(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="0000ff">Eviangal:</font> Yes, managed 2 get buddy rate as i mentioned e three of u tho dint sign up tgtr. Btw e Neurogain contact fr my fren also sells Vegicaps for kidz @ $14.90. Nt sure if same item n really cheaper. Bt e Neurogain PB @ $26 is. I'm getg it since stl bfdg. I'l fwd e contact 2 u if u wan. She offers many mt up pts incld Woodlands on wkends.

<font color="ff0000">Flexicare-hrs child care @ PCS:</font> Googled &amp; found dat Presbyterian Community Services' Child Care Centres has various flexicare progs. Click here for prog hrs: http://www.pcs.org.sg/ccsops.html. Click here for location of their centres: http://www.pcs.org.sg/ccslocation.html

<font color="aa00aa">3hr PG @ MMI Montessori:</font> Also found diz while googling yday. Some of MMI's ctrs operate as child cares and some only offers PG progs. So in the former, there's flexicare-hrs prog. In the latter, there's 3hrs PG prog. I'm gonna visit e one @ Henry Park later diz wk -- it offers 3hrs PG @ a timing dat gels well w B1's kindy schedule nxt yr.

For info abt e prog available @ their ctrs, click on e location of choice @ diz link: http://www.modern-montessori.com/presch_centres.htm

yo kidzskidz! I just dropped u a PM on the orbit labels!! Hehe luckily I managed to login today after such a long break to catch this spree! ;) Very timely!!!

HI Mummies!

Has any one of ur babies had gastroentitis or stomach flu before?
How long did the diarrhoea last? My son has stomach flu since Sunday. His fever is gone and has no vomitting episodes, but his stools are still runny and watery.

Any advice on how long this would last?

Thank u!!

Su

There is a halloween event at Polliwogs - ECP this Sunday.. Normal admission fees applies.. in our case, its only $9 as our child is below 2 yrs old.

Any mummies keen to join? I be bringing Val there!

Hi Eviangal, ya I'm oso planning to go tat day... Mostly will b noon ard 3 after j take his nap...
happy.gif

Just managed to come in today...

Eviangal: Does that mean I have to register myself for the baking lesson??? OOppss...anyone has any idea whether there's still vacancy??

<font size="+1">Mummies,
Time to plan the XMAS PARTAE FOR OUR LIL TOTS!!
lemmknow your interests to attend and any new ideas you might hv.
a few things to decide

DATE: Sat in Dec ( 4th, 11th or 18th)
VENUE: ??? Please suggest
FOOD: to be decided - need headcount, to cater or potluck or snacks
ACTIVITIES: please suggest
</font>

1)Pravina + tot(boy)+hubby, Sat preferred
2) Eviangal + tot (gal) + hubby, (all dates look ok - hopefully I can make it this time round)
3) Kidzskidz + tot --> 4th Dec's out, wedding anniversary lah
4) Kris + tot(gal)
5)

Mummies,
a few things to decide

2) Eviangal + tot (gal) + hubby, (all dates look ok - hopefully I can make it this time round)
4) Kris + tot(gal)
5) Catherine + 3 men (all 3 sat ok...how come my name was deleted??)
6)

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Orbit Band OR Personalised Labels For DAYCARE USE:</font></font> Hi mummies! Sorry for late update. Was sidetracked by unexpected visitors which left me scrambling to clean up e house...

Anyway, pls note that I have found another US site which sells customised labels. This one actually offers a Daycare Pack that includes a variety of labels to ensure our child's name is on even shoes, clothes, etc. Pls visit this link and let me know if you are more keen on this or if you still want to get the Orbit labels. http://www.namebubbles.com/labelpack/daycare-labels.html -- do note the labels are laundry &amp; dryer safe.

We can order both (from different websites) and ship in at the same time. Pls PM me your orders with details of what is required by each respectively website.

<font color="0000ff">Bastion starts playgroup today...</font> He's attending from 9-11am two days a week. Praying all will go will
happy.gif

Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 8:14 pm:       
Mummies,
a few things to decide

4) Kris + tot(gal)
6) pinkypink + tot (boy) + hub (all sound ok
happy.gif
)

Cath, it might be me... i just scanned quickly and i copied and posted again... sori abt that!!

kidz, all the best... esan is in PG now and is enjoying himself.. shows us what he learnt in sch...=)

hey pinky, do you the gender of your baby now??
hows lil sunay??

mummies who are expecting babies in 2011, congrats!!
=D

Pravina, looks like a girl!!!

Sunay is gd, slight sore throat but hub n I r down with flu so I guess it had to happen. Boo.

Glad to hear esan has settled well into pg!

Pinky, oh oh!! you gonna go crazy over PINK stuff yar!!!! congrats lah...
hope you and hub get well soon... yeah ... parents ill, baby also ill or vice versa.

did you finally register with Odessey?? dun think we will though we want to... really out of the way for us... plus traffic will kill us!!!

kidz, interested in daycare labels and orbit labels... still looking at what they hv...

eviangal, they hv sampler pack.. mebbe of use to you?.. i think can personalise 6 names.. but less stickers.

Prav, thanks!! Nope, I love odyssey but decided to just keep sunay at hm n let him play with the new baby til 2012 when he'll start nursery 1. My new helper is quite gd so I think can manage la!
happy.gif
Planning to place him at barker Rd Methodist church kindy. U guys decided on a kindy yet?

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mummies!</font> Bastion had fun @ Zesty Spot -- when I left him he dint even noticed me as he was busy playing w all e new toys. Bt juz when I was waiting to pick him up, he started to cry. Tchrs said he cried on and off bt no major waterworks. Then I brought him to chk out e MMI Montessori @ Henry Park Apts. It offers 3hr prog bt no outdoor activity as e principal says e kidz tends to end up w fvr aft e outdoor play. Dunno if itz e mix of playing under e hot sun then going back in2 e a/c sch. Anyway, it looks good &amp; I'm keen 2 send Bastion there nxt Jan 3x wkly. Then mayb switch to 5x wkly when he's more settled. He was enjoying himself with the montessori apparatus juz now &amp; dint wanna leave. Then while walking out to Holland Rd suddenly stopped, lifted up both arms to tell me 2 carry him, then fell aslp. Stl slpg now - it's been a veri busy AM for him
happy.gif

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Combined Order of Name Bubbles' Sampler Pack:</font></font>
Tx Pravina -- yes, looks like sharing e Sampler Pack is best since it allows for maximum of 6 names. Each 'name' gets 1 sheet of labels. Each sheet has 14 labels:
--> 6pcs waterproof Mini Bubbles (Pdt info http://www.namebubbles.com/labels/dishwasher-safe-waterproof-labels/minibubble.html)
--> 6pcs waterproof Bitty Bubbles (Pdt info http://www.namebubbles.com/labels/laundry-safe-labels/bittybubble.html)
--> 1 pair Bubble Toes - to stick in 1 pair of shoes (Pdt info http://www.namebubbles.com/labels/laundry-safe-labels/bubbletoes.html)
Each name can have maximum of 25 characters. Can include 1 icon.

I am suggesting we share this Sampler Pack which is only $18.88 for the 6 sheets of labels. We can order 1 pack in Boy's and 1 pack in Girl's designs. I'll pick the icon and colour for the labels as listed below. If you are interested, pls put your name below -- feel free to order more than 1 sheet if you require more labels. We can order more packs if orders exceed 6 names for each gender.

<font color="0077aa">BOY'S Sampler Pack: with Rocket icon and in Rodeo Kid range of colours</font>
1. Kidzskidz

<font color="ff6000">GIRL'S Sampler Pack: with Ladybug icon &amp; in Vibrant Charm range of colours</font>
1. Kidzskidz

If you rather order 1 whole Sampler Pack for your own family, just let me have e details. I'll order Orbit labels @ e same time so we nd to only pay 1x for vPost base charge.

<font color="0000ff">Spree from orientaltrading.com in Dec</font> In Dec I hv a $20 code for Orientaltrading.com -- applicable to $99 of purchase. If any1's keen, can start looking thru e website now &amp; KIV wat u wan. This is a confirmed spree as my friend has asked me 2 order things for her kidz.

<font color="119911">Pinky:</font> U start shopping now. I'll close order by 30 Nov. I plan 2 plc e order e moment OTC side enters 1st Dec. Bt dunno if items wl take longer than e usual 21-28 days to reach since there's Christmas rush.

Baking Class
Sorry mummies....dun think I can join u all. Have a sudden assignment dropped from the sky. Will join u all next time. sorry....

BOY'S Sampler Pack: with Rocket icon and in Rodeo Kid range of colours
1. Kidzskidz
2. Catherine (Malcolm Sim)
3. Catherine (Maverick Sim)

GIRL'S Sampler Pack: with Ladybug icon &amp; in Vibrant Charm range of colours
1. Kidzskidz

Not sure if any of you are affected, just came across the news that Shicida Kindergarten Tangjong Pagar is closing shop in Singapore? Not sure if the Toa Payoh branch will close down too

I thought they are doing well cos they charged so much $$?

Hi Mummies,

This is Angela. I am new in this group. I only know Kidz so far through a spree. But such a co-incidence that our boys were born on the same day at the same hosiptal. =) Hope to make more friends in future.

Kidz, like to join your bulk order on the name label. Thanks!

1. Kidzskidz
4. Angela (Ze Hao)

1. Kidzskidz

1. Kidzskidz
4. Angela (Ze Hao)
5. Rose (Justin Chang)

1. Kidzskidz

hi mummys,
quite busy recently, hardly access internet to attend my personal stuff.... sigh... hopefully after this month everthing back in track and i can have more me time!!!

<font size="+2">Mummies,
a few things to decide

ACTIVITIES: please suggest </font>

4) Kris + tot(gal)
6) pinkypink + tot (boy) + hub (all sound ok )
7) audrey + tot (boy) + tot (gal) + hb (fine with all date as above)
8)
9)
10)

Eviangal, u holding another big bash again? After the first birthday prep which was so tiring, I keeping it small for next year.

Kidz, I want to order the labels. Will email u in the next few days.

Powerball: Hahaa.. No la.. Just getting some balloons for her childcare, then bring them home for a small celeb amongst the family only lorz..

Just for the mood. Only getting balloons and some decors locally. But balloons will get from overseas since its not too ex. Then getting some for bb's full month too..

Eviangal, hahaha, I like mummies like u. Recently brought Bb for a trial class n so happened was one of the kids birthday so got a present too. Though he prob didn't appreciate how lucky he was as he none the wiser that he got a present.

Kidz, so u choosing mmi? I previously called the mmi in the east but they hv no playgroup.

Powerball: Wah.. that mummy is so nice. Go trial class also got give pressie.. No la.. prob givin a small gifts for the kids in cc in her class lorz.. I tot that is a common practice?

<font color="0000ff">Powerball:</font> Dat branch (franchisee) is quite old bt e P is veri bubbly &amp; nice. I'm more sold coz of e timing -- reali e best one I've found 2 gel w B1's schedule nxt yr. Somemore diz one is 3hrs so I get more x 2 myself
kao_sticktongue.gif
Diz 1 is strictly pre-school centre, nt CC. When I chked MMI website, diff branches offers diff progs -- &amp; some of e CC offers flexi-hr prog so mayb u kan consider dat? Tho I'm onli putting Bastion in for 1Y, I am inclined dat he spends diz 1Y in e montessori environment since he'll get more exposure in terms of subject range as compared 2 mainstream curriculum. Well, we'll c how it goes. Mayb I may let him continue if it rubs off well on him
biggrin.gif

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Wanna spree Ralph Lauren Sale? Up to 40% off with extra 15%. Order by 6am, Mon 8 Nov</font></font>
www.ralphlauren.com -- prices r reduced by 40% &amp; I've rec'd code for another 15% off. US$8 flat ground shipping to split amongst spreeists. Or free ground shipping w min. purchase of US$195.

Any1 keen, pls let me hv ur order via PM or email. Pls use the following format:

Nick:
Description of item 1:
URL to item 1:
Size:
Colour:
Qty:
Price in USD:

Description of item 1:
URL to item 1:
Size:
Colour:
Qty:
Price in USD:

Total for all your items in USD X 1.4 = SGD???

I'll nd u 2 tt me ur SGD total 1st b4 I kan plc e order. Pls tt to my POSB Savings acc 129-06329-7.

<font color="0000ff">Wl close in batches of USD200. Reminder 2 slim mummies: e RL Girl's size 14-16 kan fit u.</font>
wink.gif

<font color="119911">~REPOST FOR ORDERS~</font>

<font size="+1"><font color="aa00aa">Combined Order of Name Bubbles' Sampler Pack:</font></font>
Tx Pravina -- yes, looks like sharing e Sampler Pack is best since it allows for maximum of 6 names. Each 'name' gets 1 sheet of labels. Each sheet has 14 labels:
--> 6pcs waterproof Mini Bubbles (Pdt info http://www.namebubbles.com/labels/dishwasher-safe-waterproof-labels/minibubble.html)
--> 6pcs waterproof Bitty Bubbles (Pdt info http://www.namebubbles.com/labels/laundry-safe-labels/bittybubble.html)
--> 1 pair Bubble Toes - to stick in 1 pair of shoes (Pdt info http://www.namebubbles.com/labels/laundry-safe-labels/bubbletoes.html)

I am suggesting we share this Sampler Pack which is only $18.88 for the 6 sheets of labels. We can order 1 pack in Boy's and 1 pack in Girl's designs. I'll pick the icon and colour for the labels as listed below. If you are interested, pls put your name below -- feel free to order more than 1 sheet if you require more labels. We can order more packs if orders exceed 6 names for each gender.

(1st pack)
1. Kidzskidz
4. Angela (Ze Hao)
5. Rose (Justin Chang)
6. Kidzskidz' fren

(2nd Pack)
1. Kidz's fren

1. Kidzskidz
If you rather order 1 whole Sampler Pack for your own family, just let me have e details. I'll order Orbit labels @ e same time so we nd to only pay 1x for vPost base charge.

~REPOST FOR ORDERS~

Combined Order of Name Bubbles' Sampler Pack:

(1st pack)
1. Kidzskidz
4. Angela (Ze Hao)
5. Rose (Justin Chang)
6. Kidzskidz' fren

(2nd Pack)
1. Kidz's fren
2. Pravina
3. Pravina

1. Kidzskidz

Thanks Kidz. Got it now.

~REPOST FOR ORDERS~

(1st pack)
1. Kidzskidz
4. Angela (Ze Hao)
5. Rose (Justin Chang)
6. Kidzskidz' fren

(2nd Pack)
1. Kidz's fren
2. Pravina
3. Pravina
4. Eviangal (Caden Lai)

1. Kidzskidz
2. Eviangal (Valene Lai)
3. Eviangal (Valene Lao)

Hi kidzskidz... Sorry for late reply. Chloe just gone from infant care to childcare and still crying everyday. Thus been spending most of my time worrying abt her to log on MHF...

We are gg KL by coach io Penang. But hace booked our flight on tiger air to Phuket for CNY period.
happy.gif

hi mummies
long time no log in liao.. how's everyone getting on?

wanna check if any of the babes has started preschool? now got headache finding one for my boy around boon keng.. any suggestions??

Thanks Kidz. Got it now.

~REPOST FOR ORDERS~

(1st pack)
1. Kidzskidz
4. Angela (Ze Hao)
5. Rose (Justin Chang)
6. Kidzskidz' fren

(2nd Pack)
1. Kidz's fren
2. Pravina
3. Pravina
4. Eviangal (Caden Lai)

1. Kidzskidz
2. Eviangal (Valene Lai)
3. Eviangal (Valene Lai)
4. Joie (Faith Ng)
5. Joie (Faith Ng)

Hi Piggypig,

As far as l know, there are a few childcare centres in Boon Keng area. U mean they are all full house?

Back