(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs


Misscandy,

my boy also likes to blink his eyes and make funny expression, think he's playing with us and he finds it funny.. everyday he's finding new things to entertain himself.. now he is using his fore finger to point here and there..
 
mummies .. good morning ...

hmm, the thread is getting quiet & quieter ... too busy doing the spring cleaning ?? or baking the biscuit/preparing for the cny ??
 
missy,

Moiiesha will closed her eye tight sometimes.. maybe she thinks it's fun to see all blank by closing her eyes .. but not blinking as habit la ..
 
Sinmey..

Hehe.. thinking of baking pineapple tarts to sell.. muahaha... not possible though .. one - struggling with Bree.. and the butter i use cost almost SGD19.00 for 400gm.. don't think ppl are willing to pay..
 
hi all mommies..

hubby just went off on Tuesday.. been MIA from Forum for along time..

packing up home and cleaning up.. but not really finished.. hahah.. think not too bad la.. cos not much gathering at my place.. will likely go to my parent's place during new yr and stay there.

don't intend to buy new yr goodies as well.. every yr end up throwing them away cos i dun really fancy titbits.. only a few like pineapple tarts.
happy.gif
 
i

I am new and had been following this track for quite sometime and would like to join in and keep updated on the progressing of our little one.
anyone mind telling me how to reduce the dimension?

Cheekymummy
 
Promeganate,
Your boy developed very fast... can walk & already had 8 tooth ! My boy very lazy, w try to hold his both hand to guide him to walk, but he don't want, prefer to crawl.


Jacqueline,
Last time, I fed him threadfin & now change to salmon mix with carrot/pumkin/veg/potatoes.... may be b'cos mixture, thus, the smell has been covered. But sometimes, we also just give him salmon w/o any mixture but the smell still not strong. How you cook the fish ? For me,I will put the slice of fish (threadfin/salmon) into the porridge for 2 minutes to cook & scope out & blend. The fish is soft & the smell not so strong. You try whether it works for your bb.
 
Missy,
I only saw my boy blink twice when we fed him kiwi... hahaha.. i think it must be sour :p But lately, he likes to use his left hand beat his head, as his dad use to play with 'shang nao jing' action. So angry that I've to stop this action.


Hi Mummies,
Yesterday, heard my boy 1st voice... call ba ba(father) non-stop ... so sad why not ma ma
sad.gif
 
*hugs hugs piggy* kirs also always papapbabababa... once in awhile mama... like last night my bro helping me to make her slp... then she saw me.. then she kept calling MAMA MAMA MAMA.. then my heart pain la. so i carry her... tsk tsk... lolx...

shaking head - sigh... she keeps shaking her head like on ecstasy -_-" learn frm papa hw to shake head... jialat...

hello cheekymummy... i use photo editor wor... nt sure wad else u cn use.. hee paiseh cnt type much now... eyes ard me... must chop chop type

feel like sleeping........... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

miss all the babies...
sad.gif
 
queenie - nt sure hw old but i remember drinking scotts emulsion the original(yuckssssssss) and orange flavour. u might wana check it out at the shops. cnt seem to goggle it.
 
hmmm if u keen to build up the immunity maybe u wana give the GNC multivits syrup 1st? am currently giving that to Kirs...
happy.gif
will prolly start the cod liver oil after 2
 
Thanks cd.. Ya couldn't get much info from google too.. Yea will be getting the multi vit from overseas spree..hehe

Hi cheekymummy welcome on board
happy.gif

I use paint to reduce the size of the pics. Hths
 
Sorry to interrupt. Anyone iterested on purchasing aqua diapers? I have the Huggies one in S, M and L - brand new packs. I'm selling at $12 per pack (U.P. $16.80). Also have neck floats special price $15. Email me [email protected] if interested.

Thanks
 
hello woanchew..

good looking boy indeed...:0
welcome to the thread..
happy.gif


hello mummies...
can anyone tell me or advise me...did your LO refuse to eat or drink during teething??
coz ugin is making me go crazy and worried...he has already lost 200g..
sad.gif

ws targetting 10kg when he turns 1yr next mth...but i guess this hooe will be thrashed again..eachtime when things seemd to be on track..something will happen and tarnish it..
sad.gif

sometimes so tired..and now i am so stress up when it comes to mealtime...coz most of the food will be wasted and then..he is not eating..
worries me sick...
sad.gif

oh by the way...i am quite obssessed with his intake though...
sad.gif
 
Thanks,

My cheeky boy refuse milk months since he was 3 months old and i was always stress when it time to feed him, but now he turns better and tend to like it. So i believe there are phrases, btw my boy dont like his food while prefer adult food which makes me so angry and we have to trick him before he takes his food. Headache
 
Shwufy, so clever ur boy can now point here n there..

piggysy, so cute ur boy! my boy is opposite urs, he only say mama or ah ma..but no matter how we teach him, he just refused to say papa..his daddy so sad :p

missycandy, did u give Kirs any cheese before? am thinking of wan to give Jo as seeing him having 7teeth now..wan to give more calcium for him...

baby Jo now knows a lot of things, when we say any name of his toys, he will pick it up. when we give him his pacifier n beansprout pillow n ask him to "tang tang", he will lay down his head on the mattress..when we ask him to smell his "chou chou/beansprout pillow" he will also do so..
 
Daphne,

My boy is opposite urs. He eats more during teething...just cannot filled his stomach..think he is almost 11kg..
 
Mommies,
I need to upgrade my infant car seat to Grp 1 (for age 9 mths to 4 yrs). Thinking of getting a maxi cosi priori - any feedback? I heard someone got it for $280 at a Taka sale last year - does anyone know when the next Taka baby sale will be? Actually, I am contemplating whether to get a car seat at all coz my gal seldom goes out, even if we take her it's to nearby places so I normally sit her on my lap while hubby drives...
 
Hi Mummies, sorry to intrude. I have been an avid reader but never write in coz all of u seems more experienced than me haha. I oso gave birth to a 4kg boy tis March. I gained like 23kg during pregnancy & now trying hard to slim down. Rest of body seems ok but my arms are super BIG & am facing serious problems slimming my arms!! I thought of gg for Mesotheraphy & heard tht it gives immediate effect. Wonder any mummies out there done it before? How much & good not? Thanks ;-)
 
ryanmummy, my arms also super big bcos always carry my bb..hmm the most hardest part to slim is arms..think no other ways except wat u think of doing "mesotheraphy"..should be very expensive bcos the effect is really there n can last for at least a yr..
 
hi jo's mummy,my arms have big "butterfly' bye bye haha... somehow i look like those Ruby player everyday... probably i do more research on mesotheraphy bah
 
ryanmummy - i have those wings before birth so i cnt help u... wahhahaha.. but if meso works for u, do lemme knw... hee hee

jo - awwww yr boi so cute n cheeky... hee

cheekymummy - cute cute!

daphkang - babe *hugs* maybe try cheese or pasta? bread ? maybe thicker consistency or something that he cn chew or bite...

jo - i havent tried cheese... hee i think some of the other mummies have... luckily for me, kirs stil drinks her milk... but she also vomits -_-" so no wgt gain and no wgt loss for now (i think!)

now she goes ard biting us -_-" i smack her mouth then my mum stopped me... so now she go n bite my mum... wahahaha! then my mum complain.. so i told her its becos u nvr teach n let her bite u... so i told her jus smack her mouth n tell her No... she wil learn in time...
 
missycandy, bb Jo also likes to bite our hands, then i will put his hand into my mouth and bite, he feels the pain n cry, so whenever he wans to bite me, i will bite him 1st..so he wont do tat again..

i bought the phyto fiber and tried for 1week, everyday go toilet at least 2times althou i only drink 1pkt at night & the poo poo is like sticky sticky things..trying to slim down a bit before CNY..still hav 1 box and will take 2pkts a day 1week before CNY, hopefully can c the results....
 
Missy, ya ya .... I got a bite from Ryker yesterday, sooo pain with his 4 tiny teeth marks on my arm....

Jo, your bb sooo cute. I sooo hope Ryker will call ma ma 1st. This few days, he very talkative, think he begin to learn to talk. Yesterday, I brought both apple & strawberry infront of him, asking him which is which. He finally can recognise this 2 fruits, so happy
happy.gif
 
jo - no use de leh. i bite her back she like no feeling leh... diao... she also bad habit... wil pry my mouth open and wan me to bite her -_-" im tryin to teach her not to do it becos i dont wish for her to do it to animals in future... wait she see dog and put her hand inside the mouth -_-" but she's so stubborn... never learn... sigh...
 
piggy - u knw i realise that Kirs will call me more when she is in distress... lolx! im not saying put ur baby into distress but might want to try la.. wahahahax
 
missy, so funny ler u..but its true lar..not to make it a habit..

ya, anyone knows wher can i buy family tees tat i can personalised? i wan to wear it during jo's bday..
 
Hi Mummies,

Side track....umm anyone interested in getting girls swimwear hehe....i might be selling some if there is good response...and then can combine shipping charges (I am currently in USA) ... roughly a swimwear pc would cost about SGD 25 or more subjective to brands... please send me email at [email protected] or add me on msn if you have not... thanks.. ;)
 
Hi Mummies,

How are you and your bbs?

My boy is 10 months old now, slightly less than 10kg... can crawl but cannot stand steadily or walk, only caught him speeding in the walker.. keke.. His favourite words were "Ah char!" and "Ah par"..

Currently having 6 teeth, 4 top and 2 bottom.
Think this period he is the cutest!

Love him so much!!

He has been eating a lot and drinking milk a lot too since last 2 weeks! Maybe is in his growth spur again?

Can I check if anyone cater for confinement food previously? Can recommend me? Cos I am looking around now..
happy.gif
 
daphne,
perhaps you can let bb U sit at the dining table with you and both of you sort of eat dinner at the same time? When M fusses and refuse to eat, I will do that and sort of feed her as I eat my dinner. Also try giving U his food out of your plate, esp if you are eating food that he can eat too. M deson't quite care for salmon, but if I am eating some and gave some to her (using the same plate and fork that I am using), she will be more receptive.
Lastly, if all else fails, you might want to try deception. M loves water and puffs, so I will pretend to give her some and when mouth is open, quickly pops in a spoonful of her food.
I can imagine how stress you are, I am paranoid about M's food intake also, esp since she is so small. But bbs can sense and react to our emotions. I always tell myself, if M is hungry, she will cry. So I will feed her then,
Oh, in my attempt to stuff her with more milk, I am still dreamfeeding her at 11pm.
So you try and relax yah (I know it's easier said than done). Ugin will be fine
happy.gif
*hugs*!!
 
daphne..

i hear you.. i am facing the same problem with Bree.. She is now 10mths and a week and still nibbling and sometimes.. she even refuses to open her mouth to taste what is given to her before deciding if she likes it or not.

i just weighed her when she turn 10mths.. she is only weighing at 7.7kg.

i am really worried about her too. I was obsessed with how much she ate every meal for the last 4 mths.. recently.. i am letting it go.. i just feed her.. if she eats... i am over the moon.. if she doesn't.. yes.. i do feel depressed but so be it..

Yep.. I am still breastfeeding her at night. 10.30pm.. 12 midnight .. 2.30 am, 4.30 - 5.00am and 7.00am..

her solids are given to her at 9.00am, 12.00pm. 2.30pm and 5.00pm.
 
lenny,
OMG, you are one superwoman who doesn't need her sleep!!
M is also on the small side. She does eat, but doesn't seem to be putting on weight fall enough for my liking. Maybe I am just being paranoid.
 
Lenny,

Eh babies are pretty instinctive. If they know they gonna get their food at night for sure they will habituate to that, so yaya dunn care abt eating or trying new food in daytime cos mummy is gonna feed them thru the night anyway.

Its damn tought, but gotta break that cycle somehow. And better to do it earlier than later when they become more resistant to change. Good luck!
 
Nancy hauw,

I got a priori. Tbh I chose maxicosi cos the first carseat was the same so we just decided to stick to the same brand lah. Its quite renowned anyway. Pretty sturdy and hard wearing. Straps also easy to adjust and has a few reclining positions. No complaints so far. What's impt is that its solid and safe.

It's illegal in most countries for babies a,d small kids not to be in a car seat or booster seat. Esp with the damn terok drivers in singapore, if an accident happens with a child or baby on your lap ie conmplately inadequate support u regret also too late by then. Touch wood lah but u cannot tell these things.. Some more 280 for a priori is damn good value!
 
Fireangel..

thanks gal.. i kinda thought so too.. i kept telling her i am running out of milk so she has to eat..

i tried not feeding her at night.. she cried till she woke up.. in the sense of open her eyes big big then start to play..*faint*


Pei..
I DO need my sleep and really deprived... now with panda eyes.. really looking forward to a good night sleep.
 
Hi Mummies

Sorry to interrupt. Thank you for your support in the last wholesale party spree BP. If you have joined, please be informed that your items are here. Pls PM me for top up amount and collection.

I am having a second round of BP. Due to an urgent order, I will be ordering the items soon (If Min order can be reached). If your party is around 19 Feb and after, Pls join me in this BP. It is preferable that you order items reaching MOQ or that you could attain the entire case yourself.

If you prefer to get other items and dont mind waiting for it to reach MOQ, I can place orders for you under batch 2. The delivery date depends on when your item reach MOQ and the overall order MOQ. It could be early March or slightly later.

If unsure of shipping charges, you can refer to my first BP for a rough idea. All charges are clearly stated.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?590029/3560631

I have other ongoing sprees too.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3574616.html?1264816200

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/3574672.html?1264816380
 
lenny - do u give pacifier? u prolly have to really train her... she has to learn that at night, there will be no milk feeds... only sleep n pacifier... do it slowly if you're worried she cant take the sudden change... u shld start soon... if not, u wil be panda for a long time to come
happy.gif
 



Back
Top