(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

Hi ashleigh....Ya, I read before that cannot take ginseng during pregnancy. I was also taking ginseng tablets I bought from Korea before I was pregnant...But stopped once I know I was going to have a baby. So maybe u can keep after ur give birth? Or let ur husband have it...hehe

Hi Mummyo....Oh, really? haha....I try to massage that area more, feels kind of sore. Oh ya, you delivered ur previous 2 babies with Dr Tseng too? He doesn't do episotomy rite? So did u have problems in tearing and was it bad? Painful after stitching? My galfren delivered recently, hers got tear and painful after the stitching...So kind of worried now...

Hi Princessdella...I found this website, http://www.breastpumpdeals.com/ Seems to be cheaper than Amazon. But dunno if reliable or not...

Hi Mibebe.....So far, I havent seen any "waves" of my baby's movement yet! I just feel his movements but cant see it on the tummy..My hubby n i waiting anxiously to see the waves!
happy.gif

blueb

Only my #2 was with Dr Paul Tseng cos he was the only one who believed my over 4kg baby can be birthed naturally! I did have a slight tear i think but the healing and the pain was very ok compared to my #1 when I had an episotomy. I was practically fully healed in like 5 days. Maybe your friend has a more serious tear? It helps not to touch the area with toilet paper after peeing, try to stand up to pee (so as not to stretch the area) and then rinse with cold water after peeing, then spray with saline/the antiseptic solution that the hospital provides. Sit on a rubber donut too cos the less pressure you put on the perineum area, the faster it heals.

Dear all mummies, I have an experienced confinement lady who is looking for mothers whose EDD is between month Feb-Mar'09. Kindly contact me at 9674-0019 (Sharon) if you genuinely require her service. She is charging at $1,800 (28 days) and she is from Malaysia

Thanks mummies for your advices. Will keep myself busy when hubby goes on biz trip. Hope that he wont be gone for too long.haiz.
Bb starts to kick more visibly these days. Sometimes my entire tummy will jump or jerk violently! Think she is practising on her kicking strength now! The other day while I was laying my hand on my tummy, I felt her hand(or I think it is) making a wave motion from my rite to left side out of sudden. Woah! It's the 1st time I actually have such a direct hand contact with her! Suddenly I realised that my bb has grown. She is no longer the little bb that appears only on the ultrasound monitor, but a bb that can be felt from outside the tummy!

PeachMoMo,
Happy belated birthday!

kkf:
Glad to hear that you're ok. Ur gal is a strong little one. Have faith!

Went gynae today. baby 940grams at 26 weeks plus. think not heavy enough, wat you all eat har? joanne(yesbaby) your baby very heavy leh, wat u eat?

Anyway, gynae already told me again to aim for 32 weeks good enough. She is not very optimisstic with me giving birth after chinese new year. Guess, I have to aim low, once baby over 30 weeks, very happy liao. Hope my little gal will hang in there till at least end december.

Really counting each day as a blessing...

My 2nd boy was borned 27 weeks plus, just hope his little sister can at least born later than him, else my no pay leave seems like useless...

anyway, no pay ending soon on 4th jan, not extending as i think will just give birth in jan.

really praying hard, over 30 weeks good enough, 3 more weeks for me...

Hi blueb,
Me new to this forum after my fren told me abt SMH. Just had my bb 3wks ago. I bought medela pump and its doesnt work at all on me, till my massage therapist told my frm her exp, many of her clients use ameda, I got no choice as I wish to bf as long as I could and the ameda I find is so much better. As she advise me to compress b4 express and pump out the balance after latching. You can get it frm Robinson or mothercare. My fren get hers frm momsinmind. She really support breastfeeding. All my sessions, she will help me to compress my breast with the hot stone that helps to release my bloctducts. I even bought the hotstone frm her and now my bb enjoy his bf than before when he will cry and struggle at my breast. I find that we really need support after our delivery and postnatal massage that I have with mdm Idah really make me feel more relax now. My frens who use their service (by Mdm Rozita)also gives gd feedback of their service. Visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com

kkf,

my baby is also on the small side
sad.gif
shes 907g at 27 weeks and 1185g at 29 wks plus...now im eating every 2hours, 3 full meals and 3 snack size, 2X anmum and 2X fresh milk per day. dont know if this will work; will only know during my next visit. have faith in your girl and trust that she is staying strong
happy.gif
she might even surprise you by staying inside over 32weeks so keep thinking positive, you can do it. your gal is strong!

Hi Mummyo...Feel better after hearing from ur experience...Guess will have to see how badly I will tear on that day... Wow, ur #2 was more than 4kg!!! haha...Rem when I went to Mrs Wong BB class, she said that >4kg babies are very very cute cos they very chubby!!!
happy.gif

Hi kkf.... U know, my baby is lighter than urs at 26weeks! He's only 825g then...Dun worry, ok? =) Just eat healthy and nutritious food, rest well at home, always think on the positive side! No la, dont think ur no pay leave is wasted...I am sure resting at home has helped in the baby's growth and keeping her inside and growing well!! Talk to ur baby everyday, tell her to stay inside longer, grow and eat well so that she will come out chubby and healthy! You must be optimistic and jia you!!!

Hi Adeline...Thanks for ur sharing! My gd fren also recommended me Ameda, so that's why I getting it. Will check out the website
happy.gif
I also hope to breastfeed for as long as I can...hopefully 1year..

hi kkf,

my bb is heavy cos of several factors i guess:
- its the genes..(my HB is tall 1.81m n big, and i am not too short too 1.67m )
- hv good appetite fr 2nd trim onwards.
Have mostly beef, veg and lots of fruits (oranges, mangoes, apples, guavas, longans, bananas and occasional durians)however, gynae advised agst too much durians cos it makes me FAT.

I do not take sweet drinks or milk/ yogurt/icecream and I only had tonic soup (twice) and self brewed bird nests (thrice) so far..

and also i am in love with breads (multi grain, hi fibre)..

most of the time i hv eggs, toast & cheese for breakfast.

(scary?! big appetite! )

DK: For "mum get together", think you proceed first. This weekend may be quite tight for me.
sad.gif

Will let you know if I manage to make it.

blueb
I'm fat so my babies are also fat! Hahaha. Actually #1 was not so chubby. He was just big boned and very tall. My #1 looked more chubby but he was 200grams lighter than his brother.

All my babies were over 4kg so this one will be as well.

I also dunno what they eat cos I puked for 9 months when I was pregnant. This one is slightly better so no doubt he should be much fatter cos I'm keeping down more food compared to the past 2 times.

blueb: the first time i saw the "waves" in my tummy i felt the urge to cry...silly, right? it's quite exciting and it really connects me to my baby =)

everyone is saying my tummy looks big for 7mths (I m 29wks today)!! And that makes me worry! I very scared baby really so big that he will come out pre-term!
sad.gif

But when i go check-up, his estimated wt is alwaz within Normal range....why look so big har???

morning mommies,

Hi kkf, keep positive ok ! Your bb is doing well, i think is the average weight for 26weeks
happy.gif

Maybe eat more cheese ? Good for mommy and baby too !

I tend to eat more during breakfast, am always feeling tighter during dinner so i eat a fuller breakfast, medium lunch and light dinner....

Wholemeal bread, cheese, eggs (sometimes ham) for breakfast is goodddd .. hee
happy.gif
With Milo mixed with either fresh milk or Similac Mum. Yum Yum !

Catmomo,

How big is ur baby ? and how big is ur tummy ?
happy.gif

Maybe you are small size thats y tummy looks bigger ?

saro queenie:
Baby is abt 1.2kg at 27+wks. gynae say acceptable range.
my tummy... really quite big, even my hubby see oso quite big. Pple alwaz say i m like going to deliver next wk? or at least.. next mth...

Catmomo,

u measure ur own tummy or not ? i measure mine.. haha.. mine is about 96cm or 38" now... ;p

hi mommies , saw on papers got some promo going on at NTUC on diapers, pigeon products and J&J stuff, looks like not bad compared to normal retail price, any experienced mommies can confirm if the price is cheaper ? hehe
happy.gif

hi, i went to robinsons. nothing fantastic. wanted to buy all the pigeon laundry detergent, shampoo/bath soap.. turns out that not everything is on sale. only selected brands and those which are "normal price", meaning like the laundry detergent was 2 in 1 pack at $13.90, not more discount cos it is considered promo item. I ended up buying more toys for my friends' kids than items for my own boy. I will still go elsewhere to buy the items for my own boy i guess, (since I have Taka vouchers etc).

Just to share, I also bought a lot of necc items like cotton balls, wet wipes, mittens, foam mat, milk bottles from Jusco in M'sia when i went up twice in the last month. Half price of what is here, so those of you who have time and patience for the queues at the causeways, it is really a good deal.. i saved a lot!

joanne(yesbaby), i am tall too leh, 172, n hubby 183. but this baby is small leh...

I gained 18kg liao scary right? but my baby still small...sob sob.

I want to start eating more. I think because i didn't drink milk for pregnancy. I drink HL milk oni. I think I really must try to plan out nutritious food from now. hmm...hopefully even baby born 30 weeks, will be of good weight.

hihi, i am from the march 09 thread...
just an update on the tangs sales..

managed to grab a good buy (i think)
S705 Capella Stroller for $299 (with 12% rebate), free delivery...

kiddy palace selling for $329...so i reckon that's a pretty good buy...

s705 capella if buy in bulk from i think baby kingdom is much cheaper. 259 i think.

anyway thanks for updating.

kkf
i believe your child will pass 32 weeks lah.. 940gm at 26 weeks ok mah.. mine 1.1kg at 27 week. anyway all the weight are estimation, might not be exact. dont worry.

overall weight gain for me is 6-7 kg up to now, but tummy bigger than my first pregnancy.
i think i better stop all milk.. gynae dislike me drinking milk, he prefers i eat calcium pills...
talking about bird nest, i didnt take at all this pregnancy. Maybe should start taking. I can feel my body getting weaker n weaker day by day. I feel interesting that the body will give priority of the nutrients i taken to the baby instead of me. Cos he really grows very well according to gynae, but this mummy is growing weak.

joanne(yesbaby), i am tall too leh, 172, n hubby 183. but this baby is small leh...

I gained 18kg liao scary right? but my baby still small...sob sob.

I want to start eating more. I think because i didn't drink milk for pregnancy. I drink HL milk oni. I think I really must try to plan out nutritious food from now. hmm...hopefully even baby born 30 weeks, will be of good weight.

Hi Mummyo...Wow, all ur babies are big! Mus be heavy towards full term...and, u puke for 9 mths!?? I guess I am quite fortunate cos I only puke once this pregnancy (my first) and it was cos i ate too fast...=p But hor, I got abit of stress incontinence prob
sad.gif
sad.gif
Any of you having this prob?

Hi Catmomo...The other time when I went to do detailed scan, the doc say my tummy is bigger than normal too cos got more amniotic fluid. No implications, jus that may be linked to gestational diabetes?!?He asked if any of my parents are diabetic, but they arent. Anyway, gynae say no worries, monitor via the monthly urine test can already. So maybe urs also cos of more fluid? U can ask ur gynae the next time u visit.

Hi Mibebe......oh, I think I might cry too!!! Ya, I always very fascinated when I see other pple's babies' waves...haha. And I always ask my hubby to put his hand, or even his tummy over mine whenever baby has more movement, cos I also want him to share in this special feeling. Its really a pity that for guys, they will never know what it really feels like to have a little baby moving inside u!

i asked my gynae today abt ginseng.. she told me that there were some researches that said that if ginseng is taken during 1st trimester, if ur baby is gal, she will be very boyish. So she said NO to ginseng now.. Ok.. so i will be storing the ginseng in the fridge instead..

my baby is close to 1kg @ 27weeks plus!! Yippee!

Hi kkf,
Think positif. Eat and rest wells. The more you think you'll feel more stress. Don't worry too much as I got fren who delivered her very tiny bb and whenever she see her bb, she cried and also worry that her bb can't survive. But now her bb look like normal size bb of 5mth. Pray for best always.

kkf
you're doing well and so is baby so don't worry too much. Just tell yourself this will definitely be a full term baby and don't think about the rest. Mind over matter. It really works!

blueb
Yah. What to do? fat genes is like that, very horrible during last month. Actually I'm already feeling the weight now. So so damn sick of being pregnant. My husband says this will be the last one already. I'm glad but somehow think that I will have a couple more when this bunch go to primary sch! I really hope NOT. I HATE being pregnant.

ashleigh
Best to stay away from ginseng then. Actually I really hate the ginseng smell and taste so i dunno how pple eat it. I hate chicken essence too. When pple give me during confinement month I usually pass on to my dad. The smell is so repulsive. Hahaha. I'm sure you'll have use for your ginseng after delivery so just keep it away for now.

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>25weeks @ 900grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>28weeks @ 1.258kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Dr Denas Chandra</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3-Feb-09</TD><TD>29weeks @ 1.28kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>28weeks @ 1.25kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>28+weeks @ 1.5kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>29+ weeks @ 1.185kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks @ 358 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>28 weeks@ 1.2kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>28 weeks @ 1.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>19 weeks @ 305grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gracie_gal </TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD>26 weeks @ 1.38kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>27weeks @ 1.6kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>27 weeks@ 900+ grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>27 weeks @ 1.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>catmomo</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>22 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>26 weeks@ 825grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheepish</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>28+weeks @ 1.3kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">1&amp;2</font></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font> <font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>26weeks @ 925grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>19+weeks @ 271grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 338grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19weeks @ 328grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>20weeks @ 318grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>26weeks @ 940grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>22weeks @ 435grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>21weeks @ 391grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>emilyxiu</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce(lj2)</TD><TD>Dr T.B Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi kkf,

i do not think milk can help.. cos i dint take much milk/ soya milk cos gynae say milk only makes me FAT. my overall weight gain is 12.5kg already. those soya milk sold in mkt, only has more syrup than nutrients.

perhaps u can try to eat more beef and some durians. hv proper &amp; good meals with meat, veg &amp; fruits.

me also hv plenty of rest.. minimum outdoors/ walk around. so basically, i only EAT, SLEEP, WATCH TV. of cos, i still go to work fr 8.30pm - 5.30pm. Plenty of TLC from my hubby helps too
happy.gif

and a Stress-free mindset

Mummyo, can't agree more! I HATE pregnant!!!

Hahaha, when i heard my friend said she missed days of baby kicking, I am thinking "har??? I hate pregnant!"

Joanne(yesbaby), I am currently on no pay leave, i also eat, sleep, eat sleep, surf net, but dunno why...

I think got to eat more durians...

celebrating 27th weeks. Actually pregnancy is worrying for me throughout.

blueb,
the website that u posted seems not very reliable cos when i click on the customer service, there is no information at all..
plus there is no contact number to call.. difficult to contact if order goes wrong..
no doubt the prices are very attractive.. but i think better to order from a safe site..

Catmomo,
dun forget there is also amiotic fluid inside ur womb and placenta as well..

gracie_gal,
i love to go Jusco as well.. Things there are cheap and quality not bad as well..
but not everything is cheaper than SG.. some avent pdts are comparable or more expensive..

Joannelim,
y ur gynae dun like u to drink milk? so weird.. i tot milk is good..
that time my antenatal class nutritionist mention that milk is good for calcium absorption.. i think i getting weaker for my this pregnancy also.. maybe bcos the difference is too short and i haven fully recover from the 1st pregnancy..

kkf,
the only thing i hate about pregnant is that it makes me fat.. so difficult to slim down after delivery loh.. other than that is ok.. hehe..

Anyway to all mummies who wan to buy breastpumps from US, i will be sending out the email(including all details) by this week.. And will order by 9th Dec.. Sorry for the delay cos have been busy at work lately..

Those who are interested please PM me your email address..

DJ Mama &amp; jas, i got your email already so no need to pm me..

hi kkf,

do u hv big/ small appetite??
perhaps u hv to eat more?
are u expectg boy/ gal?
think gal may be smaller?

anyway u still hv weeks to go.. heard that last trim most easy to gain weight.

why pregnancy is worrying for u throughout?

Hi mummies,
just came back from gynae visit. Bb now weighing approx 1.14kg at 28wk 02days. Gynae said bb heart growth normal now. *phew* But as compared to other mummies in the forum, I think my bb is still abit small in size but is ok for her week group. Time to eat durians again. hehehehe ... :p After my exams in 1 week time, must really rest liao.

Speaking of fat hor, my butt and upper tights really growing sideways at a horrible rate! Now I really dare not look at my back in the mirror already! Think drank too much milk becos of cravings :p nvm lah. after delivery then slim down by breastfeeding and exercise lor. Wat to do?

kkf:
hey good that u are resting at home. Your gal will be a full term one. Mind over body! I wan to rest also cannot becos of exam, studies and work. Still working 13hrs on most nites. Cannot tahan. I said wan to reduce working hours until now also cannot reduce. One boss still want me to put in more OT. I told him to go and die. Where got pregnant mothers doing so much OT and he still wan me to OT more.

Hi Mummies, just popped in to say hi! Long time no post! Hope all is well with everyone
happy.gif
Have a good weekend ahead!

Hi Mich, peachmomo, we're seeing the same gynae
happy.gif
Quite surprised to know so many mummies delivering in Feb seeing Dr Chang!

hi fatjo, my updates pls. Thanks!
happy.gif

Nick: Angel
Gynae: Dr TC Chang
Gestation: 28 weeks at 1.1kg

Hi princessdella....

Ya, I also think the website look abit unreliable...Ok, in the meantime, will look for the best rates, seems like a couple of mummies interested in Ameda too! Please email me at [email protected] We can discuss more on the details in the email. Thx
happy.gif

Hi mummyo n kkf...haha...I guess so far I kinda enjoy being pregnant, except for the fact that my thighs, butt, etc all growing in size! And fitness level gone down terribly! But as long as baby healthy n growing well, guess all these don't matter as much! Am more scared of the labour process actually.....

angel2baby: haha we are the only 3 seeing Dr Chang i think. The rest seems to have the same docs or know the same docs.

My butt and thighs are also growing bigger and bigger. Scary to look at myself.
I amaze myself that i can still go shopping. ha! I went to Tangs and Robinsons on Wed. Bot a babysafe mattress and a donut pillow. Also bot the munchkin diaper changing mat. But i got pink though. Cos its too pinkish to be resisted. Haha! Maybe i should change it to blue so that my bb wont get confused about the color.
Didnt buy much stuff cos I bot too much at kidzloft and tolly joy. So i guess the items should be sufficient.

Oh i also got Mustela's nursing cream and leg cream. I was advised during my prenatal massage to apply Vitamin E or jojoba lotion on our nipples to soften them so that during breastfeeding we wont have sore nipples.

I really blur liao. got many things to say, then keep posting it up before i finish.. or just forgot to write.

lonerunner: Thanks for the wellwishes!

Peachmomo,
how much did u buy the Babysafe mattress? wat is ur dimension? I m looking for the 28" x52"x 3" which was selling at $195 w/o discount.

ladies,
do u all experience going to the toilet v often now? zzz... finding myself needing to go toilet v often now!
v scared i kena gestational diabetes.. heard if have GD will oso tend to go toilet v often. doing glucose test next week >_<

Peachmomo:
oh, thanks for ur info. oh, so if i go on wkend no more sale ar??
sad.gif
and I am also not a member
sad.gif

The measurement tat my bro gave me also wierd one.. is 130cm x 73cm (51+" x 30+"). So that's the closest size i can get from Babysafe

I also go toilet quite often. But then again, before pregnant, i already quite a pee queen.

How come you scared you will get GD? Dont worry la... doc should have warned you about it much earlier. Cos they can tell from our pee tests. Just remember dont take too much sugary stuff lor.
I drink the nutrisoy soybean drink and its without sugar. I kinda got used to sugarless taste. Now if i drink something sweet (like sugarcane) i feel like puking.

Back