Dear all, long time no post here, been busy with work and dragging myself to officer everyday
Ya at this stage it is so fun to play and interact with our kiddos cos they understand better
I hv fun everyday teaching her and being so delight to see her learning new things and showing new development everyday
She can point herself when we cal her name and count 1,2,3 by using fingers, so cute!
Scrumpee, thk God your family are safe and unharm!
Think no matter what and dispite the distance, kids is the safest in car seat
You take good care
Milk intake,
She only take 100 or 120ml per feed max...smalle drinker cos she prefer eating...
BTW any of your babies grind teeth? I hate the sound!
Seabreeze, can I order the teethig tablet too? thks
Alfafa, good idea to intro these colourful vege to them, my gal loves to chew now,hehe...
BTW, what table food is safe to intro?