(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

missycandy,
*evil laugh*

bahahahhaah

or wait for me to try first then give you my personal feedback lah. Then ask Ivy to do a spree again. She said it worked out to about $12plus each. Only thing is need to wait for quite some time lor.

Actually both colours are nice, but I heart the pink one more. :)

Nancy,
pumpkin swore by babysilk powder by MD Moms
http://www.mdmoms.com/ProductDetails.php?PID=4
I bought one from her as I couldn't resist how her baby smells so wonderful all the time. heee plus apparently it is a liquid powder that dries almost instantaneously. My baby has very sensitive skin and her neck area gets inflamed really easily so I need to keep it dry, which is a hhuge challenge. Am currently relying on the Calendula cream which is excellent too, but then it does take quite a while to dry.

whoa mummies...

You gals make me so "gian" to go for taka fair.. the only reason that is holding me back is the cab fare to & fro will be around $45 - 50 bucks.

unless i really buy a lot of stuff.. else no cost savings le..

argh...! just realised i sent out to a whole list of ppl! paisei to all mummies on the mailing list for the 6th mth bash...didn't realise i click reply all when i was supposed to reply to missycandy onli...sorry for the flood as i clicked too fast...talk about action-ing before the mind works...aiyo....

The list for the gymboree:

1. sportyger - ok
2. sunshinebaby - ok
3. prosper -ok
4. minnie24 - ok
5. missycandy - okie dokie
6. blurjen - ok
7. babe kazooie - ok
8. keron & Jeris - ok
9. pinksorbet - ok
10. JoJo - OK OK!
11. vernice80
12. Idlecat - OK
13. Jtho - ok
14. Queenie (??)
15. Seabreeze - OK
16. Asura - ok

Re: taka fair
there seems to be not much motivation for me to go this time round...nthing much to buy i suppose? hmm...

sorry missycandy, my friend came early so i left early. can't stand crowds.

alfy!!!!!!!!!! I resisted the squirt spoon... for now. Take pic of yor new ensemble!
Think I am going to wear the matchy matchy Petit Bateau set with my girl for 6 month bash :p
(which reminds me, if anyone buys from Petit Bateau, please pass me the receipt so I can stamp my loyalty card k?)

Nancy, yeah Babyslk is awesome but they don't stock it anymore!! Maybe can ask Daphne Kang if she has spare to sell to you.

There was the usual sale on Jumperoo and Exersaucer but I didn't see exact price. Was v fast this time round. Spent more time chatting with the mummies.

hi mummies
i saw the jumperoo selling at $259. I bought the inflatable duckie tub but so sad to find that the battery is sealed inside...wonder how many times the duck can quack hmmm
btw any high chairs to recommend? may i know how much is the chicco polly one for mummies who'd them. thanks
happy.gif

oh yah does anyone have the pigeon food maker? is it useful for making purees?

My Yuan Yuan finally flipped today at 5 mths 3 days. Was still worried that he is too fat to flip but my mum told me he flipped this afternoon and I witnessed it when I visited him this evening, a few times some more but he don't know how to flip back

sigh. kirsten can nw crawl. so a bit of a headache. she crawls really fast. too excited. esp when on the bed... ahhh... cnt be left alone on the bed... but funny thing is on the playmat, she moves slower and likes to cry n whine... LOL... kns.. plus she is tryin to stand... haiii... on the bed, she will grab the pillows and pull herself up... or she will push on me and pull herself up... but on the playmat and play yard, she will cry... zzz...

hello mummies,

trishelle & kirsten are going out on 9th sept... will be going for trial class at stageandsuch. pls refer to www.stageandsuch.com for more details. We need only 5 babies to start the class. We will meet for lunch 1st then go for class. Kindly put down ur names if you are keen. Thanks.

1. cindy & trishelle
2. missycandy & kirsten
3. p3pp3r & ziv ???

pls add on..

missycandy...i interested in stage n such..which aspect r u all taking part?

update us e time n e session involved...tks!

9 Sep cfmed? Cost? Type of session? Time duration?

1. cindy & trishelle
2. missycandy & kirsten
3. p3pp3r & ziv ???
4. smile & isaac
<font color="aa00aa">5. tusky &amp; abel</font>

taka fair...sounds like got some new stuff this year...making my hands n eyes itchy leh...tempted to buy some bb stuff for my galfrienz who oso popped this year...guess itz my way of curbing my expenditure n spread e luuurrrvvv ard...tink abel has qite enuf stuff liao...
happy.gif

alfafa...happy prettying...a dressed up mama is one hot one...
happy.gif

jus went to Cold storage w DH n bought e following purees to exp...a few brands like

EARTH'S BEST sweet potatoes**
HEALTHY TIMES organic sweet peas n juicy pears** (sweet)
HEINZ pumpkin/potato/beef***(savoury)

So excited...will arm myself w camera this weekend onwards as i try bit by bit each week...heheh...

hello mummies,

trishelle &amp; kirsten are going out on 9th sept... will be going for trial class at stageandsuch. pls refer to www.stageandsuch.com for more details. We need only 5 babies to start the class. We will meet for lunch 1st then go for class. Kindly put down ur names if you are keen. Thanks.

1. cindy &amp; trishelle
2. missycandy &amp; kirsten
3. p3pp3r &amp; ziv
4. tusky &amp; abel

pls add on.. trial class is $10. they have a few sessions. cindy will call tmr to confirm then i will update u all.
happy.gif

Exersaucers:
If got budget aka money…buy the around we go! Its very good! Nw selling at $299 at the fair. Allow the kid to learn walking while in a confined area.
http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Starts-Tropical-Activity-Station/dp/B000LY3W00

Wetsuits:
I managed to get it at S$55 (with shipping included) per pc if we can hit 15. ( For the size 0 ). Shall start the spree here first, if hit quota here, then can go ahead n order!
Collection wl be tanjong pagar, buangkok or postal ( add $2 or so, wl need to cfm when mailing.)
PS: not earning profits hor…just so that I can order new pc for my boy!)
www.bubbaducks.com.au

hello mummies,

trishelle &amp; kirsten are going out on 9th sept... will be going for trial class at stageandsuch. pls refer to www.stageandsuch.com for more details. We need only 5 babies to start the class. We will meet for lunch 1st then go for class. Kindly put down ur names if you are keen. Thanks.

1. cindy &amp; trishelle
3. p3pp3r &amp; ziv
4. tusky &amp; abel
5. queenie &amp; tristan (kiv)

hahah i chop first. need to knw the timing ya. :p

ivy
for the wetsuit, once our child cannot fit in then quite a waste right? if getting large size, price still the same bo??

ivy,
think the wetsuit u mentioned is different from the one in the bp, right? if i remember correctly, the one u proposed is something very easy to put on and remove. correct me if i'm wrong.
if i'm right, i'm interested to get the one u mentioned.

Ok, updates for STageandsuch on 9th sept.

hello mummies,

DATE: 9th Sept
TIME: 2pm
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I have asked her to keep the other 3 slots for us, if anyone else is keen!

1. cindy &amp; trishelle
3. p3pp3r &amp; ziv
4. tusky &amp; abel

Thankies loads. Any queries can ask me okie.

sunshine:: the wetsuit can last quite long le. My boy i bought one for him before he was 1yrold, until now coming 2 yrs old he still can wear! *oops, maybe he never grow much.... * haha!

lenny,
it's been like that since like 3 weeks ago!!!
now, worst thing is i am expected to work over weekends at home, and work from home when i'm on leave
sad.gif

cindy
wat size u got for yr boi huh?? i'm oso worry whether he'll outgrown tat fast anot as hb said might let him learn swimming when he's a yr old...

jtho
tink ivy's spree is easy to wear type as shown in the wetsuit webby...
u so need to work over wkend n on leave somemore?? aiyo, how come yr boss like tat one... should let u hv more time be w yr oli ma... so bad of them...

lenny
u interested too huh... i'm still thinking wat size to get, wait hb sure grumble at me waste $$ again... kakaka

haha sunshine:: mine's the smallest size cause get for him when he was a baby, like now. haha trishelle, think will wear his hand me down! hahaahahahahah!!

sunshine,

if we are going to let bb learn how to swim.. then got to buy.. cos yr end weather turning cold..

for me, the pool here is either too cold or too hot.. they have 2 types of pool.. the normal pool for adult, kids and babies (i dun how the temp but its like really cold as the pool's position never got the sun. i shiver when i step in) and the hot water spa pook for adults and older kids (40 deg) So dumb!

Smile,
The ones that I am getting is not the same as the BP.

Sunshinebaby &amp; Jean,
My 1st one is still wearing size 0 till he is 18mths. Cos its velco tape so it can last very long. For wetsuits, dun get bigger size, its supposed to be snug so as to keep the body warm! So size 0 is very good for our babies now and can last for quite a while.
Material is lasting too, so if later want to resell, can still do so. ( that wat I did when my #1 outgrown it.)
By the time our child is 15mths and beyond, can let them wear the thinner swimsuit. Cos then, they will wan to wear those with Thomas/Barney etc! haha.

Lenny,
Yes, its bubbaducks! 

Pinksorbet,
Wetsuit use the same material as diver’s suit..so confirm will keep baby body warm! ( jojo, I was a diving person too!!! But my license is collecting dust eversince I had kids…)

lenny - ya lor take one bottle to try first cos recently kyan has red rashes around his mouth...not v serious but it happens whenever he scratches that area...think its his saliva oso? he's been like putting things into his mouth and rubbing all over that area...

jean,
thanks for doing up the list...do you have an alternative color in case the color you wan is oos?
for the size 0.5, will check the price for you. But maybe you wan to reconsider if you really wan to get 0.5 as well. cos as i mentioned, it shld be snug and with velco tapes, it can be adjusted as baby grow bigger/fatter! haha.

Sunshine,

can tell ur hubby my hubby's fav line " since we have bought the whole cow, don't tell me we have to save on the bell"

Interpretation: Since already give birth to bb... don't have to save on things that are necessary.

Think ur hubby will kill me on the birthday bash liao. hahaha

It's the term break, so I can finally join a weekday activity!

Ok, updates for STageandsuch on 9th sept.

hello mummies,

DATE: 9th Sept
TIME: 2pm
Duration of class: 1 hour
Cost: $10
Parent involvement: YES!
Details of class: this is for the babies, so all components will be incorporated. there will be music, puppetshow/story telling, as well as a funny faces section which encourages facial expression thingy.

Class can accomodate up to 8babies, so I have asked her to keep the other 3 slots for us, if anyone else is keen!

1. cindy &amp; trishelle
3. p3pp3r &amp; ziv
4. tusky &amp; abel
6. corene &amp; elijah

pinksorbet,
considering the type of material they used, its reasonable priced liao.

lenny,
i like your line! haha...but hb will prob say boys must learn to take hardship aka COLD WATER...so mummy have to continue to work in order to splurge on my dog and cow.

Back