woah mashy, lucky u, have the taka card. I sent a mass sms to my close gfs and all my sisters last night, but non has it
In the end I spent $563 today on the taka bb fair (I could have saved $56.30 with the card!!!
arghhhh!!!)
Things I bought:
1) I'M TOY FARM Height scale - $18.10 (reason for buying: dh love at first sight. OMG!)
2) I'M TOY FARM BABY COT 28"x52", 3 adjustable level, convertible to bed with 1 side removable (comes with mattress and IM TOY high chair) - $429 (reason for buying: Matching set with the scale! shouldn't it be the other way round??!! haha... no lah, cos felt most sturdy and v.useful 2 pcs set high chair)
3) AVENT Newborn starter set (comes with 2 125ml with teats, 2 260ml with teats, 2 more 0+ teats, 1 pacifier and 1 brush for teat cum bottle) - $39.20
4) Anakku Cloth baby napkins 10pcs per pack 76cmx76cm - $19.90
5) Anukku nappy liners 150pcs per box - 8.5
6) Anakku bath mat 26cmx43cm - 6.9
7) Anakku changing mat 60cmx90cm - 13.9
8) 1 romper - 7.9
I hope my deal not too bad...