(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Ashley : oic. Oh dear, Caden has been on bm all the while too, now i wonder how will he take to fm.... *scary*... but i m thinking of transiting him fm bm to goat milk b4 introducing cow's milk... hvn't decide when to start tho...

Ever read an article, majority will not have MS when expecting a boy & minority when expecting a girl if mother is strong & heathly. Found quite true for myself as i have no MS when expecting my 2 boys.

suika: cos their plan is like that. as long as parents take up the plan under plan 1 or 2 then the child gets free cover under plan 2 until he is 21 years old. no limit on no. of children. so if u have 10kids, all 10kids get free. this is their product feature. so for shyan case only need to give birthcert then add her name in.

drawing lesson #2:

this is what i got when i was busy snapping away, my little girl showed me her tired face. then I ended lesson #2 immediately and sent her to bed. and she only KO after 1.5hours and one milk.
3739355.jpg

she really knows how to act pitiful to escape from drawing.

Laugh : it's true for me too. i had ms with my gal, & no ms with my 2 boys.

janjan : Shyan is so cute, she got more hair now ya? what did u let her draw on? mahjong paper?

gelato: ya lor. at least now take picture the top is black. not like last time so shiny...

i put her on high chair, lay a piece of mj paper and let her zi you fa hui. skali whatever crayon i hold, she wants to snatch from me. end up with 10 crayons on two hands, then stuck dunno how to draw liao. haha... so lesson learnt: only have one crayon on the table at any one time. and mummy should not hold crayon cos she see me with crayon, she want to take mine. lol

janjan : i m still waiting for Caden to grow more fringe... hehe...

what u said is very true... if we want our child to learn, it's best we give them a toy at a time, for them to explore... it's the same concept with crayons. =)

Anyone knows where I can get disposable placemat? Instead of cleaning the dirty hawker centre table, jus place on the table & then throw?

Janjan: Cute! She sure learn fast & know how to skive! Where did u get the crayons? Seen it in BP selling non toxic crayons, but now can't seem to be able to find the link.

Anyone knows if First Few Years has sales/promotion? Am eyeing on some car seats, but intend to wait until there's a sale.

dink, i bought crayola crayons, non toxic. went to many places and only managed to find in kids mall at imm. popular also dun have. so sad...

another thing, if i dun see her for 10secs the crayons go into her mouth too.

dink : i've not seen disposable placemat b4, only seen disposable table cloth... hehe...

janjan / dink : i got my crayola stuffs fm Isetan, oso saw at ELC & some other toy shops b4.

dink : can always call them & ask if they hv promo... how abt trying Taka Baby Fair? or those stores at Khaki Bukit?

Janjan: I saw crayola crayons & washable markers in Spotlight. But din get cos tot BP will be cheaper. 'cat' mum... Now can't find the bp link.

Gelato: mmm... I read abt disposable placemat somewhere & tot it will be v useful. Went to kaki bt & taka fair already. Those we shortlisted can only be found in ffy
sad.gif

dink: haha. i can't find in BP.then tat day was out at imm, so just pop my head into all the bookstores and kids shop and finally found it at kidsmall lor. i'm surprised popular dun have wor.

v bored today. maybe later bring shyan go taka. is the fair still on?

hello morning mummies...

i am back from my 1st virgin trip with Kyan! It is VERY tiring having to sling him everyday, with lotsa barang barang in hand! can die man! But it is fun lar. This lil boy esp enjoyed the disney trip, thou i doubt he will rem any single thing in years to come!

Good Morning...

janjan: the pic don look like shyan, very cute...the taka fair is still on...

ni: welcome back...you have a good rest yesterday...you didn't bring your maid along...

willting: thanks for the info. i'll go later. need to buy toddler leash to leash my girl.

my mum v smart. she say she needs to rock shyan to sleep, so ask me to bring my 3 nieces up to my home. piangz.. she take care of my girl, i take care of 3 others, age 5months to 5 years...
happy.gif

dink,u can get crayola from robinsons when they have 20% off, will be close to BP price. My friend got those disposable placemats overseas. cant remember the brand though. Its a good invention for dirty tables outside.

jan, your mum is indeed v clever. Shouldnt u be looking after shyan instead? spend quality time
happy.gif

my son is sick, just saw pd and had 1 dose of nebuliser. got to rent it for 3 days. Think i was the culprit who spread the bugs to him. Feel so bad when he coughed and vomited three times yesterday. Hopefully he gets well by sat cos we are going to disney on ice. He has been looking forward, sigh, poor baby.

cherry: robinson got sell crayola ah? too bad i alr bought mine. 64 crayons for $10.

ya lor, i come back and think, why am i babysitting for my sil when i should be babysitting my own girl. oh well, the two bigger ones are happily playing in the room while the 5mo is happily chewing shyan's frozen teether. and i am enjoying my me-time. hehe so just let it be. anyway, i'll be taking shyan out later

haha, mum sees that i have been a good baby sitter whole morning and has kindly volunteered to babysit shyan so i can go shopping without her! yeah!!! gonna go dress up and go out!

janjan : happy shopping... dun go OG, the Q is horrigible...

cherryale : virus is everywhere, dun blame urself... all my 3 kids took turns to fall sick too... & all of them are still coughing tho no more fever liao...

placemat - i bought some during the last babyfair, think is motherhood one... about $5 per pack of 10 or 12. have not used it yet... have been wiping the tables with wet wipes.

leash - there this cute leash with a backpack-like animal character, very cute. yet to use.

gelato, you also went huh? me too, but din make it inside... went to centrepoint and later 313 for lunch instead.

dazed: i think we got the same leash. from GoldBug - $19.90 right? which animal u buy? i bought baa-baa white sheep for shyan. hehe

tdy's shopping was great! finally used my 50% disc voucher at G2000 - after discount, spent abt $200 :D then hb called to say he needed me cos shyan dowan my mil to carry her in the car. haha... she cried from clementi to novena. steady right? then i faster take mrt down to novena to meet them. kenna complain my mil that she cried and cried and keep wanting dad to carry her but daddy was driving, how to.. :D

janjan: err... how come shyan not in car seat huh ?

can't believe yesterday I got a $5 Haenim baby stroller from WTS... it's in my mum's home already - good condition, only think is the front bar spoil (but I think can be repaired). This is so far the cheapest item I got besides the $10 highchair and $2 BN Ameda bottles...

willting: most likely to b girl but woody still yet to confirm...he oni says might be girl

re: rice
my godmum says add some soup to the rice easier for them to digest...my boy oso likes rice too

Emq: cute report rite, but i doubt it's true

gelato: but that time woody no give mi long MC ley....even when i told him i'm vomiting blood he was like...OH THAT'S NORMAL TOO....dudzzz
btw, thanks so much for the clothings....my colleagues all say i very vain this time....wear so pretty to ofc....hahaha i gave the rest of the formal wear to others in the thread

mgteo: Kevan oso nothing near too....when i was reading that my reaction was sure anot...like that i vomit even in the delivery suite n blood some more he must b genius liao lor...10yrs old gets degree?? HAHAHA....ok i'm dreaming

jan: ur policy under which coy har?

latest update....went PS to take family photos...Kevan crying again...so timid sia...oni managed to capture a few shoots of him smiling
3745382.jpg

ann, og sales also have the $9.90 snoopy shoes. managed to go in yesterday evening but din buy much... too many ppl to shop comfortably.

jan, yah should be same... can't rem which animal... haven't used yet... is a gift from my sil, she bought in US.

JH walked backwards yesterday... we were like surprised and praised him and he was so happy he demo-ed a few times... haha...

chere:
towel x 1
clothes for now(usually i bring 3 sets, one long sleeve, one short sleeve and 1 sleeveless)
hankies x 2
bibs x 2
milk bottle x 1
milk x 2 feeds
drinking cup x 1
pillow x 1 (on monday)
blanket x 1 (on monday)
Diapers x 6

Wet wipes, powder store there.
shampoo provided by school.

Chere, that time I packed 3 sets of clothes, 2 bibs and hankies, and towel for bathe. Milk powder and diapers can label and leave it there de.... Ur son gng IFC???

ni, gonna send him to childcare when he turns 18mths. Going to register with CC this sat.

3 sets of clothes! really need to change so many times? I thought only need 1 set to change after shower.

i better jot down the items then confirm with the cc. so many things to prepare. I thought can dump one big bag of diapers and 1 tin of milk powder there.

ni: u interested in taking the package?the package not cheap but can pay by installment...but can every yr go PS....heehee
still cannot confirm girl yet but high chance lah....now waiting to go DS....even if boy i oso close shop liao....no $$ to feed so many sia

chere: i think childcare no nid to bring so much things as IFC

chere: childcare no need to bring so many things.
then got uniform to wear one ma...
ya 3 sets, cos bath will change one set, then afternoon, the teacher will clean them and change another set. one set is spare, in case vomit or kana shit whatsoever

Back