(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

pls take care, rc_cola... aiyoz..that must be such a fright to fall on ur tummy...

Tummy now looks like 5 months plus... not too sure if this is true..heard people say that twins develop faster than singletons... I do feel movements now...anyone like me...monitoring your waistline (maybe no more waist liao...hee)... currently, I'm 34".

my god.. rc_cola.. pls b careful and rest more!

sallen... ur girl can help out in taking care of bb rite? tats so gd..

RC_Cola, take care & rest well yo! dun wear heels ok
happy.gif

okie dokie ladies, i'm going home now....have a good evening!

RC_Cola.. OMG! Take care ya. and yes of course a scan was necessary! But thank God everything's fine!
happy.gif

Hoops.. I've been monitoring my weight AND waist line, and for once in my life, I'm actually secretly happy with the increasing weight and expanding waist line but at the same time oso abit scared cos dunno if i can lose the weight gracefully after delivery or not. ironic hor? hahaa. anyway, im currently at 34" as well. but im only expecting one, omg, am i too big for my own good? ;p

yay! finally tmr i'm going for my DS. pray and hope that my bb will open legs BIG BIG!

Eh..my waistline is currently 40", increased by 2" only. Slowly and steadily I hope.

adv_sports> I din even notice that most JW mummies are having girls. Hehe.

rc, must walk slowly ah..take care !

firefly, when is ur DS ?

hey sallen, i guess u must be a young mummy right ? alto ur girl is 18 yrs old now, mayb u give birth to her at a young age. so now another one on the way. hehe

Sarong vs baby carrier
So other than stroller, do u all plan to get a sling or carrier? Which is better eh... The sarong like lighter hor...Wat are the pros and cons of each?

Hi SK, this is what the sales assistant told me when i bought my medela pump at Taka baby fair last year..cos i used my pump for 4 mths only so didnt fail...not sure if use the receipt and warranty claim can claim. u can call up the company to double confirm.

hoops&yoyo..same as me, i fell on my tummy for my #1 pregnancy when i was about 5mths..den #2 pregnancy i fell off the stairs and landed on my bum when I was 8mths. scary rite..but i am a clumsy person..hope this #3 nothing happen to me..haha touch wood!

rc cola, rest well. we need to be more careful. our centre of gravity has shifted so we tend to be more clumsy. when i was pregnant with #1, i actually sprained my ankle while holidaying in hk! was so miserable - can't move around much, and was stuck in the hotel room.

how's everyone doing? school is starting for me, got to get used to waking up real early again. my #1 is beginning halfday childcare today, hope she enjoys herself.

wow.. so many of u all have gone for DS! mine is on the 13 next month! so looking forward to seeing her...

itchy skin- i dun think its due to the stretching of skiin. i had zero probs when i had my no.1... its only no. 2 tt i'm scratching like.. nobody's business...
sad.gif

jacquise
I prefer sarong for first couple of months. I switch to carrier when baby too heavy. sarong is more cozy for baby and can do diff positions and baby can lie down. also can breastfeed discreetly. however had to change to carrier when she was abt 10kg. too heavy for me! sarong only 1 shoulder support afterall, my ergo carrier has 2 shoulder and hip straps for support.

mummies
bit worry coz my tummy seems small. was bigger when had my girl. dunno if is it coz boy - so the shape and size is diff - any views on this ? it also seem to get smaller or biger depending whether I had eaten - anybody notice that ?

re itchiness - i broke out in very terrible itchy rashes when i was pregnant with #1. at first, i thot it was due to the skin stretching but it turned out to be some hormonal issues and i was given med by gynae. thereafter, my rashes and itching went away. so mummies who are having unbearable itching, you might wan to check with your gynae.

day-c - ya, my tummy becomes bigger after i hv eaten. nothing to worry abt, afterall, when we were not pregnant, our tummy also bulges a little when we are full. just dat it's more obvious now that we are pregnant.

firefly, oh so ur DS is today. all the best ! hope to hear from you tonight on the updates ya

re : tummy
my tummy is odd shape every morning. but after awhile, it will become round again. hehe. only notice that usually my tummy will be rounder and bigger in the afternoon..

feb_mum
hehe I like my size after I have eaten. before eat, seem like too small leh. hope all ok..

porky
hehe mine too.

<font face="Comic Sans MS,Tahoma"> <table border=1><tr><td>Nick<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>EDD<font color="ffffff">bbbb</font></TD><TD>Gynae<font color="ffffff">bbbbb</font></TD><TD>Hosp<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD># of current<font color="ffffff">bb</font></TD><TD>Gender.of Current<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Location<font color="ffffff">bbb</font></TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name<font color="ffffff">bbb</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vera</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> -</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xue</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Penguinny</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Okipoki</TD><TD>1-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Thong Pao Wen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jin Besar</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Soh</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Pascale Sabban</TD><TD>Clinique St Isabelle</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>France</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Island_lady</TD><TD>2-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh S Choo</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikojade</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muffintop</TD><TD>3-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby_May-09</TD><TD>4-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasc</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-29.5mths</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Icyen</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-15mths</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacquise</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Eunos</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki_Lim</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Casey</TD><TD>5-May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-34mths</TD><TD>Dover</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bean</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Andrina_gina</TD><TD>6-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Cheng JP</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JRTlover</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daec</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-14mths</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rc_cola</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Delta Ave</TD><TD>Boy-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocolat</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-26mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Flommy</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soon Mear</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe123</TD><TD>7-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A/Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggy_cow</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firefly</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sei</TD><TD>8-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah_bunny</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>M-3.5yrs
M-10mths</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Feb_mum</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-21mths</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shers</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-17mths</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>915</TD><TD>9-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-16mths</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mamaduckie</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-33mths</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>m00n</TD><TD>11-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-21mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sue</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kerene Teo</TD><TD>12-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-Mar 08</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laatzy</TD><TD>14-May-
09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-10mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Graceofgod</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-20mths</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Star</TD><TD>15-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adv_sports</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>WL</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lee CW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce Yong</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-3yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace</TD><TD>16-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Paul Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Piggypig</TD><TD>18-May-
09</TD><TD>DrTham Kok Fun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boon Keng</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tiny_M</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>DKaren</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan W.T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jolene</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TPY</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD>19-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pearly_ng</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Yio Chu Kang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fi_fi</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>I-luv_baby</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-4.5yrs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mikiko</TD><TD>20-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-16mths</TD><TD>B.Gombak</TD><TD>Boy- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sallen</TD><TD>21-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-18yrs</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gie</TD><TD>22-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Christoper Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Geekysnoop</TD><TD>24-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkle_sp</TD><TD>26-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poohwei</TD><TD>27-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Redhill</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby512angel</TD><TD>28-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>KH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-3yrs</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>May</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>A/Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-15mths</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buddy</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jamie_nov</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adrienne</TD><TD>29-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Henry CHeng</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-37mths</TD><TD>Marine Terrace</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xbbm</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anxylyn</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>F-6yrs
M-5yrs</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin_Qin_Yi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>B.Panjang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Noi</TD><TD>30-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#4</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glenlyn</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoops&amp;Yoyo</TD><TD>31May-
09</TD><TD>Prof Tay Sun Kuie</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#1 (twins)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2 Boys</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dodo</TD><TD>31-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-12mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liewb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>M-7mths</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaime (Junicorn)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>F-12mths</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3wkold</TD><TD>-May-
09</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</td></tr></table>

Total Count : 72 MTB/Mummies
Boys : 21
Girls : 17

Updated 30.12.2008

Hey ladies I've added 1 column for bb names. Thou it's still early, mayb some of you had some names in mind?</font>.

Hi Mummies and MTBs,
Thanks for the concern.. ya must really be careful.. now at home resting.. body all aches i think it's coz yesterday's fall
sad.gif

rc, poor thing...must rest well at home ok

915, wah u so good leh. tomorrow i still have half day to work..then will be last day for the year 2008. hehe

mummies, do you think we can attend baby shower at this stage ? 3 of my frens invited me to their baby shower next year...too many dec babies liao...dunno can go or not leh..

hi jolene, porky and all,

my DS everythg good good... only takes abt 15 mins done liao. She is 431g now at abt 22 weeks...

Then waited another hr to see my gynae, she go thru the report with us and commented my baby head a bit big and legs a bit long... so can be supermodel...LOL. But the head is bit big concerns mi... maybe walking cant balance next time. hehehe

btw i put on another 2 kg since my last visit....

firefly, congrats to u ! wow ur gal very cooperative leh. 15mins done liao. hehe. mine will be next fri, hope my little one also very cooperative lah. last time went for NT scan took me 1 hrs +..walk in and out the room..

porky,

my gal is the nite owl lor... feels more kicks after 1030pm compare with daytime.

yr NT scan took so long ah? either my gal is realli stone in the day or she is cooperative lor... u knw wat... i did my amnio and it was done also in 10 to 15 min only...

Maybe she see the needle come in she scare and hide one corner lor... LOL

hello firefly! great to noe that your DS went well. I did mine this pm and finally confirmed the gender, am also expecting a little girl.
happy.gif

time for shopping! woohoo! :p

then how u sleep if she kicks so much at nite ? my baby also like to move a lot at nite..but i will sing song and ask him go to sleep loh else mummy also cant sleep.. hehe. ya lah, i walk in and out of the room 3 times leh..then also cant go toilet cos must hold the bladder mah. until i can tahan liao, then ask the sonographer to let me go in first. cos my baby sleep facing down..must wait for him to turn over first mah

jolene, congrats to u ! wow wow more and more baby gal liao. anyway i also suspect mine is a baby gal. but i still call my baby HIM..hahaha

jolene,

how heavy is yr BB nw? wonder if mine is the "pui" (fat) one.

Porky,

I very easy fall asleep one... BB kick for abt half to 1 hr only ... also i used to sleeping sideways, so no problem like other mummies who used to sleep face up one...

Hi all,

Have got various maternity wear for sale. Ranging from dressy tops, pants, bermudas, skirts. Most are from THYME MATERNITY, BLOOM or GAP MATERNITY.

Condition: used but VERY NEW!!! No stains or tear!!!

All going at $10 per piece. Kindly email me at [email protected]

hi mummies,
i'm in my 20 weeks and contracted diabetics and high blood pressure. Kinda of worried for my BB. Any mummies can share??

hi firely, porky and all.

mine was 20 weeks + 1 day yesterday, 309g. seems kinda light right? but the radiologist say it's still ok. so ya.. healthy most impt. :p

anyway, porky, i was still harbouring the hope of having a boy, so up till yesterday i was also refering to the baby as a "HIM". ;p hahaa.

good morning ladies
happy.gif

here's wishing all MTBs a happy &amp; healthy new year!

915, me, too, yesterday is my last working day of the year :p will resume work next monday!

firefly n jolene, congrads on ur gd DS results
happy.gif

porky, me also take 1hr+ for DS -- walk in and out coz bb naughty
happy.gif

firefly, so good lah u. can fall asleep very fast. i cant sleep sideway loh..like pressing on something like dat..i like to sleep on my tummy last time..

jolene, haha. so now u got to believe that ur litte one is a gal. i still have some hope tat mine is a HIM until next friday !

adv_sports, hehe. same like my bb so naughty one. just hope tat on 9th Jan DS, he will be cooperative loh

hello all..

sleeping on the side: So envious of firefly man. I'm one of those who sleeps only on my back all my life. so now suddenly change very not comfortable. i'll start off on my side, den in the middle of the nite i'll find myself on the back.. den muz consciously change to the side again. so my sleep is always compromised. sigh!

porky - yes u still got hope! hehee.. wish that we'll receive your confirmation about HIM on the 9th!

jolene > mine gal weighs 306g at wk 20. Similar to yours.
happy.gif
Consider light ah? The sonographer also told me it's normal.

Happy New Year to all ~!~!

hey.. Happy New Year to all!!

Btw, any1 here like to eat kimchi? found from the web that kimchi is gd for preggies!! yumyum!!

porky, mine is atg kkh doing DS in late afternoon. yours is TMC?

baby shower:
is it baby 1st mth celebration, heard from my mum we can go but we cant touch the baby and also cant go in to the room, the mother doing confinement.

Hi Xue,

It's been a while since the last time I logged in. Many many posts I've missed. Btw went for 20th week detailed scan and glad that I'll be having a baby girl. Name a few shortlisted but will only confirm upon delivery. =)

Wish all the mummies &amp; mummies to be a wonderful year ahead...may God bless us with good health &amp; fortune!

Sue

hi SK, i tot it was light, when i compared with the weight with the other MTBs who completed the DS. hehe.

Hi May, I didnt noe that kimchi is good! in fact, i tot that it's not so good even that it's preserved. Hmmm. i just bought a container of kimchi yesterday. those who are interested, isetan downstairs the supermarket got sell by weight one. got different types that you can pick and choose, maybe can buy somemore next time since it's supposed to be good. heh. :p

Back