(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

ivy - was referring to the prices on the webbie...yup i guess spree is reasonably priced...sorrie for confusion

mayb i should get into swimming again...

pinksorbet,
yup, retail price on the site is high, thats why trying to "chio" ppl so to enjoy some savings together!
me dun dare to swim with my middle float arh!

hazel,
must learn the hoola hoops from you la! the fren that was with me yesterday, comment that you are so slim!

@}~ st ~~ .. the thicker part of the milk is the best part. if the milk is in the fridge that part usually get stuck to the container. but if you are pouring into bags after expressing then no problem loh.

@}~ Idlecat ~~ .. yes that is the one. my baby loves it to bits. he started on the smaller petal then moved on to the bigger petal. now he can fit his mouth over 2 small petals hahaha

@}~ Alfafa ~~ .. oo i din see that boon spoon yesterday. looks fun! gonna spend more money at taka and i 'blame' u la.. haha

serene,
if u are confidence that bb wun poo during swim, then i think its fine to go without the swim diapers.(actually bb might pee but so far i notice that #1 dun pee or poo when swim.

boon spoon,
it was like 5pc on the racks when i was there yesterday...today gog down during my lunch time to walk walk..anyone there?!

ivy
icic... then i'll invest one for my boi...

lenny
tat's a gd one!!! i like it!!!
he wouldn't do it coz we still need to get a fitti pack fr u on tat day lei... kakaka

Bubbaducks Wetsuit
size 0 (6-12mths)
1. jtho (colour: apple)
2. sunshinebb (color: ocean)

size 0.5 (10-18 mths) if possible to get
1. jtho (colour: berry)

more info can get from http://www.bubbaducks.com.au/baby-infant-wetsuits.php

2863104.gif
<font color="aa00aa">any mummies interested??? hopefully can hv 12 babies so we can enjoy their promo, 1 FOC for 12 babies... 3 more slots available...

Kindermusik Trial Class
($25.50 incld gst)
(12pax/class)
(if there are 12 pax, 1 is FOC. we wil spilt the payment. So each person pays $23.40. If less than 12, will be $25.50 each)
(only 1 parent is allowed in the room, however, there is a glass panel which the other parent cn see. there will be a quiet time where you can swap position with your other half if you like.)
(no photos/videography during the session. They can be taken only before or after the session)

After putting ur name on the list, kindly pm sun96 for 13th Sept class &amp; missycandy for 27th Sept class - ur real name &amp; surname, contact, baby's name &amp; baby's birthdate

Sun 13th Sept 2009 10am
1. Lenny Susanty
2. Sunshinebaby
3. wintertime
4. Annt
5. Idlecat
6. Lizy
7. Kat
8. Jassy
9. Babystarlet

Sun 27th Sept 2009 10am (FULL!!)
1. missycandy
2. queenie
3. jtho
4. pinksorbet
5. daphne crosailo kang
6. Vernice
7. alfafa
8. Pei (pls pm me ur details. thx)
9. fatfish
10. corene (need ur details thanks)
11. sung
12. babydreams
</font>

ivy ...

am going down later during lunch to grab the spoon and duckie tub heehee

lets just hope that they have more stocks of the spoon somemore weekend is coming =p

so far only missycandy say that she wan the spoon ... any more ppl??

hi mummies,
realli tempted to get the wetsuit...want to make use of our condo pool cos never used it since we moved in 2 mths ago...just afraid hb will nag that i buy things for my boi again...wait collect dust at home...LOL

any mummies put ur bb in walker already?
my mum told me she put my boi in the walker on monday and he can sit already with his feet on touching the floor. at first, he could only moved backwards, but yest, he could move forward already. and he's so happy, can explore my mum's rooms on his own, go wherever he likes.

but actually i'm abit concerned cos some ppl say no good to use walker leh...

So tempted to get the wetsuit too. hehe Tonight need to ask my hubby to buy.

Ivy, I will let you know tonight or tmr of buying the wetsuit. hehe.

elina - i oso heard some ppl say no good to use walker...but then i think, i oso grow up using walker but still normal leh...hahaha!!

how ah? other mummies have other schools of thoughts?

Organising 2nd class for Stage&amp;Such on 18th sept.

DATE: 18 Sept
TIME: 11.30am
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I've chopped all 8 in the meantime.

1. Lorraine (Starflower) &amp; Keenan

walker
I still put my boy in walker despite hearing negative comments on walker. But I'll try not to put him inside for too long... Will try to hold his hands and make him walk by himself w/o walker too...

starflower,
For 18Sep, got free waiver of registration or not? Cos i read on website waiver till 14 Sept only leh. Else registration fee is $100! I wanna go as late as possible cos my boy only turn 6mths on 21 Sep

sharlene
tink as long as yr bb can stand quite firm when u hold him/her then should be able to put them in walker ba...

my bb is 5mths 1wk old
happy.gif
he can stand on his feet when we put him in the walker leh..mayb his leg muscle strong enough to support alrdy

Bubbaducks Wetsuit
size 0 (6-12mths)
1. jtho (colour: apple)
3. minnie24 (color: ocean, Alt:apple)
4. babydreams (color: ocean)

thanks loads, Ivy!

elina
i put my boi in walker while he is 4mth 1wk nia n he super li hai lo.. can go back n fro when he is 4.5mth but did it when i m really too tired to entertain him, oso is very watchful while he is in it becoz he drive bo license one.. dash from one plc to another one lo.. now his walky time cut down alot liao..

cindy
sorry, me and queenie join starflower's class coz abit too rush for queenie as she got class on tat day, as for me coz live near her so kinda good to have her as transport buddy.. :p

Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

2. Emily (Queenie) &amp; Tristan
3. Joyce (p3pp3r) &amp; Ziv

elina,
My boy also 5mths 1wk. But have not start him on walker... Maybe this weekend can source around.

Sun,
My hubby like to hold my boy and let him stand. He showed me that he can stand unassited for a while. Is this consider can use walker liao? I quite scare of him doing this to my boy actually. My hubby like to let him explore new things like sitting on sofa, standing etc. My boy actually very excited and like it a lot. Yesterday my mum put him in the bamboo chair and he cry when she wanted to remove him from the chair. Then she put him back, stop crying.

opps alfafa77 .. so sorry ..didnt know u are Hazel, cuz I haven been reading the thread for a long time and it moves too fast :p

Can i join the scape book class. Is it confirm?

ivy, thanks for your advice. i'll take the size 0 one then. but still worry cos my boy has big butt... hahahaha... he's wearing XL pampers already :p

Bubbaducks Wetsuit
size 0 (6-12mths)
1. jtho (colour: berry, if OOS: apple)
3. minnie24 (color: ocean, Alt:apple)
4. babydreams (color: ocean)
5. jaszho (color: ocean)

more info can get from http://www.bubbaducks.com.au/baby-infant-wetsuits.php

2. Emily (Queenie) &amp; Tristan
3. Joyce (p3pp3r) &amp; Ziv
4. Lenny Susanty &amp; Brianne

Jean,

Muahahaha... can teach Oli to shake His Bon Bon.. will be so cute if he does it with his signature stare.. hahahah.. i hope my hubby gets to see him and all the other babies on our birthday bash.

Sunshine,
Can't wait to hear bryan baby talk again.. hahaha

jean,
size XL arh..haha. My Z also. But i switch to GOON liao cos the cutting is better. Pampers always overflow for him. But works well for #1, so i guess both have diff bum!

Then size 0 is better reason being the cut. Size 0 is bikini cut whilst size 0.5 is boxer cut (which might be hard to squeeze the big butt inside..keke)

Oh ya, some mummies wanted the GOON referal..let me go check the website again and see how it works and update.

how much is GOON diapers?
I'm now using Pampers Comfort (M) which NTUC sells at 11.45 for 58pc (abt $0.20/pc).
Also used Nepia before ($15 for 48pc) - more ex than Pampers. Any cheaper brands?

sharlene,
i think got to do with the cutting more than the size. My son wear pampers M, always overflow, tried L also cannot. Then i switch to Goon M, no prob at all.
But cannot use mamypoko for him cos it give him rashes, very bad....

mummies ...

ok just got back from taka ... only left 3 spoons (pink) on the rack and i took 2 heehee then 1 lady came over and ask if this spoon is really good etc heehee

hmmm diaper overflow ... i actually think that its too big and loose thats why it overflow ler =p

my 4yr old boy is wearing XL

elina ...

for cheap diapers ... i choose pet pet =p

seabreeze
that's what i thought oso... i told nanny but she showed to me that the L size diaper cannot fully wrap Oli's butt... hahaha

jtho ...

then its the cutting ... cos some diaper is like bikini cut like that ... not suitable for big size ppl ... what brand are you using?

seabreeze,
i'm using pampers... think the cutting is already bigger than the usual brands..
using pampers also bcos of Oli's history of nappy rashes when he was 1 mth old, so dare not anyhow change the brand

jtho ...

Which pampers are you using ... cos they have this pampers active or some red packaging one which my fren says its totally no good though i have not tired myself

now that they are bigger ... their skin is actually tougher so not that prone to nappy rash ... for me i use the desitini cream whenever he wear diaper

seabreeze,
oli using pampers active, didn't try the red packaging one (which is pampers comfort), and i also apply desitin creamy for him during diaper change everytime...

wetsuits:
we have 5 + 1(me) mummies now, lets see if we can hit 15 before monday, then i will try my damn best to get it in before the 6th mth bash ( although i am not gog) but will allow easy collection for some mummies mah!
cheers!

elina,
no, not using pampers comfort, my boy using pampers active.

ivy,
i'll check with some mummies to see if we can make up the numbers... update u later
happy.gif

Back