(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

yar man ... it is already raining over at my office here ... COLD

hmmm got to think of Plan B ... which is like no plan yet hahahahaha ... well hopefully the rain stops soon cos we planning to go to marrage at around 4pm =p

vernice80,

Me me! I am very happy with my work and love my job, especially the KO on time most of the days part!!! Only dont like the pay... but I feel that $$ is not important now that there is bb. Cant have everything...
happy.gif
Should be feeling blessed that I have a very good work-family balance.

asura, ya i agree with u. salary to me is not that important. Important is not to be too stress in work and have a happy family.

hi can i check wif u mummies who already had yr first menses n who r still tbf.. any systoms b4 menses come??? cos i keep having cramps lately.. dunno isit menses coming??? i am still tbf leh...

Asura
The max. class size is 8.

InspireBaby Aqua

http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspirebabydetails.asp?no=105

1) There is no major difference between 6-10; 7-15 months classes, just that some activities in 7-15 months might be more active due to the toddler age.

2) We can form a class with min. of 4-6 babies & moms pairs. The group class rate is $250 for 10 sessions and 30 minutes per session.

3) If there is a bad weather, there will be no classes, and classes would be postponed for a week. In conclusion, that class is not being counted. If you are interested to sign up the package, you are entitled to 2 make up classes.

4) Yes, you can arrange a trial class at a rate of $30 per mom and baby and we need a minimum of 4-6 moms and babies to do so too.

1. jaszho (only saturdays)
2. missycandy (prefer saturdays)
3. Seabreeze (prefer saturdays)
4. lizy (prefer saturdays)
5. p3pp3r
6. sunshinebaby
7. asura (only saturdays)

Mummies
Pls let me knw:
1) Where would you prefer? (seabreeze plc at bishan?)
2) Want to try trial class first?
3) Preferred date (17/24 Oct)
4) Preferred timing (11.30am/4pm)

Princess in Dreamland,

I am still breastfeeding and had my menses when Bree is 4 mths old.. i kinda know its coming cos i am ovulating.. had discharge in the likes of "egg white" a few days before my menses came.. plus i normally get heaty and my body temperature went up.

wintertime
advance welcome to sahm club.. hehehe :p

princess
i got my firsty menses while still tbf liao.. piror to it got alot of white discharge.. i dun have cramps while menses not even before preggie so i wun know for ur case, most likely if before preggie ur symptoms for menses is as of now, then i think ur menses shld be coming liao.. oya.. therez a drop in milk supply as well.. heee..

jasmin
maybe drop me out first coz seabreeze plc is still too far for me.. hehehe.. will wait for jojo instead, coz she may wanna open up her plc after she move to her new plc n is so near to me.. hehehehe.. thks so much for keeping mi in list..
happy.gif

mummies who bought LG or Parklon playmats,

are these playmats a good investment? i am now in a dilemma whether to buy or not.

reason being that its not cheap and if Brianne does not like it.. it becomes a white elephant like the rest of her toys that we spent on and failed to keep her entertained. in addition of adding to bulk at home.

Bree has learned to flip but she cries for help once she is on her tummy when we placed her on the normal playmat that we bought from toys R' Us.

but if she on our bed and she flipped on her tummy.. she kinda enjoy it. our bed is full memory foam which is so much softer. its difficult for her to lift her head. kinda worried that she won't want to lift up her head long enough for her next stage..
sad.gif

InspireBaby Aqua

http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspirebabydetails.asp?no=105

1) There is no major difference between 6-10; 7-15 months classes, just that some activities in 7-15 months might be more active due to the toddler age.

2) We can form a class with min. of 4-6 babies & moms pairs. The group class rate is $250 for 10 sessions and 30 minutes per session.

3) If there is a bad weather, there will be no classes, and classes would be postponed for a week. In conclusion, that class is not being counted. If you are interested to sign up the package, you are entitled to 2 make up classes.

4) Yes, you can arrange a trial class at a rate of $30 per mom and baby and we need a minimum of 4-6 moms and babies to do so too.

1. jaszho (only saturdays)
2. missycandy (prefer saturdays)
3. Seabreeze (prefer saturdays)
4. lizy (prefer saturdays)
5. sunshinebaby
6. asura (only saturdays)

Mummies
Pls let me knw:
1) Where would you prefer? (seabreeze plc at bishan?)
2) Want to try trial class first?
3) Preferred date (17/24 Oct)
4) Preferred timing (11.30am/4pm)

jojo & p3pp3r
gd if we can organise swimming session for our baby!hehe. recently i had just bought a neck float and swimming diaper (reusable) for Janelle. It's time for the stuffs to "show face" liao.haha

Ivy
Happy Birthday to you!

p3pp3r
Sure, hope the east side mummies can form a class too.

sunshine
Thanks for the new list. What's your preference?

sharlin
Where do you get the reusable swimming diaper? Is it one size fit all?

bbstarlet
yup... there's 2 trial on 19 sep n 26 sep
i saw yr name on 26 sep list...
let me go dig it out...

bbstarlet
here's the list...
sportyger will revert on the payment later...

Gymboree 19th Sept 12pm

1. sportyger - stick to 19 sept
2. sunshinebaby - stick to 19 Sep
3. prosper - stick to 19 sep
4. minnie24 - stick to 19 sep
5. missycandy - stick to 19 sep
6. blurjen - stick to 19 sep
7. babe kazooie - stick to 19 sep
8. keron & Jeris - stick to 19sep
9. pinksorbet - stick to 19sep
10. Idlecat - stick to 19 sep
11. Jtho - stick to 19 sep
12. Queenie - stick to 19sep

26 Sep 09

1. Asura
2. Jojo
3. Seabreeze
4. wintertime
5. jaszho
6. Babystarlet
7. blurgal
8. cindy
9. yiyi123
10. ST

jasmin
ya lo.. hope so.. but is waiting for jo to move.. wahahahahaha.. she is still in the midst of moving le.. :p

wintertime
hahaaha.. do freelance la.. most sahm mommies here does tat too ma.. earn a little but still can spend time with our LOs..
happy.gif

26 Sep 09

1. Asura
2. Jojo
3. Seabreeze
4. wintertime
5. jaszho
6. Babystarlet
7. blurgal
8. cindy
9. yiyi123
10. ST
11. mangogal
12. fatfish

sinmey,
it is not by percentage. There is a staff price list for the lens. U can let me know the model then i check the price for u.
happy.gif
Not sure which lens is good for protriat cos i am still new to DSLR
happy.gif

Lenny,
I strongly recommend u to buy the playmat, it is v good for bb to play. My bb love her mat! but i recommend u buy a thicker one, maybe 15mm to 18 mm. I got both parklon n LG, i think both r good just that LG's color n texture is better

lenny, personally i find the playmat very super useful for my 3 gals. we can place them there to 'roam' about. my youngest girl loves to flip all over the place and the parklon mat helps to cushion her head from painful knocks.

Vernice.. i'm quite happy about my job even though it's not a bed of roses. there are many times i wan to be SAHM but I count my blessings and tell myself to hang on.

how abt the pilate class?

i fell since last wed. and still on the way of recovering.. i have been feeling giddy n nausea and menses not here yet. i wonder m i preggy again... cos i recalled my symptoms when i had this bb... i feel giddy n nausea for 1-2weeks. i saw doc but din recover and when i met up with my ger frds and told them that and they suggested i m preg kit instead of giddy pill. viola and i got preg and i knew it when i was 3 weeks preg so i guess the GP din diagnoise it then...
m worried.. later going to buy preg kit..

guys,
a quick one. was someone searching for bellamy's and earth's best bb foods? saw lots selling at pansir panjang village's cold storage.

Hi

I just called Inspiremum. Spoke to Jasmine. Trial is at S$35 each for an hour session. If we can get more pple i will try and neg with her on the trial fee.

You may check out http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspiremumdetails.asp?no=7 .

I am looking at East Coast HQ, weekday aftn class. I will also organise for those working mums who are interested so we can get a better deal. After we collate the list, i will approach them again. I am looking at 20 sessions for better deal if we are keen after the trial.

East coast HQ, weekday after lunch (for those who are sahm?)
1. Reverie_island

East coast HQ, weekend (for those who are ftwm) (pls indicate mrng / aftn session)

reverie_island
u staying in the east? wanna pm mi ur hp no or email so to update u on east side gathering if there is n there's one coming up on 21st sep..
happy.gif

for the inspiremum, u wanna wait for jojo? she is moving in soon to her new place, n we thought it would be nice to swim at private premises..
happy.gif

hi p3pp3r
i will pm u. thx for keeping me in the loop. i am a sahm... last day of work is coming tue!!!

swim... thx.. sorry i dont know how to swim.. haha. but i also looking at aqua yoga.. for pple like me, non swimmer... the above i organise is post natal pilate.

I forgot, you guys interested in the post natal pilate or the mum and baby pilate... hmm.

reverie
welcome to sahm club.. hehehe.. oic.. it thought it for the swim one.. hahaha..

prosper
babe! u r really fast ar.. so u bought the canon 500D la?

Cleared my last day of extended maternity leave today....there goes my four day work week..but luckily I still have 6 days of child care leave and about 27 days of annual leave..

Actually have been wanting to change a new environment and also because of pay. Public sector just don't pay well. I know some mummies here don't mind pay but with a little one now, I feel the pressure to earn more so that I can give him the best in future...

jasmin
i got it frm momnbebe online shop. the size is depending on the weight of e baby. if u dnt wan to buy online, u can go to the seller home n have a look. I bought my neck float and swim diaper frm her. not bad. can try.

hi everyone
anyone knows where to get play yard?
thanks
my girl kept crawling off the playmat..and today she knocked her head when she rolled over to her back.

<font color="119911">prosper,
come ang mo kio for bfast tis sun. take AYE den CTE, veri fast de.

Ivy,
Hapi bdae, stay pretty and hapi!

vernice,
keke, mac queen. i juz have mega big mac yest.</font>

victoria - go check out the BP thread.. the coordination folder.. they r selling Haenim play yard.. i bought mine from them.. if u wan let me knw.. cn help u get a bit of discount... pm me k? hee...

photoshoot - im getting my bro to do it for me... jus that no time at the moment..... heh.. plus he's wrking as well... sigh... wana capture her baby face before it changes again... wil be going to sembawang park ba.. hee hee...

im stil at my clinic... sigh... tonight is goin to be a late night... dripping pt now... later have to go sgh to drop off blds... then go see pt at 1030pm at jurong...
sad.gif

areya,

I dont like coconut milk... love young coconut.. lol... the 2 are differnet things to me..
happy.gif

I also felt quite good going back to work.. tot that it was a nice mental break... though physically tough break.. lol

Baby Starlet,

The gymboree list for 26 Sep is below. Please PM sportyger ur details for consolidation. Thanks!

26 Sep 09

1. Asura
2. Jojo
3. Seabreeze
4. wintertime
5. jaszho
6. Babystarlet
7. blurgal
8. cindy
9. yiyi123
10. ST
11. mangogal
12. fatfish

reverie, u mentioned not feeling well n scared of...so how? Everything's ok?

for e jumperoo/exersaucer/walker, my boi's chiropractor advised against long periods of use cos of undue pressure upon e spine...even if bb can sit up...

to add on seabreeze comment abt crawling...read on e Internet tat when bb progresses thru all stages, flipping-> crawling-> standing-> walking...it helps him in e speech devt...
happy.gif

one year old bash...2010 Feb-Mar? SSooo fast yar? Very effc momz we hav!

donroxx, p3pp3r
I think as my BB getting heavier to carry (8+kg) that triggers my wrist pain back.

blurjen,
I've Heinz apple &amp; prune juice too! how much did you give yr BB in order to resolve constipation? I give BB 1 jar of prune puree already but she still can't poo poo... she tried so hard to push her stool until her face red red... sweat until whole head wet wet... poo still stuck inside. So ke lian... I think tomorrow shall bring her see PD.

tuskwollie
forgot to buy the preg kit just now.. still giddy spell leh... thx for your concern. if tmr possible i will get the kit to test.

Dear all, if i receive no response from you guys, i will go ahead myself.

You may check out http://www.inspiremumbaby.com/inspiremumdetails.asp?no=7 for the post natal pilate.

I am looking at East Coast HQ, weekday aftn class. I will also organise for those working mums who are interested so we can get a better deal. After we collate the list, i will approach them again. I am looking at 20 sessions for better deal if we are keen after the trial.

East coast HQ, weekday after lunch (for those who are sahm?)
1. Reverie_island

East coast HQ, weekend (for those who are ftwm) (pls indicate mrng / aftn session)

my bb poo once every 3-4 days... usually is about poo x 5. i used this kind of gauging since she is born. i jot down her drinks, poo from the day she is delivered.

Back