(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

keron(kris)/prosper
I wasnt in the class with BB A. Hubby was. Having a bad backache that day so didnt go in the class. Hubby offered to accompany BB. Me KPO outside, looking at the other class n playing with sassy's gal. She's so cute!

welcome
victoria & yuki

Keronjeris
Same here, we also bought the tub cause HB say expensive for Hwa Xia's package and end up, he say troublesome to fill the tub with water at home. My boy has used the tub less than 5times.

Wonder if the aquaducks will do 'stunts' like dumping the whole baby into the water like what the angmos do to train their baby...if yes, perhaps I will consider joining at least is something different.

<font color="aa00aa">prosper
my boi on my hb's lap when he's playing w him... mayb too near ba... norm bb like pee a poo one, like yr ger who love it when u play w her...

jasmin
i'm oso hoping for a ger... hope our 'wish' can come true in YR2011...
2834344.gif

jtho
realli... oh no... my boi same same la... wake up time oso btw 6am-7am... tink wkend wan to sleep late oso can't liao...

p3
i'm very eager to bring my boi to try out!!! hope he can realli enjoy himself!!!

misscandy
the Kindermusik Trial Class hv full attendance, u can go ahead n book the date on 19 sep since more than half mummies can make it... if u not free, i'll call on yr behalf to chk it out?? let me know ok?
2834345.gif

</font>

jasmin, at least you used more times than me... it was really a waste of water for usage of ard 10-15 mins everytime. in the end my maid used it to wash toilets, mop floor and water the plants... here we are telling her to save water, there we are filling up the tub with lots and lots of water.. maybe she think this mdm is crazy!!

keron - i have the swimming tub at home for bb kyan oso...but v ley chey to set up and put water lo...haha...

scrumpee - dump the bb into the water?! that sounds scary....but if this is so, i will reconsider whether i wan to let bb attend it then..haha

Ivy
Really? they do dunking..wooo. I ask my hubby if he wants to 'dunk' our bui bui Eames.

Pinksorbet
I want dunking cos is at least different or else, I can always bring bb to swim myself.

Hi Jasmin,
Sorry the 26th slot already fully taken up.

Hi Mommies,
Bad news! For 3rd Oct only have 9am slot so now i am trying to ask em whether there is any wkend afternoon slot. I will keep u all posted!

Below is the list of mommies for 26/9/09:
AquaDucks Swimming Lesson (26/9/09, 2pm slot)
1. blurjen
2. jtho
3. Lenny Susanty
4. babydreams
5. daphne crosailo kang
6. starflower
** Please kindly PM me the following information for registation:
- Mommy Name and Nick
- Baby name
- Date of birth of baby
- Contact number

Thanks!!

re: Kindermusik Trial Class
misscandy, i've called... sat definitely no available slot for trial class... only slot available will be sun morning 10am... but which sun, they hv to chk n get back to me...
i've mentioned to them 27 sep or 4 oct should be ok...
so mummies still interested?? max they can hv 12 babies per class...

Hi Minnie and Pinksorbet, there is two slot for 3rd Oct 2.30pm. U wan to take up the slot??

There is only afternoon class for every Sat and Tues, so far only tues they are able to give us a class that is dedicated for trial class. As for Sat there are existing class gg on except for 26 Sep. But they said they will only able to slot in 1 or 2 mommies for Sat afternoon slot. Or any option is the 9am slot. So u all let me know what u wan ok?
happy.gif

Minnie and Jasmin, Ok noted! Please kindly PM me the following information for registation:
- Mommy Name and Nick
- Baby name
- Date of birth of baby
- Contact number

srumpee
hugs, you have a big heart to care so much for a little girl who is not related to you. i believe that both of you share a unique affinity that ties you so close together, could also be that both of you sense that each other really cares for each other. sometimes with young ppl, really got to not hold on too tight. give them some space to learn on their own, even if through mistakes and trial and error and they'll grow
happy.gif
the girl sounds like a really good person too, smart and able to "chu wu ni er bu ran" - literal translation to grow in the mud but not to get affected by the mud. so hv faith, she'll grow into a good lady with your love and trust. must also somehow remember not to neglect your own bb boy and hubby k. they are impt too
happy.gif
hugs hugs!

sun,
me still interested in the kindermusik. sun shd be fine too. i need to check which weekend my hb working though but shd be fine. thanks for calling to check!
happy.gif

sung
will keep u updated once the lady revert back to me...

victoria
hope to be one like u but very hard... hahaha
i'm currently working...
u taking care of BB A alone??

Hello Victoria
Welcome.

Sung and Lenny
Thanks...the saga today has settled. But it has come to a point that everytime her mum, teacher or god father calls me, my heart will shiver becos usually is not good news. Her school teachers and councellors call me now to update me on her progress in school, her godfather will call me if she returns home late, her mom will also call me to rant. Stressful but I have to hang on. Hubby so far so good but I don't dare to tell him too much things as I don't him to form a bad impression of her. Now me and my sis are sharing to help pay for her tuition fees.

I also ask her counsellor to check if she can use my cpf to pay for her poly fees next year cos I doubt her mon has money to pay nor her godfather has anymore CPF left after paying for the house. So u see, I actually have two kids to raise, one teenage girl and one baby boy.

hi blurjen

there are onli two slots left on the 3rd, so minnie and jasmin have already taken them up...so i guess no more slots le rite?

Pinksorbet, Yup but i am checking with them whether can take in one more pple anot. If not, u wan to take other sat slot? Maybe 10th Oct?

hello Lenny, Im staying in Simei. Moving to Clementi in oct.

Sunshine baby
Yes im taking care of my baby alone.

Hello Minnie and Serene, nice knowing you.

Hello Sung, thanks. Congratulations.

hi jus quick update. wil read archives tonight. have called kindermusik. they r nt able to commit date as yet. but told them am keen on 19th sept. they will let me knw again 2wks before that if can or nt. the class is up to 12babies. I will update more later. with grumpy pt nw. =p

blurjen - its ok, i guess i'll hold it on for the time being to see how the feedback is...mayb will join in for the future runs then..thanks for organising...

<font color="aa00aa">mummies
those still BF-ing...chk w u...
does yr bb fart a lot while drinking EBM or latch on?? my boi will fart while drinking his milk since yesterday n today, he didn't finish his 6oz milk...
my mum continue to spoon feed him, he'll wan to vomit... wondering wat's wrong w him... =(
my mum told me dun noe is it my EBM tat caused him so much wind in his stomach... she want me to stop giving him EBM, give FM instead... am i the culprit making him so uncomfortable... =(
or he's at the stage whereby he'll drink less??</font>

misscandy
ok ok... but i asked them, they told me sat is impossible lor... nvm, u keep us updated then!!! =)

sunshinebaby
I'm still BFing but I only latch bb on, EBM only when I need to go out alone.

Bb farts from time to time. I think it's normal.

But she's pooping alot less, like only once every 2 or 3 days and smells worse than before. The poop is a little stickier and darker yellow than the bright mustard colour previously. Is that normal?

Sunshinebaby,

Brianne farts alot too.. and sometimes really loud.. she is gonna kill me when she knows i told all the forum mummies this.. muahahaha

ah yes. almost forgot.

saturday 22 aug 09
3pm @ my plc (sembawang)
playdate for babies.
yakking session for mummies.
cakes, snacks &amp; drinks provided.
who keen do lemme knw.
so far asura, jo &amp; sinmey =p

babe
mine case even worst... my boi poo once a wk only... his poo color is mixture of greenish n mustard... but tis wk, he poo on wed n today... dun noe is he teething... but a bit early hor...

my boi wouldn't latch on when he's awake, tink he's used to bottle for day... he'll latch when he's sleep at night...

Back