(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

Alfafa and sagging breasts... my breasts are sagging too. very very sad. i think the only person excited abt these sagging boobs is my boy
sad.gif

re the survey.. only left slots for friso gold 3, nanpro, progress or promil.

thanks lizy, alfafa, pigpig and donroxx..bring him to see doc last night..his temperature shot up to 39.2 degree and midnight is worse..

i ask de doc is it bcos of teething but he said not related wor..

really hopes he will get well asap..as he looks so tired n me tired too..heartache..

Wintertime, so far still got space for the hillview bash. I added ur name to you. Please transfer $$ to prosper's bank account as indicated by 27 Mar to confirm your slot.

Our Babies 1 Year Old Birthday Bash

Date - 3rd April 2010
Venue - Glendale Park Condo @ Hillview
Time - 12pm to 3pm
The clubhouse is confirmed. We are going to order cake and buffet lunch. Each pax $15 ok? Those who agreed and confirm in the list, kindly make payment to POSB SAV 205-03736-5 and PM me (prosper) details ok - for those who knw that they would be going, pls tt the money automatically thanKs

We will order a big #1 birthday cake! woo hoo!

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb & kayle
2. daphnecrosailo & ugin ( paid $15 )
3. starflower & keenan (paid $15)
4. jtho & oli (paid $15)
5. asura & charlene (paid $15)
6. missycandy & kirsten (paid $15)
7. cindy, hb, travis & trishelle (paid $30 via UOB)
8. lizy, hb & vera (paid $30 POSB)
9. sunshinebaby, hb & bryan (Paid $30)
10. babe kazooie, hb & bb shayna (paid $30)
11. mangogal, hb and bb caroline (paid $30)
12. piggysg, hb & bb ryker (paid S$ 15, hb kiv)
13. P.seed & baby A (paid $15 )
14. alfafa and baby Grace (paid DBS $15)
15. lemon_tea & bb Mik (paid $15 )
16. fatfish & bb Cadence (paid $15 POSB)
17. jacqueline, hb and bb Jovan (Paid $30)
18. babydreams & bb Dylan (paid $15)
19. Strawberrys79 & bb Hong Yi (paid $15)
20. Jo_mickey & bb Eddrick (paid $15)
21. Kris & Kerryn
22. p3pp3r & Ziv
23. sinmey & Moiiesha
24. Janbebe & bb Jayden
25. cfchangdee, hb, philson & philston (will tt to u tonight)
26. lingmama, hb(tbc) & destinee
27. meebaby, hb & bb Chyng Shiuan
28. donroxx, hb(tbc) & bb Lucas
29. Wintertime, hb & bb Wilbur

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene & hb & bb Charlene
3. Pigpig & hb + BB Shermaine
4. Keron&jeris & hb & Kayla
5. minnie24, hb & andrique
6. kome & mother + Aven + Anver

jo
hope yr boi faster recover... rem to give him medic on time... how's his appetite?

lenny
u oso on holiday huh? ^_^

wintertime
tink still can join as the dateline given by prosper is tmr... i oso tot of bringing bryan to HK/Macau for holiday but my hb said wait till he's older =(

Sunshinebaby,

Deadline by prosper is 26 Mar. I was just thinking of a short trip to macau with my PIL. Jetstar got offer. maybe just 3D2N.. travel bug itching again... hahaha... need to discuss with my hb tonite whether he can take one or 2 days leave or not.

I was thinking where to go with bb...for a trip before trying for bb no.2. How much did you all paid for airfare to HK and which hotel did you stay at? You all went free and easy or by tour? Disneyland HK sounds like fun leh.

Wintertime,

No prob. Actually prosper's account number is indicated in the post:
"POSB SAV 205-03736-5 and PM me (prosper) details ok"

happy.gif

Last Sunday celebrated my gal 1st birthday with family only at a Chinese restaurant at Taka. Brought a Prima Deli cake (with Strawberry Shortcake design) there and my gal was laughing and clapping her hands during cake cutting. She seem to know it was her big day! Although I brought along her porridge, we fed her a little bit of all the table food since it's her birthday celebration so she should have a taste of the food. HaHa... at 1, she weigh 9.6kg height 72cm, 6 teeth so far, can walk a few steps, call me "Ma Ma" only when crying for me to carry her.

Hi mummies, which Stage 3 formula milk will you be giving to your tot? considering GainIQ, is it good?

Will be flying off for a short trip with hubby to see sakura but not bringing baby along as we think she is too young to appreciate the trip; the place might be too cold for baby, not pram friendly, not convenient to cook porridge, no bathtub to bath, etc. hmm... sound like excuses? Haiz... still feeling bad for leaving her behind... but surely will bring her along once she can walk on her own and eat outside food.

Hi Lizy,
RE leak after weaving, just to share my case, I had stopped BF for ~6mth already but till now I can still squeeze out some BM. That make me angry as I stopped BF due to low supply but now still have some BM!!! that make me guilty for lack of perseverance in BFing. I've asked doctor before and she said it is normal that some ppl can still have some BM after years!

BTW, I have photo our babies took together at Gymboree. PM me your email address if you want.

Seabreeze, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

asura
i blur again... tot the cutoff date is tmr... hahaha
i'm planning to go w my family as well... still persuading my hb, hope he'll agree... =p

Hi Prosper, my hb confirm coming. I've just transfer S$15 to your A/C today thru POSB ATM, reference : 3154.

Our Babies 1 Year Old Birthday Bash

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm
The clubhouse is confirmed. We are going to order cake and buffet lunch. Each pax $15 ok? Those who agreed and confirm in the list, kindly make payment to POSB SAV 205-03736-5 and PM me (prosper) details ok - for those who knw that they would be going, pls tt the money automatically thanKs

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb & kayle
2. daphnecrosailo & ugin ( paid $15 )
3. starflower & keenan (paid $15)
4. jtho & oli (paid $15)
5. asura & charlene (paid $15)
6. missycandy & kirsten (paid $15)
7. cindy, hb, travis & trishelle (paid $30 via UOB)
8. lizy, hb & vera (paid $30 POSB)
9. sunshinebaby, hb & bryan (Paid $30)
10. babe kazooie, hb & bb shayna (paid $30)
12. piggysg, hb & bb ryker (paid S$ 15, hb - cfm, paid S$ 15)
13. P.seed & baby A (paid $15 )
15. lemon_tea & bb Mik (paid $15 )
16. fatfish & bb Cadence (paid $15 POSB)
18. babydreams & bb Dylan (paid $15)
19. Strawberrys79 & bb Hong Yi (paid $15)
20. Jo_mickey & bb Eddrick (paid $15)
21. Kris & Kerryn
22. p3pp3r & Ziv
23. sinmey & Moiiesha
24. Janbebe & bb Jayden
25. cfchangdee, hb, philson & philston (will tt to u tonight)
26. lingmama, hb(tbc) & destinee
27. meebaby, hb & bb Chyng Shiuan
28. donroxx, hb(tbc) & bb Lucas
29. Wintertime, hb & bb Wilbur

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene & hb & bb Charlene
3. Pigpig & hb + BB Shermaine
4. Keron&jeris & hb & Kayla
5. minnie24, hb & andrique
6. kome & mother + Aven + Anver

Hi Jo, how's ur bb now? Feeling better ? wat did the PD say ? Ryker once also had fever 39.1 for 2 nights, daytime it drops to 38.5. PD say is airbone virus. Now worries, he will recover fast.

*sob* hi mummies, i wont be able to join you all for the one year old bash as i just realised i'll be working on that sat.

hope you all enjoy yourselves and i hope to join in for activities next time.

Thanks a lot, Idlecat!! I PM you already.
happy.gif

Re: Travel
I also want to travel but definitely not for business. :p I want Holiday! Holiday! Holiday!

Wintertime, read your post abt HK trip. So tempted to go there too... :p

<font color="ff0000">update the list here</font>

Our Babies 1 Year Old Birthday Bash (Closing date 27 Mar)

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb &amp; kayle
2. daphnecrosailo &amp; ugin ( paid $15 )
3. starflower &amp; keenan (paid $15)
4. jtho &amp; oli (paid $15)
5. asura &amp; charlene (paid $15)
6. missycandy &amp; kirsten (paid $15)
7. cindy, hb, travis &amp; trishelle (paid $30 via UOB)
8. lizy, hb &amp; vera (paid $30 POSB)
9. sunshinebaby, hb &amp; bryan (Paid $30)
10. babe kazooie, hb &amp; bb shayna (paid $30)
12. piggysg, hb &amp; bb ryker (paid S$30)
13. P.seed &amp; baby A (paid $15 )
15. lemon_tea &amp; bb Mik (paid $15 )
16. fatfish &amp; bb Cadence (paid $15 POSB)
18. babydreams &amp; bb Dylan (paid $15)
19. Jo_mickey &amp; bb Eddrick (paid $15)
20. donroxx, hb(tbc) &amp; bb Lucas (paid $15)
21. Wintertime, hb &amp; bb Wilbur (paid $15)
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv
24. sinmey &amp; Moiiesha
25. Janbebe &amp; bb Jayden
26. cfchangdee, hb, philson &amp; philston (will tt to u tonight)
27. lingmama, hb(tbc) &amp; destinee
28. meebaby, hb &amp; bb Chyng Shiuan

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene &amp; hb &amp; bb Charlene
3. Pigpig &amp; hb + BB Shermaine
4. Keron&amp;jeris &amp; hb &amp; Kayla
5. minnie24, hb &amp; andrique
6. kome &amp; mother + Aven + Anver

donroxx
yr boi dun like porridge?

lenny
dun tink my boi weight will be 3 times of his birth weight by end of this mth...

update the list here

Our Babies 1 Year Old Birthday Bash (Closing date 27 Mar)

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb &amp; kayle
2. daphnecrosailo &amp; ugin ( paid $15 )
3. starflower &amp; keenan (paid $15)
4. jtho &amp; oli (paid $15)
5. asura &amp; charlene (paid $15)
6. missycandy &amp; kirsten (paid $15)
7. cindy, hb, travis &amp; trishelle (paid $30 via UOB)
8. lizy, hb &amp; vera (paid $30 POSB)
9. sunshinebaby, hb &amp; bryan (Paid $30)
10. babe kazooie, hb &amp; bb shayna (paid $30)
12. piggysg, hb &amp; bb ryker (paid S$30)
13. P.seed &amp; baby A (paid $15 )
15. lemon_tea &amp; bb Mik (paid $15 )
16. fatfish &amp; bb Cadence (paid $15 POSB)
18. babydreams &amp; bb Dylan (paid $15)
19. Jo_mickey &amp; bb Eddrick (paid $15)
20. donroxx, hb(tbc) &amp; bb Lucas (paid $15)
21. Wintertime, hb &amp; bb Wilbur (paid $15)
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv
24. sinmey &amp; Moiiesha
25. Janbebe &amp; bb Jayden
26. cfchangdee, hb, philson &amp; philston (will tt to u tonight)
27. lingmama, hb(tbc) &amp; destinee
28. meebaby, hb &amp; bb Chyng Shiuan (paid $30)

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene &amp; hb &amp; bb Charlene
3. Pigpig &amp; hb + BB Shermaine
4. Keron&amp;jeris &amp; hb &amp; Kayla
5. minnie24, hb &amp; andrique
6. kome &amp; mother + Aven + Anver

Donroxx..

Yep.. i second to you.. My baby girl is still very excited when she sees my boobs.. It means "Milk" hahah

i was joking to my hubby the other day.. i am reserving my boobs for Bree cos she is showing me that she appreciates them more than he does..muahahaha..

he shakes his head and says i am nuts...muahaha

Wintertime and mommies..

yep went to HKG to have an earlier celebration of Bree's birthday. Her daddy is traveling out to work on her actual day plus having to attend a course this round in SG..

I am grateful that we had 2 good days at Disneyland.. great weather a bit of sunshine and cool breeze throughout our stay at Disney Hollywood hotel.

we booked a promotion package that comes with 2-day Disneyland park.. We were provided a baby tub, a chair for me to sit and bathe her, avent bottle sterilizer, daily towel toys for bree, Birthday card and a birthday cake made from towel for Bree to keep. Bree likes the mickey and minnie wall deco in our room and the colourful carpets that leads to the hotel rooms..

She is frightened of Goofy despite wanting to go closer.

Bree is happy and excited at the park.. managed to let her get on 5 rides: Dumbo the flying elephant, Cinderella Carousel, River cruise, The adventures of Winnie the pooh and the boat ride into the small world and watch the Golden Mickeys awards plus the parade etc...

She did get to 3 fireworks for 3 nights, twice from our room and once at the park. she points to every spark and goes.. ah... ah.. ah... hehehe

Tried to fit more in but didn't managed to do it.. like the lion king show etc.. cos she had too much stimulation and fell asleep a lot..

not much of a kick for us adults but for babies their age... its good enough..

After our stay at Disneyland.. we moved off to stay at Jordan, a station away from Tsim Tsa Tsui.
we did went to Victoria peak but not able to see much as it was drizzled and foggy..hmm.. had fun at the Madame Trussard wax museum though..

after that.. weather change was drastic.. raining whole day and cold for Bree.. we end up hanging around our hotel premises

as for the harbour lights show.. hmm.. not really as fantastic as i expected. not really worth braving the cold weather and the rain for it. Bree was looking at making funny faces at us more than looking at the lights.. she is more excited about the fireworks in Disney though

Lenny, Caroline is currently taking HappyBellies cereal,ya I switched to this after Ballamy cos it has DHA and probiotics
Wah glad u and ur family hv a good trip in HK! Do upload some pics in FB
happy.gif

Happy Bellies
i've bought this last year(also becos of the DHA and probiotics) but bb doesn't really like it cos it's abit sweet leh so we had to mix EB cereal with happy bellies kekek..

mangogal,

will try to upload pics after i settled down.. still trying to unpack and trying to find a place for Bree's loot from the trip. kekeke...

sunshine.. my boy dun like anything that is served on a spoon. he would eat things he can pick up - peas, corn, carrot, veggie stalks, bread, grains of rice, mini meat balls, chicken, fruits, gerber puffs and of cos tissue paper. my dad says he had bad experience with spoon but i dun know what or where he had a bad experience. told pd i already give up trying to feed him.

lenny.. haha told my hubby the same thing! and he had the same reaction too! haha. my boy also not growing fatter, but at least he is growing taller. still very sad to see him reject food everyday

Donroxx,

Try chopsticks/fork? He's taking propewr solids, so no reason to just give him rice and pasta ie dun need spoon to scoop up and eat type of food. Might be worth finding out fr ppl who spoon fed him before how they did it and how he behaved/reacted.

hey, tot of going to sign up Gymboree play and learn. SOrry, i know this was a hot topic before but i have lost thread. Kindly update if it is worth signing up.

mummies,
help help...
lil z is rejecting his FM. He was okie with similac (old formula) last week but reject the new verison when we gave him...sad..
but all the stores now are selling the new version.
Anyone have the old version to sell me?

Hi..mangogal / ST,

May i know where to get this happy bellies cereal? Used to feed HY nestle, but tot of trying something different. He actually prefer to eat home cooked porriage now..but i was thinking of feeding him cereal in the morning cos he usually dun want to drink any milk.

lenny
u've tried all 3 diff types for bree huh? she likes it? where to get it? wanna get the brown rice to let bryan try, hope he'll like it...

u enjoying yr HK holiday esp Bree!!! i oso plan to bring bryan there too but hb said he's still young n somemore he still dun know how to walk... =(

missy
got sale huh? update more lei...

Back