(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="aa00aa">Gathering @ United Sq on 17 June (Wed)
Timing lets make at 12.30 bah since mummies always like to tok tok tok until no time to shop .

1) Rose
2) BB mummy
3) Kris
4) Catherine
5) Chocz
6) Pei
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian (feel free to try out our Lascal BB Carrier than)
9) Audrey
10) Powerball </font>

<font color="119911">powerball,
can c dexter again!

audrey,
gd to noe dat u can put the sling to gd use. its reli effective when u r alone especially gg out.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Just came back from motherhood fair.
Bought a BB monitor with display from Mums &amp; Babes booth

Also bought a pack of diapers so that can get the free gift.I dont even know what brand the diaper is lor.The free gift is a moo moo cow singlet,like it so much so just buy lah.But the diaper quite cheap,only 0.17 per piece !</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Kris,I very shi bai ley.Still cannot get my sling right! Today slinging bb with my MIM. BB's head always going to fall out of sling ,I have to use 1 hand to support.Please help me take a look and see what's wrong the next time we meet,ok?!!!</font>

Are u all bringing baby for the united sq outing??:p dun want to be the only one bringing bb leh..heh

<font color="aa00aa">KP,I think most of us will be bringing bb.At least I know got Audrey,me,bb mummy,powerball.so u wont be alone.Bring Baby Issac lah then can let him and Justin take pics together.Both are big babies</font>

hihi rose, k will consider going, but for me have to bring baby cos no one helping to look after, wonder if my maid will be here then, she got her passport ald and my application is approved with mom. Rose, ur maid at ur place ald? Btw Rose, Isaac's 7.1kg liao leh...! Pei, how's ur application?

Anyone free to go vivo for lunch and shop this coming Friday? Mum will be going for a short trip and i'll be avail:p

<font color="119911">rose,
bring ur sling to US, can do over thr. u joinin us next wk at PG for buffet?

KP,
i not bringing bb, wanna go out walk walk.</font>

Kris, yep. It will be my first time bringing him out alone unless i turn chicken last min.

Now Dexter starting to notice when i go out. Had dinner with frens on fri. The nanny said tt he could not sleep. End up within 4 hours, he drank 360ml as normally if he is awake, he will want to be fed.

Tingting, my house move delay till month end
sad.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Kris,I MIGHT be able to join u all esp if it is the end of the week cuz my maid coming tmr.Need to stay home to train maid ley.Also got special permit no need to go office this week liao cuz of the maid.</font>

Kris, i also need help with my sling. Seem like have same problem as Rose if i use the lying down position. For cradle position, very hard to squeeze the bb head in.

<font color="aa00aa">KP,why your maid so slow one? Mine coming tmr!I can finally move back to Bishan home,yippeeeeeeeee! Hurray to AIRCON!!!!!!Whoa,Issac 7.1kg already? Justin's at 6.2 still thought he's catching up with Issac..</font>

<font color="aa00aa">anyone come across travel size diaper rash cream b4? I dont wanna bring around the big tube everywhere ley. KP ,got lobang?</font>

<font color="119911">powerball,
dun chicken out, once u step out of the hse, everythin will b fine liaoz.

bring ur sling, will try to help.

rose,
so if thur or fri u can come join us issit? if dats the case, will change date coz of u ah.

u funni lor, everythin wan small small size - btls, cream, etc. u can try gettin mustela travel size diaper rash cream.

kerryn onli 5kg at 2nd mth lor.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">kris,if you and the other mummies are ok with changing,Friday better ,then I have 4 days to monitor and train maid.You all bringing bb? I dont want to bring maid but dont want to leave bb at home alone with a new maid.
Mustela got travel size,cool ,must buy it!
Kris,you dont understand.I very kiasu,need to pack many many things in my diaper bag so everything must be small size loe.</font>

<font color="119911">rose,
juz bring justin lor, dun bring maid. got so many things to pack meh? u better go find travel size else u got to get the trolley bag liaoz, keke.</font>

<font color="0000ff">Drooling:</font> Sebastian's now 2M and for the past week has started to do the following:
1. Drool intermittenly
2. Suck on his fist
3. Bite me when he's latched on
All three signs made me suspect he's starting to teeth and true enough when I checked his gums, there's more ridges on it than before and can also see more 'white' trying to 'breakout'. This is earlier than I expected bt than again he's already born bigger than B1, growing faster, etc. Really must be all the hi-cal milk I drank during preg to fight the heartburn.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Gathering on Wed:</font></font> Juz realised we hvn't suggested where to go for lunch. Globetrotters? Swensens? I've only been to USq once bt I understand there are these places. More exp mommies can help pick a suitable location? We better make reservations as it's the sch hols season. I was there on a Fri lunchtime 2wks back and Mc's was packed for lunch + there were lotsa families w kidz attending enrichment classes there...

<font color="119911">Shopping:</font> I went to the Dalalamama open house today and ended up buying more clothes for B1. There wasn't much for boys as the other partner who had the stocks had to send her son to hosp. Btw, I got the Hanamuguat baby carrier @ $13! That's the price they're selling @ to clear stock -- only the bear design available tho. I oledi ordered one thru Ida's contact too bt wl kp 1 for my mom to use when she's here to bbsit and the other I'll give my fren. Bt there was so many pretty pieces for bb girls that I was very, very tempted to buy them and give to my frenz.

Jam and bonbon, did you get the okiedog bag? Which color did you all get?

All bbs so big size. My coming 2mths only about 5kg only.

dodos, mine only 4.5 at 6 wks... maybe ariels gotta remain slim else cannot swim... :p the GP i went to for her injection was quite blur... think i'll feel safer with a PD..

powerball, what happened? But better to do everything well before moving in.. else headache later. btw, if ur ID is good, can pass me the contact? I'll need one soon..

heard globetrotters closed? else it's quite a nice place for gathering. If it's on friday i may be able to join.. but US is not connected fr the Novena MRT station right? gotta cross the road?

<font color="aa00aa">Powerball/Kris,the united square gathering no change.
I actually toking about the Punggol gathering.If change to friday,then I can make it</font>

KP,

Maid ah...sigh... no news from the agency leh. I am going to call tmr to check and if no news, I will cancel my application. Will just borrow my parents' maid 3X a week lor. What a palavar!! Hope yours arrival soon and is a BIG help to you
happy.gif

bonbon
now a lot of terrible drivers like the one you met. my fren always said driving or walking after the light turn in your favor for a few sec then go.

LovJ
feeling better already?

kris
don't be enabler leh. the bags are so nice. did you see today's paper? talk about 99 cent sushi offered by suki chain.

kidz
time to set up your account. ;)

rose
think you bought sealer diapers lah. cos i also have the free gift you are talking about. today so good one pack of diaper they gave you free gift already, friday they persuaded me to buy 2 packs then got free gifts.

Hey mummies,I'm planning to buy a harder mattress for bb Chloe. The foam one she's sleeping on is so lousy causing an indent after i removed her form the bed.

Any mummies bought any latex/spring mattress? Care to share which kind to buy, where to buy and how much you have bought? Any lobang? Thanks!

rose. tks.. the last time i went US was more than 1 year ago n no link to mrt.. hehe..

bubblybride, bbsafe mattress seems a popular choice here? though i just used a foam mattress fr kiddy palace.. no indent leh..

rose, cos in the end i decided on a new maid whose passport was not ready. There were maids who had ready passports but i din like those. Saw the video of the current maid i chose n i like her, so decided to wait
happy.gif
Travel size can get 2oz desitin bah..:p actually 4oz also not that big, i bring my 3/4 used one out.

Kidz, i stored half the milk powder in the fridge so when i start using it, have to put back into the fridge every time i use it?

Pei, change agency lah, they r taking way too long...btw, rem the last time i told i changed hm address on my ic? they submitted my app just n its approved by mom ald..so urs shld be ok by now too..:p

So which outing is on Fri??

lilmoo, which okiedog bag you bought and which color? Good to use? So many colors i don't know what color to choose. I like 2 designs but can only buy one.

tingting, my Ariel at 6wks also around 4.5kg so now i guess only around 5kg or slightly more only.

Re: Maid
I intend to send my back. She can't take care of my kids and always nothing to do. I got 4 kids ley and she got nothing to do?? No point having her in that case. When we go out she only carry the bb bag and stand there do nothing...so angry.

powerball,hehe hv kaki cos it's my first time bringing bb out alone oso...i nd help with my MIM sling.. i can share cab with u to US...i m staying near Ai Tong Pri sch.

tingting,
the underpass from novena mrt to united sqaure has been around for quite some time already.
happy.gif
It doesn't link directly to united sqare. Rather, it is the underpass in the same direction as the super long traffic. So u will need to exit to the main road and follow the sheltered walkway, cross a small road to united square.

Foodwise, there is
<u>United Square</u>
bakerzin
grandmas restaurant(asian food)
pizzahut
swensens (1 for 1 for all food items)
Jack's place
Mac
Thai Express

Got the list from the website! Globetrotters is not in the list!
sad.gif

KP,
Don't chicken last minutes as well
happy.gif
Bring along your bb, we will help out if you need us
happy.gif
so no worry!

powerball,
Don't worried, my bb is the youngest
happy.gif
now only 5kg.

Oh yes.. we will need to make reservations as there is quite a sizeable office crowd during lunch time!!

More options
<u>Novena Square</u>
TCC
Organic Cafe
Mingles
Curry Favour
Ichiban Boshi
Haagan Daz
Bistro Delifrance
BaliThai
Donut Factory (Comes with lunch menu but may be VERY crowded)
Fish &amp; Co

<u>Square2</u> Korean Mall next to Novena Square -> more for mummy shopping like clothes, dresses, shoes etc
Pasta De Waraku (I have 10% discount)
Ajisen
Lerk Thai
Sakae
Seoul Yummy (korean restaurant)
Zhou Kitchen (Tung Lok causal dining)

Gathering @ United Sq on 17 June (Wed)
Timing lets make at 12.30 bah since mummies always like to tok tok tok until no time to shop .

1) Rose
2) BB mummy (ok with both timing)
3) Kris
4) Catherine
5) Chocz
6) Pei
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian (feel free to try out our Lascal BB Carrier than)
9) Audrey
10) Powerball

<font color="119911">Re: Suki japanese buffet
Venue: Punggol plaza
Time: 2pm (its frm 2 - 430pm)
Date: 11/6 or 12/6 (pls indicate beside ur name)

1. Kris - any date
2. Catherine - any date
4. </font>

<font color="119911">lilmoo,
issit? din noe dat suki is dat big.

tingting,
the link frm novena mrt was ages ago.

bbmum,
US oso have pastamania. tink US is less crowded durinf lunch hours. if NS, i dun mind TCC.</font>

Back