(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Jtho
Huhh....you still can continue? Haiz.....i am worse, totally stop for more than a week already. This time round i am more upset than first time is becauser, when i pregnant i had told myself must continue to do bf as long as possible. Now i cannot do it so very upset and had not really getting over with it.
sad.gif
 


jtho,
thanks for the info. i bought too many already. hehe

mommies, jtho said can self collect tomorrow from the first bp.

lipstar, sung,
you are welcome
happy.gif


kome, jtho, mummy bean,
to your munchkin, you are still the greatest! so don't put yourself down yah? during our mothers' generation, most mommies gave FM too, and we all turned out fine.

misscandy,
tsk tsk tsk ... spend more money again ah haha

prosper, check email re car pool.
 
<font color="119911">sung,
i need to pump at 8am, so will wake up ard dat time, after which will need to find food liaoz, so my bfast is either BK, mac or ikea, veri boring de.

alfafa,
cant wait to c all the burping methods.

WTS: i have $30 robinson vouchers n $610 taka vouchers, lettin go at 10% cheaper, PM me if interested n i will bring tmr.</font>
 
hi mummies..can i check with u all if manaage to lose e weight gained durin preg? i put on bout 20kg durin preg..but still am super fat at my thigh area..i duno wat to do wif tat. am so depressed leh..
sad.gif

and also, does our hip expand after natural delivery? cos i cant fit into any of my hipster bottoms leh.........!!
 
st
Wahaha.....i am an impulse buyer. Saw it quite cute, so just brought it. :p Later part before collecting it, already regret but payment already made lor.
 
Becoming a mum makes women smarter, feel better and look more radiant!
- well, this is according to the Mind Your Body supplement in today's ST .. at least this was what they found when they tested rats haha
happy.gif
I certainly hope that its true!
 
Kome
i very stubborn one... now i only left with 1.5 weeks before we fly to France, and i still want to try to re-stimulate the milk flow before our departure, die die also want to try. i'll probably continue to latch, but pump lesser while i'm in France.

alfafa
thanks, and i know i'm the best mother to Baby Oli (as thick-skin as u liao.. hehehe)

missycandy
i realise most of us in this thread eyes no good... see everything also buy... i guess it's bcos of all the bad influence in this thread... hahaha
 
Ann
i dun feel smarter leh... i'm like easily tempted to buy things for baby, then regret later... last time not like that one
sad.gif

i also dun feel radiant cos so tired everyday
but i do feel better as a person and proud of my achievement... kekeke
 
<font color="119911">bluebell,
yup i love ikea, its so spacious. i oso like the new Mcdonald at sengkang swimming complex, veri cosy. guess we can ask the east side mummies for bfast or lunch at ikea.</font>
 
ya a lot of badddddddddddddddddddddd influence... bluebell if u interested, do pm me =P its not expensive! so its worth buying.. in fact i thought of buying both and she was tryin to psycho me as well.. but i put my foot down la.. wahahah if not hubby will strangle me.. if he sees it later he is going kpkb le... boooo.... its cheaper than balboa... well for lack of cloth i guess it has to be.. AHAHAHAHAH!!!

Pei - can buy frm guardian! i saw it selling at guardian yesterday.. but i bought mine frm PD.. hehehehe
 
mummybean - i call Kirsten a lot of names... LOL!!! milk monster. crankie monster. cnt recall liao... ahahaha.. latest is manchangkueh becos she really man chang these few days leh...
 
oh ya. the sling's brand is BabyRock. its frm australia. usual price is 100+. but the seller is selling less than half the price. hurhurhur. the best part is, instead of the rings like balboa &amp; mim sling, its a buckle. and its cushioned. so you dun feel it at all! =)
 
Ann,jtho,

Ya lor.. I also dun feel smarter. In fact, I feel cut off from the world.. sometimes I miss work! haha.. I also feel proud tt I gave birth to such a handsome boy.. haha.. super thick skin!
 
stuffy nose:

My boy also has stuffy nose and I posted earlier on abt it.. His condition has improved with the saline spray n aspirator but he cant sleep in the aircon room.. saline spray can be bought from clinics or pharmacies
 
hair loss/drop - is anyone experiencing this? mine is dropping like nobody's business!!! the room &amp; toilet all my hair... omg!!! am i balding?????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Kris
Ya, I love IKEA too but only for bf. Very crowded on weekends tho. Now on ML if I can get the car I go on weekdays with helper and bb. Somemore free parking...hee

Mac at SengKang, haven tried yet but parking's a problem when I bring my boy for swimming.

Missycandy, the sling sounds good. Will PM you for the price. Need to think thru cos I have 3 slings and 2 carriers liao but I like that it's airy
happy.gif
 
missycandy
it was on TV these few weekd, if i am not wrong it's somewhere end of this month but i forget to write down the link
 
prosper - wahahahahahaha!!! her pudgy chubby manchang face? lol

st - ok i go search mediacorp see have or not. heee

bluebell - do let me knw if u keen. so i cn tell the lady to reserve for u. =P
 
st,
haha.. ya the bag looks gd.
my #1 is on enfa.

hmm, pump outside with a manual pump, this is what i hv been doing, using a avent manual pump.

my 1st outside pump is fullerton toilet. hahah
then in car, in nursing room, anywhere as long as its clean.
 
ann - saw u looking for baby monitor... I have 1 bought from kiddy (brand: farlin) Pay 299 willing to let go at 200 as I only open n use it once. But no good reception as my house is too big liao. Can PM me if u interested. I think still have warrenty...
 
Oh...hoho...this thread is dangerous....more slings....urgh....*eyes roll, saliva drooling, head spinning, fingers itching* so missycandy, where to buy from? heheheee

wah, i want to share my story at NTUC AMK Hub this afternoon:

Went shopping w baby Keenan &amp; my mum, thought we'll grab a trolley so i pulled out a dollar coin and headed for the trolleys. A man was pushing his trolley back, being lazy, i just offered him the coin and took his trolley, saving my energy to struggle one out from the trolley line. After an hour of happy shopping at the cashier, i glanced down to claim my dollar and it looked silver, not gold. I blinked, looked again and realised it was a 20cent coin....
 
eh 1st come 1st serve. its frm a mummy frm the feb thread. its preloved. its frm australia. babyrock. cn do a search on it. but only left 1 and 2 ppl pm me le. hahah
 
talking about nursing bras...I just back from MIM. the bras are not as cheap as BP. the padded non-wired ones are selling at $32 and I bought 2 for $60. got the halter-neck one as well at $38 and a padded tube bra at $15.80. Now gg to check out the BP.
 
starflower - waa.... lousy ah pek...! that time i also took the trolley from one caucasian lady... but she told me its 20cents she put in and dont need to pay her... =P
 
alfafa, what flash card link? can post here again? I've not been following the thread too closely. On and off come in only.

terrible headache now...probably too hot outside since I just came back. got to ren...cannot take painkiller.

those wearing tube bras, does the bra cup insert have sizes? Where to buy the inserts?

Alfafa, when u wear tube bras, do you slip in the breastpad? I got to wear breastpad else leaking when latch on one side.
 
kome,
shld not be a pbm to switch to wide neck.
i oso just switch my boy.

u bot the momobaby bottles? i love it! no leakage n er ni, can c bubbles too. my boy burp fast too.

oh they started the milktray, i oso considering to buy ot not.
 
hoho03
can know why u switch to wide neck??

me bought the milktray from them already. and it's on the way to delivery
 
prosper: I see that you also ordered the bras from the bp. Tomorrow, we go and collect together cos I am not sure how far her place is from sassybaby's place. I don't have sassybaby's address yet.
 
st,
lol.. cos i wan their x-cut teat.. keke
no need to go by stages n change.

oo they started their milk tray bp? i will consider after i finish my milk bag.

btw, can we freeze ebm in bottles?
 



Back
Top