(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

HLW
I think JamGal bought the Bjorn for her girl. U can try asking her for feedback. Taka sale selling..sunday last day!!

raspberry, yah, that's what i was wondering! Nope, dermo is definitely more ex than 2 in 1, so wont be able to do at 13sgd, let u know when i have the pricing to see if u're keen k..

note mummies,
this seller is staying in bukit batok. very far for me and she doesnt offer foc delivery or postage. i'll try n see to arrange courier, maybe ard $8-$12 and we will share ok. any mummies got cheap courier lobang can recommend oso, then i don hv to go and source for it.

If it's more than 10 trays, I can sell at $11/tray.
If its more than 20 trays, it'll be $10.50/tray.
If its a carton of 36 trays, I can let go at my wholesale price of $10/tray."

come on add your orders in now:
1) sh... 2 trays
2) eunice - 2 trays
3) LovJ - 1 tray
4) Novi - 2 trays
5) Joie - 2 trays
6) tingting - 1 tray
7) HappyLittleWoman - 2 trays
8) Koi - 2 trays
9) tan -1 tray
10) Idalis - 1 tray
11) Pravina - 1 tray
12) Baked_potato - 1 tray
13) Serene - 2 tray (from March thread mummy )
14) lenny susanty - ? tray
15) littletwinstars - 2 trays
16) eviangal - 2 trays

eviangal, i stay in sk, u can come collect from me or if leerein is picking up the items, she is in kallang area, u can collect from her.
else will be able to pass to any SK mummies who attend meet ups.
happy.gif

JasJ & Sh, me three!
happy.gif

Hi baked potato,
Babysilk liquid powder is available at Harbourfront Centre MC. Just bought 1 there today.

Mummies who have started feeding your babies with puree from baby jars, do u all warm up the puree b4 feeding?

koi
hi, how much was the babysilk liquid powder? u work ard Habourfront Centre MC?if convenient, can u get for me? I can collect from u at Buangkok cos i also live ard here hehe

baked potato
my bb loves her sophie now, really know how to bite. some times bite the ear, some time the mouth, some time the leg. poor sophie.

mousy_pig/asp23
really no spots? i notice some parts the color is gone a little, like the leg but the rest ok.

HLW
my bb has eczema and it's mostly all over rather than in the areas you mentioned. but she also has rashes in the area you mentioned (chubby so the fold always got problem :p) and the dr said those are rashes from sweat, her drool etc. are you still catering dinner? i ordered 2w to try starting next monday.

pravina
i like the babysilk a lot, smell to nice. not cheap lor.
sad.gif

koi
when i fed jar food previously to #1, i dont heat it up. but i usually mix it with cereal and add warm water to mix it in. it is s leftover from a previous meal and i store in fridge then i will heat it up, i put it in VIA cup and warm it up in the warmer.

Hi eunice,

The babysilk liquid powder is selling at $33. Very sorry, I dun work ard there. Seems like quite a few april mummies live near buangkok mrt.

KP: You found your new place? Where will you be moving too? Must be busy with new house preparations now.

SH: My mil stays in bukit batok area, could I pick up my orders from there instead?

- Any other mummies in Sembawang, Woodlands or Bukit Batok area wants me to help in pick up? If I picking up orders from seller at Buki Batok?

- HLW and Tan: Would you like me to help you pick up your order too?

Sorry, could you help me reduce my order to 1 tray? Forgot that I will be using baby food jars for storage too. Thanks for coordinating.

lilmoo: Haha.. sometimes my girl will also bite Sophie on the mouth... looks like she is french kissing Sophie!

Eunice: i work near harboufront. Might be going to get a bottle of babysilk. u wan me to get for u? i live near jalan kayu.

eviangal, can help me to pick up the order if it is not too troublesome for u then i take from u can?
happy.gif
will bring Giselle along cos that time u come over she sleep liao...

eviangal, ya, can help u arrange with seller to pick up at her place. btw, where u stay huh? izz conveinient for u to pick up for all of us if u stay ard sk? if not, nevermind.

Hi mummies,

Do you know the contact of Mdm Rodihka (?) who can remove the blocked milk duct at the breast?

I have two lump on the left breast and having a pain. had a fever 2 days ago, now no more fever but still pain. I went to the Thomson parent craft and they asked me to massage. Im doing it but not improving.

Pls kindly PM if you know the contact who can remove. Thanks!!!

Marie & eunice,
I saw that link too! I PMed the seller and she said it's totally new. I told my hb but he thinks it must have been used at least once or twice so don't want to get it leh. I think will hunt for something else cos it's really too expensive for a potty in my opinion! =p

eviangal,
It would be great if you can help to collect my baby cubes too! Thanks!!
happy.gif

Powerball,
Thanks for the advice, doc said my girl's skin is dry and sensitive, so need to put moisturiser!
Will go hunt for the moisturiser you recommended
happy.gif

lilmoo,
Doc said my girl's skin is more twds the dry and sensitive side, it's not certain that it's eczema too so gotta wait and see.
I stopped Happy View catering already cos hb's back and can cook dinner. You try and see whether you like it or not.
happy.gif

John Little Sale @ Expo

Went to the JL Expo sale just now, there are quite a lot of baby clothes on sale, especially pretty dresses for girls! Quite a lot of toys and educational materials too, can go take a look when free.
happy.gif

Ow_mummy, what u want to buy? I can help as i bought the playyard before.

HLW, try physiogel first as 2 PDs i went to recommended it. Normally PDs will stock this pdt.
I was also told to cut down on bb's bath but weather so hot, cannot do it. There is a bath and shower oil called Dermavive which i was given by the PD at United Sq but i don't think it is sold at retails.

powerball: the BP seller gonna start a BP nex week sellin bumper playmats..i think she will give gd offer... first 5 days of BP will limit to their customers onli.. so after i c if i wana buy den i let u knw k..

<font color="ff3399">owmum, bumper is a brand? i also just went cc look at playmat and winnie said her playmat is same price as BP.. haven check out BP's price yet. i wanna get LG prime mat.. there's also asobang i think that's quite gd?</font>

ow_mummy &amp; bonbon
if u're looking at Asobang, this seller is not bringing in for this BP. I chked already =P
Veron - bumper is the type of mat. the brands these sellers r selling is either LG or Parklon. Supposedly LG is better. LG Prime got diff thickness. Asobang refers to the 18mm thickness. the premium la. but v ex. HLW got the parklon 15mm which she says is gd enuff.

bonbon &amp; eunice: ya.. i ordered one bumpr playmat (parklon) playpark 15mm from Smallsmallworld.. so i m thinkin if Koreacraze gonna sell sth cheaper i wan to get one more small piece to put in my Mum plc...i find Asobang very thick... i think 15mm is gd enuff.. actually 12mm n above is ok ardy..=).. CC got sell e bumper playmat also meh? hmmm.. but tml sunday they close hor...

I missed the SSW offer for the Asobang n waiting for the next offer. then tdy went taka n hubby liked the SKIP HOP one - like puzzle got to piece together...so bought tt in the end. i only like it cos its pink/brown! hahaha... i just measured. only 12mm thick =(

Menses: Mummies, most of u haf ur periods ardy right? i stopped bfing 2mths back... so my first period came (7 aug-11 aug) after i stopped bf-ing for a mth.. den e second time it came on 23 aug n last for a week.. den ytd start to haf brown stains again... anyone experience tt?

<font color="0000ff">Ow mummy:</font> Mine came @ 3M -- same as aft B1 was born. 1st cycle lasted abt 5-6D, veri heavy. Dan 2nd cycle back 2 my usual 4D period. Bt 2day I mt a fren who has a 16M &amp; stl bfdg, this fren's period hasn't resume. W her first she said came @ 5M... So veri hard 2 say... Bt urs how come so close 2gthr?

<font color="ff0000">BN 'Just One Year' Fleecy-lined Slpsuits 6M/40cm fr shoulder to crotch</font>

<font color="0000ff">Any1 like to get these? Bought 6pcs for my friend's girl to wear to church but she only took 4. I'm hoping to sell these two off but can sell to Apr Mommies @ purchase price - will include free normal postage. Pls PM me for price if interested. Cream floral one doesn't have any brand printed but it is exact cutting &amp; quality as the purple one which is under 'Just One Year' brand.</font>

2924392.jpg
2924393.jpg

<font color="0000ff">Ow mummy:</font> Yes, two-wk frequency is strange, actuali if me I also get worried. Bt the 1st two x was it heavy or like back 2 regular flow? Coz this x itz juz brown stains. Was ur cycle veri regular previously &amp; heavy or nt? Like 4 me 4D is 1st two veri heavy dan last 2 lite flow oledi...

have been stretching the timings too then i was down with gastric flu on fri...too tired to pump so take this opportunity to stop. any idea how long it takes to stop ..heehee

btw hv u started intro new food to ur bb?

HLW, u can try the physiogel that powerball suggested. that time Giselle got rashes all over her face and i went to see a PD at AMK, he give me this gel and told me to apply at the dry area. not bad. can moisturise her skin.

ow_mummy
btw, i tried the platmat just now. i think its v hard leh. im going to return it... shall order the korea one instead. which one did u order from ssw? im thinking of getting 18mm.

Hi SH

I am staying at Sembawang actually but working at Tanjong Pagar. Can help you collect if you are working there too. Otherwise, will the seller be arranging for the items to be posted to you at FOC postage?

Btw, will you be helping us place the orders for the seller? Could you inform us when the orders are place then I contact the seller on collection for Sembawang, Woodlands mummies?

HLW and Tan: Shall no problem, can collect the trays for you. =)

kidszkidz: mine was regular n last onli 4 days..(2 ays heavy n 2 days light) b4 preg..

eunice kp mousy: its nt like irregular..its more like evry 2 weeks leh... damn scary...haha

eunice: reali ah? was stillin thinkin mayb get one skip hop one for my mum plc...haha..i order Parklon PlayPark 15mm.. if u wan 18mm maybu buy from worldofkorea their pricing is better for LG Prime n Asobang series...

<font color="119911">owmum,
i have mine abt 3wks after i stop expressing. it was quite irregular, sometimes look like gonna stop den suddenly heavy flow again. lastly abt 10days den stop totally, nw waiting for next cycle le. sianzzzz.</font>

ow_mummy
2 wks sounds v troublesome lor haha...
i think its v thin lor. i dun like. they also put suitable from 10mth onwards so i rather just get the LG one. Thanks for the tip. will watch out for any promo from them.

Back