One more thing BabyEthan, what goodies did you receive upon discharge?
MA giving out baby bath tub and a few other things.
I asked GE, they said they will give a bag, but duno what's inside??!! how could they not know!?!?
So I guess, muz be things like a sample of milk powder, diaper that's all. Can't expect a travel bag with thermal flask, milk powder container right? HAHA! Fat hope! During the stay, GE give foc a whole pack of diaper and a can of milk power incase not breastfeeding. Other hospi same or charging for these?
MA giving out baby bath tub and a few other things.
I asked GE, they said they will give a bag, but duno what's inside??!! how could they not know!?!?
So I guess, muz be things like a sample of milk powder, diaper that's all. Can't expect a travel bag with thermal flask, milk powder container right? HAHA! Fat hope! During the stay, GE give foc a whole pack of diaper and a can of milk power incase not breastfeeding. Other hospi same or charging for these?