(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

tingting,

hmm, maybe the reason why they don't have nursing rooms is because most of them breastfeed in public? Not shy shy like us Asians.

bb_mum,

I LOVE sydney! Really wish to stay there for a period of time...should have done it before bb came along!

Pei,

haha.. maybe..
happy.gif
good to bring a nursing cover along..

speaking of Aust, i do miss their oysters.. tastes really different from those available here! Cheap n good.. haha... and their chocolates.. yum yum...

twilight turtle @ 41.30, will have to restrict to just 10 pieces - self collect from tanjong katong road or orchard/tanglin area

pls state if want turtle or ladybug, same features but ladybug may be more suitable for gals
pls transfer 41.30 to my account to reserve the light - dbs autosave 001-105979-6, PM me when transferred, thanks!

1) oshgosh_baby
2) lilmoo
3) Rose
4) bb mummy - turtle
5) pravina - turtle
6) kidzskidz (turtle)
7) powerball - turtle
8) catherine - turtle
9) eunice - turtle
10)

twilight turtle @ 41.30, will have to restrict to just 10 pieces - self collect from tanjong katong road or orchard/tanglin area

pls state if want turtle or ladybug, same features but ladybug may be more suitable for gals
pls transfer 41.30 to my account to reserve the light - dbs autosave 001-105979-6, PM me when transferred, thanks!

1) oshgosh_baby
2) lilmoo
3) Rose
4) bb mummy - turtle
5) pravina - turtle
6) kidzskidz (turtle)
7) powerball - turtle
8) catherine - turtle
9) eunice - turtle
10) KP - turtle

Wah! 1 whole day out, luckily i still manage to get the last slot! hee..

Can i go check the item out first? Dunno whether really good or not

oshgosh, can only go on thurs or any day during the week is fine? mon?

tingting,

I don't miss the food, though my hb loves the OZ pie. I think I miss the weather, the absolutely beautiful sunsets, the wide open space etc. I just find that Sydney has a good balance of city and country life. Hmm, maybe I am romanticising a bit here. Sigh, just talking about it makes me want to go there!!

KP,

Hmm, was just wondering to text you to ask if you want to buy the turtle cos left one last slot! Good job that you managed to get it!!!

Pei, thanks for thinking of me, but why never text me ah?? hahaha...i just reached hm and good thing turned on the com quickly lor!

Oshgosh, issit v heavy? Lock rd is just opposite my place leh!

KP,

I was thinking of texting you as I wrote my reply to tingting. Then when I post and refreshed the thread, I saw your name already!!! :p

Actually wanted to buy the turtle but seeing oshgosh_baby wordings in red i dare not liao - restricted to April mummies i know only k. OK lor then i got to buy at a higher price then.
sad.gif

dodos, u also know oshgosh mah.. via the forum
happy.gif

Pei,

I dun have v good impression of my brief visit to sydney, perhaps bcos i stayed in the city n during then there was a lot of construction going around. Plus dec = hot weather. Aussie summers are terrible, especially with the big fat lazy flies.. yikes! But i like their springtime..
happy.gif
Would love to go back again to Melb n Adelaide, but my priority is still to revisit Japan.. hehe..

u gals are making me very excited about my trip!! hee

How long it takes for visa approval??

Pei, I wanna get a NICE TOY CHEST too! Spot any goodies must let me know.

Oshgosh, what's the diff bet the turtle and lady bug?

Alamak! No nursing rm? That means I gotta pump in the LOO? Oh.. I hope they don't smell bad man..

oshgosh, oic, only thurs huh? Ok, think i'll go in the morning then...
happy.gif
Then if i buy my turtle direct from her can i get the price u bargained for? Is the item very big? Else i can also help collect i guess..

<font color="cc6600">oshgosh: Can i also order the turtle? I was out whole day n just reach home. Just saw the msg u post n limited to 10.</font>

Didnt have much time to read forum. Need to prep myself mentally before returning to work.

I also want to chiong taka sales, but am reporting back to sch on mon, and thurs is my long day, have last period from 2-3pm, so cannot join mummies for the dim sum and spree.. Sad, have to go some other day by myself liao.

KP:
The stocks have arrived? Can I collect the CB and Avent from you tomorrow? Will you be home? BTW, do you have extra CB, want to get 2 more bottles.

mummies,
any PD open on sunday??
my boy is coughing and sounds congested, no fever...
i'm on course for the next 2 days and been told cannot skip it...sighs...
thanx in advance for your replies...
=]

Pei, i bought the ladybug but i can't see the 7 different constellations. What i see is only the stars/moon. Wonder why? But it's really nice.
happy.gif
Now i want to buy the turtle.

Hi all, I am fine. My HB is ok. They did nt find anything. My mom told him mayb was never 'do big bussiness'. So tat day after doing, he was better.

While my father, he was transferred to Hospice care. Nt too good.

Doc ever asked him long do you think you will leave, he said: 4-6mths.

But the facts is abt 1-2mths.

Every organs in his body is failing soon. My mom nw is spending her nites with my dad there.

Yesterday bought my 2 boys to see him. He was happy.

When I was abt to breast-feed Rian, I happen to see a lady outside looking at us. We taking photos, she still standing there.

Later when I am outside, she came to me and say dont bring children here. Wonder if she has 3rd eye or being Kapo.

Robinson also having sales...

I also bought the reproduction turtle. See how it goes..

The Taka fair, me got to go early. cos by 3pm I need to go back to fetch my elder son from sch.

Dont think can join for lunch.

Members of Taka Card, do "[[]]" yourself ya?? So the mummies will know who they can tag on their orders. Hee bold function is too troublesome I notice!

Other PERKS
FOC delivery. Min $200 (FOR ALL)
$3 rebate for parking for members. (MIN $120 max 3 combine receipts) Rem to bring your cashcard!
6% rebate - only redeemable with min spend of $500 for redemption and comes in $10 taka voucher denomination
http://www.dbs.com.sg/sg/personal/cards/takaplat/Pages/default.aspx
http://www.ngeeanncity.com.sg/eventspromotions/body_taka.html

Date: 27 Aug 2009 (Thu)
Venue: Meritus Mandarin @ Pine Court (35th storey)
Price: $19.80++
Time: 1pm
After Lunch: Chiong Taka Sales

LUNCH + TAKA BABY FAIR
1) Rose
2) Marie &amp; Xander
3) Kris
4) Audrey
[[5) KP &amp; Isaac]]
6) Pei (chin chai)
7) Ultrabeary
8) ow_mummy (KIV)
9) Powerball (KIV)
10) tingting &amp; ariel (KIV)
11) asp_23 (KIV)

TAKA BABY FAIR ONLY
12) Tktotts - Taka Fair @ 11- 3pm
[[13) Catherine - Taka Fair (can only reached after 3pm)]]
14) HappyLittleWoman - Taka Fair
15) Pumpkinseed - Taka Fair
16) Lov J - Taka Fair
[[17) baby mummy - Taka Fair]]
18) Mommyyeo - Taka Fair
19) Kidzskidz &amp; Sebastian (KIV -- Taka Fair onli)

TKTOTTS >> i've been told the same thing; not to bring children to hospital or out in the evenings for now..
i think ppl being cautious cos of the current lunar month..

sorry to hear abt your dad, just be strong and spend time with him.

<font color="0000ff">Pravina:</font> The toy storage -- do u intend 2 get ask for discount if more buy? Then I'll tag on. Coz others retailing >$100 http://www.kidzcottage.net/

<font color="ff0000">Oshgosh:</font> I think e entrance 2 The Shophouse Fair @ Gillman Village is opposite KP's place. If possible, I prefer 2 pick up fr KP's place -- KP, provided u r ok w it. Wondering if it'll mean Oshgosh u can carry a few more 4 other mommies if some of us pick up fr KP? Juz a thot, hope I'm nt askin' 2 much
kao_sticktongue.gif

pravina (pravina), ya... maybe is bcos is 7 mth..

Is ok. I accepting the terms that I might L... him soon

The toy storage got Thomas &amp; Friend, I want....

kidz >> no no... i dun intend to buy ( wish i could but hubby will be upset if i buy it)

someone posted before me abt looking for storage/organiser/chest i think... cant rememeber who, think might be Pei or KP or Marie..

TKTOTTS >> yeah, i think so too but mom was telling me how its not 'good' for babies to go out at nite.. cos they are 'pure' and 'can see things'.. if you know what i mean..
even the coffeeshop aunti was telling the same thing...and babies tend to get scared easily and might not settle down for thenite, like keep crying, dun feed, fall sick.. etc..
depends on how much you wanna believe in such things.. just be wary lah..

will be hard to come to terms but you need to be strong for your loved ones...your babies will feel it.

toy storage, i think for now the gal is only bringing in sesame street theme organiser i think...
mebbe best ask her directly, mebbe she can bring it in for you...

so many nice things to buy... need money!!!
=]

<font color="0000ff">Pravina:</font> Okies, I'll ask e organiser. Bt e storage is gd 2 hv fr when kid is up &amp; moving around -- train him/her 2 know toys goes where e.g. where to take fr &amp; return 2. I think Elmo generic as many boys &amp; girls I know likes him.

<font color="ff0000">3rd Eye:</font> Yeah, always hear stories of children seeing departed loved ones when e adults can't. I personally experienced some, strangely aft I became a Christian. My friends then prayed 4 me &amp; itz gone. Bt in Christian community, it is common ppl get sense of things being unright/unclean so we can start praying against these familiar spirits. The stranger thing in my case is dat during my confinement 4 B1, my aunt came w my mom 2 visit &amp; they started relating stories abt their childhood. One of it was dat my grandma also had 3rd eye so in my case itz something called a generation curse. Bt can tell u there's been quite a few x when I travel dat I experience familiar spirits in hotels -- I suppose coz many ppl stay in hotels &amp; nvr can tell wat each person brings w them or do there.

Mummies who are going for the Taka fair, update us what are the goodies that can buy. when will the fair ends? feeling down nw cos tomolo starts work liao..

<font color="119911">bbmum,
nope, im not an outdoor person, i hate the sun. normali i juz go eat n mingle onli. take care of ur toe nail, if fall will look veri ugly. personali i fun like blue mountain, nothin much n not worth the drive. i tink great ocean rd is better.

owmum,
i tink can exchange for toys.</font>

owmum, how to get MP points??

I just went to 22 lock road, its really just directly opposite my place!

Corine's mum, u mean collect today Sun or tom Mon?
Can, sure, just PM me ok?

moogey, yes, your avent bottles are here! By the way, not sure y u gals say will leak leh, cos I already opened one set to use and it doesnt leak!
Even my 4oz bpa free ones doesnt leak as well..

<font color="ff0000">KP, if u can help pick up some, then can free up more slots for more mummies keen.. i think to get the special price, everyone just pay me, then i will transfer the full amount to her by tomorrow morning to reserve the stock.

mummies who have reserved a slot, pls transfer to me by tonight if possible ok? once i get payment, will get her to reserve for us. oh, and pls also indicate where u want to self collect from, KP's pl (depot rd), tanjong katong rd or tanglin/orchard area...thanks!

KP, let me know how many u can collect, then i will put in the extra slots
happy.gif

rose/lilmoo, turtle or ladybug?</font>

1) oshgosh_baby
2) lilmoo
3) Rose
4) bb mummy - turtle
5) pravina - turtle
6) kidzskidz (turtle)
7) powerball - turtle
8) catherine - turtle
9) eunice - turtle
10) KP - turtle

<font color="0000ff">avent bottles</font>
got leak leh.. mine always leak.. ok mayb not always..but depends how we close it..
too tight will leak, if never twist the cap properly also leak.. very annoying

oshgosh, extra slots? I thought u can only take 10 orders? Eh, I am thinking of going around 9am on thurs, so can i collect from her straight away? Those who want to collect from my place can, but might not be able to pass to u gals during gathering cos it shld be quite bulky hor?

Oshgosh_baby, i agree man.. Avent bottles also leak for mine.. so iritating man.. sometimes it leak during feed and bb all wet..

Eh, the Avent bottles which I am using never leak before leh... I think maybe cannot screw too tight?

Tan and Corine's Mum,
all the best to first day back to school, my turn is coming soon! I just keep counting down to Dec hols hehe...

Hi Oshgosh,
I decided to change to ladybug! I like the red colour! haha..

Pickup at orchard area. Do you lunch at the orchard stn area?

I've transfer u the $$. U've got PM!

1) oshgosh_baby
2) lilmoo
3) Rose
4) bb mummy - lady bug
5) pravina - turtle
6) kidzskidz (turtle)
7) powerball - turtle
8) catherine - turtle
9) eunice - turtle
10) KP - turtle

<font color="ff0000">Updates: payment received so far</font>

1) oshgosh_baby
2) lilmoo
3) Rose
4) bb mummy - lady bug - paid
5) pravina - turtle
6) kidzskidz (turtle)
7) powerball - turtle
8) catherine - turtle
9) eunice - turtle - paid
10) KP - turtle

<font color="ff0000">baby mummy</font>
i can take bus down to orchard stn area to meet u during lunch, not a problem..
i pm u my hp number, can pm me yours? we arrange when i collect the turtle, i mean ladybug okie?

<font color="ff0000">Marie</font>
are u still keen on the turtle? i think can squeeze in 2 more orders, let me know? and if want, can transfer me by tonite and let me know if want turtle or ladybug..

KP
i think i'll collect my bottles from u next wkend. staying at my mum's pl now that i've gone back to work.

Babymall
mummies, pls let me know how you want to collect your items. I work at Raffles Pl. Am at Holland area during the week.

moogey, how much was the giraffe u bought from alfafa? Its so nice
happy.gif
Sure, let me know when u want to collect.

oshgosh, maybe u can check with her if she's willing to deliver all to my place? since its just across the street, its really near so she'll probably be ok..then u can collect from me plus distribute
happy.gif

Back