(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

More info for Inspirebaby Aqua

1. If there is a bad weather, there will be no classes, and classes would be postponed for a week. In conclusion, that class is not being counted. If you are interested to sign up the package, you are entitled to 2 make up classes.

2. Yes, you can arrange a trial class at a rate of $30 per mom and baby and we need a minimum of 4-6 moms and babies to do so too.

can we jus start the list? it wld be easier.
happy.gif

InspireBaby Aqua

http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspirebabydetails.asp?no=105

1) There is no major difference between 6-10; 7-15 months classes, just that some activities in 7-15 months might be more active due to the toddler age.

2) We can form a class with min. of 4-6 babies & moms pairs. The group class rate is $250 for 10 sessions and 30 minutes per session.

3) If there is a bad weather, there will be no classes, and classes would be postponed for a week. In conclusion, that class is not being counted. If you are interested to sign up the package, you are entitled to 2 make up classes.

4) Yes, you can arrange a trial class at a rate of $30 per mom and baby and we need a minimum of 4-6 moms and babies to do so too.

1. jaszho
2. missycandy (prefer saturdays)
3. Seabreeze (prefer saturdays)
4. lizy (prefer saturdays)
5. p3pp3r
6. sunshinebaby

Trial class i wanna!!! Dont worry abt me if 6 is the maximum no. of babies k?
happy.gif

InspireBaby Aqua

http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspirebabydetails.asp?no=105

1) There is no major difference between 6-10; 7-15 months classes, just that some activities in 7-15 months might be more active due to the toddler age.

2) We can form a class with min. of 4-6 babies & moms pairs. The group class rate is $250 for 10 sessions and 30 minutes per session.

3) If there is a bad weather, there will be no classes, and classes would be postponed for a week. In conclusion, that class is not being counted. If you are interested to sign up the package, you are entitled to 2 make up classes.

4) Yes, you can arrange a trial class at a rate of $30 per mom and baby and we need a minimum of 4-6 moms and babies to do so too.

1. jaszho
2. missycandy (prefer saturdays)
3. Seabreeze (prefer saturdays)
4. lizy (prefer saturdays)
5. p3pp3r
6. sunshinebaby
7. asura (only saturdays)

if its going to be at seabreeze's plc, p3pp3r may not go.. wahaha cos far for her... maybe wana form a grp at east side too? heeeeee... then form one at west... kekeke...

prosper, i think the lens that come with it is ok cos if ur forcus is jus to shoot ur bb, i think it is more than enough. if u r looking for taking scenery or wide angle of cos u will need a len that can shoot far n wide. So far i find it quite good. I didnt use nikon so cant comment. But if u looking for DSLR then must buy nikon or canon cos lens is better. Oh n one thing u can attend one free lesson on how to use the camera from canon if u buy the camera. rem to sign up online for the warrenty n free lesson if u buy hee hee oh and it is a good camera to start with, if u dun really know how to use DSLR camera
happy.gif

Kris,
the usual crowd of cos... without me i scared u bored... hahaha... ;p

Re: Breakfast at McDonald
Date: 13 Sept (Sunday)
Time: 0930am
Venue: AMK Ave 6

1. Kris
2. Vernice.
3. Pei
4. sassybaby

prosper
my hb said chk out the price @ MS Color... norm much cheaper than outside...

lenny
fully recover liao?? so tis sun can see u n bree lor...

Prosper,

The new 500D is the improved version(with video mood & other improved function) of my 400D, which i bought few yrs back. I bought at about the same price as 500D now i guess. The lens tat u got is 'ok' with the normal shooting.
Anyway, i think Canon has the wider range of lens selection compare to Nikon, specially the fast lens. If you noticed, most photographers for sport( like English Premier League/F1) are using Canon coz the advanced lend. But, i do think that for the entry level DSLR, Nikon's camera do have better colour compare to Canon. Only thing that i don't like is Nikon's weight is too heavy for me to hold for the whole day shooting. Canon is smaller & lighter so i think it's more ladies user friendly

Blurjen,

You can get staff price for Canon's camera ?
Thinking of upgrade my camera & lens... any lobang ?

Mangogal, Cindy, Corene, Missycandy, Alyssa Mummy, nice meeting you all yesterday. Both Sharlin and I are K.O after we went home, not to mention baby Hong Yi cos we went to office with our babies to say hi to our colleagues. haha

Cindy, I just added u in FB.

Corene, yeah..i think Bb Hong Yi very very happy yesterday (cos i rarely bring him out) and he enjoyed touching the colour ice and whipped cream (to my disgust). Even at burger king he was happy already almost couldn't take his nap..haha.

Prosper, i dun mind going for the 1 yr bash party in the west side (i stay at the east) but of cos' hope that it can be arranged somewhere central so that it is more convenient for majority to go.
happy.gif
I dun mind helping also for the 1st yr bash. I can be recep on the day..or issue sticker tags to mummies and babies or etc...
happy.gif

Prosper,

yes, forgot to tell you. Check with MS Color(AMK), Alan Photo(Peninsular Plaza) & the Lucky store (Holland V), usually they are cheaper(with same free gift as the gifts are given by Canon). If you tell them u pay by cash, they can even give u further discount.

Hi mummies,
finally can log in for awhile. Thanks for all your (Lenny, Alfafa, Pumpkin, prosper) compliments on me and my bb.

Lenny- yah I saw u during the prenatal class..with the Neverfull bag rite? hee.

Missy- The photos look great. All thanks to your brother. His shots are pro wor.

hey if there is a swimming lesson in the east, let me know.. Coz' ill be in tanah merah by den.. so seabreeze' plc is too far! Oh better, do u gals wan to come over to my plc?

jo!!!
ya i m trying to say tat.. let's form a side side swimming.. n let our bui bui float inside. wahahhahaha

Asura,

Yes I also know u hate coconut. Ur gal inherited ur tastebuds. Heh heh heh.

Re: stage 2 fm

I alrdy started since increasing his solids intake. He constipates whether or not stage 2 lah. Have half a mind to change brands next time we buy the tubs..

Btw it was my turn to return to work today. I must have really missed this crap working lifestyle. After a long day that once again was filled with admin bollocks and I stayed late again, I still feel quite rejuvenated. Wats wrong wif me man..

talking abt dslr...anybody interested in getting a nikon @ comex this weekend? see whether i can ask for more stuff if there's a BP.

Alfalfa,

Thanks... this seller does ship overseas. i wanted the pooh bear.. but don't think seller has.. will try to contact and see if he/she will reply.

Hi all Mummies,
last 2 days wasn't free 2 log in and ended the thread is so long! omg! only managed to browse through. Well, Janelle really enjoyed the trial on Wednesday. Thank missy/cindy for organising it!

teddy
tink brown rice cereal is more heaty cause my janelle also constipated after eating brown rice cereal!i stopped giving her.now i feed her wit puree if not porridge liao

<font color="119911">sassy,
jojo cant make it, lidat no one to tease le.

sinmey,
i oso tink canon is compact n light weight but hb prefers nikon. next time mummies can go out n play wif our DSLR together.</font>

yea.. is fridae.. i realli muz sae a big thank you to the organiser.. it was a real success..

prosper, i oso dun mind gg to the west.. do lemme noe if u nid ani help for the preparation.. i dun mind help out oso.. u got my no rite.. by dat time, we wil b seein our bb tryin to walk ler bah.. instead of all carry in our arm durin our 6mth bash.. time realli flies..

seabreeze, tks for remberin mee &amp; passed mee the fenugreek.. u changed ur hairstyle ar.. suddenely u came up to mee.. im stil tinkin r u the one whu share cab wit mee.. dan til u tell mee abt fenugreek dan i remb u seabreeze.. heeee...

i can onli post nw.. as my boss &amp; coli stil nt in yet..

Kris,

i also like Nikon, but my hand prefer Canon leh.
Guys should not have problem holding the Nikon la, but my hand just can't take the weight for whole day shooting leh .. haha

yayaya, next time we go out shooting together. I noticed i got a lots of baby photos but none of family photo, or even me &amp; baby..
sad.gif
coz hb dunno how to use my dslr ... sianz... go out with u all at least got someone take photo for me &amp; my little naughty girl ..

Hey mummies,

Thinking of taking the family photo shoot &amp; Saw Bambini (from Tomato Photo) is extending the promotion.. I think the price is quite ok, as the digital negative for ALL images are included in the package (Gold &amp; Platinum only). I wrote to them &amp; was told if we sign up in group they will give us an additional 4R print. Not much but better than nothing.

Alfafa, You took the package earlier right ? I saw Gracie &amp; your family photo in the Bambini Gallery

====================================================================================================
Due to the popular demand, we are extending the promotion so time slot is limited and we are making the package more attractive than before.

Bambini Photography is fully managed by Tomato Photo.

Here is our normal rates:
Silver Photography Package - $125 (U.P $158)
- up to 1 hour of photography (Outdoor o r Studio)
- three 5"x7" (5R) and two 8”x12” (S8R)print
- Online gallery for 7 days for selection
- Maximum 5 people from 1 family.

Gold Photography Package - $250 (U.P $288)
- 1 hour of photography (Outdoor, Home, Studio)
- Three 5”x7” (5R) and two 8”x12” (S8R) prints
- Digital negative (printable to 4R) of all images
- Online gallery for 7 days for print selection

Platinum Photography Package - $388 (U.P $588)
- 2 hour of photography (Outdoor, Home, Studio)
- 10x 4R + High Resolution Digital Negative of all images
- Online gallery for 7 days for selection

For Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday booking, you will received a personalised 2010 calendar free of charge (worth $29.95) when booking a Gold and Platinum Package.

TERMS &amp; CONDITIONS: (in addition of standard Terms and Condition listed on the blog)
1. Booking ends 30 Sept 2009.
2. Valid to 30 November 2009.
3. For booking, please email us with your preferred dates and timings to [email protected]
4. Slot will be reserved for you for 24 hours pending payment and will be open for booking by others if no payment is received.
5. Please read and understand package details and the terms and conditions listed on Bambini Photography’s blog (http://bambiniphotography.blogspot.com/)
6. Upgrade from Digital Negative (printable to 4R) to High res is $200. If you have book the Silver package, the softcopy is $200 and high res is $350.
====================================================================================================

prosper
i start work at 8am... early hor...
i leave the hse at 7am to fetch my boi to my mum's place... u lei? 9am??

my hb oso using canon... he oso tempted to buy the new model w HD one... u do chk out the price @ MS Color as he said norm their pricing quite competitive one...

sun, 7am i still in bed, hehe.
my working hours is 8:30am, leave home 8am. my bb stays at my mum place during weekday. I MISS HER

sinmey,
photoshoots...hold on first, let me try my fren new studio ( he do outdoors too) and see if its good. If good, then i recommend and shld have a much better deal for mummies..
happy.gif

Going for the shoot with baby and korkor tml!

sinmey, thanks for the info. ya i think canon is lighter. oh the coulur, canon told me their colour is better than nikon leh.

any mummies keen on the contactless thermometer?
There was a BP going on...but her price is much higher. I posted to ask her why is her price higher when the supplier have a email promo at $99 each if you get 2. She say the promo end liao..think she is earning la. Cos i wrote to supplier and was told that its still on..Anyway, i am getting for myself and colleague, so if you wan, just let me know before monday. Its $99 each, usual price $150.

if you need info on this, check out: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2822740.html?1251643186

prosper
u r wkend parent huh... my hb wans tat too but my mum cannot take care for the night coz she need to rest... miss kayle hor...
i already miss my boi when i'm in office... kekeke

lenny
yup... see u on sun huh...
be there 10 mins early k? take grp photo b4 class start...^_^

lenny, oh ya hor. so envy kris they all can organise breakfast in north and east area so tot of organise one at west too. haha

prosper, where u thinking of gg for bfast? i don't know if have the etummy for bfast or not cause tmr night gg for kuishinbo buffet haha celebrate FIL bday. i miss kayle though!

Cindy!,

I am a kuishinbo fan.. i even emailed the restaurant manager at suntec to make sure they have the soup that i want for steamboat before i go.. hahah

<font color="0000ff">lenny, wintertime, annt, idlecat, lizy, kat, jassy, bbstarlet, moomooland, reverie &amp; cheekygal

REMINDER!!!

See u all at the entrance 10 mins b4 class start hor ^_^

Kindermusik Trial Class @ Tanglin Mall

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am
1. Lenny Susanty (paid)
2. Sunshinebaby (paid)
3. wintertime (paid)
4. Annt (paid)
5. Idlecat(paid)
6. Lizy (paid)
7. Kat (paid)
8. Jassy (paid)