(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

LemonT
-------
Thanks dear =) Ya, maybe vday baby, tats why emo last nite...this morning also woke up couldnt sleep and start to worry about all the things and kept crying...so went to work with puffy eyes
sad.gif

You are really very independent! I seriously must learn from you to be strong and be happy!

Wow, u even thought of doing confinement on ur own! Then who is going to cook for u? U really very brave and understanding....

Ya, its not easy for ur parents too....so must also take care of them.

Oh ya, ask u, when ur mum cook for u, its like normal cooking isit? My fren was saying that everything can cook normal, but just add ginger in everything...Is that so? Cos I am considering coming up with my own confinement menu and ask my inlaws to cook for me, cos they are not locals and so what they cook and what they believe in are different from us. If I cant get a menu out, I will then cater food for my confinement.

U must take more photos of Baby Breana! Cos babies grow very fast and very soon, they will not be as tiny and cute as when they are newborn! So u must capture all her different stages of growth!
happy.gif

Olively
---------
I also saw Nepia NB at Isetan Shaw supermarket. But, it is cheaper if you order online. Here is the website...
http://www.nepia.com.sg/english/index.html
However, if you order from website, min order is 1 carton, i.e. 4 packets. BUt can mix and match sizes.
For me, I intend to get 1 NB and 3 S.

just come back from gynae check...
the Vswap is not pain at all...
but something very weird... my bb weight dropped from 2.9kg last week to now only 2.6kg... didn't got a chance to aask my gynae as i only found out when i reach home upon seeing the scan...

Mrslim
-------
Good for u!
happy.gif
Like I said, I very scared of pain...
Oh, I think the baby's weight is estimated based on his various dimensions during the scan. So either the previous or the current estimate may be a bit off. So u dun need to worry too much.

hi guys..
tks for your concern I'm doing fine now...I know my daddy had gone to a better place...
happy.gif

There are some things in the course of life that we cannot change even if we try...just have to go with nature...actually quite grateful to this uncle at the bishan memorial temple who shared with us his wisdom on death and departure..I find that very enlightening and felt better.

ok la...dun wan to spoil the mood here..i'm so glad to see some mummies have given birth to healthy babies looking forward to more good news, it seems like "bingo" now it can be anyone's turn soon so exciting
happy.gif

Btw...i wan to engage massage lady, saw in this thread Ida sounds pretty good, but anyone here ever tried mdm sadiah before? care to share about her services tks!

now so tiring to lug around that big tummy, my feet start to swell pretty bad at night..so funny when my husband try to massage it, he left well defined hand prints on my calf from the water retention...dunno what to do to improve this problem....also feel very breathless time to time...even when trying to sleep...walk abit also feel the strain....lol..i feel like i am 20 yrs older than i am before i got preg!!

Vswap:
I just did one last Sat and it was pretty uncomfortable but very swift. but got the results back nurse said got little fungal infection but not the strep B thingy, got scared but she said it is very common so just gave me pill to insert for 3 consecutive nights to clear the bacteria.

how do your gynaes determine ur baby's wt? my gynae refuse to measure the wt for me dunno y..everytime i go there he just say bb is of very gd wt judging by size from ultra sound scan..i'm 35 wks now but bb is 38 wks plus size.

Sandy:
ur so nice to volunteer to update the list, pls help to update "Eden" as my bb's name? tks alot
happy.gif

catmomo/ saro queenie/ babyox
thkq dear..
happy.gif

phoebe
*SALUTE* jia you phoebe!!!

Gamze
sure..
happy.gif
u take care too!

PeachMoMo/ blueb
my gynae oso didnt use a metal clamp.. similar to blueb but was painless, just like hw pap smear test was being done.

Sandy
light snack b4 delivery.. sure hv time to eat abit, shower, brush teeth etc... unless ur contraction is aldy very intense which is unlikely to happen. cos whether is it blood stain, water bag burst or contraction, it will take at least a few hrs..

food consumption:
I think I'll have a meal before I go in as I get hungary easily :p But nurses at NUH assured me that biskits and sips of water are allowed :p

Joanne Khi:
Welcome aboard!

Yan:
Ya lor. bb Breana is so cute! I wonder how my bb will look like when she is born
happy.gif

Try exercise more now! Maybe bb will come out earlier!
I used to have sensative nose too! But after a long stay in Australia some years back, suddenly my nose's cured! Too bad that doesnt work on my hubby's nose. hahahhahaaa!!

mummyo:
really? Last nite's ur first time to have Braxton Hicks! Wow! Actually I tot braxton hicks is normal for pregnancy leh :p But my mum also told me she din have it when she was pregnant with me and my sister so she duno how it feels like. I tot my mum forgot liao. So it's true! Some ladies dun even encounter it!

qingsiew:
heehhee ... ur bb's shy lah ;) My bb previously also dun wan to let me know if she is a boy or girl until the amino test results came out. Even after that, she only revealed her gender only once for all scans ;) We have shy shy bb!

blueb:
Actually I tot celebration is a time where ppl gather for a happy event. The money is actually secondary. hmmm ... But anyway I feel that 1st mth celebration is to be decided by bb's parents. Now modern days this is seldom dictated by grandparents lah
happy.gif
Agree with qingsiew. if dun like the advice, one ear in, the other ear out lor :p

catmomo:
yeah, my lower pelvis area getting more pressure since yesterday. Must be that bb has engaged. Been going to toilet more often now. So this is the feeling ....

ashleigh:
hahahahaa ... be a cow :p u are very cute leh :p No lah, I am not pantang. I'll let my hubby decides if he wants to sleep in the same room or not. If he dare to say I'm 'dirty', I'll kick him out of the room! But I think sandy's got a good point abt this belief :p

mrslim:
hey, we can both be sandy's backup!
me also working in mostly male environments. I started taking pad and shorts to office today :p Just in case lah.
Yeah agree with blueb. bb's weight is juz an estimation based on various dimensions during scan. So dun worry!

peachmomo:
No worries. u are not the only one :p Sometimes after I'd posted I realised there are new posts just after the post which I tot was the last one :p Then I have to redo my post again :p hehehehe ... this thread's moving fast!

jlchia:
oh isit? haahaaa ... I tot can only drink sips of plain water or milo only :p now that I know 100plus can bring in, hmmm ....

lemonT,

i thought it was time constrain that my gynae was concern about but it wasnt...in my admission letter, she instructed that no food or drink should be allowed for me...i dont know why but she said its for safetey sake
sad.gif

oh me this wk haven had coconut sia! supermarkets lik hard to find or nt fresh. the previous 2 times i had was travel to elsewher, those old big market have then i get to drink

jus nw go ntuc, so small n looks lik nt fresh

Hi piggymousey,

Sorry to hear abt your brother... do take care and look forward to seeing your bundle of joy ok!

Was reading through the posts, then realised we share the same gynae and EDD... mine's also on 23 Feb...haha.... I also went to see Dr. Kowa last Sat and had my Strep B test....have not heard from them tho... so fingers crossed...what time were you at the clinic? Maybe we saw each other!
happy.gif

I already engaged Sadiah as my massage lady. I think she is quite good. My sis is working in a bb clinic and alot of mothers there recommended Sadiah to her, so I took Sadiah as well. Think her charges are also pretty reasonable... so you might want to seriously consider her?

Have you done your pre-admission yet? Dr.Kowa reckons I will deliver earlier in mid-Feb...did her mention anything to you if yours will be before or near EDD?

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jlchia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Eden </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hey DJ Mama,

wat a coincidence! I went for the swab test at 11am n quite lucky only 2 patients before me haha...sometimes go there gotta wait very very long...
Just now i went down to Dr Kowa's to collect the medicine for the infection but forgotten to submit the form le...sigh...memory failing...
I did ask him since bb size is biggish does it mean might deliver earlier but he said not true din mention will be early or on time...I do hope it'll be a little earlier...the wt is getting to me haha..
i've gained 22kg so far...terrible....he ask me to control my eating haha, but i requested for epidural for my low pain threshold...think i will get sadiah ba cos my friend recommend her too and she lost all the wt she put on during pregnancy now look super slim...maybe her massage helps!

Hi piggymousey...

I was there at 11am too! But i walked in 5 or 10 min late I think... alamak, i cannot remember wad i was wearing...sigh....

My memory is also quite bad... think its becos we are so tired from carrying our bb inside us and waking up at nite to pee....

my bb was engaged since 1 month ago, so he mentioned she might come out earlier in mid feb instead... but she is not big, according to Dr.Kowa, just medium sized bah....

I also requested for epidural... hee.... i am quite afraid of pain as well... :p

I hope Sadiah can help us both to become super slim super fast too...ahaha.... i have a colleague who claimed that she is slimmer than pre-pregnancy due to the massage and breastfeeding... but i hv nv seen her pre-preg before, so not too sure la... but if massage can really help, i think its really worth a try!

When's ur next appt? Mine will be on 2 Feb cuz no more slots on Sat...

sandy:
the nurses told me before sometimes they advise no food/drink before admission is juz in case we need c-section or etc, we will be ready to go operation theatre immediately. But they also told me biskits is ok lah. Light snacks

mrslim,
how many wks u now? It's very weird that baby is reducing weigh. U better dont think too much and pls do take care of urself. Dont let tis matter bothers u much. Try drinking more milk and dont restrict ur food consumption. Tis is not the time to go on diet. Ve more rest ya.

olively
yes.. 15mins shortly aftr she was born, her eyes were aldy rolling ard, looking left right.. mayb i ask my hubby to post on youtube then u can see it..

blueb
my mum plans my menu, its all very simple but delicious
happy.gif

last time ppl buy kampong chicken, now ppl buy sakura chicken (sporean went japan to learn hw to raise this chix &amp; breed in SG, no injection.).

lean pork meat, slice...
fish - cod fish or "Wu" (noon) "Yu" (fish), steam w/ ginger when almost done, add concentrated glutinous rice wine or pan grilled w/ ginger slice. or fishhead (alot of collagen) w/ papaya soup.

Veg - kailan, black fungus, lady finger.. etc..

its very simple. no matter wat meat or veg, cooking method r e same.. just remember, use sesame oil instead of cooking oil, use OLD fresh ginger, not e frozen or wet type - sliced or shredded, either concentrated glutinous rice wine or add abit of water if u dun like too thick. for me, i like it concentrated.

actually, u can go popular, get e confinement cookery book..

but if u hv e budget, save e trouble &amp; hassle free, go for Natal Essential. esp if ur in laws r not familiar, u'll wun be able to eat well &amp; u'll start to feel depress.. which can result post natal blues... i m so grateful to my mum for her help for i cant imagine w/o her.. i'll be very stress. lucky i didnt do my confinement myself :p

mrslim
Breana was 2.95kg @ 36wks.. but i delivered her at 2.935kg @ 37wks, when discharged, she was 2.89kg &amp; 2days checkup, she's 2.86kg... dr says its common. tats y when bb is born, we must feed them whenever they r hungry. they supposed to increase avg 200g per wk. dun stress, anything, just chk w/ ur gynae for assurance
happy.gif

piggymousey
thkq
happy.gif
... all bb got cherry lips.. &amp; they all look so adorable
happy.gif

hi mummies,
this thread is really moving faster and faster. most of time i just speed read.

Just went for check up today. Baby is 3.1kg at 36++wks. Fluid lvl, placenta position all ok. Thank God!
I didnt managed to visit kkf.. really duno her name/contact. only know she's kkf. :p But i believe she and Violet are fine. Let's wait for her to log in when she settle down.

The good news is: my gynae decided to induce me!! Date set on 1 Feb. Yeah! I am happy cos i finally got a date to aim. I will be 38wks then. So baby will be mature enuff. But on the other hand, quite worried abt induction. Scared the labour drag v long, pain la, etc.. Anyway, i'll just hand everything to God.
Booked my room as well. Hubby chose A1 cos he wants to be with us. So touched...
Really happy, only abt 1.5wks to go and i can enjoy my CNY first.

Sandy:
Thanks for the help in updating.
happy.gif

piggymousey,
Good that bb is of good weight..
Muz take really good care of urself and dun think too much..
Ur father in heaven will bless you n ur bb.. Stay strong..

lonerunner,
for cotton wool, today i juz brought those big roll type from kiddy palace.. there are various brands available, can also buy from guardian.. The roll type are good but need to spend effort cutting them..

Sandy,
i was telling hb about the one updating the table will be the one to pop next and he say i shld volunteer to do the updating so i can pop this week.. hehe..

PeachMomo,
i also sticky to hb nowadays and hb have been treating me better n better each day.. i think he treats me better now than when i'm having my #1.. But he also say that i am more naggy now..

blueb,
ur mum have the same thinking as my PIL leh.. they also not celebrating my bb gal's full month but dun care lah.. juz celebrate if u wans it.. doesn't matter if ppl give ang bao a not mah..

jlchia,
#1 not necessary will be late.. my #1 was 1 week earlier.. actually depends on individual body.. see jo and LemonT both #1 also earlier.. so dun worry, as long as bb is healthy den can le..

Hi DJ Mama...

my memory oso bad cannot remember who came in after me lol! but ya wat a coincidence!
I only know baby's head is engaged on Sat so maybe mine is later?
happy.gif

my next appt is after Kowa's back 7 feb sat i think..but when i saw the appt book it was still pretty empty when Annie was filling up my appt maybe u call n check again if can change to sat?

hey maybe can keep contact ya if happen to give birth same time can visit each other
happy.gif

Mummies...

just to share...

1. OLD Fresh Ginger - less ginger during 1st wk, cos if BF, bb will get jaundice.

2. No Eggs - it will cause itchness at wound.

3. Eyesight - do not watch so much TV or online.. our eyesight deteriorate if we dun rest our eyes much. i m bespectacle &amp; i aldy can feel e strain..

4. Diapers - no need to buy so ex for day use. cos no matter wat, we much change every 4hrs otherwise, chance of UTI. in e day, i m using BUMWEAR diaper &amp; nite, mommypoko. anyway, they r alot of samples, use up e samples 1st.

5. Maternity Panty - i realise e watson maternity disposable panty $4.95/7pcs is cheap &amp; good. i m a 67kg frame @ ht 1.6m.. so its ok for me. if mummies r slim, normal disposable panties is good enough.

6. Maternity Pad - not advisable to use normal menstrustion pad cos surface is rough, will hurt wound (my experience). maternity pad's surface is cotton, broader &amp; longer, more comforting. i m using Pureen's Madame Maternity Paf $7.95/20pcs from Kiddypalace.

7. Nursing Bra- i wear my nursing bra all e time.. cos milk keep dripping &amp; oso to minimise engorgement. when we wear nursing bra W/O wired support, our breasts r being lifted up, so when we r ready to BF, when nipple is lower down, milk will flow down automatically.

8. Breast Milk - i nvr realise y i got milk/ colostrum leak from 32 wks till i attended e Parentcraft @ TMC. during my shower since day 1 of my pregnancy, i always massage my breasts &amp; wash my nipples w/ hot shower. tat was how i actually got early leak &amp; oso when Breana was 1st brought to me for e 1st time to BF, e milk just flow out naturally... DUN UNDER ESTIMATE bb's intelligent, e moment i popped my nip into her mouth, she just suck naturally!! how amazing yah!

tat's all for now tat i can remember... memory deteriorating too ... haha

catmomo,
ic.. i'm now in my 38 wks already.. getting impatient as well.. bb now is 3.1kg and i'm hoping that she will come out this week before CNY.. hehe..

Hi Sandy,

Pls update my profile

Baby #1
EDD: 19th Feb
Name: Bryston

Hey Ladies,

Thanks for welcoming me back hehe... cute little Brenda...

great to hear you guys are doing well..

Me also taking leave from 2nd Feb onwards really looking forward to it.

catmomo
Start eating watever u want now b4 u pop.. just stay happy! unlike me, no chance to eat CNY goodies
sad.gif

Sandy
hmmm.. mayb they'll offer u sandwiches &amp; milo! or u can request if u go r admitted in e morning. if not, just grab something while on e way to hosp. if u cant eat, at least ur hubby can hv it. hubby must bring jacket, very cold in observation &amp; labor ward.

Hi piggymousey,

the nurse said 7 feb is abit late for me leh...tats y she put me 2 feb...otherwise i shd see kowa on 31st but he is away on vacay...

Yup yup.... I pm u my handphone number... haha.... can also add me on msn... [email protected]

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 Popped</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Baby's Weight</TD><TD>Mode of delivery </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatjo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>30-Dec-08</TD><TD>Matthew John</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>C-sect w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LemonT</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>Breana</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w/epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>Violet</TD><TD>2.77kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>February 2009 MTBS</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>01-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Faith Ong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>02-Feb-09</TD><TD>Adniel </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Princessdella</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>03-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Whitegalz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Taztaz</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>MDH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>04-Feb-09</TD><TD>Naomi Rachael </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Jlchia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>05-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kaylee </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Ah_Zhi</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>06-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BabyWiz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>07-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Kwoli</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Olively</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>08-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gigi2 </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Sha (sha_987)</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Saro_queen</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Gracie_gal</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Joanne (yesbaby)</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>SY (popkorn2008)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ah lin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>AG_gal</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Mrs Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Noel </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Catmomo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>Caleb </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mich (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Boys</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Raphael </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Yan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD>Mellyiana </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Sheepish</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>DK_mama</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD>Jared </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Twinnies (twins)</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Girl, Boy</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Mibebe</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Snow_bb</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Drizzlestars</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>BB_Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19-Feb-09</TD><TD>Bryston </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Shyann </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Phobe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Gamze_K</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD>Erna </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Corrine</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Iceblue</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD>Nicole </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Joannelim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>Joel </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Glen.E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Ashleigh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Mamafio</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Piggymousey</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>Eden </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Butter</TD><TD>USA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD>Kayden </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>LZ Mommy</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Mummyo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Olivia</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD>Xavier </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Emilyxu</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>Mt.E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Eipsy (Twins)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1,2</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Mt.A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

yo sandy, think u wil be updating Lili's profile soon, hehe can help me too? jus the name only. my gal's name be nicole.thks

btw yan, jus curious.hw to pronounce ur baby's name?

Whoa mommies!

Just one day, and the posts is moving so fast! And kkf has popped too! This is simply amazing. As I was reading the thread, i started getting excited too... Motherhood/pregnancy has been such an amazing journey.

With us nurturing a new life in our womb, and at teh same time, making new contacts on this forum... giving each other moral support/advice/and an avenue to turn to. Simply amazing dun you think so!!!! :D

kkf:
congrats on the arrival of bb violet. You are so brave, going thru the delivery w/o epi. Whee!

LeMonT:
You have so wonderful..sharing so much though you've just delivered. You make the labour pains seem endurable and possible!! hahahaha...

Sandy:
Thanks for taking over to update. It is gonna be interesting to see who is the next mommy to move up the chart!

To the rest of mommies:
let's continue to enjoy the last leg of the pregnancy and cherish the moments we can feel the lil one kicking/squirming inside us. We will miss this feeling, till the next pregnancy?! ;p and then once bb pops, we are onto our next journey. Muz continue to stay positive okie!

Rest:
likewise, my gynae also quite strict on MC, so i am thinking of taking a day or 2 from now till EDD to rest. Actually, quite good to watch the MC rate at this time too.. when jobs are not as secure. So glad its wed tomorrow...mid-wk to a long weekend!

agree wif DK! as much as i want baby out earlier in feb, me alrdy thinkg i wil miss all her movements wen she's inside my stomach!

Update on Baby Breana &amp; Mummy LeMonT
Baby Breana had her 1st check up 2day, she has slight jaundice, did blood test on jaundice test, thyroid hormone (as she has slight elevated result fr e test done after birth) &amp; oso metabolic screen. her consultation + all bood test + baneocin powder = $250.25. so need 10mins of front &amp; back sunbathing daily now. Dr say jaundice is common. i m only worry abt Thyroid Hormones.. as my hubby &amp; myself, we hv no history of thyroid
sad.gif

As for me, b4 delivery, i was 75kg. now, 8 days later, i m weighing @ 67kg, massage will start 2morrow as massage lady wasnt free 2day
sad.gif
. my womb has shrink very fast &amp; i chk w my gynae on y e flow of my lochia is so little (fyi, maternity pad, i only changed 4 times daily), she told me tat after delivery, she actually helped me to clear most of it aldy, tats y flow is very little. as i was on epi, she say i dun get to feel e pain
happy.gif
. Wound is clean &amp; stitches r ok. removed e knot 2day &amp; e pain is getting lesser. Gynae says shld be recovering by next wk
happy.gif

although its my 1st wk of confinement, i dun feel tired &amp; i can feel tat my body is recuperating quite fast. Hygiene wise, i wash my bottom w/ dettol &amp; antiseptic solution everytime i pee &amp; poo. hot towel to clean breasts twice a day. clean nipple &amp; areola only B4 BF, do not clean after BF.

only managed to shower 2day after discharge w/ e herbs cos going for checkup... so shiok! :p

catmomo
u ve fibroids at where? Is it ur vigina or near the womb. I also ve but i dont ve diabetics. Mine at the viginal side but doc say shouldn't be any problem. Me too ve cyst during my 1st trimester but doc say now cannot see already. Hope u r feeling ok

LemonT
U seems so energetic ya.. Two thumbs up for u la. I really salute u. Maybe i guess bb Breana sleeps so soundly that she never disturbs her mummy. I really cant wait eventhough mine already on the 36wks plus, i can feel the pressure so strong already. I can hardly walk and sometimes i feel pain but i try to endure it and i do a lot of household work to keep myself afresh. I'm a SAHM so i do everything. I wake up early to attend to my son school then wake hubby for work, then i ve some rest first. After tat i wake up and do the cooking, laundry and keep the house clean all by myself. After that i wait for my son and hubby to come back... That is my daily routine and i always dont reject if hubby wants to go for a stroll or perhaps some light shopping or go to my in laws or my parents place. I seldom keep myself lying down and i hope i am able to give birth soon. Can't wait for the day when i see u soooo happy
happy.gif

catmomo
lol.. it's as in MEL - LY(LI) - IA(YA) - NA(NA)..
So Melliyana only the spelling a bit differ. Hehe very funny right...

Hi everyone,

Correct me if i'm wrong. It seems like Faith has been offline for quite sometimes. Dont u all think so. I dont seems to see her here. I tink her EDD is on the 2nd Feb. I think she's being feeling quite tired these days. Hope she's fine ya

DK
u r right. Eventhough tis is my 2nd one, i find it real exciting. Just like me having the 1st one too coz tis time, i ve a lot of forummers who can share their experience with me and i dont feel scared or whatsoever. I get a lot of tips fr everyone. It's a good way of sharing u see.. Tks everyone

iceblue
u know what? When baby out, we missed pregnancy period. When baby getting bigger each day, we tend to miss the time when they r still newborn. That's how i'm feeling right now. My son already 8 yrs plus and in Primary 3. Indeed i really miz the time when he was still a baby. I really yearn for one but hubby say not ready then now we ve one again, we both look forward for the coming ones but of course not forgetting my beloved son. He adapting himself of having little sister which he dont like last time. Even still at aged of 8 plus, he still looks very pampered. So we must cherish every little time we had wif them. I really hope i am able to balance myself having 2 children now coz its my 1st experience so i cannot be biased.
happy.gif

LemonT
I hope ur baby will be fine. Not to worry too much coz bb tend to ve any kind of sickness when they r newborn but will go off soon after.

Wah ur weight really drop a lot ya even b4 ur massage. That is good!!! I think u pantang a lot. I guess u will lose more after this. I can bet for sure
happy.gif

Eh, i heard pulling out the sticthes very painful leh. How come u can bear wif it. How many sticthes u got. Care to share. For me last time, i let it heal by itself. Never go see gynae and sk him to do it for me. But i guess for my case, i had a bad experience wif my previous gynae and that is why i change to another gynae instead.

Keep fit and strong always ya !!!

babywoofie
Is ur massage lady stays at Sengkang coz i will be doing massage wif 1 lady who is staying at Sengkang and she also ve a sister to assist her in case her scedule is tight...I'm not sure abt ida but i guess the other lady 's name is TIK...

Back