(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

lizy, i plan to get preggie this yr and deliver next yr..so should be born in the year of rabbit right? hehe..thanks for your wishes and hope i really got a girl girl..hehe..

will check with hubby too. vent meet most of e mummies yet!

Count me in !

Our Babies 1 Year Old Birthday Bash

Date - 3rd April 2010
Venue - Glendale Park Condo @ Hillview
Time - 12pm to 3pm

We will order a big #1 birthday cake! woo hoo!

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb & kayle
2. daphnecrosailo & ugin
3. starflower, hb & keenan
4. jtho, hb & oli
5. asura, hb & charlene
6. missycandy, hb & kirsten
7. cindy, hb, travis & trishelle
8. cfchangdee, hb, philson & philston
9. lizy, hb & vera
10. lingmama, hb(tbc) & destinee
11. sunshinebaby, hb & bryan
12. babe kazooie, hb & bb shayna
13. minnie24, hb & andrique
14. mangogal, hb and bb caroline
15. piggysg, hb & bb ryker
16. P.seed & baby A
17. alfafa and baby Grace
18. lemon_tea & bb Mik
19. meebaby, hb & bb Chyng Shiuan
20. fatfish & bb Cadence

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene & hb & bb Charlene
3. Pigpig & hb + BB Shermaine.

yiyi
ya see when got eastside gathering, wanna see ur big tummy! haha and ur boi boi too

will check with hubby too. vent meet most of e mummies yet!

Count me in !

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb & kayle
2. daphnecrosailo & ugin
3. starflower, hb & keenan
4. jtho, hb & oli
5. asura, hb & charlene
6. missycandy, hb & kirsten
7. cindy, hb, travis & trishelle
8. cfchangdee, hb, philson & philston
9. lizy, hb & vera
10. lingmama, hb(tbc) & destinee
11. sunshinebaby, hb & bryan
12. babe kazooie, hb & bb shayna
13. minnie24, hb & andrique
15. piggysg, hb & bb ryker
16. P.seed & baby A
18. lemon_tea & bb Mik
19. meebaby, hb & bb Chyng Shiuan
20. fatfish & bb Cadence
21. jacqueline, hb and bb Jovan

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene & hb & bb Charlene
3. Pigpig & hb + BB Shermaine.

yiyi
ya see when got eastside gathering, wanna see ur big tummy! haha and ur boi boi too

jo's mummy, next year is rabbit? hahaha... silly me. Sorry sorry, miss calculated. Rabbit then Dragon right? okok, you shall have a rabbit baby girl next year!
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Let me noe if wanna get a #1 cake frm eCreative coz got 15% discount.

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb &amp; kayle
2. daphnecrosailo &amp; ugin
3. starflower, hb &amp; keenan
4. jtho, hb &amp; oli
5. asura, hb &amp; charlene
6. missycandy, hb &amp; kirsten
7. cindy, hb, travis &amp; trishelle
8. cfchangdee, hb, philson &amp; philston
9. lizy, hb &amp; vera
10. lingmama, hb(tbc) &amp; destinee
11. sunshinebaby, hb &amp; bryan
12. babe kazooie, hb &amp; bb shayna
13. minnie24, hb &amp; andrique
15. piggysg, hb &amp; bb ryker
16. P.seed &amp; baby A
18. lemon_tea &amp; bb Mik
19. meebaby, hb &amp; bb Chyng Shiuan
20. fatfish &amp; bb Cadence
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene &amp; hb &amp; bb Charlene
3. Pigpig &amp; hb + BB Shermaine.</font>

Hi all Mommies..

i finally get the chance to breathe, here's my update for being MIA for so long

Just got back from Jakarta on last Saturday.. Grandpa passed on on Thursday.. I am glad that i went to see him and said my goodbye. He made an effort to open his right eye twice to look at me when i called him.. told him that i brought Bree to visit him but babies and children are not allowed to visit the wards so she is waiting to see him downstairs at the lobby. Hearing that.. he did respond bu shaking his head from side to side.. but he never made it to see Bree.. He left us after my grandma visited him.. kinda like waiting to say goodbye to her before he left..

well.. both my grandparents are 88 yrs old..married in their late teens and went through world war 2. Its really heartbreaking though for us to see them like this..

We actually hesitated when grandma asked us to bring her to visit grandpa.. she has a weak heart. we are afraid that she will breakdown after seeing grandpa with all the tubes stuck into his throat and body.

i tried to convinced all my uncles and aunts.. telling them that its her right to see her husband and its her wish to do so.. if she really fainted and passed on.. then we also have no choice..

when the day draw near... grandma kept fussing at home.. grouchy and got angry with the nurse who is caring for her.. refuse to eat.. refuse to take medicine.. i kinda suspect that she already sense it.

i stayed home with her and Bree while the rest are at the ward..gave up trying to convince her to eat and take medicine and called my uncles to come home and take over.

when grandma visited.. she asked her children why grandpa is not conscious.. one of my uncle told her that he just took medication so he is sleeping. she asked us to let her hold his hand.. then she asked him to wake up.. i didn't get to go cos i have to care for Bree at home while all the rest are at the ward.. both My cousin and brother took a video of the scene.

when grandpa passed on.. we dare not announced his departure to grandma.. 3 weeks prior that.. she has just been discharged from ICU for a weak heart..

all who went to the wake were dressed normally, we changed only after we reached the casket.. we do not want to scare grandma..

its 2 days after.. then my mom and one of my aunt decided to tell her. i was feeding Bree and going off for my flight.. i actually freeze when my mom announced the news to her.. Grandma teared and asked for the details.. we told her.. then Bree went to her and stood up using her wheel chair and support.. She gave my grandma 3 pats on her knee.. and call her "Ummm Maaa!" she is loud enough for my hard of hearing grandma to hear.

after that.. my grandma smiled.. along with my mom and aunt..Phew....I thank god for Bree and i am proud of her for doing that..(Can't help gleaming with Pride
happy.gif
)

I was prepared for grandpa to leave us, i just want to go back and say goodbye.. am glad i did despite the warnings of dengue season, rain and flood. I know i will regret this for the rest of my life if i didn't make the decision to go.

Will the confirmed 24 names pls do a bank transfer to me at

DBS Savings Plus
005-9-062478

pls drop me a pte msg (do not leave msg here) with the transfer details. Thanks.

ONE YEAR OLD BASH AT TANGLIN MALL GYMBOREE (free play)

Date: 20 march, Sat
TIME: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
(COME EARLY BY AT LEAST 15min or it will eat into your play time as it endes ON THE DOT. Need to register, put on socks, take temperature etc etc inadvance)
Cost: $20 per non member / $12 per member baby (tanglin mall membership) for ONE HOUR gym time

*parents must put on socks. Babies to be barefooted

Note: this is not a class. No instructor will be present. We would be left alone to do our own thing, which is great cos the whole point is that we mommies want to catch up with one another in that 1 hour. And the best part is that our babies would be safe in this environment. Daddies won't get too bored since it is for a short time only. Besides, they'll probably get busy with our crawlers going amok at the gym.

Any small groups who want to chat for longer can always adjourn to somewhere else on their own.

CONFIRMED (max 25)

(1) Alfafa + hubby + bb gracie (paid $20)
(2) Inya + hb + bb Violette -------------> Inya, pls note
(3) jo's mummy + bb
(4) lizy + hb + bb Vera ------------> lizy, pls note
(5) Mangogal + hb + bb Caroline
(6) Sharlin + hb + bb ---------------> Sharlin, pls note
(7) Pinkdemoness + BB Elixir
(8) starflower + bb Keenan + manny
(9) Sunshinebaby + Hb + BB
(10) minnie24 + hubby + BB Andrique
(11) Lenny, Hubby &amp; BB Bree
(12) Piggysg + Hubby + BB Ryker
(13) babe kazooie + hubby + BB Shayna (Paid $20)
(14) teddybaby + hubby + BB
(15) idlecat + hubby + BB
(16) Strawberrys79 + BB
(17) wintertime + hb + BB
(18) jacqueline + hb + bb jovan
(19) P.seed + bb Alaia
(20) meebaby + bb + hubby
(21) Meerkat + bb
(22) Daphne (crosailo) + baby ugin
(23) Jtho + small oli + big oli
(24) fatfish + bb ----------------> pls note
(25) Sportyger + bb M --------------> pls note

i wanan go i wanna gooooooooo!!!! whoever drops out lemme knwww i take ovr

waiting list
- missycandy, hb &amp; kirs
- asura, hb &amp; charlene

Hi all

been MIA for sometime as first mil unwell then after that son unwell then followed by my girl. Then juz 10 days before CNY my son had very mild chickenpox and well. ... Too upset to say why that I did not to eat reunion dinner with ny hubby.

Anyway , the birthday bash is 20march or 3 April ?

Any mummys wanna meet this Friday and next Monday to Thursday let me know. Me free to meet up for lunch.
happy.gif

hi mommies! MIA so long coz is busy with my rascal n freelance jobs.. hee

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb &amp; kayle
2. daphnecrosailo &amp; ugin
3. starflower, hb &amp; keenan
4. jtho, hb &amp; oli
5. asura, hb &amp; charlene
6. missycandy, hb &amp; kirsten
7. cindy, hb, travis &amp; trishelle
8. cfchangdee, hb, philson &amp; philston
9. lizy, hb &amp; vera
10. lingmama, hb(tbc) &amp; destinee
11. sunshinebaby, hb &amp; bryan
12. babe kazooie, hb &amp; bb shayna
13. minnie24, hb &amp; andrique
15. piggysg, hb &amp; bb ryker
16. P.seed &amp; baby A
18. lemon_tea &amp; bb Mik
19. meebaby, hb &amp; bb Chyng Shiuan
20. fatfish &amp; bb Cadence
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene &amp; hb &amp; bb Charlene
3. Pigpig &amp; hb + BB Shermaine.

<font color="0000ff">Missy
u can take over my slot for 20 March Gymboree. Cant make it, coz forgot need to bring Andrique for Jab.
</font>

DBS Savings Plus
005-9-062478

pls drop me a pte msg (do not leave msg here) with the transfer details. Thanks.

(COME EARLY BY AT LEAST 15min or it will eat into your play time as it endes ON THE DOT. Need to register, put on socks, take temperature etc etc inadvance)
Cost: $20 per non member / $12 per member baby (tanglin mall membership) for ONE HOUR gym time

Note: this is not a class. No instructor will be present. We would be left alone to do our own thing, which is great cos the whole point is that we mommies want to catch up with one another in that 1 hour. And the best part is that our babies would be safe in this environment. Daddies won't get too bored since it is for a short time only. Besides, they'll probably get busy with our crawlers going amok at the gym.

Any small groups who want to chat for longer can always adjourn to somewhere else on their own.

CONFIRMED (max 25)

(3) jo's mummy + bb
(10) Lenny, Hubby &amp; BB Bree
(11) Piggysg + Hubby + BB Ryker
(12) babe kazooie + hubby + BB Shayna (Paid $20)
(13) teddybaby + hubby + BB
(14) idlecat + hubby + BB
(15) Strawberrys79 + BB
(16) wintertime + hb + BB
(17) jacqueline + hb + bb jovan
(18) P.seed + bb Alaia
(19) meebaby + bb + hubby
(20) Meerkat + bb
(21) Daphne (crosailo) + baby ugin
(22) Jtho + small oli + big oli
(23) fatfish + bb ----------------> pls note
(24) Sportyger + bb M --------------> pls note
(25) missycandy, hb &amp; kirs

thanks minnie!!!

DBS Savings Plus
005-9-062478

CONFIRMED (max 25)

(3) jo's mummy + bb
(15) Strawberrys79 + BB
(18) P.seed + bb Alaia
(20) Meerkat + bb
(25) missycandy, hb &amp; kirs

waiting list :
- asura, hb &amp; charlene

Lenny, my eyes are watery when reading ur post..its very touching..just like a love story wherby a couple been thru so much n their departure..would like to send my deepest condolence to u &amp; family..well done Bree!

Lenny,

Deepest condolence. Teared when reading your post.
Made me think of my grandpa who passed on when I was on confinement. Could not even go to his funeral. Sometimes, we wish we could spend more time with the elderly cos we don't know when we will miss them forever.

Lenny - hugz, my deepest sympathy and sympathy to U and your family.

Your post is really touching...i remember the date when my grandma passed away almost 2 years back on 13Mar. Less than two months later, my grandpa passed away. So we held the funeral at the same place within a close interval of less than 2 months apart.

I was very close to the both of them, so it was a very heartbreaking matter for me, but i told myself...they must have loved each other v much that grandma took grandpa away...

take care gal, and hopefully time will heal the wounds just like what it happens to me...

on a brighter note,
many of our babies' first birthdays are coming! =) i will just be organising a dinner with hubby and my family at a restaurant for Baby K's birthday...simple celebration...cos it is too close to our housewarming celebration, and we can't rush the house reno to be completed on time for Baby K's birthday.

hmm..i feel so sad...i didnt even hav the chance to see both side of my grandparents..as they pass away before i was born o when im just too young..i didnt hav the chance to call them ah gong or ah ma..

Queenie:
Yes. This time round is a gal.
happy.gif
Hope to have a east gathering too!

Gin:
Hope to see you if there is a east gathering.

Lizy: Thanks for your wishes... hope this time round it will be faster.. When I deliver Isaac, it took me almost 17 hours!!

I took epidural.. that's why it is so long I think.

Jo's mummy, wow! You are very brave, wo epi.. you know when I am in delivery suite, keep hearing next door screaming and shouting... I immediately sign the paper for epi le.. :p

Hi Lenny,
My deepest sympathies. Your grandpa must be very happy to see you before leaving. Cheer up !

Hi Missy,
Tks for advice. My MIL already mentioned no void deck. May be I've a simple celebration - to studio to have family photos, family dinner with a cake. Next year then throw a party for him. Anyway, still within March, he will be joining the 1yr bash at Gymboree with all of you &amp; babies. Hope he will enjoy.

sorrie decided to give it a miss.
happy.gif

DBS Savings Plus
005-9-062478

CONFIRMED (max 25)

(3) jo's mummy + bb
(15) Strawberrys79 + BB
(18) P.seed + bb Alaia
(20) Meerkat + bb
(25) asura, hb &amp; charlene ---------? tk note babe

Hi all,

Shall give the gymboree a miss as well.. enjoy yourselves!
-----------------------------

DBS Savings Plus
005-9-062478

CONFIRMED (max 25)

(3) jo's mummy + bb
(15) Strawberrys79 + BB
(18) P.seed + bb Alaia
(20) Meerkat + bb

Hi everyone! haven't log in for the longest time! so many celebrations and meetups! heh.. couldn't join in as i gotta work. hope to see more mummies but i guess have to be next time.. :D

seabreeze,

missed the order for the teething tablets. do let me know if you have any extra box. I need the desperately as my girl has been waking up every hour screaming! Haiz.. TIA.

Stress of being a parent - Quick Survey - help a grad student

Thank you to those who have completed my survey! I have until March 1 to get a few more responses so I can begin my research project. Can you share this with other parents you know? I really appreciate the help and am so excited about studying in your country! The study is to learn more about couple's relationship as they take on the role of parenthood.

The following people are invited to take the 5-minute survey:
* Have you had your first (and only) child in the past six months to 24 months?
* Do you live with the co-parent?
* Is it the first child for both partners?

To start the survey, please click the link below or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=odvEJo1BPt_2bCF3hlE7BK7g_3d_3d

Regards,
Robyn Maley

Gathering

Venue - Opposite Bukit Gombak Mrt
Date - Saturday 27th Feb 2010
Time - 12.30pm - 3pm

1. cf chang deex2 &amp; family
2. missycandy &amp; Kirsten
3. meebaby &amp; Chyng Shiuan

kiv
- sunshinebaby &amp; family
- piggysg &amp; family

anyone keen, lemme knw. we r stil goin to go ahead. no matter what the turn out is
happy.gif

Hi Missy,

Sorry unable to come, as i need to go back to work tomorrow for month end closing, sian.....

Gathering

Venue - Opposite Bukit Gombak Mrt
Date - Saturday 27th Feb 2010
Time - 12.30pm - 3pm

1. cf chang deex2 &amp; family
2. missycandy &amp; Kirsten
3. meebaby &amp; Chyng Shiuan

kiv
- sunshinebaby &amp; family

Dear Lenny,
My deepest condolences for the loss of your grandpa. Take Care! Btw, Bree is a great kid, she's sensible. Lot's of Hugs!

missy
i'm not able to attend...
my god sis 21st birthday party... u gals hving fun!!!

lenny
My deepest sympathies... take care...
see u n bree at gymboree ^_^

mummies
juz wanna chk... anyone getting the 'gate' to block btw the living room &amp; kitchen to prevent yr LO gg into the kitchen?? which brand u get and how much?? tot of getting one...

btw, tmr i'm attending a bd party @ aloha changi, tot of bringing my boi to play water by the beach, safe for them to contact w the sea water?

<font color="119911">Hi,
i am consolidating orders for cake discount frm eCreative.

Re: Cake discount (BP close on 14 March 2010)
15% off cake with min. 12 cakes ordered. u can view the designs frm www.ecreative.com.sg.

Those who are interested, leave ur name and expected date of delivery so i can send to the person-in-charge. You do not have to decide on the design nw, can decide nearer to the date.

1. Kris - 27/3
2. Bean (10/4 or 17/4)
3. Powerball - 27/3 or 28/3 or 2/4 (to be confirmed)
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4
9. juxta (17/4 or 24/4)
9. ipanpan (10/4)
10. HappyLittleWoman (17/4)
11. B512A (15/5)
15.</font>

Hi,

15% off cake with min. 12 cakes ordered. u can view the designs frm www.ecreative.com.sg.

Those who are interested, leave ur name and expected date of delivery so i can send to the person-in-charge. You do not have to decide on the design nw, can decide nearer to the date.

1. Kris - 27/3
2. Bean (10/4 or 17/4)
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4
9. juxta (17/4 or 24/4)
9. ipanpan (10/4)
11. B512A (15/5)
12. Seabreeze (14/3)

I need the cake on 14 March ler ... so now we got 12 can close earlier??

Hi,

1. Kris - 27/3
2. Bean (10/4 or 17/4)
4. Ida (28/3)
5. Ida (28/3)
6. Ida (28/3)
7. dodos 10/4
9. juxta (17/4 or 24/4)
9. ipanpan (10/4)
11. B512A (15/5)
12. Seabreeze (14/3)
13. moomoo2 (7/3)

I need the cake on 7 March. Is it possible?
If not, will drop my order.

Hi mummies,
I am quite new to this thread. I rarely post here. I hv 2 boys. One in july 2007 and the younger one in 2009. He is a March bb as well.
Love to join your BB bash but oso feel quite paiseh as the same time. I never meet any of the mummies here before.

I need some help here. What birthday present do you prepare for your kid? I am running out of idea.... Pls help

Back