no no don't order from the website. more expensive. Carrier itself already $220, belt another don;t know how much.
PM me. This one is $200 for carrier only. Then add connecta belt (pikkolo belt oss from supplier) $25. Optional item lah. Can use without also, but recommended for toddlers. If order more than 1 she gives 5% discount
misscandy, I think should be the same heeee but she gives me this lobang because I have been corresponding with her for a while i..e not a new enquiry. She no longer can do BP liao. Think kanna complained by a retailer.
PM me. This one is $200 for carrier only. Then add connecta belt (pikkolo belt oss from supplier) $25. Optional item lah. Can use without also, but recommended for toddlers. If order more than 1 she gives 5% discount
misscandy, I think should be the same heeee but she gives me this lobang because I have been corresponding with her for a while i..e not a new enquiry. She no longer can do BP liao. Think kanna complained by a retailer.