Hi Moo,
My sister recommended scholl. I bought last last week at the Scholl sales at Chevrons for $55. Ok lah. I'm used to track shoes. The scholl covered ladies shoes I bought has a tinier sole than track shoes, so I find it a bit akward.
Pprincess,
Wah, you're really young. Pei fu pei fu, and taking care of bb by yourself....
My bosses all older than yours leh.. 45 & 51 years old. haha, maybe all guys react the same way. All abit akward when dealing with preggers subordinates.
hi yan,
Sigh, I also wish for a break some times, but wouldn't know what to do with myself with too much free time on hand. Enjoy your break while it last. Once bb comes, will be hard to find free time =p
Re: Milk bags
Sounds like good idea. But I think I only start buying after bb comes. Now dunno if will have milk supply or not. Cos do push up, assisted pull up all the way till 5 months into pregnancy, my beautician told me all those may damage milk ducts, later no mmilk.... =( Scardy buy liao all go to waste