(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

i was also on duphaston for more than 2 weeks. supposed to bring up ur hormones lvl which makes MS worst. But I didnt dare to skip lah, cos i was spotting.

I better go ask about all these test on my next visit. tsk tsk

maya, why do u want to change? ur seeing him/her for 1st time?

Hi Devil!

Yes.. I am almost 11wks and am still swimming! But doc advised me to keep it to 15min. On one occasion I swam for an hour and suffer a headache. Hence moderation is still the key! =)

Hi Mtb,
Mayb could try stretch mark cream frm German and is recommend by my postnatal therapist frm malayheritagejamu massage. As many of their expats clients recommend it. Only can get it for tanglin shopping centre at the brownrice shop and is abt $38 if I'm not wrong. I really enjoy my postnatal session during my confinement.You can visit malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for more info abt their service.

Hi Mummies,

Feeling so gassy and vomitty these few days. I vomit (sometimes is just air) till throat is sore. Was on MC yesterday and feel like being on MC for the rest of the week. Waking up every morning to go to work is a torture. No mood to eat, but must eat. Funny thing is, while eating, feel quite good. But immediately after meals, feel like puking!
Going 9 weeks now. Really can't wait for the trimester to be over.

juxta,
i also cry a bit after bad MS. Really feel damn bad.

May,
NT scan will just be measuring the thickness of neck folds. Will not be able to be gender. I think 14 weeks still a bit early lah... unless your gynae can pick out during the normal scan.

Devil,
I also want to swim and nowadays really cannot muster the energy and I worry that I'll puke in the water! Anyway, I remember for #1, I started swimming only around 14 weeks and up till like 5th month I could still do like 20 laps. But back then, I was much fitter. Anyway, like what baby_mummy say, moderation is the key. Just swim till you feel that you have worked out, but not so much that you are winded.

whao!!!! seems like mine is the most ex one.... but on the other is convenient for us, 2 mrt stn away from home. and my hse is just opp of the mrt stn. and found that every visit to the gynae, me dun ve to wait. reach the clinic, can go in to see him lor.

how's every mummies's MS? subsided?

queen, yeah me like got a sore throat and jaw ache. I also try eat and force myself to try hold it down. maybe very exasperated right? and the hormonal swing... why so much tears and puke?!

my gynae said if positioning of bb is good, boy can be confirmed much earlier than a girl, still usually abt 4mths right?

me too my gynea didnt suggest me to do the oscar test... ll be doing triple test on the 20wks.

still ve ms but its so much better compare to my first pregnancy. well but this time i experience diffenrent kind of discomfort.

Hi queen, totally understand how u're feeling. I wish I cld just stay at home & sleep... I actually feel better when I'm at home. My MS is getting worse I feel. Now I do actually puke the food out. V gross. Hurts my throat & sometimes tummy will feel some pain. Dunno if the puking hurts the bb?? =(

Reiner, paiseh ar, who is ur gynae agn? No need to wait is a HUGE plus point. Mine is min 2 hrs waiting...

Queen,
I get what u mean abt MS. I puke until like that too starting from wk9 till now. Nothing comes out, just gas and it is alot of time. Sometime even acid comes out too. Was joking with my hb that the baby going to come out from my mouth already cos it is terrible.

Hang on there.. eat small meals. Hunger and tiredness will makes MS worse. I just found out a warm mug of cereal before I sleep will prevent me from waking in the middle of night to puke. Try here and there, there will be something that will makes u feel better.

Juxta, cos my previous gynae no more liao. So after doing some research and also he is in the same clinic as my old gynae I went to see him. I guess I cannot tolerate the waiting time lor. I am not so patient I suppose. My worry is later stage I don't think I can take it. My 2 appts I ended waiting for like 2 hrs but he is very soft and gentle. Very stressed, that's why. So thinking of changing to Gordon Tan, (reco by my SIL can get disc somemore.....hehehe).

It's bcos of this scheduled OSCAR by Dr Tham that I am a bit confused. Not sure who is gonna get the results. Called NUH they say will give me, but still doubtful. If they give him, than I will have to go back to him again.

Hi baby_mummy and queen,

When you go swimming, you wear maternity swimwear? My stomach is quite obvious now and i cant wear my normal swimwear. Maternity swimwear are so ex. I went to see one, it is about SGD89.90.

Devil,
Get two piece swimwear lor. At least can wear till birth. More worth. I think GAP online still got. Cos I bought 1 set.

hi eunice,
my gynae is tony tan from raffles hospital. so far, my appt are sat 9am. and he is in the room when @ 9am lor. so no need to wait one lor. some dr over there arrive @ 0930 one. so me pay for the time lor.... somemore if emergency, from home to raffles hospital is less than 10min.

Exercise??? now me always need to catch my breathe after a short walk. sigh!!! me really aged.... no stamina @ all... sleep is the best thing for me....

although me passed my 1st tri, but MS doesnt seems to be totally subsided lah....

HI Eunice, dont worry. Hope you see your bb's heartbeat this sat
happy.gif

Hi May, I am also taking duphaston. OB told me it's supposed to bring up ur hormones level and can make MS worse.

Very sian. Was out on Sunday whole afternoon and during evening, I felt something flow out from "there". Went to toilet and shocked to see fresh blood flowing out. Was so scared and worried. Called Raffles hotline and they contacted me to my OB. She told me to go home immediately to bedrest n see her next morning if bleeding stop, and to go meet her at hospital if bleeding doesnt stop. Luckily, bleeding stopped. Couldn't really sleep on Sun. On Mon, was intending to go for my meeting at 9am then go see doc. Then on mrt, I scolded myself that i placed higher priority on a meeting over my bb. So i changed route and headed to RH.

Was very worried when i thot i cant see the bb on the scan. Panick big time. Then OB told me 'See, the heartbeat'... phew then i was more "fang xin" but somehow i feel the heartbeat was not as fast as the previous wed. OB said maybe i was walking ard too much or cough too hard.

OB asked me to go home n rest for 1 week. But i still went to office ard 10+. Supposed to pick up laptop n some work then head hm but i ended up staying in office til 7+. Haiz, feel very torn... wanted to rest but also worried abt my work.

So now, i am trying to do some work at home for rest of the week.

Dear ladies,

Pls enlighten me wat's the diff bet. NT scan and oscar pls. Im getting confused.

Last sat, I went for my gynea's visit, was told that he will be measuring the thickness of the baby's neck. Does this measuring considered a oscar test?!!

After the scan, they took my blood but was told that it is to test for HIV, Hep or something...it's not for testing for down sydrome leh. So Im pretty much confused. Can someone share pls. thanks.

Gynea told me the neck is okay and he tried to see baby's nose structure but baby use his/her hand to block it! Even though we tried to disturb, he/she jus wont burge. I'm worried. Sighz....

I'm at my week 12 now and the length of the foetus is 59mm.

Hi Queen, I am just like you... can't swim :p and I am also thinking of taking up pre-natal yoga...

anyone knows where to hv good pre-natal yoga classes ard raffles place?

Yup! Two piece swim wear are perfect!

At times I am feeling shy, i'll wear the tankini top + boy shorts. (So far still got allowance for my small bump)

Otherwise, I will wear my bikini top with boy shorts!

I have been watching this programme called "runway mommy" on cable! They all wore bikinis for their aqua aerobics prenatal classes! Looks so nice and it lasts throughout the pregnancy!
happy.gif

Hi Bahbah,

I'm still looking around cos some too far,
don think i will be too "on" to go in the later stage...

you can try look from this website see if there's any near the place you want.
happy.gif

http://www.yogadirectory.sg/index.php

Will keep and update if i find more.

oh btw, i think KK has the Aqua aerobics classes going on, has anyone tried, how are the fees like?

Hi maywong, Im a Jurong West mummy. Not many pte gyne here too. Only few that I know but none is female gyne.

lovesphagetti > thanks for the explanation. =D

SK,
I am staying at Jurong West too. But I am seeing Dr Adrian's night clinic at CCK. Jurong Point has got one gynae. U only looking for female gynae?

I called up several clinics to ask for their packages.

Plan was to visit gyne appointed to me (cos referred by polyclnic doc) then proceed to take up package offered by pte gyne when tummy turns bigger. Then again, friends have advised to see one gyne thru out cos in case eh...u know. So im looking for (hopefully) the right gyne for me. But of course think the pre-requisite in choosing the right gyne needs to think about which hospital he/she goes to too.

In fact, I got no preference too. Just curious to know no female gyne in the west end. :D

Where's Dr Adrian located? Mt A or TMC?

SK,
There is one female gynae at Jurong East name Esther Yeo. She is in charge of check-up. During delivery, it will be her husband, Dr Adrian Tan (if I get the name correctly) that will deliver. I got no confident with her cos wondering why she cannot handle delivery. hehe..personal opinion.

When I have my 1st pregnancy, I started off with polyclinic and then KKH. Got bad experience there. Anyway I prefer to see doc at night, no need to waste time, leave and MC during daytime.

Dr Adrian Woodworth is located near CCK MRT station. He will assist to deliver in TMC.

Bahbah

Please don't be overly worried. I experienced the fresh blood bleeding twice already and baby is alright.

Gynae says it is because we are pushing ourselves too much. Probably too much walking plus work commitments. Most important thing during this 1 week is to abstain from too much walking / squatting or anything that will strain your tummy.

I read that it could probably be a tear somewhere so we need to rest and let the tear heal.

Don't worry too much ok? You still can work from home but physcially, move less.

Devil, yah sometimes Spring has rather sweet designs for their maternity dresses. But i love the denim capris most. very cute n comfy.

Re: swimming
No problem i went swimming with my first one...also wore bikini coz can even use after birth...but as my tummy got bigger more n more ppl at the pool stared at me...but i bochup lah...
i also brot my boy swimming last sun. it's so enjoyable!

May, thanks. Let me consider after my visit to KKH. Afterall, still got sometimes to think about it.
happy.gif

First appt will be coming fri pm. Hee...

Hi pat, thanks for your encouragement. yalor, now i try not to walk ard too much but hv been feeling MS more often these few days... sianz..

m trying to keep my spirit up. I always tell myself "must be happy during pregnancy then the baby will be a happy kid" but sometimes very difficult...

hi mummys..

I weNt for My thIrd visit to Gynae.. The scanning was fine..noW should be 10-11 weeks.. baby was very active.. Would like to Ask mummies.. Do u prefer to do the triple test or OSCAR as my gynae recommended me to gO for triple test will do.. i am now considering..

My MS worsen.. vomit whatever i eaT..haiz.. haiz..

mangogal
why cant eat mayo? cos of the raw egg? most of the mayo use are not made from raw eggs. if you eat at a specialized restaurant that make their own mayo and salad dressing then best to check with them.

mangogal
most trisomy pgy will end up in m/c. 2% of all trisomy pgy can progress into the 2nd trimester and even birth. the common 3 that can make it to later stage in pgy are T13, T18, and T21. T21 is downs so T21 babies can survive. T13 & T18 are not compatible with life.

karrie
i gave birth to #1 in tmc. this time also will be tmc cos of the dr. she does deliver in mt a but doesnt recommend it. i was in a single room but wasn't crazy abt it. this time hoping to go for one of the new suites.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Baby #1</TD><TD>Baby #2</TD><TD>Baby #3</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>OB</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>little_devil19</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>June-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 1, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang P S</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ayambunny</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 1, 2009</TD><TD>Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>missycandy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>zazan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>December-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Y C Goh</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie81</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH </TD></TR><TR><TD>patlpt</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>eliora</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 2, 2009</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>elina</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvagape</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>L C Cheng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy_77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD>K H Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynndome</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 3, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>connz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cocobunz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>idaarshad</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>January-00</TD><TD>February-01</TD><TD>February-08</TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>coolzy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>August-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 4, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reiner</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>April-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Tony Tan</TD><TD>Raffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>spinko</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 5, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>mangogal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 6, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>bokebiegg</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>cath</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>April-05</TD><TD>Apr-07</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 7, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocbabe</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>February-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>kuikwan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 8, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mickeymummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD>Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>troylee</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>16 years old</TD><TD>3 years old</TD><TD></TD><TD>April 9, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>koi</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>lovesphagetti</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 10, 2009</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>trampezz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jinglebel</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 11, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jolene78</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamgal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>maywong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>January-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 12, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>cynlim</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>October-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 14, 2009</TD><TD>Clifton Chan</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulipjo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD>Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>dophone_baby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 15, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeuwin</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 16, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>princesskris</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>April-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 17, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>jj79</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>raspberrytea77</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 18, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>tft</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>April-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>veronbb</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>karrie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>October-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 20, 2009</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>clairebear</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>indulgence_queen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>maya2715</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 21, 2009</TD><TD>Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>lilmoo</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>asp_23</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 22, 2009</TD><TD>C H Koh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jas42</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 23, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>alayna</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 24, 2009</TD><TD>Aziz</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>devilaz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 25, 2009</TD><TD>Christina Yap</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>4evaluv</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 27, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vulnerable</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>April-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>K L Lok</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>oshiezan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Sidek</TD><TD>East Shore </TD></TR><TR><TD>coralmarine</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>October-06</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>bahbah</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 29, 2009</TD><TD>Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles </TD></TR><TR><TD>queen</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>December-05</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>April 30, 2009</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>oj57</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 1, 2009</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>rachel18</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>November-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>May 3, 2009</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>chen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby_mummy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tigger88</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>April-05</TD><TD>July-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>freskanova</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melon_winter</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>preciouslove</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eviangal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi lilmoo,

Thkx alot.. think i will do the OSCAR Scan. =)Since it can also know the gender.. hehe..

whats the table about? Can i update?
my EDD is 17 April , OB Woo Bit Hwa, TMC.. hehe

Oooo.....what a list. So nice to know who are those popular gyne among the April MTBs. Hee...

Mine's no.1. Kinda excited for the first visit to the gyne..should be wk 9 liao.

preciouslove
it's possible to find out the gender at the oscar but no guarantee. a lot of drs will not tell cos they are not sure yet. table just for fun, to see who is due when, who is seeing which dr etc.

preciouslove/oj57
will update your info at the next update.

Now abit scare when i drink milk. Anyone drinking mamil mama milk? Our milk don't have any problem right?

Today only wk 10. Still got 2 more wks before i can see the little one and the NT test. Im on a 2 weeks wait...so long.

As for symptoms not much liao. Seems like it's all going away. Sometimes abit scare also don't know if the bb is ok.

I don't have cramp but got tummy discomfort. Funny thing is im worried for this no.4. The previous not so stress up lah.

Hi mummies,

lilmoo,
yes, Ru Yi oil is for wind. Thought it might be useful since my tummy is so bloated with wind. Anyway, I tried to put a few times and I think it helps a little.

reiner,
I mailed out your gap item on Tues. Hopefully you'll receive by today.

Devil,
Were you the one looking for maternity evening dresses? So am I! Got 3 weedings to attend in Dec. Have you found any nice ones?

Hi dodos,

I share e same sentiments as u...

More pdts off e shelves due to e harmful content...e problem is tat as China has cheaper lbr costs, their pdts r rather pervasive in e mkt...jia lat lah...w a life in our bodies, gotta take extra care ya...

Think will forego as pdts w any indication of China related area...

Dodos, is this ur 4th child? Wow! Congrats!
U r reaching e end of 1st trim...so u shld b feeling more energetic n better liao. Of course, u more pro on this...but hey, take heart n all will b fine.

Im meeting my gyni in Early Oct, shld b in my 15-16 wks...interesting 2 see if gyni can determine e gender...1st time 4 me so everything very fascinating...
Whenever i see e ultrasound scan, im amazed @ how alive e baby is...

H'r till e baby starts to kick, this period of silence n monitoring is not easy as there is always a risk out there...i jus tell myself 2 focus on e +s n stay optimistic.

Wonder if any moms out there notice tat u dream more often this period of expectancy? Checked out e website baby center n discover itz true! I can dream almost every night, wake up 2 pee n continue dream part 2. In e morning, i look sleepy though i could have slept 8-9 hrs...Haha talk abt working my brain OT...

Oki...rest well ladies.

may, have u gone for the NT scan yet? I'm going this sat morning, also for the hospital tour:p btw, have u decide which bed category u'll be choosing yet? just an update - saw gynae on mon and bb was 11 wks 3 days at 4.14cm.

hi queen, ya rec'd the item, thanks.

me too put ru yi oil after seeing your posting. is effective leh. feel more comfy lor....

me also have wedding dinners to attend.... think is the usu trend to attend wedding dinner end of year... ha!!!! cant rem is there a posting on shark fin thingy, can we eat????

my next appt will be mid of Oct, 4 weeks times....

my japan is cancelled.... gheee..... maybe going to taiwan??? anyone had been there? suggestion what to do over there eh?

Hi all,
haven't been on the boards in a while..feeling so so so tired
sad.gif

does anyone has the feeling, not MS, but kinda like feeling full?
Just like the feeling you get after drinking lotsa water??

Anyone opting not to do the NT test? The NT test is only to calculate the probability of Down's Syndrome, right? How useful is this info?? I'm probably not opting to do the NT test. Anyone doing the same??

i also have some dinners to attend, cannot eat sharks fin ah? tsk tsk. Really quite a handful getting married year end ya. i bought a tube dress to wear so is comfy and will have room to expand for the dinners. Also ordered some stuff from the ON sale, quite reasonably priced.

raspberrytea, i get that sometimes even i havent eat that much if not extreme hunger. Either makes me want to puke.

Back