(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

Shelisa-
whahah so Shermaine don't like soft mushy stuff...

Today I offered Noah the Laughing Cow cheese again and he gave me a yucky look (almost wana choke kind of face) but I just continued and he was ok with it after awhile.

Ahnet-
So far have not tried any other jar food but he likes Organix puree..only thing is Organix only seems to have fruit purees... no veggie or meat flavours like Heinz has.

Mummies who use mag mag, do you sterilise it?

I'm so confused here cos the packaging says to boil it all before first use but the website says the straw cannot be sterilised.

What other ways are there to give formula to baby other than using bottle and do you use the mag mag? Thanks!

newmum, I don't sterilize mag mag cup, cos only use it for water or juice. As long as yr baby can take straw cup, you can buy a bigger straw cup for milk, just take note the the straw hole is not too big else the flow might b too fast. For the straw cup that I use for milk, it is also not sterilized. I just wash with soap and bush.

Mummies who are using pull-ups diaper. What brand r you using?

Ahnetsan, so you target to wean J from BM ard 18mth? Me thinking of stopping BM when he poo better. This week is not bad, he poo everyday.

Creamer, i think even if Aug sleeps later he will still wake up. I think his latching at nite is habitual, not influenced by sleep or food. He goes to bed with a fully tummy-porridge and milk but he still wakes up. Aug sleeps abt 2-3 hrs in the day usually but lately he has been sleeping less. Like today, i think he only slept for abt 1.5 hrs. He is becoming really active, refusing to nap and sleep early-very tired!

newmum,
me also confused confused...was washing the mag mag straw top jus nw, (jus opened the package), den read read, it says to sterilise for 5mins before first use... but hor, i dun even knw hw to open up the straw top? does it come as a whole? or must open some parts of it? in the end, i jus rinse it and put it aside.
sad.gif

bbaugustine,
im facing the same problem as u, regarding Jarius' sleeping style..

<font color="cc3399"> Tubbym, I just saw again today. A young child, NOT TODDLER, sat in a regular chair and could reach table, could talk very well, looked like about 3+ y/o, eating congee from helper's bowl... then had to get his own little bowl and the helper was mashing stuff into puree with a spoon for the longest time before offering it to him. WHA...?!?! And hey, what's wrong with fish and vege huh? Sounds quite nutritious ma... maybe fruits and other meats and dairy offered during snack times?

s'halo, oui... don't la. That last spammer that I sent a pm to ended up being a depressed suicidal mummy wanting a friend wor. Skali this one end up a murderous mummy wanting money. I'm not going to get myself into trouble.

Re: Storing tofu,
After cutting and removing whatever I want to use, I used to chuck the tub and its remains into a ziploc bag and back into the fridge... Now I tip remains out and chuck it in an airtight container and back into the fridge. And I try to use it all up within the next couple of days.

re: MagMag straw top
Mummies, I don't think it's babies sucking too hard and choking. It's the size of the straw - very large volume of water coming thru compared to spouts and teats... Goodness, those attending the combined bday bash better label your magmag's!
biggrin.gif

ahnet, I wouldn't really care about sterilise before first use. Just wash and scald or soak for a bit in hot water will do la! But just fyi, the straw can be pulled out from the underside of the cover, they sell straw refills without the entire plastic coloured tops.

c'joy, yes, there is reduced salt cheese. Although I just give Kyle regular mozzarella depending on available brands and prices relative to the weight of the block. I used to buy shredded mozza. but find them very messy, so been using block mozza too, as per tubbym. Was so tempted to get those 'premium' mozza.s - soft white balls soaked in liquid. BUT SUPER PRICEY! One pack with a couple of globs cost like 8 bucks!
angry.gif

Bluedream, I see.. I didn't think rice would have an effect on bowel movements. I thought that would be hydration, fibre and fluids intake. Kyle's bowel movements haven't changed although he's taken a molehill of rice in the past few days. He's REALLY gobbling since I switched from gloopy cereal to rice. Quite scary.. but in a good way (whatever THAT means!! *keke*)

Re: Pullups
Kyle's using Huggies at the moment. Quite ok. But revert to Mamy Poko regular diapers at night. Niece has tried Drypantz, Mamy Poko Value, Huggies and Mamy Poko regular. Sis finds Drypantz the best of the lot with value taken into consideration. I'm thinking other than price, M'Poko regular has got to be the best. She did say, however, that she thinks pull-ups tend to leak poop more than regular diapers do... ?! I only use pull-ups for the day.

newmum, I only offer water in Kyle's magmag. Ebm is always offered in a bottle... Maybe you can offer formula in a spout cup if you want to move away from btl? I think milk and straws aren't the best combination in terms of hygiene cos milk fat tends to be oily.

creamer, Kyle's nap habits used to be similar. But in the last 2 mths or so since I started to try a little more sleep routine and structure, he now has 2 naps, 1 x 1.5-2hrs, 1 x 45min-1hr. When I'm out, these drop to only 30-45min (so now I endeavour to put him to bed at home for at least 1 nap/day). If he wakes for the day earlier than usual, his nap times move forward and he sometimes grabs a catnap at 6 or 7-ish. That catnap can range from 20-40min. I'll wake him gently if it goes beyond 45min.

Re: Bb Birthdays
So many June babies on 3rd and 8th June.. Special stork delivery dates!
happy.gif

Re: BANANAS
I learnt something and just thought I'd share it here in case there are some mummies who are blur like I was. Bananas in large quantities can cause constipation and bleeding during bowel movements. So avoid giving too much of those a day.
</font>

bbaugustine, Ashton also refuse to take his nap and sleep early now. He only and a 2 hour nap for 2 days instead of his previous 3-4 hour nap. But I think it is good cos it mean that I will have more time slots to bring him out.

Baby crying/night waking:
As I start Diaper-free for Ashton these few days, I notice that he will cry when he feel the urge to release his pee. So some of his clingy and cry is due the the urge to pass urine. Think some of his night waking might be the urge to pass urine too.

Potty training:
How to encourage baby to pee on the bowl. Ashton will hold the pee till he cry and release when I carry him down.

Bluedream,
thanks! what type of straw cup do you use for milk? i bought another mag mag just to find out it may be too small for milk soon. argh.

ahnetsan,
haha at least you read the package. I happily threw away packaging and used it on my baby without sterilising. Now i've also put the new one aside.

cassey,
only half the straw can be pulled out right? The part attached to the cap remains isnt it? My girl skipped from total latching (rejects bottle since 2 months) to mag mag straw! It was delightful seeing how she figured out the straw at first try, but now the quantum leap leaves me grappling cos its back to sterilisation (or not)!

Cassy, for A constipation, I tried every method to ease his pain:-
-Massage tummy 3 times each day.
-prune juice
-yogurt each day.
-more than 3 tablespoon of veg each day (include green leaf veg)
-more than 3 tablespoon of fruit each day (include papaya)
-He will finish at least 270ml of water (1.5 bottle of mag mag cup) every day and some day more than that.
-lastly, he take pro-biotic medicine from PD everyday.
But the stools are still very hard. And he don't move bowel often.
sad.gif
He only improve this week maybe due to constant placing him in the potty. (not sure and finger cross :p)

newmum, I buy from robinson, but forget the brand name. You can search around, just make sure the straw hole is not so big, or the same as mag mag can le.

createjoy,
yeah lor.. going for csec again.. my wound now so ugly thick and dark.. so hopefully new wound will heal faster and nicer

amelia now going thr growth spurts.. she is taking 270ml every 4hr.. previously only 240ml.. but i think only temporary.. will go back to 240 soon.. so u can try increase it and monitor whether it is
temp growth spurt

re bday small do,
i told hb that let's order a nice cake from patissier.. he says no need to order can get over the counter.. then i says buy icecream cake since easily available.. he says ex.. wah piang.. i think he is thinking of prima deli marble cake.. xian man

cassey,
what rice did u use to cook for kyle? she doesnt like porridge.. at most can take half bowl if cooked using jap rice.. normal rice cannot make it.. so was thinking of cooking rice for her to eat instead

and i bought a tiger thermos for porridge storage long before she starts on solid food.. guess this will be a white elephant now unless i want to be one of those parents who bring porridge out when she is older..

re tofu,
suddenly i just remembered that beancurd has a lot of chemical to solidify it.. does tofu have it?

re cheese,
i got those kraft cheese sticks.. common snacks for toddlers but the salt content still quite high for baby i think.. saw the organic mozzarella cheese stick in fairprice finest.. 6 sticks for 15bucks.. too ex for me to feed my gal already when she is not so into cheese.. though i think salt content lower

sweethalo,
i am getting organix stuff from wreen too.. let me know if u need me to collect the cereal for u.. or u can take from me first.. since i am holding to so many tins.. hogging in fact

and any mummies if need help to collect stuff from wreen let me know..

new mom,
i totally missed ur sms.. and i was at home the entire sat afternoon.. so sorry.. let me know again.. suggest u call me if i dont reply cos i am always napping and my phone is always in my bag

i also feed her milk using straw cup.. never sterilise just wash with soap only

tubbymom,
talking abt cats.. yesterday night there was two male cats having faceoff, fighting over the territory, screaming all the time.. my gal so excited.. refused to let us move her away.. she also woo woo at the cats to join in the fun.. so kapo

bluedream,
my gal got sensitive skin.. huggies pull up a bit rough for her.. so i got mamypoko extra soft for her.. mamypoko got cheaper range call value.. u can try that and test first.. i think pampers pull up is the best but so ex.. do note that mamypoko extra soft is more ex than pampers normal diaper and cannot last long cos slim cut.. i only wear mp when go out.. so everyday abt 2-3pieces

re constipation,
i realise if we dont let her poo once aday, she will have hard stools.. so usually by evening if no poo, we will bring her to toilet and eng eng for her.. she will then concentrate and poo after a while.. and if she has hard stool, we will also feed her half of philippines papaya or a jar of prune puree.. usually it helps

hihi wow so many posts, need to do some catching up!

tinybubu, congrats on the arrival of little Oliver. have a good rest to recuperate
happy.gif

sweethalo, i had pine gardens lychee martini for my 3-tier wedding cake and all my guests love it. a lot of them asked me where i got it from and they got it for their own bday celebrations. bought it for my gal's 1st month too. and now will also be getting it for her 1st bday. getting the number one shape with sesame street character on top instead of the butterfly design. heehee cos my own 1st bday i also had a number one cake. think the quality is the same throughout, from the trial for the wedding cake to the last one. really yummy. but actually my personal favourite is jupiter from canele. yummy yummy chocolate and toffee! ecmom, maybe they do fresh cream better than icing so better get what they do best.

re: 1st bday celebrations
we didn't have a big 1st month celebrations for my gal so now compensate her with a 1st year bday. already booked a room at aranda chalet liao. haha think it's more for my hb than for my gal. he really likes chalet a lot. now searching for party supplies and a new princessey dress for rouxuan :p

bbmarilyn, thanks for the info on the pine garden discount and AZ trading. we'll see whether we can get the discount for the cake. hope it also applies for cakes with designs. for the party supplies, are we consolidating orders?

re: pull up diapers
think i am giving up on pull up diapers. dunno how u guys manage it. 1st i find it difficult to wear. 2nd it seems to give her red marks like rashes on the thighs. tried pampers easy-up. just bought a small pack of huggies pull up to try and stock up on the "normal" diapers.

re constipation
not sure whether really will work or not, but usually rouxuan poos once every 3 days. but after giving her some sweet potato, she poos on alternate days. but only tried for a week so dunno whether fluke or not.

tubbymummy, hmm.. think haven't seen that kind of cot before. now thinking again on when to stop the weaning. actually think of stopping when she's one so that we can try for another one. but Guess What! my big aunt came. sigh.. so sian thot that i can be like my fren whose big aunt didn't come for the 2years that she had been breastfeeding. oh well.

ahnetsan, thanks for the link! haha think it's really funny if i'm actually the cause of her waking up more often hmmm
sad.gif

fatmom,
i think ur hb is saving ur ur little boy. not cheap to raise another bb leh.
happy.gif

toffeecat,
haha me too, i thought i can have no aunt visting for as long as bf but i BF 9mth, it came on the 7th mth haha but i think also becos i drop feeds.

New job
I think i gonna lose my job soon. everyday eng eng in office surf net. i dont know is the previous girl who has left 1yr+ ago also so free or was it now not the busy time yet. but still been here 1.5mth no special task or really busy day.. wonder if they will think i waste their $.. in a dilemma dunno hw often i shd go ard asking everyone anything for me to do cos like give them the impression i too eng (even if true also must act busy to keep my wage) but if i always sit there act busy will they one day come to know i too free lazy dont offer to help...??

Hi mummies,

It's been a long long time since i log on cannot catch up on the archives yet. Hope all is well and our babies are thriving.

I'm now back at work 1,3,5 with my ex company and it is great being back in the working environment after being SAHM for more than 9 mths!

Am excited with Claire coming birthday! I was sorting out Claire pictures to update her album cant believe she has gone thru so much changes from gummy smile to with teeth, standing hair to botak to now silky hair, learning to turn over, sit, stand and now walk!

Do include Claire and myself for the birthday bash. I've updated Claire birthdate.

01) Kyle (Cassey) - 18th May
02) Dwayne (lovelytulips) - 19th May
03) Josef (Jackie) - 23rd May
04) Sophie (tinybubu) - 23rd May
05) Ashton (Bluedream) - 29th May
06) Daylon (blurmom) - 2nd June
07) Skyla (tubbymummy) - 3rd June
08) Kaley (kikismom) - 3rd June
09) Kate Lee (Katelee) - 3rd June
10) Jayden (createjoy) - 3rd June
11) Jarius (ahnetsan) - 4th June
12) Yee Meng (annticipating) - 5th June
13) Augustine (bbaug) - 6th June
14) Sermaine (Shelisa) - 6th June
15) Trey (maryg) - 8th June
16) Genieve (creamer) - 8th June
17) Cayden (ecmom) - 8th June
18) KaiQi (innocentwar) - 8th June
19) Josh &amp; Brianna (Poko1) - 8th June
20) Kirsten (fifincash) - 9th June
21) Amelia (Fatmom) - 9th June
22) Dylan (bbjun) - 9th June
23) Aisha (Styliciously) - 12th June
24) Jamus (beemom) - 13th June
25) Claire (Audrey) - 15th June
26) Marilyn (bbmarilyn)- 16th June
27) Yonghao (amk_gal) - 17th June
28) Noah (sweethalo) - 19th June
29) Nesher (annie) - 19th June
30) Arik (bbPotato) - 19th June
31) Danelle (superbee) - 21st June
32) Kaelyn (dovey) - 23rd June
33) Sofie (serene22) - 29th June

26) Rouxuan (toffeecat) - 15th June
27) Marilyn (bbmarilyn)- 16th June
28) Yonghao (amk_gal) - 17th June
29) Noah (sweethalo) - 19th June
30) Nesher (annie) - 19th June
31) Arik (bbPotato) - 19th June
32) Danelle (superbee) - 21st June
33) Kaelyn (dovey) - 23rd June
34) Sofie (serene22) - 29th June

createjoy, think no need to worry too much about being busy. anyway 1.5months not a very long time, maybe can see what ur colleagues are doing lor. if you can't stand being eng, can confirm with ur boss ur role and responibilities. so ur big aunt comes every month now? i think i remember seeing some mommies here skipping months b4 the next one comes.

<font color="cc3399"> newmum, the entire straw should be able to be pulled out from underneath...
Not just the lower part of the straw there it inserts into main part...

BlueDream, oh dear.. poor kid and poor mum. I sure hope this passes very soon. You're doing A LOT to help him through!

fatmom, yeech! C-sec again! Poor you... responding to your post,

<u>Wrt: Rice</u>
I just take regular rice from the cooker when mum's helper cooks for the family.
But after I mix it with food, it's damp with 'gravy' of sorts...

<u>Wrt: Cheese</u>
Mozzarella to be specific - since Kyle only likes that. Tubbym's rave "Perfect Italiano" is only $7 for a 250g block! I think it's quite affordable. The most affordable of block mozza's anyway... and you can decide if you want to grate it into cereals or offer in cubes/slices.

<u>Wrt: Tofu</u>
I'm not sure about coagulating chemicals.. but if it's any help, perhaps organic tofu? There's a whole plethora of choices of the same thing... for me, it's always the sodium that determines my choice. Most tubs are in the region of 3.2 - 3.6mg of sodium/100g. Then suddenly there are tubs that are only 1.2 - 1.4mg. Between those latter ones, I'll grab whichever's lower in saturated fat.

Kyle just climbed up 2 short and 1 long flight of stairs without assistance to reach the 2nd level of my mum's place. Now I just have to worry about how he's going to get down without splitting his head open. SHEESH!
And as usual, this 'journal'ing mum got it down on video and is uploading it on fb as we speak. Tsk tsk!
biggrin.gif

</font>

Hi, sorry to interrupt your thread. I'm from the May MTB thread. I have extra baby and mummy formula powder to sell.

1) 1 Tin Nestle Nan Pro 2 400g Expiry date: 2 October 2010
Selling for: $14.40

2) 1 Tin Similac Follow On 400g Expiry Date: 13 June 2011
Selling for: $18.40

3) Mamil Mama 900g (I have 2 cans) Expiry Date: 27 August 2011
Selling for: $22

Interested pls sms me: 90086345 (self collect at west coast)

GOOD NEWS TO SHARE!!!
jarius finally can suck from straw liao. heehee.
used to give him 'adult' straw to try, but he wil jus bite or try to 'swallow' the whole straw...

tried yakult straw too, also failed....

last night i changed the mag mag sprout to the straw top! and wala!! he bite bite a bit, den suddenly my hb says he see water in the straw and J's swallowing it!!! yay!!!

3 cheers for jarius!! but after a while, he choked and coughed a bit. haha. i was so happy abt it, cos i din expect he would pick up the skill tat quick. if i had known, i wldnt haf to try adult straws and yakult straw liao.

so now, im happy giving him the mag mag and he happily sucks from it, although he will still play and bite the straw lah.

but i think it's not spill-free right?

29) Se Han (samsam) - 18th June
30) Noah (sweethalo) - 19th June
31) Nesher (annie) - 19th June
32) Arik (bbPotato) - 19th June
33) Danelle (superbee) - 21st June
34) Kaelyn (dovey) - 23rd June
35) Sofie (serene22) - 29th June

Just came back from Bali yesterday.
So many posts to catch up.
My baby is really enjoying the trip. even a bit troublesome to bring a little baby along but i think is worth it. Can see that he is so happy in these 5 days 4 nite trip. he happy maybe becos of the aircon in the hotel (we seldom on aircon at home) or maybe my hb is ard. He like to play with daddy.:p
But he is abit cranky when we are back to sin yesterday. guess he miss bali so much. and can not get use to the loneliness. only myself n baby at home now. sigh. keep crying today.

today qt busy at work though still go sneak into facebook play game. tried to give jayden yakult straw &amp; yes 2nd attempt he drank or mayb he did drk on 1st attemot but plain water cant see but 2nd attempt with the grape yakult can see the color water going up, into his mouth haha so cute.
tried giving bread w/ sliced cheese &amp; tuna in water. oh my greedy boy keep crying for more!

06) Siqi (florpoh) - 1st June
29) Se Han (samsam) - 18th June
30) Noah (sweethalo) - 19th June
31) Nesher (annie) - 19th June
32) Arik (bbPotato) - 19th June
33) Danelle (superbee) - 21st June
34) Kaelyn (dovey) - 23rd June
35) Sofie (serene22) - 29th June

yes, is very quiet today..

been reading but did not join in the chat for quite sometime.

createjoy, so good, company can surf facebook.. my workplace cannot.. so very sian men

ahnetsan, my kaelyn also drank from her magmag straw yday!! i decided to buy her one since so many mummies r training their lil precious with straws and tada!! it was successful at 1st try, according to my mum...
happy.gif

yeah, super quiet these 2 days...

dovey,
yay!!! congrats!!!
happy.gif
wow, urs more powerful, first try can liao, jarius took a few 'bites' den managed to suck it out. haha.

yeah lor, these few days very quiet hor..dunno y

i still cant figure out taking the whole straw out leh...

hi ahnetsan,
i just figured it out too
happy.gif
just pull hard from underneath the cap, the whole straw will come out, not just the bottom half that's bent.

TPYmom not suppose to surf but i bo liao mah..

hey do u gals have kids crying for more bread?? use the skippy ad method, roll them bigger!

Sick of rainy days!! urgghhh i hate to fetch jayden in this weather!

hi mummies,

Have any of your little ones 'graduated' from sleeping in their cots to your bed/mattresses etc? Realised cot may not be safe anymore since my little girl has gained so much agility suddenly. Where do you let your babies sleep?

Cassey, there's nothing wrong with fish &amp; veg. But there's something wrong if it's given Every. Single. Meal. Hehe
happy.gif
No other meats whatsoever. Note: this child showed no previous signs of being fussy over food, nor allergies. The family is also not vegetarian or whatever. This is just imposed by the mum, for reasons only she knows. Another note: He was spoonfed by the maid till at least 5yrs old, maybe older. THIS leads me to think his whole diet, eating behaviour, everything, is weird. Wahahaha! Ok fine, maybe I'll eat my own words if S still expects to be spoonfed at 5yo. Yikes, I sure hope not! Oh and buffalo mozzarella? Only 1 blob per liquidy bag usually I think? Which makes each blob even pricer then, huh? But SO YUMMY. Was going to buy that for S, but all the packets left at that supermart I was at where all due to expire in 2 days, chay. Btw, is blobby mozz considered soft cheese??

toffeecat, I've been cutting down on bfg since S was around 6mths, then been partial bfg, until i stopped completely almost a week ago. Till now my big aunt still never come leh. Wonder what's going on. Maybe not fertile...

fatmom, S just went to terrorise my fat cat, who is usually rather tolerant. My skinny cat will run off the moment S comes within a 1-foot radius of him, but fat cat will stay put, and allow S to stroke/poke/grab. Today, she must have really abused him, perhaps grabbed too hard, he actually hissed at her
sad.gif
She looked stunned.

ahnet, I thought u were going to announce that you were pregnant again when you shouted "GOOD NEWS" hehe... Glad J is loving his Magmag!
happy.gif

hi newmum, you mean your little one might climb out of the cot?

My baby cot is the wooden type and we had lowered the base. So my girl can stand but not climb out yet.

<font color="cc3399"> newmum, no worries. I'm glad you figured it out in the end.

Re: Cot. They ARE made to be safe for babies that are increasingly mobile so they should be perfectly safe as long as bed base has been lowered. I rem blurmom once said Daylon whacked his head against wooden bars a few times and wailed... but that was back when he was about 3-4m old, I think, and by now they should have outgrown that "un-coordinated-ness" and be able to pull themselves up quite safely, no? Just remove anything like toys or things that the child can scale to try to get a foot's boost out of the cot and they should be ok...

What IS your concern at the moment?
For me, Kyle sleeps in a playpen and will prob stay in there til about 18M or 24M before we move him to a single.

If safety in cot is really an issue, perhaps you can consider: a) a mattress on the floor and b) a toddler bed with rails?

Tubbym~, I think quite healthy leh... fish at every meal. Kekeke... Quite extravagant too. Unless it's ikan bilis or sardine. But ya, I like to make sure Kyle gets his meat - especially beef and lamb. I just cooked up a GINORMOUS pot of beef bolognaise today (with carrot, leek and alphabet pasta). It was so much that it filled 9 full sized jars (as per Only Organics Stage 2 and 3) and 1 bowl for Kyle's dinner. Chicken is easily available and prepared at home too, I guess. Kyle hasn't had pork, come to think of it. Hmm...

</font>

My holiday is ending soon....
K has been sleeping with me on the floor because I do not have a cot here... and he'll climb out of the room when he wakes! Usually I'll wake up when he climb over me and will shift him back to my side and try to make him sleep longer, but 2 days ago he climbed out and crawl to the living room at 5am+ without me noticing! Luckily my dad found him and bring him back
happy.gif

Now I wonder if I could still put him back to cot when I'm back to Singapore... and if I let him sleep on our bed, scared he'll climb out and fall off the bed... huh

newmum0109, why cot not safe leh..? I thought it's the safest cos it's an effective "cage" haha...
happy.gif
S sleeps in a cot, and same like Annticipating's case, the base is lowered, so the rails come up quite high (about shoulder height?) even when she stands. No pillows/bolsters/toys/blankets in the cot for her to use as a "step stool" as well.

dolly, so sad, holiday ending soon. Hope you enjoyed your stay though. Probably best to put K back into cot in Sin? Seeing as he had succeeded in waking and crawling off without you noticing hehe. Hope you get the most out of your last days in HK
happy.gif

Cassey, I haven't cooked in a while. I really should, but just so tired, and weekends are spent out, so not much chance. Poor S has been eating these for her main meals, practically on rotation: a) Jar food + cereal; b) Bolognese + cereal; c) Chicken bolognese + pasta; d) Mac &amp; cheese; e) Salmon + cheese sauce + cereal; or f) Avo-tofu. She must be bored. Which probably explains why she REALLY enjoyed her chee cheong fun today (ok, technically yesterday, seeing as it's past midnight now)! She's never had pork too. I don't like pork, so it's something that I don't have the habit of picking up at the shops.

Ahnetsan,
Re: mag mag. when you pull apart the straw to wash (the bent half), remember to put it back with the longer end at the bottom.
happy.gif

Annticipating, Casssey, Tubbymummy,
My little one is holding onto the rail, trying to stand up in the cot. My only fear is that she topples out cos it really happened to a baby i know. I've also lowered base to the lowest. I think shoulder height is still safe.

yeah!!.. today on course.. can surf facebook and forum till siao.. haahahah

wow!! tubby, yr menu for S so good.. how you cook those?

Hi all,

so long never post! Been busy with what I also dunno. Anyway, just thot to pop by and say hi!

Mag mag, sonny also drink from it but not much. I try monitoring but till now, abt 100ml max a day. Also just realised(after almost 3 months of using!) that the straw can be completely detach when I was washing the other day and happened to pull everything out!

Dolly, I enjoyed myself very much in HK. Tks for the advice! Disneyland was better than I expected and the person who enjoyed most I think are my parents! LOL!

Cot
I will be removing the cot cos it's not safe for my son too. He hit himself too many times. Will get a new playpen. And today, he pushed himself up to a sitting position in the sarong when he woke up! Scared the hell out of me! So now I declare no sarong for sleeping. Just shaking him to sleep and trf to playpen. Too dangerous!

Play gym
Just to ask. Any mummy got good play gym to recommend? I am starting work soon, so thot to bring kiddo out for some fun b4 he ended up with my mum or ILs. Feeling sad yet can't do much as I have already extended my leave for so long.

LFB
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/content/indoor-playgrounds-children
i think no point get playpen now.. it's just alittle steeper. in time they will hung himself on the side, climb &amp; jump , my nephew topple over it..
I also have the intention to trf jayden to flr aft 1 yr old. intend to give way my bedframe cos wkend he fell from that at least 80cm high cos my mattress is super thick. luckily he is qt big already and he didnt cry very long if not i think i will be v panic. i intend to put my mattress on the floor, put his mattress on bumper mat in case he roll out of his mattress.

not logging in for so long! would like to join the birthday bash too, hope to meet you all =)

Thanks cretejoy for list! Went to Fidgets last weekend as it's free for babies under 1 year old. There's alot of kids there, but some nice area for crawling. Will go back soon.

Anybody attended Baby Jumper Gym Trial? or interested to attend?

I'm looking for 3-4 mummies (cause maximum is 5 in a group) to start a private trial lesson where it's only $20 per baby instead of $40.50 if you join their regular classes.

I would prefer either Kembangan location/Thomson location

www.bjg.com.sg

Do let me know if you are interested =)

~~~
03) Skyler (Skylermum) - 22nd May
04) Josef (Jackie) - 23rd May
05) Sophie (tinybubu) - 23rd May
06) Ashton (Bluedream) - 29th May
07) Siqi (florpoh) - 1st June
08) Daylon (blurmom) - 2nd June
09) Skyla (tubbymummy) - 3rd June
10) Kaley (kikismom) - 3rd June
11) Kate Lee (Katelee) - 3rd June
12) Jayden (createjoy) - 3rd June
13) Jarius (ahnetsan) - 4th June
14) Yee Meng (annticipating) - 5th June
15) Augustine (bbaug) - 6th June
16) Sermaine (Shelisa) - 6th June
17) Trey (maryg) - 8th June
18) Genieve (creamer) - 8th June
19) Cayden (ecmom) - 8th June
20) KaiQi (innocentwar) - 8th June
21) Josh &amp; Brianna (Poko1) - 8th June
22) Kirsten (fifincash) - 9th June
23) Amelia (Fatmom) - 9th June
24) Dylan (bbjun) - 9th June
25) Aisha (Styliciously) - 12th June
26) Jamus (beemom) - 13th June
27) Claire (Audrey) - 15th June
28) Rouxuan (toffeecat) - 15th June
29) Marilyn (bbmarilyn)- 16th June
30) Yonghao (amk_gal) - 17th June
31) Se Han (samsam) - 18th June
32) Noah (sweethalo) - 19th June
33) Nesher (annie) - 19th June
34) Arik (bbPotato) - 19th June
35) Danelle (superbee) - 21st June
36) Kaelyn (dovey) - 23rd June
37) Sofie (serene22) - 29th June

Sklermum,

I am interested. PM me can? I stay in AMK.

Createjoy,
Thanks for the link.
sigh. He is so playful and the cot and sarong are too dangerous for him now. Playpen cos we can shift that to MIL's place when I start working. So that he can sleep and not climb out! No need constant jaga. I am just praying hard he will not fall from anywhere. Hubby is super protective!

skylermum : let me know if you have enough babies for a trial at kembangan,ya? =]

i'm on maternity leave now so no problem with timing.

=]

okay the details are as follows. I discussed with several mummies, and they are okay with May 8th or May 9th weekend.

Sorry i need a weekend cause it's difficult for me to get leave.

Venue at kembangan
Price: $20
Need only 4-5 babies to start a private trial.

Group 1 (Crawler 2 program)
1. Kikismom
2. Lovelytulips
3. Skylermum
4. LFB
5. Tiny bubu

Group 2 (can have a different timing or date depending on the mummies)
1. Newmum0109

Anybody wants to form another group with Newmum0109? Need at least 4 to start.

Venue at kembangan
Price: $20
Need only 4-5 babies to start a private trial.

Group 1 (Crawler 2 program)
1. Kikismom
2. Lovelytulips
3. Skylermum
4. LFB
5. Tiny bubu

Group 2 (can have a different timing or date depending on the mummies)
1. Newmum0109
2. ecmom

Back