(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

annie
diploma pple everywhere have, even degree now not worth $. think it's the personality n experience that counts in earning more income. anyway if one is willing to upgrade i think it's a very admirable spirit, haha am like u no more brain cell to study though hahaha :eek: keep it up jling!

well some ppl have to be earning less do lower job some do higher no matter what education or else the society will be in a mess. n if u earn more nobody will say u useless. n if u chose to wk simple job even though high qualification is up to preference n what are ur priority afterall...

bbpotato
haha i ever study basic interior design too now all rtn to the lecturer nvr go for adv course... :p waste $ buy the things... still in my maiden's room wauhahaha

createjoy- true loh guess we the lazy type as no more strength to study anymore LOL.. jiling jiayou...
happy.gif

i fine wif my job... do work still can come here chat kekekekekeke tot i not holding much pay & less than $2k but as long got benefits & working hours is fixed 8.15am to 5.15pm 5 days week is fine wif me & somemore every year clear my 14 days MC LOL

BONTANICAL GARDEN PICNIC CUM GATHERING – 23rd JAN SAT 10AM

Meeting point: ECO gardens

1. Lovelytulip + bb Dwayne + HB Eclairs
2. kikismom+ bb kaley + kieren Soon kueh
3. blurmom + bb Daylon paper plate/forks
4. fifi&cash + bb Kirsten + HB + Helper(TBC) pandan cake
5. Annie + bb Nesher Matthias Oh + HB= Mini Fruit Tartlets from delifrance. Will need to know how many ppl attending then order:-
6. Innocentwar + bb Kaiqi + HB(TBC) sandwich
7. ecmom + bbCayden + helper(mum and Elisha TBC) potato salad + tomato appetizer
8. bbPotato + bb Arik + Kendrick + HB Fishballs or Bee Hoon
9. superbee + bb Danelle + Adelle + HB + helper- watermelon
10. createjoy + bb jayden + hb marble cake
11. sweethalo + Noah + hb potato chips & nachos
12. (TBC) rosel + bb + hb - 1 carton of chrysanthemum tea
13. creamer + bb Genevieve + HB
14. jling + bb jack curry puffs
15. bbaugustine+ augustine+HB or helper (will be confirmed) fried noodles
16. 11_beans + hb + bb Javen + helper Fishballs or Bee Hoon - bbPotato u choose which one u wanna bring I bring the other hehe
17. kikeeko (fang) + hb + bb siew yin + toddler JJ fruit salad
18. New Mom + hb + bb Abigail - Green Tea packet drinks
19. dovey + bb kaelyn + hb - otak
20. ahnetsan + bb jarius - tissue papers

annie,
cos my hb's family side is rich(hb not rich)and i come from very poor family so my mil once scolded me that i married my hb not for love, for their money, that scolding sent me to very bad depression, think i still suffering from it...haiz.. :'( but i think even earning more $, they will still think that way.. so my aim now is earn $ and not let jack and hb suffer.

bbpotato
aiyo wasted.. i got a very strict mentor so everytime i see him for the project sure get scolded..haha but that time he see i preggy don't dare to scold too harsh as compare to other students... but you completed your acca already right? any tips?

createjoy/annie
thanks...but sometimes i lazy to study the notes too.

jling, yup completed already, cos wanna show ex good for nothing FM dat it's possible to complete within 3yrs.

Dun ask me for tips, I m e type dat hugs buddha's legs, will only prep one week b4 exams. Futhermore, my theory sucks, very bad in memorising, need to write to remember.

bbPotato,
wow, ACCA is not easy to study and pass, u are good! I am the kind that must "burn midnight oil" many many weeks before exams, else, I sure can't pass..

jling,
JIA YOU! i don't think i can maintain the same momentum and stamina like you, balancing studies and taking care of bb..

taking care of 2 kids and juggling work is already "killing" me, if i were to pursue my studies, i believe i will go nuts...

jiling-
my family also look down on hubby cos he from a poor family & somemore his parents badmouth him & they lagi hate him. do u know for the wedding dinner, the witch(hubby mother) even got the cheek to ask me to talk to my family to lend them $20k to hold the wedding as my side is well to do.. no shame & in the end it was i who paid everything 1st & the ang bao money hubby gave all to me. the shameless witch even ask me for the ang bao money as she said her youngest son havent get marry & whos bother rite..
till now i don even greet them. it was them who made hubby cant lift a head up in front of my family & live in shame. now we r living all alone with no contact wif my side anymore.

it takes a lot of courage & determination to survive til now & i m very grateful to mummies like shelisa(who was ther for me everyday), LFB, Jessma, & alot of mummies in tis forum, friends & nesher's babysitter & my neighbour to help me go through those dark path.
i still undergoing couselling in the family service centre at jurong west as nid to submit to the family court how m i dealing wif my life & sundra my counsellor said i may look very strong outside & is good in hiding my weak point but anytime if i got no exit i will jus jump down wif nesher. do u know all tis while i been using MONEY to solve all those problem laying ahead for me. so MONEY is really important & talk bout family is all bullshit. to me NESHER & MONEY is my everything.

my boss has been pushing me to take my MBA, finally made up my mind to go ahead but who knows ended up preggy so got to put everything on hold, nw gonna wait till Arik is older than can go.

wat i think of IN LAWS-

to me they cant help only only add more problems & gave us pressure forcing hubby & me to quarrel & they seem happy seeing we suffer & quarrel at their house so in the end i told hubby i already stress up & i going to live the life i wan & provide Nesher wif a good life. i do not need people to pity me as i got hands & legs & stil working. if hubby & i worked things together, we can give nesher a good life & both of us a peaceful life.

do u know hubby room is like a storeroom for them & in the room can only sleep an adult & a baby wif no space to move at all cos they dumped their rubbish & take up half of his room.

bbpotato
wah you are good. Yup ACCA is not easy... sad to say i failed one paper previously and have to retake again. wah MBA, is it difficult?

bbmarilyn
thanks..haha no choice for me, only left 4 papers so hopefully can pass all and finish by this year.

annie
hugz, don't worry you have mummies here to stand by you... for me i don't fight back, i'm like a sponge, taking in everything and suffer in silence... anyway think of happy things.. gathering soon
happy.gif

jiling- i don wan to suffer in silence as the more u keep everything inside the more u be suffering frm depression. sometimes we nid to fight back. yah looking forwards for gathering
happy.gif
must have faith in yourself & pass yr test

jling, dun put too much pressure on yrself, juz take things as they come. my expectations very low, opt for pass can liao, since no 1 going to look @ yr results.

initially thinking btw MBA & CFA, heard fr a couple of my frens, CFA very tough, hard to pass, so go for e ez way out.

<font color="3D6EB3"><font color="2B4D7D">@maryg</font>
USD8.99 is exclusive of shipping charges..

<font color="2B4D7D">@bbpotato</font>
u've extra calendula cream? can sell it to me? plsss...

<font color="2B4D7D">@jling, doveyc, bbmarilyn &amp; createjoy</font>
pls include me for the north gathering on 4 feb. im stayin in amk.

<font color="2B4D7D">@kikismom</font>
tat mat will hv to be really BIG! moreover, some babies will be sitting, some lying, some crawling... imagine hw chaotic (but fun) that will be!

<font color="2B4D7D">@jling</font>
加油!i admire yr determination n perseverance.</font>

<font color="3D6EB3"><font color="2B4D7D">@bbpotato</font>
yippee!! yes i am going for 23 jan gathering. i pay u in cash can? too troublesome to transfer. haha.. TIA!</font>

<font color="3D6EB3">hey guys, my fren (who is nt on this thread but has a jun baby too) is interested to join us for the gathering. he will confirm attendance aft checkin wif his wife. hope u guys dun mind them joining..

4. fifi&amp;cash + bb Kirsten + HB + Helper(TBC) pandan cake
5. Annie + bb Nesher Matthias Oh + HB= Mini Fruit Tartlets from delifrance. Will need to know how many ppl attending then order:-
7. ecmom + bbCayden + helper(mum and Elisha TBC) potato salad + tomato appetizer
11. sweethalo + Noah + hb potato chips &amp; nachos
12. rosel + bb + hb (TBC)- 1 carton of chrysanthemum tea
13. creamer + bb Genevieve + HB
16. 11_beans + hb + bb Javen + helper Fishballs or Bee Hoon - bbPotato u choose which one u wanna bring I bring the other hehe
21. (TBC) rosel's fren + bb + wifey - drinks</font>

Rosel
I tink it will be better if you ask the organizer abt ur fren's attending cos it jus basic courtesy. Cos some might not be comfortable with gatecrasher.
Like previous gathering we have org, Cassey stated no GATECRASHERS allowed. So I guess we take that as benchmark

Sorry..hope no offence taken.

Kikismom thks for adding my name in. Have been sick this whole week so didnt see the update here. But my baby girl name spell wrongly leh. She is Genieve.
happy.gif

13. creamer + bb Genieve + HB + helper - 1 carton lemon tea &amp; chilli &amp; ketchup sauce
21. (TBC) rosel's fren + bb + wifey - drinks

*Pls Bring Your Own MAT

<font color="3D6EB3"><font color="2B4D7D">@fifi n cash</font>
sure, i respect everyone's views on tis. pls let me noe if uncomfortable abt it. organiser for tis outing is kikismom?</font>

Annie, yea been taking lotsa of water and medicine too. Yup this is goin to be a mega one ever? haha.. Good to go outdoor, more fresh air for everyone!

Rosel

All of us here have posted before and know each other either in the cyberspace or in real life thru this forum. So probably, you may want to ask your friend to join here with us, yakking and chatting in this forum so that we know who he/she is and he/she knows who we are. He will probably not feel so lost when all of us meet on next sat.

no offence taken...

<font color="3D6EB3"><font color="2B4D7D">@kikismom</font>
noted. pls exclude my fren from this gathering then.
happy.gif
</font>

Annie.. Oh ya, during the first gathering our baby still so small and now they flip everywhere liao some even know how to crawl. Mine haven yet. Still remember dat time we say nesher is a bigger baby and think now he is also rite..

Aunty kikismon, genieve dun put dat to heart but hope u can remember her correctly next timw can liao.. haha!!

annie
thanks

bbpotato
i also aim for pass, but looking at the amount spent on the course.. sometimes cannot help but want to pass badly

rosel
thanks..

hmm where is the gathering list?

jling, u toking abt the botanic garden gathering list? U can just copy continue from mine and paste here with yr name added here.

creamer- he can crawl backwards using his body &amp; buttock like snake moving kekekekeke..yah he still a little giant. i remember tat time he was really big at the 1st gathering kekekkekeke though he is the youngest baby LOL

creamer
sorry did not made myself clear...my name is in the list already....

i'm refering to the gathering at northpoint and the confirm date is 4th feb?

Botanic garden gathering
so many ppl going, very tempted to skip class to stay longer..haha

Annie, next week we can see each other babies all grown up liao.. all the changes.

Jling.. haha.. saw yr list jus next of me.. wat class u having? Hope can join us longer if can..
happy.gif

mummies
forgot to ask, how to introduce fm? tried giving jack fm but he refuse to take.. i now headache again... refuse fbm, sometimes refuse bm, rather drink water, now refuse fm

13. creamer + bb Genieve + HB + helper - 1 carton lemon tea &amp; chilli &amp; ketchup sauce
21. (TBC) rosel's fren + bb + wifey - drinks
22. maryG + hb + bb Trey - (i don't know what to bring... )

*Pls Bring Your Own MAT

MaryG- very malu leh if put tag like students leh ( me getting old already) kekekekekeke i using my real name
happy.gif
no nick.

u can see our pic in the facebook
happy.gif
sometimes we chat in there

<font color="3D6EB3"><font color="2B4D7D">@maryg</font>
i tink u made a v gd suggestion! i'm keen.

<font color="2B4D7D">@mommies stayin in the west</font>
may be bringing baby to jurong (maybe jur pt / IMM) to gai gai tonite. any recommendations on where to eat?</font>

21. maryG + hb + bb Trey - (i don't know what to bring... )

*Pls Bring Your Own MAT

rosel- i staying opposite jur pt &amp; working in IMM. i find it very difficult to eat wif nesher ard.

oh yah later must check wif jamie to collect the HT products

Back