piggy
I dnt want touch CDA as hubby n my intention is to use it 4 education. Thus, had been keeping her CDA till now. All the while had been using cash to pay 4 all jabs. But I dnt give rotavirus. only 5in1. thus still not too x. last year brought my gal go polyclinic 2 have pneumoccocal jab using medisave. So I tink i dnt spent as much as u.
chocolate
welcome! Actually I'm not going to let my gal take chicken pox. As per said by dox, I would rather she had the outbreak and clear out all the toxic in her body rather than let her take the jab then in e end e outbreak is little n didnt clear out all e toxic.
Re Fever after jab
Actually 4 my gal, since born till now, whenever she had her jab, she dnt have fever (TOUCHWOOD) caused after each jab, i will fed her immediately wit e panadol syrup & lots of lots of water. Tat's my mum logic. She said she had been doing tat 2 her kids since birth and never had any fever! Thus, I follow her method n tried. Maybe true or not, my gal till now never had fever after any jabs.