(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

dragonbee
i oso wish to be SAHM but cannot... kakaka
u'll be ard CNY?? then can invite us to yr place during CNY to try pistachio from UAE... =p

sharlin
bedok is building a mall!!!! tat's great!!! can meet up at the cafe when the mall is ready!!!

ivy
msn u liao...

northvirgo
yr gers so cute!!!

donroxx,

i think its mhy mentor who asked the PA to approach me.. cos he knows that if he is the one to open his mouth.. i will be obligated.. haiz

dragonbee
i'm staying @ ave 5 lei... ard NYP... u staying near there?? if yes, i can collect for u at the bash... u can collect fr me or i can pass to u...

lenny
since yr hb travel freq... tink u better stay at hm to take care of bree...

northvirgo
ic.. i haven't cut my gal's hair yet cos already very little heehee. some of frens shaved off during 1st or 4th mth, said will grow out nicer.
Triplets sure will catch lotsa attention! My sil oso have triplets, now 4yrs+, received plenty of attention when they are out. May b tough now to take care of them, but when they grow up you know that its worth it.

sharlin
your gal looks tough!
happy.gif
my gal also looks like boy boy. I will dress her up in very feminine clothes so look more girlish ;)

vernice
if not expensive can consider buy extra binder so can interchange. me too lazy.. find it very uncomfortable so now stuck with my little tummy.

oh btw i have sent request to join FB group, pls add me.

sunshinebaby
ya,confirmed.e mall is under fraser. hehe. hope they have cafe etc. dnt know who r e retail tenant taking up e space ther lei

yuki
ya,she's very tough!thus, easy 2 look after! i do help her wear more feminine clothes too. but sometimes at hm didnt go out, just help her wear rompers lor. hehe. then result more boy liao

guys!! thanks for your sympathies ... have a quick idea that I thought I better post first before I go search every inch of the house.

Seabreeze,
Dfoes your condo have any projection function??? If so I highly recommend connecting to a lappie with these wonderful photos for a photo slideshow during the mingling session.

Northvirgo!
love love love your princesses! Super cute leh. Quick quick post some pics in the FB album.

Btw told my hubby about your MIL feeding babies with bread and he says you might want to get your hubby to tell your MIL off. Could work.

ok off to my spoon cap hunt

p/s how to be pissed off at my hubby? He dare to say it's not his fault.

DATE: 9th Sept
TIME: 2pm (we meet for lunchie 1st okie? 1230pm @ Central )
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies

1. cindy & trishelle
2. missycandy & kirsten
3. tusky & abel
4. corene & elijah
5. ilyena & alysa
6. strawberrys79 & Hong Yi
7. Smile & isaac

lunch
- mangogal
happy.gif

lenny and vernice, you're not alone. I'm BF and 'Da Yi MA' come for the 2nd time also. Today's the 1st day of my 2nd time. Super sian and with cramp somemore.

lenny,

your co. damn thick skinned dare to ask u back when they are desperate sia? heh, maybe u can be thickskinned also and ask for higher pay otherwise no incentive. wahahaha!

seriously though, if u have made up ur mind to stay home for now, then it's probably for the best
happy.gif
besides u have DH's full support to do so.

<font color="ff0000">Dear mummies... this may sound a bit what.. but please refrain "dropping by" to pass items during the bash... the function room is really full... please arrange on other days... thank you
happy.gif
(frm the organizers)</font>

fireangel,sunshine &amp; vernice

likely i won't cos Bree is too young and she is too attached to me now. good to have a break and really breathe.

i didn't even have weeknights and weekends when i was working.
sad.gif

Mummies, the Nestle cereal is with me now.
Please let me know if you want to reserve any.
Otherwise first come first served at the bash.

What's left is
- Sinlac 650g label says it's good for those who have high risk of allergies and breast feeding mums.
- Cereal 600g but expiry date is 10/09 so I wouldn't recommend this unless baby is starting to use now

One box can last a month if I'm not mistaken.

Asura,

Bree will be taken care of by my mum cos i am in no good terms with my ILs when i go back to work.. that will be when she is 2 yrs old..unless i get preggie again or.. changes in my hubby's job to land based

re: Food Jar

The BP Seller has replied to say that she can arrange for delivery by this sat - in time for our bash.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2878621.html?1251780452

Please let me know your order so that I can inform her the items to bring down for the delivery.

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Seabreeze
2. Prosper
3. Lenny Susanty
4. Pei
5. Sportyger
6. pumpkinseed
7. daphne crosailo kang
8. Queenie
9. babe kazooie
10. Inya

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24
2. babydreams
3. jaszho
4. irene
5. sung

Food Container JCG500P $40
1. missycandy
happy.gif

pls tt $33 to POSB Savings 193-13734-2 and I (Seabreeze) will pay her everything at 1 go. I have gone back to the order list and included names of those that I know will be attending the bash.

I will confirm with her the number tom first thing in the morning so that she can get the stock for us.

sunshinebaby,
I should be around during CNY, have not plan yet... when the time is nearer then we discuss abt CNY gathering, ok? Then i'll reserve the pistachios for you all to try.
happy.gif

About the place for gathering, i'll need to check with my parents in law first coz i am staying with them when i back in SG. Hope you understand ya. If my own house i have no prob at all
happy.gif

Oh... you stay at Ave 5 too? My inlaw's place is the other end of Ave 5, which is nearer to Yio Chu Kang road.
Hey, you going for the bash? That's great! Help me to collect the food jar can? thanks! I'll collect from you some time next week. Will pm you my contact number. Thanks
happy.gif

Missycandy,

thanks for adding my name to the 9th sept list.
I will try to meet you gals for lunch but will let u know. can u sms me your no? cos im not very familiar with central..never been there before (>_<") {mountain turtle liao}

My bb also refusing milk..now still drinking only 120ml..and very often he will waste milk. Im feeding him friso Gold 1

Northvirgo,
Your babies are very adorable..how nice to have triplets. For me if i get twins, i will be super happy liao not to mention if i get triplets. Then i can close "factory" already.

Sunshinebaby and other bedok mummies including Sharlin who's my colleague..
happy.gif

when you have gathering at bedok or east area..i hope to join too. i shifted to tampines after marriage..before that i was actually staying at bedok too for over 20 yrs. still prefer bedok to tampines...but no choice..had to get a place near in-laws otherwise sure have to stay with them

The BP Seller has replied to say that she can arrange for delivery by this sat - in time for our bash.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2878621.html?1251780452

Please let me know your order so that I can inform her the items to bring down for the delivery.

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Seabreeze
2. Prosper
3. Lenny Susanty
4. Pei
5. Sportyger
6. pumpkinseed
7. daphne crosailo kang
8. Queenie
9. babe kazooie
10. Inya

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24
2. babydreams
3. jaszho
4. irene
5. sung
6. dragonbee (to be collected by sunshinebaby)

1. missycandy

pls tt $33 to POSB Savings 193-13734-2 and I (Seabreeze) will pay her everything at 1 go. I have gone back to the order list and included names of those that I know will be attending the bash.

I will confirm with her the number tom first thing in the morning so that she can get the stock for us.

Foogo food jar, Inya left for Korea already. But I can take hers with me.
SB, we nett from the remainder sgd? I'll calculate and let you know later.

can mummies who are good with Thermos products help out. I like these 2 items but am not sure what the uses are.

2883880.jpg
2883881.jpg

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Seabreeze
2. Prosper
3. Lenny Susanty
4. Pei
5. Sportyger
6. pumpkinseed
7. daphne crosailo kang
8. Queenie
9. babe kazooie
10. Inya
11.fatfish

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24
2. babydreams
3. jaszho
4. irene
5. sung

1. missycandy

P.seed...

well the look of it...pict L is a set of thermal lunch boxes, pict R is thermal flask...
both are to keep food and liquid hot....on the go...:p

Lenny.. Camarillo is tempting. must convince hubby's wallet to bring me there wahaha. i'm terrible at outlet malls. tend to spend on items i dun need just because it's cheaper wahhaha

FTWM vs SAHM has both pros n cons. guess it depends what suits your needs? if really cannot get along with the management, then might not be a good idea.

Alfafa.. hope u found your cap. so sayang if u can't use it outside. it's almost brand new.

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Seabreeze
2. Prosper
3. Lenny Susanty
4. Pei
5. Sportyger
6. pumpkinseed
7. jtho
8. Queenie
9. babe kazooie
10. Inya
11.fatfish

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24
2. babydreams
3. jaszho
4. irene
5. sung

1. missycandy

I will confirm with her the number tom first thing in the morning so that she can get the stock for us

meaning both can keep food as well as liquids?
Is there a difference between the jars that contain food and liquids?
Sigh, you know me, I see green and the 'Buy' sign switches on in my brain.

Food Jar (Pink)
1. Seabreeze
2. Prosper
3. Lenny Susanty
4. Pei
5. Sportyger
6. pumpkinseed
7. daphne crosailo kang
8. Queenie
9. babe kazooie
10. Inya
11.fatfish
12. Kat

Food Jar (Blue)
1. minnie24
2. babydreams
3. jaszho
4. irene
5. sung

1. missycandy

Ok, I scrolled back on the archives for the Food Jar BP. It says that it can keep food hot for up to 5 hours. Is this enough? Does this mean that after 5 hours food will be kept warm and not hot. Or does it mean, food will cool down quickly. Any mummies used this product before and have an answer to this?

Alfafa,

Yahoogroups, I can share articles and attachments etc.

There's a calendar function which I think is good to notify march mummies of the various events instead of searching the entire archive or thread for details etc :>

Mummies who have problem PMing me...Email me at
[email protected]

In the future all mummies can email to [email protected] and all memebers will be able to view the email without adding various different emails :>

Northvirgo
your girls are so cute. 3 kiddos not easy to take care. You SAHM?

missycandy,
read thru the thread n tot you are referring to me? No no, i dun intend to gate crash the bash, i have stated that if i swing by, it will be meeting 1 of the mummies at the gate of the condo. No intention to meet at the function room at all.

Venice,
it was ship out on Tue, so shld reach friday...will be great if you can help to pick up to avoid mis-understandings. Else mummies can meet me on Monday at tanjong pagar.

I was just trying to save a trip down to town for you guys.
sad.gif

Lenny,
if the offer is not bad, then come back to work lo, haha. Then we can lunch often! same lift lobby leh!

Pseed, if u are talking about the foogo food jar, i have it. i use it to pack porridge only and so far, it is really able to keep food hot. I will pour the just cooked porridge inside *which is usually piping hot*. at the end of like 1 to 2 hrs, it is still piping hot. However if u keep longer say ard 4 to 5 hrs, it will be warm. Still warm enough to eat. But then again, u also won't want to keep the porridge for so long then give, cause might turn bad. the veges especially, will turn colour. hehe. so usually, if i pack porridge out, it is without veges.
happy.gif
hope it helps.

as for the thermos food prdts, wow look soo cute!! i am guessing the containers should be more of packing porridge/rice with soup/dishes and the flasks on the left are for hot water, like if u need to make FM on the go etc, as what Seabreeze mentioned.

dragonbee
np... i'll collect the jar for u tis sat... =)

mummies
thur liao... tmr TGIF!!! kakaka

sharlin
interested to attend the kindermusik class? 1 more slot left in order to enjoy 1 FOC for 12 babies promo!!!

<font color="0000ff">any mummies interested?? 1 more slot left...
Kindermusik Trial Class
($25.50 incld gst)
(12pax/class)
(if there are 12 pax, 1 is FOC. we wil spilt the payment. So each person pays $23.40. If less than 12, will be $25.50 each)
(only 1 parent is allowed in the room, however, there is a glass panel which the other parent cn see. there will be a quiet time where you can swap position with your other half if you like.)
(no photos/videography during the session. They can be taken only before or after the session)

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm sun96 for 13th Sept class - ur real name &amp; surname, contact, baby's name &amp; baby's birthdate

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am (1 slot available)
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby
3. wintertime
4. Annt
5. Idlecat
6. Lizy
7. Kat
8. Jassy
9. Babystarlet
10. Kamy (bbstarlet's fren)
11. moomooland
</font>

seabreeze
i'll transfer the $ to you by today... rushing out now.
if i didn't transfer to you by today, throw me a pig's head on saturday... hahaha
happy.gif

pumpkinseed
thanks
happy.gif
i ordered from old navy, their clothes are pretty!
happy.gif

sunhinebb / sharlin
thanks
happy.gif
hmm... some say look like me, some say look like daddy and I can't tell distinctively who she looks like heehee...its a combi of both.

Back