(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

mercsboy:saw u outside ur ofc building..u wearing white and u cut ur hair liao ar?i called u but u on phone..can understand ur bu she de..i left my previous workplace after 4 years already quite bad.. at alone urs for so long. but cheer up la.. new environment can learn new things and make new frens.. =)

daymoon: yday i not wearing white...i wore pink...but yes i cut my hair short lor...
and then hor...after so many things...i am staying with existing job...
my boss had counter offer me...LOL
and after talking with my manager for an hour, i decided to stay and help her lor...

juz came back from taka bb fair yest....nothing special...it's s usual from last yr

pigeon bot exchange this time is limited to BPA wide neck bot oni...small bot 160ml ($7.95) big bot 240ml ($9.45) after discount

dazed: paisey i already left hse liao didn't get to see ur post

mercs, can check if they still offering free cleaning for the sterilizer? i rem they used to have it. my inside tray dirty, but can't seem to clean it out leh. wondering if they sell the tray only, then i can buy and replace.

mercs: wah like that, i think Leon's reaction will be closer to Kyler... cos I wan to use BPA bottles but Pigeon no longer bringing in standard neck one, only got wide neck for BPA...

ann: u went the fair yet? i no noticed got the stroller....quite a crowd there yest so no get to walk long there n w my boy ard lagi hard to shop

mercsboy:didnt see u on wed.. maybe mon or tue.. but just rem u were wearing white. not leaving liao.. okie okie.. maybe u can ask to do different things to get more exposed. =)

dazed: maybe u can call pigeon and ask about the tray...maybe they do sell it? cos i think its corroded rite..

daymoon: ya...be changing my scope soon lor...but the main point that i wanna stay is cos of colleagues la

suika: oh no stroller, anyway i post on WTB and got some responses, cheap and good, probably will deal this weekend as this is a second stroller for my parents...

IQ gain got promo at
guardian (today oni) new n old twin pk abt $53 (900gm)
watson (1week promo) new n old twin pkt $53.90 (900gm) think it's till wed oni

Hi mummies, was just wondering if anyone wld like to help me buy my one 1.8kg tin of Gain IQ for $49? It's the old formula! Selling it away cos my boy have poop problems when drinking this milk. I wanna switch back to mamil gold. Can arrange to pick up either at punggol or town? Thanks!

dazed....pigeon is not offering the cleaning of steriliser for this fair...according to them, it's due to space constraint...

dink...there are a few models of Britax at the fair but not sure if prices are attractive though maxi cosi is!

Piyo: tks....went down for a quick look, they are selling Britax australia ones. still considering between few models/brand.

Hi mummies,

Anyone interested to take over my mamil step 3? 1.6kg tin (exp 2012) + 800g (exp Sep 2010) tin. Both unopened. Selling coz not suitable for my bb. Selling at $50. Collection at Sembawang or Woodlands. Thanks!

piyo, i ride on shyan's with ours. hers is free cos both parents covered under same plan - aviva myshield and myshield plus. probably gonna stick to it till she is 21, then she decides who she wanna go with. cos this one free for her till she is 21 years old :d

suika, haha, this research is so interesting. for #1, I only have nausea, no vomiting. for #2, I have vomiting everyday for the first 3 mths. If I compare, I think #2 is 'smarter' than #1 but then, they are of different gender as gender differences also mean learning differences at a young age.

But if this study is true, then my cousin's kids must be very very clever. She has extremely bad vomitting spells with both kids. She will be glad
happy.gif

cherryale: i doubt it's true....mi vomit till delivery time n BLOOD somemore lor like that Kevan must b genius liao wor....but i doubt so...i think he's street smart oni...u can see he noes who he can bully n who cannot

Interesting study, then that must mean that my siblings are all super smart cos my mum can't eat n kept vomiting during all her pregnancies! Ahahaha!!!

oh no...i dont have any nausea during pregnancy la...so kyler is not clever liao..shit..somemore he is dec baby leh...die liao lo..LOL

ju: where have u been? long time no see u...
thanks..i think i am softhearted for not leaving eventually

Suika: That's an interesting report. I wonder how true it is.

Can't verify for the smartness part but I can attest to the 'well-supported pregnancy' part cos I lost my 2nd preg which was totally fuss free. We even managed to go on a trip to OZ!

When I was preg with #1, I had horrible morning sickness & my gynae would say, 'that's a good sign'. I used to think 'sickening guy, he does not experience ms, he can say all he likes'.. kekeke..

But when I lost my 2nd preg which was very smooth sailing, my gynae's words suddenly struck me.

So for my subsequent pregnancies, I did not complain about the ms... I just told myself to wait for it to pass if it meant a secured preg till delivery.

To the mummies experiencing ms now, take care... rest as much as you can. It will all pass soon...

i also heard of ms mean placenta is growing well...me too having smooth pregnancy, only once nausea, no vomiting and water retention...

Juvius refused to eat porridge nowadays, now we giving him rice with pork/fish/soup, don know he can digest or not...is it he sick of porridge?

willting, Ashley is the same as Juvius. She eats everything and all the time. But she cant finish her porridge or anything that is meant for her. She prefers to eat adult food, snacks, and anything that everyone else is eating. Unfortunately she only has 7 teeth, dun know if she can chew the food properly.

Good Morning, mummies...

mercsboy : congrats! u get to stay in a familiar environment with pay increase... that's good! =)

suika : that's an interesting article... hmm... i only had ms with my #1 leh... but ironically, i got the most fear fm that pregnancy... 1 gynae scare me that i might hv a miscarriage, & the other gynae assure me that i m ok, but gave me 10 days MC, & advised me to hv bedrest!

willting : ya, i think Juvius may be tired of porridge le. Caden has been eating rice for quite some time already, & has no problem with digestion... Juvius shld be fine too. =)

大家早安!

wilting: prob rice will make them feel full longer cos take longer time to digest, actually i always wonder how come they can take porridge every meal and not get sick of it... kekeke...

Wilting: Just give Juvius a few days to get used to chewing rice. Offer tasty & nutritious soup & mix soup & rice together. Yen loves her meals this way. We notice she eats more than before. But that is not before she got over the chewing part.

We found it strange that when given 'hard' food like biscuits, she loves them, but she could not handle porridge that was grainier nor rice. My MIL had to squash everything that she eats! Until I told MIL it was time Yen get used to 'real world'.

There is no looking back since. kekeke... so much more convenient cos she shares our dinner now - soup & rice. We offer toufu, eggs & minced meat when there is.

suika: thanks for sharing the information.

I had bad morning sickness for both pregnancy especially the first one. Can't eat or drink, high fever and hospitalised for 5 days at 3rd month of pregnancy! 2nd pregnancy slightly better but can't get away with ms (feeling sick and nausea)too! But doesn't seem like Claira is anywhere near genius! hahaha...
happy.gif

Oh yes, if there is morning sickness during pregnancy means chances of miscarriage is very very low. My gynae was very happy when she heard about my ms. That's why I went ahead with my holiday when I was 4 weeks pregnant with Katie. But it doesn't mean that people with no ms will have higher chance of miscarriage.

hello, just now lunch time drop by KP and then realise for storewide 20% discount... still have not gone down to taka bb fair... mmmm....

ya, i juz rem my gynae measuring sth during the ultrasound scan... then he told me chances of miscarriage is low - that was my 2nd or 3rd preg where i didn't hv ms.

ann : if i m not wrong, non members only get 15% off?

hi sorry to interrupt
I have a BNWT Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Stevie (Black) selling at S$288 only and Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Jillian (pink) selling at S$268 only. All items are BNWT, comes with original Kate Spade dustbag, care card and hanging tag. For fast deal, please email [email protected]. Prices nego. Thanks

Back