sitting at home, surf net, go out shop abit on some days, then sleep n eat.. wahahahahahahha... have plenty of time..

Wow few mummies really gaining weight here... and i cant wait to see my bb again... my next appt still far away.. 3rd april.. long wait..
 
hi today i went for my detail scan at 21 week, baby ok kinda bigger than asian size, then doc suspect me having gestational diabetes, so gotta do blood test on monday. besides that maybe because i'm too active sending my #1 around, doc say the there is a gap in the birth canal, so as me to rest more to prevent chances of premature labor. there goes my babymooning plans.

anyone here with similar case of gestational diabetes? wat to avoid in terms of food ahh?
 
MrsC, I share your sentiments.. For me, taking taxi everyday is still cheaper than having a car, yet, I will still want a car, cos the convenience is money cant buy. Furthermore, I want Yoda to get use to sitting in a car seat belt-up so he won't fuss when he is being belt up when he grew older.

Re: Taka sale
I finally went to check out the fair and want to buy the Inglesina travel system, but I feel I should wait till tmrw or sun so I can get someone with Taka card to give me additional 10%.. Any of you have the card and is going this wkend, pls sms me (96774244) k? If not I'll hv to "beg" someone at the fair to get the disc.. (I just did in order to get free delivery for my purchase today..)

RE: Gathering
started by princess
1) pprincessbaobei - [email protected]
2) MrsC - [email protected]
3) Missynic - [email protected]
4) jasminechenx - [email protected]
5) jamie - [email protected]
6) kimberly - [email protected]

Hv a great wkend!
 
Coolkero, Many years ago, a neighbor said she had gestational diabetes, she had been told having starfruit can help, you may want to find out if this is true when you see you doctor next week cos I was told that we should avoid starfruit which is cooling.

I do drink starfruit with orange juice which my friend said it's less "liang".
 
Mashy, the salesperson at taka told me still have this weekend woh.. so I just try my luck.. I'll be saving $80+, it's a lot if they do...
 
Hi HBB, you muz be happy to see your girl yest! Glad everything is well
happy.gif


Twinkle, so envy u & HBB to be able to know your bb's weight. Me oso gained 2kgs since last detailed scan but did not find out bb's weight.
 
mrsC/twinkle
it seems like I begin to have reflux of e milk aft I drink n make mi feel sick.. onli started to happen 3weeks ago.. duno y leh... so I stop drinking tat already
my gynae is ok w mi eatin cheesecake cos gt cheese(calcium)
he isn't worry bout my sugar level as I dn realy take sweet thg. even my oats r kosong one. tink he worry I low sugar level thou cos I gt history of low blood sugar
anyway I am restricting myself onli a pc a week so nt so bad. if I bake myself I try to cut dn on e sugar aso
so far gynae haven say go for GD test. is it compulsory? if yes whn do we do it?

kitty yea glad bb is fine. tis two days she beginning to move more again maybe cos im down w fever n sge not comfortable in thr
 
oh ya btw
read bout the starfruit thgy for GD.. better dun drink too much cos v liang
but some ppl body can take it cos their body naturally more heat..
and also cos starfruit also lower blood pressure... so must b very careful ok

stuff like rice n bread also contribute to GD level. so if gt GD then gotto watch the rice n etc intake
 
HBB
Must be careful and take good care ya.. GD very mafan if dun take care coz can carry forward even after birth.. But from the way u describe yourself as not being a sweettooth person, you be alrite, jst cut loads down on the carbo..

Kimberly
U very power!!! wahahahahahaha... Dare to ask ppl for the card at the show.. i scared to ask the last time i was there on the first day so i didnt get much savings.. Ya if u buying big ticket items, with the card u can really save alot..

RE: Gathering
started by princess
1) pprincessbaobei - [email protected]
2) MrsC - [email protected]
3) Missynic - [email protected]
4) jasminechenx - [email protected]
5) jamie - [email protected]
6) kimberly - [email protected]
7) coolkero - [email protected]
8) Yan_law - [email protected]
 
yan
ya i dun even take much carbo nowadays
my dinner is always stuff like wanton soup (no noodles no rice) cos I have no appetite which is worrying cos i scare baby no nutrients
I voice my concern to my gynae but he say its alrite cos so long as baby is growing its gg to be ok... i hope so!
 
HBB
I had a gf who had GD and she feed herself mainly on veg, fruits thru out the day.. half bowl of rice max at each meal.. U may wan to try tis method.. U will somehow need some carbs so ya i think half bowl of rice is pretty reasonable and she dun take white bread... She takes only wholemeal bread during this time.. Yogurt also anor good option..
 
HBB, can change white rice/ bread to multigrain or brown rice right? but I was also told brown rice is very heatty..

Elijah'smummy, if you confirm going to taka tomorrow, can you sms me the time? I havent decide on the time I will be there... my tel 96774244. Thanks!
 
Hmm..one of my frend's colleague also kanna GD, thus cutting down on carbo and sugar intake..
hmm.. hope i dun have it cos i need carbo to substain my hunger or else i will go hungry easily and start to crave for unhealthy stuff..

I think the pigeon sterliser + food warmer package at taka fair is reasonable, will get it tmr. Too bad i only manage to read the newspaper now or else should have pop by during lunch to get it.
 
yan

hahaha.. like that can meet lo... i also leh..
every morning i go eat breakfast myself, walk around yew tee see see, if not go market anyhow buy thing go home cook, sleep, surf net.. same as u lo...hahaha
everyday look @ my dog, talk cok to him..

is this ur #1 ?? mine appointment also far, 1st april
 
moo, i'm been to the Robinson Expo Sales. Hmm, not much bb stuff, just a small area, maybe take up the space of a small shop? They are some toys for children though. The rest are adults clothing, cosmetics, shoes etc.

If you stay nearby, can go see see walk walk loh.
 
nicolle
Tis my first born.. how abt u?? at least u still got dog to talk to... wahahahahahaha.. i got 4 walls after my hubby leave for work.. ya ya can add me on msn then we chat more ba.. [email protected]
ay at least u r 2 days earlier than me for appt to see bb!!! where u seeing doc??
 
Woah Twinkle, bb 800g at week24 is very optimal, what did you eat? I'm worried that mine will be underweight because of my petite size. In addition, i only gain 3.5kg at week20.
 
HBB, so did your gynae give you any calcium supplement to eat?

Pe@nut, i also quite small built. before pregnancy, i was ard 39kg. now already 47.7kg. lolz.
Erm i do eat alot of fries/potato. Juz my craving. Hee.

What is GD? *blur*
 
Thanks Twinkle! Before preggy, I didn't like fries or potato that much, but now, quite like, love mash potato ***drooling*** KFC, Marche mash potato... yummy, i'm hungry liao
sad.gif


I'm going to make myself a cup of yucky milk now!
 
twinkle
Wow u were 39kg?? i thought i was underweight at 42kg... quite extreme oredi but u can keep at 39kg... pei fu pei fu... ok la u didnt put on much.. i put on 15kg so far... now standing at 58kg... haiz.. haiz..
 
my gynae said he ever came across 20+ kg pregnant woman! The lady was very very petite. So at 30+ kg, don't make me feel too bad. I was abt 37kg, now roughly over 40 (nurse wrote 40kg, though i saw abt 40.5-41kg.)

Yan, u tall is it, that's why consider underweight.
I'm only barely 1.5m, so at 30+ still ok, bones are light too I guess.
 
Peanut
Im 160cm.. not tat tall... ya la dun bother wif the weight now.. so long bb gd n healthy is enuf... Ya u r the petite type.... wa 20+kg i really dun kn wat its like leh... wind blow can fly...heeheehee
 
twinkle my gynae say no need separate calcium pill as e obimin he gave contain calcium already
say jus drink milk or eat cheese will do.
 

pprincess
ya i always up so early
by 6 plus im up already

yes if u eat alcium pill u must eat separately fr the other pills.. i tink the iron ones
 

Back
Top